Our Slave

Story Info
She only wanted to be a slave.
11.3k words
4.15
5.1k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter - Reunited

I was sitting in the living room going through some papers I brought home from work. I had one of those jobs where I was constantly interrupted. So I usually did not get any paperwork done. I world carry it home to avoid interruptions. Normally, it would only take 30 minutes, but tonight it was taking longer.

My wife walked in the door from her job.

"I thought you said that you would have that all done by the time I got home."

"It wasn't my plan. My plan was to strip you as soon as you walked in the door. Bend you over the kitchen table, and have my way with your pussy. But I have to get this done for tomorrow morning."

"Well, I'm not going to help as I started my period today. Can I give you a blow job later?"

"Why don't you order something for dinner and have it delivered. Anything we both like."

Ann put her stuff away and made the call.

I got done just as the food arrived. We sat down at the table.

"I've been having a strange feeling the last couple of days." My wife stated.

"I feel like something is going to happen. I can't figure out what it is. Every day I get more anxious."

"I know, there are things in your past, you wanted to tell me some day."

"Yes. One of those things has also been bothering me. I guess I might as well tell you. You remember me talking about my college life in a dorm room. I never told you who was also in the dorm room. A girl named Anastasia and we lived together for four years. We did everything together. Including, sex with each other. We didn't want to be with boys as they could get us pregnant. We did not want that at all. Are you going to be mad with me for not telling you?"

"No. That was before we meet. Go on."

"She had trouble with taking tests. I tried to help. It took awhile to figure out that she had a real problem with making decisions. I won't go into the details, but she became my slave. She called me 'mistress' and she wanted to be my 'slave'. I agreed at the time. My making decisions for her, seemed to make her happier. She also started getting much better grades. I would tell her when to study, when to do her laundry. OK, she did mine too. She said it was to please me! I helped her a lot by teaching her how to take a test. Either she knew the answer or she did not. After college, we lost track of each other. I miss her."

"Do you miss making out with her?"

"Yes, I do. We did have some very special times together. Just like we do now."

"Maybe this and that other feeling you have, go together. I know its problematic, but its possible."

"I doubt it. How weird would that be?'

We cleaned up and went to bed, where my wonderful wife gave me another blow job. She had a talent for keeping me on the edge for some while, before letting me blow it all out of me,

A few weeks passed. Our lives were very routine. Our sex was great. I had picked up some sex books at the local used book store. I would study something every night and try it out on her. She told me to keep studying. I had put a calendar on the back of the closet door. Here she marked her periods. I marked down when we had sex. I looked at the calendar for next month and found that the middle of her period would be our second anniversary. I was not happy. I had planned to drive my cock into her for the entire evening. I had figured out how to give her several orgasms every time. I wanted to give her at least 10 for our second.

OH HUM!

I sat down in my favorite chair. Tthe door opened and in came my wife and some other beautiful but messy girl. She had a suitcase and looked very tired.

"Honey, remember what I told you about my college dorm?"

"Yes."

"This is Anastasia. I asked her to stay with us for awhile. She can sleep on the couch. Annie this is my husband Ken."

"Its OK. Nice to meet you Anastasia."

"Nice to meet you too. Ann has told you all about us?"

"Yes. I know you were lovers."

"I ordered dinner on the way home. Would you please show Annie where everything is located. Annie would you like to take a shower. You can use my bathrobe."

I took her around the apartment. Showed her all the rooms and found Ann's bathrobe.

Dinner arrived. Ann had the table set with paper plates and paper cups. Nothing too fancy for us!

Annie, came in the room with the bathrobe open in the front. Caught me off guard. She noticed, but did nothing to close the robe.

We sat down and ate. Not much was said at first.

"You two are to quiet for not seeing each other for a long time. It's been like five years?"

"We were hungry." Ann replied.

"When I first saw Ann, all my memories of us came flooding back. I wanted to take her and make out. But, we talked and I found that she had married a very nice guy. I don't want to get between you two. I love Ann too much."

"I want to ask Annie a question....If you stayed here for awhile, would you want to be Ann's slave again?"

Ann chimed in. "Honey why are you asking such a question?"

"Ann its alright. The answer is yes. I would love to not only be her slave, but yours too."

"But you don't know anything about me. Why would you made such a statement after knowing me for about 30 minutes?"

"I love Ann very much. And I know her very well. She would only marry a good man. One who would love her and never hurt her. I believe that he would be the same with me."

I was stunned. She trusted Ann with out any hesitation. I looked at Ann. She smiled at me and winked her eye.

"Ken, I was not going to bring this up for a day or two, but as we are here, I want her to stay."

"I am a male. I have sexual desires. I want to promise that I could keep my hands off her. My cock is already hard just looking at her pubic hair. I'm a bit scared that I will have trouble keeping my hands off her."

Ann looked at me intensely. "Here is what I want. I want her to stay and give her what she asks. And yes I want you to make love to her as you make love to me. My period is in another week. I want to go and see my parents. Mom's having some kind of medical issue. While I am gone, I want you to have a honeymoon with Annie."

I didn't expect that. My wife telling me to make love to another woman. So I wanted to see where things would.go.

"Annie, are you willing to become our slave and do what Ann just said?"

"Yes, I am willing. More than willing. But call me slave."

"No. I will not call you by that. Its not dignified enough. I want to call you Lover. Ann you alright with this?"

"Yes. I do like it better than slave. She is now our Lover."

"Lover, do you want to start tomorrow morning?"

"No, I want to start now."

"Lover, drop your bathrobe, then take off my clothes, and Ann's clothes. Take your time."

As she took off my clothes, I let my hands freely run over her body. When she had all my clothes off, she started on Ann. Ann took her by her neck and pulled her head and gave her a long kiss. My cock started throbbing. Shortly, Ann was naked. I moved Lover between Ann and me. Told her not to move. We started kissing on her. Playing with her nipples. We took her on our king size bed. Tied her wrists to the bed posts. Ann took one leg and I the other and spread them as far apart. She was wide open.

"Lover, do you give all of your body to your new master and mistress?"

"Yes, take all of me. Every little bit, both outside and inside. You now have all of me, anytime."

"Lover, I'm preparing my husband's cock for you. It's almost ready. When I put it in you this cock becomes our cock to share. Do you promise to love and protect our cock?"

"Yes mistress, I will love and protect our cock."

"Now comes the time to put it inside of you. Here is the cock's end. It's going to slowly enter you. I want you to feel all of it. Your body is to accept it, its what you have missed."

As I went in Lover grabbed the covers in her hands. Her pussy raised off the bed some, and even managed to spread herself wider. I could tell that it had been awhile since she had a cock inside of her. But this was different, she was getting a 'gift of cock' from the person she loved for four years. I slowly went in and out. When I went out to edge of her opening, Ann would take her tongue and caress her clit. I would wait until she was done and slowly drove in my cock all the way.

"Mistress, I want to come, please let me come."

"No you are not ready. Two more times. Then our cock is going to ram its full length into you at once. Then you come, let the orgasm fill your body."

Ann had learned from me. I did this to her often. When I tried to do five then ram her, she would not make it past four.

"This is the second time..... Now its back out getting ready to ram your pussy hard. When I say cum, Ken's, mine, and your cock will drive into you."

"CUM!"

I rammed her as hard as I could. Her back arched up, her hands grabbed the bed's headboard, her face gave that look of orgasmic bliss.

"Hold on to it Annie, like we use too. Let it fill you body."

Ann put her mouth over Annie's mouth. Annie held the orgasm for over 30 seconds. Ann never had done that.

Ann waited another 30 seconds for Annie to catch her breath, then motioned me to continue. I continued as before with Ann licking her clit. It wasn't long before.....

"Mistress, please let me cum again."

"Yes, you may cum when you feel our cock ram you."

I had just gotten to the edge and prepared my self to ram her once again. I motioned to Ann.

"CUM!"

Lover's orgasm enveloped her more than the first. I was in amazement.

It took a couple of minutes for her to catch her breath.

"Now when you are rammed, you come."

I would go in and out slow, three to five times, then ram Lover. She responded with orgasms of various intensity.

"Lover, Ken now wants to cum in you. This will seal our agreement. Is your pussy open to his cum?"

"Yes, a thousand times YES. YES. I want my master to fill me, and my mistress to lick the overflow."

I held back for awhile, Ann put her hand around my balls from behind. She grasped them firmly and pulled them. I said I was cumming and let it all explode into Lover. I pulled back and rammed her again, and again, and again. I had never accomplished this many. I collapsed on the bed next to her.

Ann began licking and swallow all the juices coming out of Lover. Ann worked over her clit with her tongue, causing Lover to come several more times. Ann then went down on my cock and licked it dry.

When Ann was done with me, I somehow staggered into the shower. My brain was telling me that I just had the greatest experience of my sex life. My cock was tired, but it wanted more. I wanted to drive it into Ann and give her what I just gave our new Lover.

I spent about 15 minutes in the shower. While I was drying off, I heard two girls having a lot of fun. I came out into the bedroom and found Lover attacking Ann's pussy. Ann was tied to the bed posts. I decided that I would let them alone. Two lovers reunited.

The next day I had wanted to spend sometime in my favorite chair. I wanted to do some reading and catch up on the latest hobby news.

But, Ann and Lover kept coming to my chair and playing with my balls. They claimed that they were just exercising them. They had to get them ready for the honeymoon. Meaning, they wanted my balls to reload my cock. If I got up and walked to the bathroom or kitchen, one of them would grasp my balls from behind. Then would not let go, even when I had to pee.

Chapter - Honeymoon

Lover and I saw Ann off at the airport. She was getting worried about her mom. We hoped for the best outcome.

We got in the car. I saw that Lover had spread her legs apart as far as she could in the car.

"I'm not wearing any panties or bra. Would my master like to do something about it?"

"Not right now. I have a friend who takes photographs. We are going there."

Lover just looked at me.

We arrived and went inside the studio. There were several rooms. Some were set up with scenery. Others had fabric hanging from rods attached to the ceiling.

"Hello, Ken. I take it that this is Annie. She is very pretty. Lets go into room 4. Its our most secure room. This room has the best camera's we have. Taking pictures of nude peoples skin can be a bit of a problem sometimes. I'll get the lights on while you undress."

Lover gave me a look I won't forget.

"Lover take all your clothes off." I wanted a masterful voice so that the slave would not question the command.

I undressed. Lover was a bit slower.

"OK, just stand by the bed while I get some light levels."

I don't like passing up opportunities. I took my hand and started caressing her back side. My hand found her right bun and I squeezed it, let it go, and squeezed it again.

"OK, I'm ready. Just start caressing and kissing each other. But slowly move your bodies in a circle.

"Please keep your eyes open. Look at this person you love. Let yourself be caught up into your partner Good - That's Good. Stop don't, move."

He came and began moving us a bit, not much, just a reposition for the camera.

"When the gap between you is facing the camera, keep a distance between you. The gap away from the camera can be touching. That's great. Now keep circling until you come back to the start."

The camera's kept clicking.

He came over to us and talked about how he wanted Annie to suck my cock. Positioning is everything related to the camera. It took some adjustments to get everything positioned. My cock had risen a bit from the caressing and kissing.

He wanted Annie to just put her lips on the end, then slowly go down full length and then back up. He told her to come off each time, so that he could capture the "rise of the cock".

I was plenty hard when he had us stop.

"Annie lay down but bring you buttocks right to the edge. Spread your legs wide. Ken, put some pillows under her legs to support them. Once you have done that I will bring in the camera to get your tongue licking her clit. I should say readjust the camera using the close in adjustment."

I took my time. Lover started flowing after a few minutes. I took my tongue and licked it all up and swallowed it all.

"Excellent. Now slowly put your cock inside. Don't be in a rush. I want to capture a series of pictures of you going into her.

"That went perfect. Now get her comfortable on the bed. To finish this session, I want you to make out until you both orgasm. I will be using a couple of remote control cameras as I'm going in the control room. Please forget about me and enjoy each other."

He left.

"I just want to screw you and screw you. I so want you to orgasm with me. Let yourself go."

"Yes master, your slave is ready and more than willing."

I suppose it took five to 10 minutes before I orgasmed. Lover, had several orgasms.

From somewhere - "We are done for today. There is a shower through the blue door. There is an exit on the other side. Make sure that you take every thing with you. See you two next week when Ann gets back."

Lover had a look on her face. It basically said "What are you up too?"

We did not talk much on the way home. When we got home the suspense was just too much.

"Master, what was that about?"

"It's part of a project. Please have patience. You mistress will tell you all about it when she gets back. I am a little surprised that you did everything that was asked of you."

"You should not be surprised. I agreed to be your slave and do whatever you asked. I hope that I proved that I would."

"You have, and more. Let's get some lunch then take a nap. I want to give you more orgasms tonight."

It was 4:00 pm when we woke back up.

"I want my Lover to go down to the beauty shop and get yourself looking like you were before the pictures."

Lover took the credit card we had for that sort of stuff and left. That was close. Ann was due to call in 15 minutes.

"Hello?"

"Hi sweetheart. Your sexy, hot pussy wife is here."

"By the time you get home it will be more than ready for my cock. Lover will want you for sure."

"Yes, I know she will. How did the photo shoot go?"

"Very well."

"Does Lover have any idea about whats going on?"

"I just told her it was part of a project and you would tell her when you got back. The red room is almost done. I want to wait until after then photo shoot when you get back to put up the pictures."

"I like that. We can start using it when I get back. Think Lover will find the secret room."

"Not unless she knows how to unlock the bookcase and move it."

"That's right. I forgot that you added that. What time do you plan to make out with Lover?"

"In about three hours. You going to be able to get connected?"

"Yes I already have. I did it during the photo shoot. I had a minor issue with the cameras focus, but got it figured out."

"I was going to tell Lover that you were watching us, after we were done."

"I think I want her to know that I am watching. It will get her turned on more."

"I'll tell her. What about the sound. You know you can listen and talk."

"No not this time. I'm going to be back tomorrow. Mom had a reaction to some new medicine. She is fine now."

"I hear Lover. Text me the time and we will meet you at the airport. Bye hot pussy."

"Bye Silly."

"Lover your back looking radiant."

"May I ask who you were talking to on the phone."

"Ann called. What would you think if I told you that she will be watching us tonight?"

"She can do that?"

"Yes."

"She can watch everything we do. Even your cock in me?"

"Yes as long as a camera is set up to do that."

"Does she want me?"

"We both want you. She will want you even more tomorrow when she gets back. You better be ready to make out with her."

"What are you going to be doing?"

"Watching. Just watching. You two need to enjoy being back together. I see you came home with a couple of bags from the sex store around the block."

"I have something to wear tonight. I hope you and Ann like it."

"I'm sure we will. But right now put on some clothes for dinner."

She walked over to me, put her arms around my neck, and gave me a big monster kiss.

We went out to dinner. She had dressed nice but not in anything you would call and evening dress. We were about half way through the meal.

"I want you to take you panties off. Right here now."

"I can't do that. I have pantyhose on over them."

"OK, I want you to go to the Ladies room and take off the panty hose, panties, and bra. Put them in your purse. Go to the toilet, drain yourself, and get back here."

"Yes master."

15 minutes later she returned. Her nipples showed through her slightly transparent blouse. She sat down, put her purse on the floor, and looked at me. I smiled and told her to finish eating her dinner. I don't think she knew how sexy she looked. Other ladies noticed. Some of them went and removed their bra's and returned. There was a lot of nipple movement the rest of dinner. At least one lady had removed her panties. She looked at me and bent over. The short skirt hid nothing.

"Lover, its time to go home and be newlyweds. I'm sure that Ann is expecting us to behave like we are. She is looking forward to watching us."

"I'm getting so turned on. I hope there is a towel in the car. I'm getting wet already."

I fought on the way home to not watch her pussy. She pulled back the skirt and used some tissue to keep her moisture under control. We got home and Lover went straight to the bedroom to change. I thought about undressing, but I thought Ann would like Lover to undress me.

I saw that the red led on the camera had turned on. It meant that Ann was watching. She had full control of the camera. Could move it, focus, and zoom it.

Lover came out of the bedroom. What she was wearing was all white. She had on a new neck collar, a quarter cup bra, and harem pants with the crouch area removed.