Our Song Ch. 03: Nathalie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nathalie was taller than I imagined. She was about my height, and about three inches taller than Song. She was also wider, but in a good way. Her bosom was big, and her deep neckline revealed the deep cleavage between her breasts. She wore jeans and a light-blue blouse. She wore heavy make-up and strong red lipstick.

"So, do you come to this cafe a lot?" Nathalie asked.

"We had our first date here," I said.

"Oh, what an honor," She said with a big smile.

Then there were two or three minutes of silence, as we were looking at Nathalie and she was looking at us, probably thinking if we were what she imagined. Finally Song said:

"So Nathalie, what are you looking for?"

Nathalie took a moment to think about an answer.

"I'm looking to have fun," she said. "My job is not fun, and I have to keep it because I'm providing for myself. There are several things in life that are fun for me, but nothing is ever as good as good sex."

Song smiled at her.

"I know exactly what you mean," she said. "My job is not fun either. I like it, but it's difficult as hell. Fucking Owen at the end of the day is what gives me air to breath."

As she said the last sentence she gave me a friendly hug. Then she continued:

"Unfortunately, Owen can't give me everything I need," she said in a serious voice, looking right at Nathalie.

"You need pussy," Nathalie said.

Hearing Nathalie say that word got my erection going. Under the table, I felt Song's hand on my crotch. She was getting aroused as well.

"Yes, I need pussy," she concurred.

Then Nathalie turned to me, and asked:

"And you, what do you want?"

At first, I didn't know how to respond. I wanted to say that I wanted Song to be happy, but deep down inside I knew I didn't do it only for her. At this point, I wanted this for myself as well. Nathalie was good looking and sexy, and I wanted to fuck her, and I wanted Song to watch me while I do.

"At first, I agreed to look for someone, to make Song happy," I said. "But when I saw your picture on that website, I knew I wanted it for myself as well."

"And what DO you want?" Nathalie insisted. "What do you want to do with me?"

I felt my heart beating hard. I was blushing.

"I want the three of us to have sex," I said, knowing this answer would not satisfy Nathalie.

"Can you be more specific?" she asked. "What exactly do you want to do with me?"

I looked at Song, hoping she'd save me, but Song looked back at me with eyes that said: "You heard the lady. Tell her what she wants to hear".

"I want to fuck you," I said, watching Nathalie's smile building up. "And I want Song to watch. Then I want to see the two of you fuck."

Nathalie licked her lips, as if she just saw a pile of ice-cream and was invited to dip in.

"Well," she said, "You look cute enough. I'd be happy to let you fuck me. And song too. You look very nice, and very very sexy. I want you both in my pussy."

Song's started caressing my crotch more vigorously. I was afraid someone might see us, but I was also so aroused I couldn't think straight. I placed my hand on her crotch and started caressing it as well.

"Shall we ask for the bill?" I asked.

The bill came and I payed it up.

"Did you drive here?" Nathalie asked. We told her we lived nearby and that we walked. We got into her old compact car, and drove the short ride to our place.

===========

When we got home, there was an awkward silence. We all just stood there, looking at each other. We were all horny, but at the same time, none of us was in this situation before, and we didn't know what to do.

Then I figured Alcohol could help in such situations, so I rushed to the kitchen and brought us three bottles of cold beer. I also saw an empty bottle standing on the counter, waiting for me to take it to the recycling bin. That gave me an idea.

"Would you girls want to play 'truth or dare'?" I asked as I handed them their beers.

The two girls looked at me, and then at each other, and Song said:

"You mean, like we did in elementary school?"

"Well, not quite," I answered, "We can change the rules a little, make it more interesting."

"Interesting how?" Nathalie asked. "'I dare you to get naked and fuck me' interesting?"

"More or less," I said. "This can help things less awkward."

At that point I figured this situation was only awkward to me. The girls were eyeballing each other, probably undressing each other in their minds. I was imagining Nathalie naked as well, but as I did on my first date with Song, I didn't want to get there too fast. I wanted the mystery to last longer.

Reluctantly, the girls agreed, and we sat down to play. I moved the coffee table in my living room out of the way, and placed the empty beer bottle on the floor in its place. The girls sat on the sofa, each holding her own beer, and I sat on the recliner, in front of them.

"Maybe we should play 'truth, dare, or strip'?" Song suggested. "This way we can get rid of our clothes faster?"

"Great idea," Nathalie said with a noddy smile. "I really want to see the two of you naked."

"OK, truth, dare or strip it is," I announced. "Who wants to spin the bottle first?"

We decided to honor our guest and let Nathalie be the first to spin the bottle. It pointed at Song.

"Well, Song, truth, dare or strip?" Nathalie asked.

"Truth!" Song replied, to Nathalie's disappointment.

"Can I ask anything?" Nathalie asked me.

"Anything," I said. "Especially sexual things."

Nathalie smiled and then pondered for a moment, to find something to ask Song.

"Who gave you your best orgasm so far?" Nathalie asked.

"Uh, that's a tough one," Song replied, and turned to me. "Sorry, Owen, it wasn't you," she said. "I think it was that girl in collage. Or Jessica, my ex-roommate slash lover. I don't know. Both fucked me hard and gave me great orgasms."

"Oh, 'roommate slash lover'," said Nathalie. "I love that."

Song spun the bottle. It pointed at Nathalie.

"Strip!" Nathalie said, and removed one shoe. She was the only one with shoes on.

"I think you should at least take both your shoes off," said Song.

"OK, OK," said Nathalie, and took the other shoe off. "Now you can see my naked socks."

"Nice socks," I said, and Nathalie spun the bottle. It pointed at her, so she spun it again and this time it pointed at me.

"Strip," I said, and removed my shirt.

Nathalie looked satisfied with my chest. I turned the bottle, and it pointed at Song.

"Strip," she said, and removed her shirt, revealing her white belly and pink bra.

Next, the bottle pointed to Natalie.

"Strip," she said, and removed one sock. After examining both our reaction, she took the other sock off. "Just kidding," she said. "Now you can really see my naked feet. Sexy?" she asked.

"Sexy," Song replied, amused.

Nathalie spun the bottle and it pointed at me.

"Truth," I said.

Nathalie thought for a moment and asked:

"If you could fuck just one of us, who would it be?"

"Oh, tough question," I said, not wanting to disappoint any of them. "I would probably ask you to fuck each other, and then jerk-off while watching you."

Both girls laughed at my answer.

"That's cheating," Song said.

"How would you answer this question?" I asked her.

"The same way, probably."

It was my turn to spin the bottle, and Nathalie got the honor.

"Strip," she said, and removed her blouse, revealing her big, red lace bra. Through the lace I was able to see the top of her areolas. The nipples were barely covered by the red cloth.

She turned the bottle, and I was chosen.

"Truth," I said again.

"Do you like my boobs?" she asked.

"I believe I do," I said, "but I need to see more to know for sure."

Nathalie smiled. I spun the bottle, and Song was hit.

"Strip," she said, and removed her pants, showing our guest her white legs and pink panties.

I was lucky enough to get the next turn.

"Strip," I said, and removed my pants.

"I see you are happy to see us," Nathalie said, seeing my swollen underwear.

"I am," I assured her, smiling.

Song was next.

"Truth," she said.

I thought for a moment, and came up with this:

"If you could take only one of these three things to a deserted island, what would you take: my dick, Nathalie's pussy, or food supply for a week?"

"Tough question," she said. "I would probably take Nathalie's pussy. Although I haven't seen it, and haven't tasted it yet. Don't take offense. A pussy is simply more practical in these situations. When I'm hungry, I can eat it up, and when I'm thirsty, it provides an unlimited supply of delicious juices, so I can never die of starvation or thirst."

I laughed at her answer, and I saw Nathalie was also amused.

"I like eating your pussy," I told her. "It's delicious."

Song turned the bottle and it hit Nathalie.

"Dare," Nathalie said, for the first time in the game.

Song though for a moment and then turned to Nathalie:

"I want a kiss. I want you to kiss me."

Nathalie smiled, and moved closer to Song on the sofa. Song leaned forward, towards her, and found her lips. The two started kissing softly, their lips barely touching. Then Nathalie sent her hand forward and touched one of Song's naked shoulder blades. Nathalie then forced Song closer to her, and the kiss became more passionate. Song embraced Nathalie as well and the two went on kissing for a minute or two. At one point I saw them exchanging tongues. In my underpants, my erection grew harder as I saw the two girls making out. Eventually they broke the kiss, and just looked at each other for a while, with lustful eyes, before Nathalie got back to her side of the sofa.

Nathalie spun the bottle and I was selected.

"Dare," I said, after the success of the previous dare.

"I want a kiss from you too," Nathalie said what I hoped she would.

I got up and moved towards Nathalie. She got up too, and got closer to me. I was afraid to touch her lips because of her lipstick, but she told me it was good lipstick that does not come off. I touched her lips with mine. They felt great. Not as good as Song's but better than how I remembered my previous girlfriends.

She felt my hesitance and was really nice about it. She didn't force herself on me, just went with my pace. She held the back of my head with one hand and guided me. We kissed softly, and then a little more passionately. She lowered her hands and placed them on my back, bringing my body closer to hers. I embraced her, placing my hands on her back. I felt my chest touching her boobs through her bra.

She lowered her hands further and reached my butt. She pushed her hand into my underwear and grabbed it. I was startled for a moment when she touched me there, but then it felt really nice. After a short while she broke the kiss and said:

"You're a really good kisser."

"You too," I said with a smile.

It was my turn to spin the bottle, and it hit Nathalie again.

"Strip," she said, and removed her jeans.

Her panties were matching to her bra — also red lace. Dark, thick pubic hair was visible through the holes. She turned the bottle, and it pointed back to me. I didn't want to strip, as it would have revealed my penis to the girls, who were still relatively dressed.

"Truth," I said.

"Well, if you were to guess," Nathalie asked, "what is the color of my pussy hair?"

I didn't have to guess. Her pussy hair was popping right in front of me.

"Brown," I said. "But it's only a guess. How else would I know such an intimate detail about you..."

Nathalie laughed, and I turned the bottle. It was finally Song's turn.

"Strip," she said, and turned to Nathalie. "What do you wanna see?"

"You mean, your boobs or your pussy?"

"Yeah, I guess these are the options."

"Hmm, that's tough," Nathalie said, and pondered for a moment. "Your boobs," she finally said. "I wanna see your sexy little titties."

Song smiled, probably amused by her use of the word "titties", and undid her bra. She covered her tits with her hands as she let the bra fall off.

"Do you really want to see them?" she asked Nathalie.

"Really really," Nathalie said.

"OK, here they come."

She removed her hands slowly from hear breasts, and I watched Nathalie's eyes growing wider as she got aroused by my girlfriend's breasts.

"You have beautiful breasts," Nathalie noted.

"Thanks," Song smiled, and turned the bottle.

I was next.

"Dare," I said.

"Can I dare you to strip?" Song asked with a noddy smile on her face.

"I guess so," I said, not finding an excuse why this cannot be a dare.

"Well, please take off your underwear and show our guest your lovely dick."

I did as she asked. I got up and slowly removed my underpants, trying, unconvincingly, to make striptease-like movements with my hips.

"What a cute little dick!" Nathalie said, watching my penis, which has shrunk due to the extended stimulation.

"Show him some skin," Song said to Nathalie, "and watch it grow."

"I fully intend to," Nathalie said, smiling at me.

Luckily, it was Nathalie who was chosen by the bottle.

"OK," she said. "Let's show you some skin!"

She stood up and faced both Song and I. Then she turned around, showing us her back, and particularly, how she was undoing her bra. She threw the bra on the floor and palmed her breasts. Then she turned around. Unlike Song, whose breasts could be completely covered by her own palms, Nathalie's significantly larger breasts could not. While she hid the nipples and the areolas, in her hands The overall shape of her breasts was quite visible.

"What do you think of my boobs?" she asked the two of us.

"Very nice," Song replied, "but I could tell you with certainty once these hands get out of the way."

Natalie smiled and moved her hands,

"Very nice indeed," I said, admiring the fact that although their significant size, they still had a nice shape and did not fall down. Her areolas were big, significantly bigger than Song's, and significantly darker. So were her nipples.

She sat down and turned the bottle. I was chosen.

"Dare!" I said.

"Well, what dare can I give you?" Nathalie said, smiling, as she looked at the hungry eyes with which I was staring at her breasts.

"I want you to lick my nipples," she said.

I got up and sat on the sofa between the two girls. Nathalie leaned back to let me reach her breasts with my mouth. I started kissing them around the areolas, and then on them, and finally, got to the nipples. I did it first on one breast, and then moved to the other. Her nipples were already hard when I kissed them. They were significantly bigger than Song's.

Song caressed my back as I was kissing Nathalie's bosom. Nathalie looked at her and asked:

"Would you like to join in?"

"Very much," Song said.

Nathalie held me gently and hinted she wanted us to switch places. Now she was in the middle, and Song and I were on their both her sides. Each of us grabbed a breast and started kissing and licking it. I saw Song holding Nathalie's nipple between her teeth, biting her gently, and heard Nathalie scream in pain and pleasure. Then Song watched me as I did the same, and got a similar reaction from Nathalie. I followed Song's lead as she licked and sucked her nipple, and enjoyed Nathalie's moaning.

As we left her breasts, Nathalie was horny as I had never seen a woman before. She started touching herself through her panties.

"I want you guys so much," she said.

"With a bit of luck, you'll have us," I said, and gestured to the bottle.

It was Song's turn to spin it. Luckily for Nathalie, the bottle turned to her.

"Strip!" she said as if she was grasping for air.

She didn't wait for our reaction, and didn't try to tease us. She just wanted to get naked as fast as she could. She got rid of her panties in one quick movement, revealing her dark, hairy bush, and spread her legs a little, revealing a glimpse of her pussy between them. Then she placed her right index finger there, and started touching herself.

"I'm sorry I'm touching myself," Nathalie said. "I'm so horny. I need one of you to fuck me now!"

"Spin the bottle and see who that will be," I told her.

She smiled at me.

"Can you spin it for me?" she asked. "I'm too busy right now..."

Gladly, I spun the bottle. As much as I was aroused, and as badly as I wanted to fuck Nathalie, I was happy the bottle picked Song as the one to do this first.

Song smiled. I guess she was happy too. She knelt on the floor between Nathalie's legs and lowered her lips to Nathalie's vagina. I got up from the recliner and knelt next to Song, as I wanted to have a good view of her going down on Nathalie. I've heard the stories, but never saw her do it. I saw how she opened up Nathalie's labia to find her clit, and then licked it with the tip of her tongue. Nathalie moved her pelvis back and forth, welcoming Song's tongue.

Watching Nathalie's pussy from such a close distance, I saw how she was dripping.

"I'm sorry," she said to me, "I'm getting all wet on your sofa".

"That's OK," I said. "It's easy to clean. Song and I fuck here all the time."

"Nathalie, would it be OK if I slid a finger inside you?" Song asked.

"Just OK? Fuck me with whatever you've got," Nathalie replied.

Nathalie let out a moan as Song let her finger inside her. I watched my girlfriend finger-fucking this girl we just met, and got so hard I thought I could burst. Song knew exactly what she was doing. Nathalie's thick bush was in Song's face, but it didn't seem to have bothered her at all. I recalled she said Jessica also had a hairy bush, and song came down on her all the time.

Nathalie started showing signals she was about to cum. She moved her pelvis faster and faster. She leaned back and arched her back, pushing her impressive breasts forward and upward. Her head was on the sofa's headrest, eyes locked at the ceiling.

"Oh my god!" she shouted once or twice, and then, "Oh Fuck! Fuck!" and then just "Ahhh!"

We both looked at her as she became silent. We heard her heavy breathing, and saw her eyes were closed. We watched as she remained in this position for a few long minutes. Song and I were looking at her, and then at each other, smiling.

When Nathalie opened her eyes she smiled at the two of us. This was a smile of relief and joy. Then she reminded Song, still breathing heavily, it was her turn to spin the bottle.

Song did that, and it pointed to her.

"Truth," Nathalie said, for the first time in this game.

"Did you like what I just did to you?" Song asked her.

"Liked it?" Nathalie answered between breaths. "I just had the best, most intense orgasm I ever had in my life. Girl, you fucked my eyeballs out!"

Song could not conceal her smile.

"I liked it too," Song said. "I liked fucking you."

Song wanted to kiss Nathalie, but Nathalie gestured towards the bottle, asking Song to spin it for her. Song did, and it pointed at me. Nathalie looked at me, and moved her eyes between my eyes and my penis. Finally she said:

"I want you to kiss your girlfriend."

I was a bit disappointed. My dick was so hard and I wanted to fuck her so badly, but I appreciated she was still recovering from an intense orgasm, and wasn't yet ready for me. It's not that I didn't want to kiss Song. I did very much. Actually, I refrained from doing so all evening long, to not make our guest uncomfortable, and have been dying to do this. It's just that I too needed to fuck...

Song saw I suffered as she got closer to me for that kiss. She touched my fully-erect dick and stroked it gently up and down.

"You need a fuck," she said to me.

"Very much," I told her. "But first, I want to kiss you."

"Kiss away," she smiled.

Her face was still soaking from Nathalie's pussy. As we started to kiss Nathalie said:

"I wanted you guys to kiss, first, because you're such a cute couple. But mostly, because I wanted you, Owen, to taste my pussy from your girlfriend's face."