Our Song Ch. 02: Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes..."

"Then she said she liked me very much, and that she would love to see my body."

"She said that? What did you do?"

"I took off my shirt."

"You what??" I asked in surprise.

"I'm not proud of it, but I was so horny. My pussy was so wet. I couldn't think of anything else, other than fucking her."

"So what did she do?"

"She told me my tits were beautiful, and started caressing them, and then leaned over and kissed them. My nipples were so hard they hurt. Then she sat up and kissed me on the lips. I kissed her back passionately. After a few minutes of just kissing, I felt her hand making its way into my shorts and my panties. She asked me if I wanted her to lick me, and I said yes."

As she was describing this, my penis started erecting. I wasn't wearing underwear, so she was able to see it. For a moment I felt guilty for being aroused by something that made her feel so bad, but she didn't hold it against me. When she noticed my erection, she started caressing my dick with her soft hand, and continued the story.

"She took my shorts off along with my panties. Then she crawled between my legs and started licking me. She did a fairly good job at this. Nothing like that girl from collage, but pretty good. I was so horny, and I needed it badly. I came hard like I haven't in I-don't-know-how-long. Then I just lay on the couch getting my breath back."

"What was she doing?"

"I think she was looking at me. I'm not sure. I was not fully there in that particular moment."

"What happened next?" I asked.

"When I managed to get myself together, I felt I was hungry for pussy. I had to have her, so I told her that."

It was weird for me to hear Song, my sweet girlfriend, saying something like "hungry for pussy", but I realized that this was the real her — the real Song — she was drawn to women, and when she was — she wanted their pussies. That's who she was, and if I loved her the way I believed I did, I had to accept this fact.

"I guess she was waiting to hear that for a long time," I said.

"Yes. The moment I said it, she took off her shirt, and I jumped her. I kissed her large breasts like crazy, and when I was satisfied I moved down to her bush.

"Her pussy was quite hairy, but that didn't bother me. I found her clit right away, and started licking. She was so wet! My finger slid inside her without any resistance. Fucking her felt so good. It was so much what I needed that time. She came so hard, and so loudly, that I was afraid the old neighbor on the first floor, the one with the hearing aid that doesn't always work — that he didn't hear her."

As Song was telling me this, her hand was caressing my dick, which was getting bigger and bigger. I was wondering how aroused she was, so I touched her thighs with my hand, kind of like what Jessica did to her. As my hand got closer to her crotch, she opened her legs a little. This was hint enough for me that she was aroused. I ran my hand all the way up her thigh and felt her wetness.

"Do you want to fuck me again?" she asked.

"I think it's still too early for me," I answered honestly. "Please, go on with the story."

"OK, but do you promise to fuck me when the story ends?"

"I promise to fuck you.," I said, knowing she wouldn't let go until I said these words.

She kissed me passionately, and continued her story.

"So Jessica and I started sleeping together. For me that was a big improvement — I ditched my single bed, and moved to her double bed, which was much more comfortable. The sex was great. She was eager to please me, and I — her. We never talked about what we were — girlfriends, lovers, 'roommates with benefits'. Not talking about it was nice for me, because I could enjoy the benefits without suffering the consequences. Unfortunately, at one point being with Jessica wasn't enough for me."

"Why?" I asked, "Was it because you didn't have feelings for her?"

"No," she said. "I was not about feeling. It was about sex. I felt I needed a man. I needed a hard cock inside me.," she said.

I felt a chill as she said this sentence. I was already used to her saying dirty words, but this sentence was hard-core. She saw my shock, and hugged me gently, saying:

"OK, I was probably too blunt. Yes, I needed to have sex with a man."

"I know there are 'toys' women can use instead of a penis," I suggested. "Have you tried any?"

"I didn't miss the mechanics. Jessica was very competent in penetrating me with her fingers. I needed a real man. It's like you wouldn't settle for a sex-doll. You need a real pussy to fuck, not a rubber one."

I nodded in agreement.

"So, what did you do? Did you tell her?"

"I did. It didn't seem to bother her. She said I could fuck any guy I wanted and that she wouldn't care."

"So... did you?" I asked hesitantly.

"Are you sure you want to know?" she asked, looking right at me.

"I want to know everything about you. The good, the bad... everything."

"I did," she answered. "Luckily for me, I work in a hospital, and I don't know if you are aware, but hospitals are breeding ground for fornicators."

"I didn't know that."

"They are. The work is very emotional, and the night shifts are long. Men and women working together in a ward often see each other much more than they see their spouses. That leads to a lot of sex, followed by a lot of divorces. Didn't you ever watch 'Grey's Anatomy'?"

"I did, but that's TV..."

"Yes, well, it's not quite like on TV, but it is close enough. Anyways, after Jessica gave me her blessing, I started preying for cock," she immediately caught herself, "sorry, dick..."

"That's OK, you can use any word you like. You're not going to shock me."

"Let's hope so... So, for a woman, getting laid is the easy part. The hard part is that while I can fuck someone and not think about him again, I believe that for guys this is a bit different. I think many guys, even evolved, educated guys, still have this primitive possessive instinct. If I wanted a guy once he may think I will always want him. That's troubling."

I nodded in agreement.

"So, what did you do?"

"I figured with interns this problem would be minimized. They have short rotations in the different wards. I figured if I fucked an intern on the last night-shift of his rotation in my ward, I would probably not have to see him again."

"Sounds reasonable."

"I thought so too."

"But aren't interns like subordinates? Isn't sleeping with an intern sexual harassment?"

"Well, that's a gray area. Theoretically, you're right, but interns and residents fuck all the time. If an attending sleeps with an intern, or even a resident — now that's bad. But not a resident and an intern."

"OK, I see. So, did the plan work?"

"Well, it did at first. Early in each rotation I would go over the male interns, trying to figure out who the best candidate was. I ruled out the married ones, and the ones who spoke about their girlfriends during breaks. There were no other disqualifying properties. I didn't care if they were handsome or not, didn't care about their race, their height, their weight... I only cared about them having a penis. That's all."

"So you preyed on them?" I used her words.

"Totally. I was a predator. But when I 'attacked', it was consensual. Like any good predator, I waited for the right moment to strike, and for the right prey — the one I felt would have the highest chances of going for it. Usually, these were the guys I wouldn't get anywhere near had I been looking for anything other than pure sex."

"What kind of guys?"

"The ones who are full of themselves. The ones who would fuck someone for a notch on the belt."

"These guys..."

"Yes. So, sometime after midnight, on the last night-shift of their rotation, I would start flirting with someone like that, teasing him. I knew it was important not to be too direct, since with guys like that it had to be as if it were their idea, because otherwise the notch would be on my belt, and they would never let that happen."

"Did it work?" I asked.

"Do you mean, did I get them to fuck me? Hell yes. Every time. We went to the 'on-call' room, I took off my pants and panties, and they would put their dicks inside me. At first I brought condoms and asked them to wear them, but then I figured I'm better off going on the pill."

"Did they make you cum?" I asked.

"They usually came way before me. I didn't care. I needed their dicks inside me, and got it. For orgasms, I had my right hand with me, and Jessica at home. I was totally covered."

"What I meant to ask earlier," I explained, "was did it work out for you?"

"Oh, sorry, and I gave you this graphic description of guys fucking me..."

"No, that's OK. I told you I wanted to know everything."

"So, for your question, not so well. First, interns don't stay interns forever. After they finish their year, they usually become residents, and you see them around the hospital, and even in your ward. Second, I was sometimes way too horny to wait until the end of a rotation. And when I needed my intern here and now, I would have to suffer him for the rest of his rotation. Third, It turns out interns talk to each other. After a few times I did it, I received reputation for being a slut."

"I'm sorry," I said, "but how did you find out? Did someone tell you?"

"Actually, yes. One rotation I targeted an intern who looked cocky and full of himself, just like I wanted. At the beginning of our last shift together, hours before I was ready to seduce him, he approached me. He told me he heard I was putting out to interns on their last shift in my ward."

"He did? What did you say?"

"I totally ignored him. Problem was, he didn't quit. After an hour, he cornered me in the kitchen, and asked me if the rumor was true. He said it like I owed him an explanation or something."

"What did you do?"

"I told him I did not 'put out' to anyone — I took what I wanted, and that him — I didn't want."

"Wow, that's my girl!," I said, and kissed her on the lips. "Did he back off?"

"He did. The problem was, I was too horny, and around 2AM I told him that if he wanted me, I was OK with fucking him."

"Did he go for it?"

"Sure he did. We went to the 'on-call' room, and locked the door. I got half naked as usual, like I am now with you, and he did so too. I opened my legs and he got inside me. He didn't cum very fast, like some of the other guys, but he did cum before me. I was very horny and needed to masturbate."

"Couldn't you ask him to lick you or something?"

"There are levels of intimacy, you know. Usually they rank them in 'bases', as in baseball, where kissing is first base, and fucking is fourth base."

"Yes, I know this. I grew up in America just like you did."

"Yes, so I guess for most people, the correct way to get intimate with someone is to go through the bases, one by one. But when I want someone's cock, but nothing else, the bases are all reversed. I am willing to give them fourth base, but none of the other ones."

I remembered our 'pre-date shag'. She did go down on me before letting me fuck her, but that was her doing something to me. The first time I touched her was through my dick inside her pussy. Only after that she allowed me to lick her, and only after that, and that wasn't her original plan, did she let me kiss her. At no point during this time did she show me her tits or let me touch them.

"I understand," I said. "So what did you do?"

"I started touching myself, and asked him to get dressed and close the door behind him."

"Did he?"

"No. He said he wanted to watch me touch myself."

"The bastard," I said.

"He was. But I was too horny to stop, so I masturbated in front of him. I saw his smile as I was reaching an orgasm."

"What did you think about, when you touched yourself?"

"Not about him, if that's what you're asking me. I thought about Jessica at first, and then about that girl from collage."

I kissed Song warmly.

"I'm sorry you had to go through this," I said, sadly.

"Me too. But I'm even more sorry I hurt Jessica because of it."

"How? Why?" I asked.

"Well, when I came home after that shift, I needed her badly. Luckily for me she was home. She asked me what happened and I told her everything. She hugged me and kissed me, and asked how she can make it up to me. I told her she could get naked."

I saw where this was going.

"So she threw away her clothes and lay on the bed," Song went on telling, "and I started eating her pussy like I haven't eaten in days. I missed her smell so much and was craving the taste of her juices. I fucked her like I did the first time we fucked, and she came just as hard. Then she went down on me, and gave me a beautiful orgasm. After I came, she lay on the bed next to me and hugged me warmly. She kissed me on the cheeks and my forehead and my nose..."

She paused for a moment, and then continued, "and told me she loved me."

"That was the first time she said it?"

"Yes."

"Did you answer?"

"No. When she said it, I was too high on the orgasm she gave me to be able to speak. That gave me an alibi, but later, as I didn't answer, I know I have hurt her."

"You didn't want to lie," I proposed.

"I didn't. And I didn't want to break up with her either. Not right there and then, when we were both naked after beautiful orgasms"

"So, what happened?"

"Eventually, she said that I don't have to say anything, and that she knew how I felt about her."

"Did she?"

"Of-course not. She mistook lust for love. I liked her very much. I still do. I think she's a good person. But I'm not in love with her."

I hugged Song warmly, and kissed her.

"So after that day," I asked after a minute or so of silence, "did you go back to fucking interns?"

"No way," she said. "That was my signal that my system didn't work."

"That was two months before we met?" I asked, recalling she said she hadn't had sex in two months on the night we met.

"Yes. During those two months I was exclusively fucking Jessica. Jessica did fuck some men during that time. She had her own routine for hunting them down. She did it in pick-up bars, and fucked them in the bathroom. I couldn't get myself to do it."

"And on the night we met?"

"This was when I started feeling again that I needed a cock... sorry... a dick... you know."

"You can say 'cock'," I smiled. "I got used to it. You needed a hard cock inside you..."

"Yes. So I asked Jessica if I could join her on a hunting expedition. She said yes, and we went to that bar."

She picked my curiosity. I never asked her what went on on her side of the table that night.

"So, how did it go? How did we end up walking together to your place?"

"Oh, when you guys sent us those beers, which by the way, were awful"

"Sorry about it," I said.

"No worries, so when the waitress pointed you out, Jessica and I checked out the merchandise..."

"You mean, Joey and me."

"Yes. You guys. Jessica said she wanted the tall handsome guy, so I was left with you."

I gave her a soft slap on her belly.

"You were 'left' with me?" I made it as if I was offended.

"Later I realized I won the jackpot with you, but when you're a horny girl looking to get fucked, you have to admit Joey was the more attractive one."

"I know, and I'm not really offended."

She smiled.

"So Jessica took Joey to the dance floor, and from there, to the toilets, and left me there with you."

"Was it a bad thing?"

"Of-course not. You were cute, and I wanted you. But I didn't want to fuck you in the toilets. It felt so unhygienic."

"Yeah, I don't want to ever fuck in a public toilet," I said.

"So I decided to walk with you, and if I find out you're not a monster, I'd invite you to my apartment and fuck you."

"And you did..."

"Yes, but not quite the way I planned. When we talked I saw you weren't like those interns at the hospital. You were real, and not full of yourself. And then you told me this thing about having to at least like the other person, and the need to see her again afterwards. When you said it, my plan went out the window."

"Sorry about that," I said.

"No worries. I figured you would want to ask me out, and I was totally ready to tell you you're not my type."

"You were? Wasn't I?"

"I wasn't looking for a boyfriend then. I was looking for a fuck. I was afraid I would have hurt you, and I didn't want that on my conscience."

"I see. So why did you say yes when I asked you out?"

"I have no idea. Maybe for the same reason I didn't say 'no' to Jessica when she hit on me. I was probably thinking about me, not about you..."

"I'm glad you said yes.," I said and kissed her on the cheek.

"I'm glad too, because about two seconds later, I was already in love with you."

"Really? How so?"

"After I said yes, you just stood there, and didn't ask for my number."

"I'm not very experienced with this kind of things."

"I know. This is exactly why I fell in love with you that moment. I was used to guys to having all the perfect lines and all the perfect moves all figured out. You weren't like that. You were real. Honest. You were just a boy who liked a girl, who happened to be me. I liked that. That was a first for me."

I liked hearing this. I had a large grin smeared on my face, probably the same one I had when she agreed to go out with me that night.

"I'm glad you liked it," I said and kissed her again, this time, on the lips. "But did it hurt?"

"Did what hurt?"

"When you fell out of heaven?"

She slapped me on my arm, and then said:

"No, it did not."

"Why?" I asked jokingly.

"Because I'm still there, and I'll be there for as long as you're with me."

My heart started racing. That was a great answer. I felt tears forming in my eyes. I kissed her passionately. At first she kissed me back, but after a short while she broke the kiss.

"What happened?" I asked.

"It's gonna heart," she said.

I didn't understand.

"I'm not leaving you," I assured her.

"Well, you didn't hear how the story ends."

"Which story?"

"Jessica..."

Then it dawned on me.

"You went on sleeping with her, after we were already together?" I asked softly.

"Yes," she said, looking ashamed.

"All these nights when you said you didn't want to wake me up at five?"

"Yes. I didn't want her to think that something changed."

"Why?" I asked.

"I didn't want to hurt her."

"But you hurt her anyways."

"I know I did. I should have broken up with her the moment I realized I was in love with you. Hell, I should have left the apartment the moment she hit on me. Too bad I was thinking with my pussy and not with my heart or brain."

"But eventually you started sleeping here every night, apart for shifts."

"Right. I still fucked her once in a while, when I came home after a shift and she was there and horny. I never initiated anything, but I didn't want to invent imaginary headaches either."

"So, what happened today?" I asked.

"Today she finally confronted me. I told her about you, that I was in love with you and that you weren't just a guy I fuck."

"How did she react?"

"First, she asked if I could be with you but still sleep with her once in a while."

"What did you say to that?"

"I told her I liked her very much, but unlike you, I was never in love with her."

"Wow, what did she say?"

"Nothing. She ran to the bathroom and locked herself there. I heard her shouting for me to leave, but I didn't need her to tell me. I was already packing my stuff. Before I left the apartment I told her that I was sorry through the bathroom door, but there was no response. I left the apartment and called you to pick me up..."

I looked at her. She was as sad as I have ever seen her. I caressed her and kissed her on her arm, her cheek and her head.

"Aren't you mad at me for cheating on you?" she asked.