Our Story Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that she lowered her mouth onto his dick all the while not breaking her stare into my eyes. She would lick the head then make it disappear completely into her mouth. She would alternate sucking and licking his dick and his balls.

His dick was about the same size as mine so she was use to the size and I knew how good he was feeling right about now. I reached down to stroke my dick while watching my wife suck his dick, but she stopped me.

She said, "You can only watch for now, I don't want you guys to cum outside of me tonight. I want to feel every spurt of cum you guys have."

Just hearing that and watching his dick disappear into her mouth was almost enough to make me squirt without being touched! He must have felt the same way hearing her say that because he started to moan and I could see his balls drawing up.

While looking me straight in the eye she said, "Honey watch as his dick shoots semen down your wife's throat".

With that I saw his dick twitch and a little white dribble escaped from Penny's lips. When he stopped shooting his jizz down my wife's throat, she smiling and with a drop of his cum on her chin, crawled back up the bed and kissed me hard on the mouth. I could still taste him on her lips!

She whispered to me how that was, was it as good as you envisioned? "I hope so because I am having fun and I plan on doing so much more tonight. Before tonight is over I am going to be so full of cum that I will be leaking for days. Now I want you to fuck me while I try to get Dave's dick hard again. Oh and I know you are about to explode but I'm telling you that I want to be fucked hard, deep and continuously so if you cum too soon before I have another orgasm I will make you lick my pussy until Dave is hard enough to fuck!"

I position myself behind her and slide in balls deep on the first stroke. I couldn't believe how wet she was, it was almost like she had squirted a whole bottle of lubricant inside of her. I tried to go slow because watching her suck Dave's just spent dick while fucking her doggy made me want to cum so badly. I could see Dave's dick starting to recover which was a good thing because after only about a minute or two I filled her womb with what felt like a gallon of cum. She stopped sucking on Dave's partially hard cock and told me to lie down on the bed.

She then straddled my face and planted the cum filled pussy right on my mouth. She ordered me to eat her pussy till she had an orgasm or Dave was hard enough to fuck her. I was right, I came about a gallon because I nearly choked to death on all the cum flooding from her pussy and into my mouth.

She was moaning and grinding her pussy all over my face and then I heard her tell Dave, "You're hard enough stick it in my pussy while he is licking my clit, Dan don't even think about stopping your clit licking"!

I protested because I had never been that close to a dick before and had no intention of going there tonight either. It really didn't matter what I wanted because tonight this wonton woman was having it her way. I felt her shift around and the next thing I knew was there were balls banging on the top of my head as he began to fuck her. This went on for only about a minute before she again had one of the most powerful orgasms I have ever seen her have.

After her spasms subsided she rolled off of me, spun around and said, "Thank you for the most wonderful orgasm I have ever had. I had no idea how good it would feel to have someone licking my clit while I was being fucked. I will repay you sometime in the future but right now I want to go to the bathroom and have a drink."

While she was in the bathroom Dave and I made some drinks and discussed what all had just happened. We both agreed that we would draw the line with her concerning any male on male activity because neither of us had any sort of gay or bi tendencies. When she came out of the bathroom she said she had heard our conversation and she didn't expect us to have any sort of gay sex but we had better not be dick shy because tonight she was going to fuck suck and get fucked and sucked!

By tomorrow, she said, she expected her pussy lips to be swollen and still dripping our cum, that is unless she decides that she wants us to clean her after fucking her. She said that the combination of a tongue on her clit and a dick in her pussy felt so good that she was pretty sure that we would do that again before the night was through.

She has never let me have anal sex with her before so of course I had to ask if she thought she might like to try a DP tonight. Dave's eyes lit up at the mention of DP'ing her. She looked at us and said maybe a finger but I'm too small for your dicks and besides we don't have any lube. Dave poured her a glass of wine and we continued to talk about what had just happened. She asked me if I felt any jealousy or regrets while watch her have sex with Dave. I told her it was one of the most erotic sights I have ever seen. I said that because we were sharing the experience together that is wasn't like cheating or breaking each other's trust.

"Good" she said, "Now you to hold my legs as wide as possible while Dave fucks me some more."

With that she hooked her ankles under my arm pits and told me to hold her pussy lips apart. AS I did Dave positioned himself between her legs and started rubbing his rock hard dick up and down her slit. He said, "Dan watch as I push just the head into your wife's pussy". He was just putting the head in then would pull it out and rub her over her clit. Each time he would start to put it in her she would push down in an attempt to get more inside of her. She was begging to be filled but he was taking his time teasing her and me too.

He would say, "Dan how deep do you think I should go this time?"

He was obviously enjoying himself very much. I reposition so I could reach her clit and started to slowly massage it while he would barely enter her and then pull out. As I slowly increased the tempo and pressure on her clit he would push farther into her. The faster I rubbed her clit and the deeper he drove into her the more she squirmed and moaned.

Finally he started pushing all the way to her cervix. He was pounding away at her pussy. With each thrust I could hear their skin slap and I could see the wetness of her juices on his dick each time he pulled out. I can't describe the feeling of holding my wife's legs apart while watching another man drill her. It was so erotic and it made my dick ten times harder than normal. I wanted some pussy and I wanted it now! Unfortunately for me she was on the brink of another powerful orgasm and would not have let Dave stop fucking her even if there were an earthquake to hit.

I hear her start to gurgle I'm cumming, oh my god I'm cummmmmminnnng! I looked up at Dave and could tell by the twisted look on his face that he was also cumming. He drove in one last time and held himself as deep as he possibly could get into my wife's pussy while he deposited his manseed deep into her womb. They just lay there for several minutes catching their breath.

When he started to soften and pull out she said for me to get behind Dave. As he pulled out of her she reached down and milked the last few drops of his cum into her pussy. She then squeezed her cunt lips closed and told me to get ready to watch another man's cum drip from her pussy. What a sight to see when she removed her hand. Her pussy lips were red and swollen, her pussy hole was gaping wide open with a huge amount of his cum just lying there waiting to run out and down the crack of her butt. I was a little afraid that she was going to want me to clean her of him but instead she said, "Well what are you waiting for, start fucking me."

I crawled up the bed and when my dick touched her pussy all I could feel was the wetness of his cum. I pushed in with absolutely no resistance at all. I had fucked her many times after I had given her an orgasm with a dildo and know how relaxed her pussy is afterward but this feeling is in no way comparable. As I started to fuck her I could feel his jizz squishing out of her pussy and running down our legs.

She rolled over to ride me cowboy style and when I looked down I couldn't believe the sight I was seeing. Our crotches looked like someone had poured a white milky froth on them. Knowing that it wasn't whipped cream but another man's sperm was the most disgustingly erotic and lustful situation I have ever been in with Penny, ever! Just the sight of her plus the fresh image of him pounding her while I held her legs apart for him was about all that was needed for me to bust a nut.

Knowing how close I was to adding my own contribution of sperm to her wonton hole she told me she was on the verge of another orgasm and that one way or another I wasn't going to disappoint her, regardless if it was from my dick or tongue. I certainly didn't want to lick her pussy that would soon be full of not only my cum but Dave's as well.

"Dave" I yelled, "Could you get over here and suck on her nipples and massage her clit to help her hit the big "O".

Dave immediately responded by inhaling her titties and I felt his hand slide between our bodies. He started to not only rub her clit but also the sides of her pussy. As I would push in he would squeeze her lips around my dick. That was a crazy sensation! It felt like getting a hand job while fucking a pussy. I was enough to push not only me but her over the edge with a quickness. As I rolled over she just laid there with her legs wide apart spilling cum onto the sheets.

She made no attempt to go to the bathroom and clean up nor did we make any effort at providing her with a towel to clean with. Dave and I poured us a drink and just gazed at her freshly and completely fucked puss for the next few minutes. I think she must have dozed off during this time because she didn't stir at all. Just as she we were finishing our drinks she roused and ask us if we were ready for round three? Laughing I said that as long as she could get our dicks hard she would have dicks to fuck tonight.

We were all totally exhausted after round three so Dave took a shower and headed home. As for us we fell asleep in a warm and wet embrace. The next morning I awoke first and found Penny was still asleep. I pulled back the sheet and gazed upon her shapely but mature body. Thinking back to all that had happened the night before I realized how much I loved her. Upon further inspection I had to laugh to myself. She was right, the next day she did in fact have red swollen pussy lips that were still leaking cum!

She had dried cum in her hair, crusted across her face and her crotch looked like a glazed cream filled donut. Just as I was headed to the shower she awoke and with a smile asked me if I enjoyed my evening. My only reply was a long slow deep passionate kiss. She then told me that had she known what fun a threesome could be she would have insisted on us having one sooner. Whit that devilish grin of hers she then pushed my head down and told me o give her lower lips the same kiss as I did her upper lips. What the hell I though and complied. The scent was intoxicating!

12