Our Son Brady

Story Info
Son walks in on parents having sex, and invited to join in..
2k words
4.41
53.1k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I have found a treasure trove of stories I had written many years ago, Pre-2005. I don't think they are as good or as well thought out as I have lately been writing, but I thought what possible harm could be done from releasing them?

Obviously all my stories are pure fantasy and all [participants over 18.]

------------------------------------

I groaned as I unloaded my load into my wife's ass. We had come to enjoy anal sex, sadly discovered too late in life. As my wife and I grew older, it became a new challenge for us to invent new things to keep us satisfied in bed. We debated bringing in a third party (or a couple), many times, but somehow we always stumbled at the last hurdle.

We tried anal some months back (both ways!) and we loved it. I invested in some sex-toys and they made sure to keep us both happy. At this particular point in time we were in the sitting room, around noon, and we were totally lost in the passion of love, as I continued pressing into my wife's ass, a dildo being held closely inside her other hole.

"Don't stop. I'm cumming." She pushed mightily as an orgasm hit her, making her shiver violently.

"What the HELL?" a voice sounded from the doorway.

Fuck. It was Brady, our son. He stood there looking at us in amazement and shock.

The sad fact is that we were so deep in our passion that we barely checked our fucking. My wife pushed against me again and started on her way to another orgasm. She looked up at Brady and beckoned him over. He seemed unsure what to do, but I signalled to him as well and he walked unsteadily towards us, not really knowing what to expect. I knew what the wife wanted though. And it was what we had talked about so many times but were afraid to bring to fruition. This was a golden opportunity to make it happen.

I had seen Brady naked many times obviously, being men and attending the same gym mostly at the same time. He had a beautifully formed cock, nice and clean. I was pretty sure my wife had not seen him in the nude for some time. Brady approached his mother, and removing her hand from the crystal clear dildo in her pussy, pulled him towards her and started unbuckling his belt.

The shock on his face was evident as he just stood there. His hands went to his belt, to stop her unbuckling him.

"Go ahead son. We've wanted this for some time now. It's just us." I told him. "No need to keep secrets between us."

Brady took off his backpack, and his mother helped remove his belt and pull down his trousers.

Hannah cooed as she saw his penis outlined through his boxers. "Take them off for me please."

Brady pushed his boxers down and my wife asked him to move closer.

"Lovely cock you have" she said, as she sucked him into her mouth.

He groaned as she pulled on his cock. I was pretty sure it wouldn't take too long for Brady to blow his nut.

Hannah trembled again, and the thought entered in my head that she was now 'airtight', all holes filled. True, her pussy held a dildo rather than a real cock, but it was legit enough.

I felt another orgasm blasting up from my feet at the sheer erotic feeling of it all. My head was next to my wife's face as she sucked on our son. I pushed and as she opened her mouth in ecstasy, Brady's cock slipped out of her mouth and hit me on my cheek. I had no hesitation in opening my mouth and taking him in. Many times I had wondered what it would feel like to hold somebody else'spenis in my hand, or in my mouth.

Now my questions were answered. It felt like a steel rod encased in a velvety glove. It felt so good. The texture, the taste, and the wanton feeling of depravity. Brady's eyes were still closed, but I guess he must have felt the difference. He looked down and gasped as he saw me sucking him.

"Dad. No, what are you doing?"

Hannah shushed him as she fondled his balls. "It's ok son. Go with the flow. It's just sex."

I looked up as he visibly gave up his mental struggle and accepted it. Hannah pulled his cock out of my mouth and returned to sucking him. It was exciting to be in this situation. So many opportunities to be had... my cock grew harder in anticipation of possibly seeing Brady fuck his mother, my wife. Hannah pulled back from his cock and I accepted it inside my mouth once again. So smooth, so hard. I let in more of him inside me as his cock head met my throat. I paused before letting him all inside me. Brady moaned, and Hannah trembled once again as she came one more time.

I finally let go of my son's cock, disengaged myself from my wife's ass, and pushed Brady down onto the couch. Hannah took out the dildo from her pussy, and sat on his cock, facing him as she did so. He groaned, not with the tiny weight of his mother, but of all the sensations of the last few minutes. She rode him deeply as his hands went to her fantastic breasts. Hanging down a bit, but still very suckable with sensitive nipples.

Her asshole twinked at me, still stretched after our love making, and I stepped up to the plate, pressing in and going deep once again. She shrieked in pleasure, and we pumped into her with wild abandon. After a couple of minutes I looked up into Brady's eyes, smiled, and told him that I was going to come.

"Me too" he breathed heavily.

We came together inside my wife, Brady unleashing a torrent by the looks of it, while I had one of the greatest orgasms in my life.

I staggered out of my wife's ass, and she toppled on our son, lying wantonly on the couch, legs spread obscenely, sperm oozing out of both her holes. Brady was slick with sweat and breathing hard, his beautiful cock still standing up in rapt attention. He wanked his tool slowly, and it was then that I decided to go for it. I wanted my son's come in my mouth. I dropped to my knees, pushed his hands away, and went to town sucking my son's cock.

This shocked him more than my previous mouthing him, but he only protested meekly.

"I'm damned if I'm going to let your mother have all the fun" I said to him with a smile.

The power of sucking a cock is incredible. I had never experienced it obviously, mostly due to some stupid beliefs that men should not enjoy other men. Women did not seem to have the same hangups that we guys did. We even avoided looking at each other's junk in the showers for fuck's sake.

I sucked hard and deep, feeling the thick member in my mouth pulsate with power. I felt hands on the back of my head, surprised, and satisfied that they belonged to my son. Suddenly his cock expanded, became harder, and began shooting inside my mouth. I tried to swallow it all, but there was just too much if it... I kept his come in my mouth, then moved over to Hannah, and dribbled the rest of it inside her mouth. She loved eating cum. Many times she would gather my sperm in her mouth and share it with me.

Finally we had no more left in us, and I too slumped on the couch. The room reeked of sex and all three of us were breathing heavily.

"Did you plan in springing this on me?" Brady asked.

"No. How could we? You're home early aren't you? We were just having a good fuck in this room" I replied.

"Do you go around having sex in every room then?" His suspicions were correct.

"We did it on your bed yesterday!" my wife said, laughing, her holes still leaking our sperm.

"Jesus no." he groaned.

"We changed the sheets dear. No need to worry" she told him.

"It just seemed that the opportunity we've been waiting for just presented itself. It would have been a sin to waste it." I explained what we had been aspiring to.

"Wow. I never realized. I knew you two were horny all the time. But this is on a different level. Dad, do you realize I came in your mouth?"

"Any regrets about it all?" I asked.

"No. Just one question though."

"Fire away" Hannah said.

"Does this stop here?"

"No. No it doesn't" I replied. "I want this to become something we can all enjoy anytime we want. Unless you're uncomfortable with it. You're free to have sex with us anytime you feel like it. We are both available to you. As, I hope, you will be."

"It will take some getting used to, but not something which will give me grief."

His eyes looked down at my cock, far smaller in a deflated state, before adding "I've never touched a cock before."

His hand went to my flaccid penis, as he massaged me. Life was coming back to my limp appendage. It chubbied a bit, but I was spent.

"You'll have to give your old man some time Brady. He's not twenty anymore."

Hannah moved to her son's cock once again, pulling back on the foreskin, popping out his head and nibbling lightly on it. I knew what the little minx was doing. She was hoping I would get a raise out of her actions, and she was right.

What with the view of her sucking on Brady's growing dick, and my son's tugging on my own penis, I started to get hard.

Brady looked up at me and I nodded slowly. He reached out and took me in his mouth. I hissed in pleasure. He was gentle on me but I was in pure ecstasy. It would take a lot more to make me come again, but I was enjoying the ride.

Hannah got up and straddled Brady, offering him her ass, and she sank on his cock, hissing in pleasure. She rode him, and the sight of her tiny pussy being stretched from behind brought me to full hardness, threatening to unhinge my son's jaw.

I pulled out and plunged straight into my wife, impaled as she was on Brady's cock in her ass. I could feel him through the thin wall between ass and pussy.

I fucked her like a mad bull. She shrieked as we both went into town inside her, uncaring of what was happening. I leaned and sought her lips, her tongue, sucking on it as it it was a cock. Brady joined us in a three way kiss and we exploded inside her once again.

This time we were truly spent. No more steel was left in our swords.

A quarter of an hour later we managed to stir ourselves from our stupor and head towards the bathroom for a shower. It was another bout of debauchery as Brady managed to get it up once again, and with the help of copious amounts of soap (and his mother), he managed to fill me up with his cock. It was an immense feeling of accomplishment for me, and a first for him.

Many months after this fortuitious coming together, we still enjoyed ourselves together. Many times have I come home from work to find my son licking or fucking his mother. Hannah loved it, and I had no problem with it.

Lately Brady has been going out with a girl, and he wanted to introduce her to our little group. He was still working on how to slip in an accidental meeting. I had no doubt it would sometime come to pass.

In the meantime, we had each other to enjoy.