Our Stroll to Leather Heaven Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leatsub
leatsub
2 Followers

As we get to the door, I stop.

"Amy? Mistress? I mean Amy." I stammer as I pull a small box from my jeans.

" I forgot to give you this earlier." I get on my knee and present her with the engagement ring I was supposed to give Amy Saturday night. She glows as a tear of joy rolls down her cheek.

Her voice cracks. "Oh, Mike its perfect!!" Amy jumps on me squeezing me with all her might.

"I was meaning to give it to you Saturday, but some vixen kidnapped me and corrupted my innocence." I declare as I kiss her.

Amy nods her head.

"And I was going to give it you yesterday, but we were otherwise occupied"

"Wildly fucking our leathered brains out." Amy interjects, a hint of the predator in her voice "As I devoured my prey."

"......and then was too exhausted." I complete my thought as Amy laughs.

We head out for the day. As you admire the ring you suggest we swing by campus. "So, we can show them our new project" you argue.

I look at you skeptically.

"Not that project... our engagement. God, you really are becoming a pervert. "You say as you lean over to kiss me, twisting my right nipple.

We drive over to campus. At each stop light we kiss like teenagers, and almost hit a car when You decide to check if my cock was still in its cage. As we get out of the SUV I am panting and have catch my breathe. You recomb your hair so the style is a little softer.

As we enter the department office the entire staff gasp as they see you for the first time since you changed your hair.

Melissa pipes up asking the question on everyone's tongue "What did you do?"

Without hesitation, you address the question straight on "Got engaged."

Melissa quips "Oh wow!! Congratulations!!! Who's the lucky young man?"

"Hi Melissa, it was nice to talk to you this morning." I pipe in.

"Oh, Hi Mike" she replies without a thought. Then quickly turns her attention back to Amy. "So, Amy tell us about this young man."

Finally, there is a chorus from the gathered crowd: "Melissa, Seriously?!!" Then twenty fingers point at me. I smile ear to ear and wave, blushing.

It hits Melissa like a ton of bricks.

"I had no idea." Melissa protests.

"Melissa, I told you this morning we were working on a new project this weekend." I remind her winking. Amy smacks the back of my head... I turn and grin.

Amy regales the staff with the story of our Saturday night adventure, and the proposal. She adeptly changes some of the details to protect the innocent. I meant to protect us, the kinky us. Our stroll was along the boardwalk. My tongue piercing became roses. The ear piercing the result of a dare and one too many glasses of wine. The proposal was pretty accurate, but the collar was replaced by the ring. Other details were left out to protect the innocent and innocent minded (Melissa didn't need to hear about our sexcapades) There were the usual questions about wedding plans, date? Was Amy moving in? etc. Like a master politician Amy answered all the question and gave non-answers when necessary. After about 20 minutes we left. Reminding everyone we'd be back tomorrow, Amy to work and me for meetings.

As we get out of the building Amy jumps on me, planting a deep wet kiss.

"I'm horny!!" she whispers. I raise an eyebrow and kiss back. I carry her back to the car. On the way every so often I feel her heel jab my back like a jockey kicking a thoroughbred. When we get back to the car I start to make a move, reaching for her breast. Suddenly she slaps me hard.

"Not now." she says firmly

"Please Mistress?" I reply batting my eyes pleading. She shakes her head.

"No, No. You dirty, perverted, boy." Amy giggles as she squeezes my caged cock.

"Where to next?"

After a few seconds, Amy instructs "Well we do need to go shopping." I start the car's engine and try to calm my engine.

I begin driving, heading to the grocery store.

"You know, I meant the leather shop, then the grocery store." Amy commands devilishly. As I glance over, I notice Amy is restyling her hair into the style from Saturday night. As the style changes, I notice her demeanor changing, becoming stronger, more powerful. I am simultaneously nervous, scared and turned on (Though I am always turned on when I see her). Fortunately, traffic is light and we make good time to the neighborhood where the leather shop is in good time, but I have to park about a block from the store.

I get out of the SUV and move around to open the door for Amy, like I usually do. As she gets out Amy reaches into her large bag, and pulls out the collar and leash, and holds it in her hand pondering for a few seconds. Part of me quivers in fear of being so public, I look around nervously. Fortunately there are only a few people. Amy notices my anxiety, the collar and leash are returned to the bag.

"What's up, Amy?" I ask, "Did you want me to wear the collar?"

"Not in public, not like this. I saw how anxious you got." Amy states.

"Ooh, sorry." I respond disappointed in myself.

We proceed to the fetish store. As we get just inside the store Amy slaps me, I look at her in shock.

"You should have addressed me as Mistress"

I look down. "Sorry Mistress. I don't know when to address Mistress or Amy."

"Well we're both going to learn." She retorts. "But when we are walking into a fetish store, it's a safe bet that..."

"Yes Mistress." I reply smiling mischievously.

The clerk welcomes us to the store and guides us to the milder part of the store. Apparently, she doesn't recognize us from our previous visit. Amy takes out the collar and puts it in front of my face. I look at her inquisitively.

"Kiss it!" She commands me.

As I bend over to kiss the collar, Amy places the collar around my neck, clicks the lock in place. She then pulls me close and our lips and tongues interlock. Our bodies close we both feel the heat, and my cock straining against its prison.

"We are just starting and need some stuff to start training. " Amy tells the clerk. We are guided to the section with restraints. Amy selects a set of wrist and ankle cuffs that have double locks, and some locking mitts. The clerk also shows us a flogger she thinks would be good for a beginner, and instructs Amy where to hit, and what to watch for in order to be safe.

"What about a hood? Or gag?" the hood can really enhance the anticipation, and the gag will keep him from disturbing the neighbors." The clerk advises.

"Well I his neighbors, I mean our neighbors would get thrill from his screaming." Amy declares. She and the clerk laugh, I chuckle nervously.

"No hood. I can't cover his face." Amy advises. She then reaches grabs me and we kiss. The clerk smiles.

Next Amy selects a couple thongs for me. One has a zipper down the front, while the other appears to have little studs to torment the cock. She also finds a simple chest harness.

Next, we move over to the ladies' section. Amy selects a simple leather bra, some short shorts that like the jeans have a zipper that goes on forever. After instructing me to wait in the shoe section Amy retires to the dressing room. I sit in the shoe section and wait patiently, like all the guys waiting at the mall for their significant others. After about 20 minutes Amy comes out with two piles of items, one she is purchasing the other to be returned. As we look over the shoes Amy asks my opinion. I point to a pair of simple black Ankle boots with stiletto heels. She looks at me approving, sending me to the front counter she tries on a pair, and then meets me at the checkout counter. She hands the cashier her credit card to complete the transaction.

"OH, IT'S YOU!!!!!! The clerk exclaims. "THE couple from Saturday night!!!!"

Amy nods, "Yes that was us."

"Well, everyone was talking about you all weekend. You guys are local celebrities." The clerk proclaims.

Amy turns to me, pulls my collar, and we unabashedly kiss.

"Thank you." Amy says.

I collect the 6 bags of items and we proceed to the door. Amy stands when we get there watching me struggle to open it for her. After a few tries I finally get the door open.

"Thanks mike." Amy says

"Your welcome. Thank you for the thongs and stuff." I reply.

She reaches over and gently rubs my cheek, smiling. "Your welcome."

Next, we swing by Amy's place so she can grab some stuff like a few outfits for work, some toiletries etc.

As we pull up in front of her unit Amy gasps:

"OH SHIT!!! Mike! I am so soo sorry!"

"Mmistress? What's wrong?" I ask.

"Stop" she shrieks. Amy pulls me towards her and reaching around my neck.

"What's up?" I ask as a security officer approaches since I am stopped in a fire lane.

Amy removes the collar and quickly puts the leather choker in her bag hoping the officer didn't notice.

"Miss, we don't allow unregistered pets in the complex, Ma'am." The officer says winking.

"Uhm, Yes officer. We're on our way to a costume party for the SPCA." Amy responds hoping he buys it. The officer walks away shaking his head.

I start laughing as Amy turns crimson red.

"Oh, I am soo sorry, I forgot to take the collar off at the store!!" She explains. "Wait you should have reminded me when we got in the car!!" She punches my arm. "Asshole! Bad slave."

"it's comfortable and It makes me feel, ......" I pause looking for the word. ", safe."

"But now I can't show my face around here because everyone will think I am some kinky dominatrix." She declares.

"Well I guess you are going to have to move." I say. "wait you are moving, and aren't You my kinky Dominatrix? Mistress."

We head up to Amy's apartment. When we get inside the tigress comes out. Amy drags me to the bed. We begin kissing and fondling. She unzips her jeans and pulls both her jeans and panties.

"Down!!!!" she commands, I drop to my knees.

I feel her hands on the back of my head forcefully pulling me towards the Target. I extend my tongue to ensure secure docking and penetration. With a desperate passion I lick, using my tongue to suck and dart in and out of her pussy, as Amy grinds against my face. She is so wet. My hands explore her body. Finding her breasts, I fondle and knead for a few minutes. Then my hands move to her ass and I pull her closer. My breathing is heavy and racing.

I look up, my eyes conveying my passion for her pleasure. Pleading for her approval. She looks down with an expression of pure lust, and joy. Suddenly she stiffens, and I slow so I can extend this.

"NOOOO KEEPPP GOING!!!!" Amy Screams.

I pick up the pace.

"OHH YESSSS!!!! "She exclaims. "YOU ARE SOOOO GOOD!! MY SLAVE!!!!!"

For the next several minutes my tongue and face, and I do everything to keep her just on that threshold, that point of pure excitement.

"I WANT TO CUM NOWWW!"" Amy screams as she goes over the top. "YES! YES! YES...! ooooooooooooohhhhhh!! .... mmmmm!!!"

She collapses on the bed. I gently kiss her abdomen and move up. We hug and kiss. Lying entangled for about 20 minutes, enjoying the euphoria. The only problem is that as we come down I begin to realize my cock straining, throbbing in its prison... it hurts, and I am getting horny.

"Amy?" I ask then realizing my mistake "Mistress?"

"Oh you were so good. What?' Amy responds.

"MY cock hurts. Please can we let it out and ......" I ask desperately.

"Not now." My tiger goddess decides. "We need to get going."

We get her stuff and head out to the car. Your nosey neighbor slams her door. We look at each other and laugh.

"Well I guess the cat's out of the bag now." I say. Amy responds by licking the side of my face in a slow erotic stroke. Putting on a display of power and eroticism for all to see.

My knees almost buckle.

"Fuck her" The tigress sneaks out of the cage. She leans her head on my shoulder as we walk to the SUV. When we get to the car Tigress Amy turns and straddles me. We make a VERY PUBLIC display as we grind and make out.... I am having flashbacks to Saturday night.

After about 10 minutes, Mistress decides she has given the complex a proper finale (Matt and I will come back to get the rest of her stuff) and breaks away.

She playfully slaps me, declaring: "Stop it you're corrupting me!"

We get in the car just as she bursts out laughing.

"Wait you corrupted me!" I protest.

"Oh really? " She responds. "So you don't enjoy this?"

"I didn't say that Mistress." I lean over and kiss her breast.

"Good pervert." She praises.

Then we head to our last stop the grocery store, where we buy the makings for dinner and a bottle of wine. And you grab a couple of long dog chains. I quickly move her past the produce section, and away from the cucumbers, which now scare me.

Finally, we arrive back at my, well now our home. I get out and move around opening the door for you. "You know Mike I can open the door myself you don't have to." Amy states. I nod.

We walk from the sidewalk hand in hand, until I suddenly stop, and let go of your hand. Amy looks at me perplexed. I rush to the front door open it and then return. I scoop her up in my arms and carry Amy across the threshold.

I begin making preparations for dinner, while Amy unpacks. After placing the steaks on the grill the doorbell rings, and then Natalie and Matt peek through. They're coming over for dinner. We do this a few times a week.

"IS IT SAFE?" Matt yells out.

"Yes, come on in." Amy calls from the bedroom. "Mike's cooking dinner."

"Hey!!" I call out.

The three of them walk into the kitchen area and sit down at the island. I notice Matt is now wearing a chain locked around his neck that I never noticed before. Amy is looking hot in tight jeans and black t-shirt. She moves around the island and pours a glass of wine for everyone. She recounts our outing of the day which everyone seems to enjoy. As she gets to part about her apartment, and security officer she notices I am not wearing my collar. She moves to her purse and takes it out, leaving the leash on the counter.

She places the collar around my neck and secures it- Amy makes a production of putting it on, like claiming a trophy to remind Matt we won the belt. The steaks sizzle on the grill.

Amy moves to my back and wraps her arms around my waist. I like this feeling.

My fiancé' returns to her story., "... and then when we got to my apartment I attacked and dragged him to my bedroom." Did I say Fiancé? I meant my Tigress.

"My gosh he was sooo good." Everyone has a laugh. "He was amazing!!!" As she is telling the story now she is massaging my cock, and gives my balls a hard squeeze as she describes her orgasm.

"I came sooo hard! Ohh, Soo hard." Amy seems to be drifting off into the memory.

This was shocking on two fronts. First the physical shock of her torment, but to hear Amy so open and confident about our sex life.

We retire to the table and enjoy our meal, just two couples enjoying dinner. The conversation turns to the housing situation. We discuss our concerns and after about 20 minutes of hashing things out Amy says: "C'mon, Let's do it." I look at her sternly.

She looks at me batting her eyes. "Please Mike?"

"Please slave?" Matt pipes up batting his eyes. That get him two smacks, One from Natalie and one from Amy.

"Matt, don't be a dick." Natalie commands.

"Please, slave. Please" Amy reiterates.

I give in. "Okay. I'll let the broker know." Amy throws her arms around me.

"Thank You!" Amy plants several kisses on my cheek.

"Did I ever have a choice?" I inquire.

"Of course," She giggles, " Actually, Nope." We kiss deeply, unabashedly. It lasts several minutes while Matt and Natalie just stare.

After dinner, the 4 of us go out to the backyard and enjoy some dessert and a multicolored sunset. The small talk seems strange now, just about normal stuff... work, sports. Now I love our soon to be new neighbors, who have just agreed to a 24-month lease-that's what the broker insisted on without knowing everything, but as our torts and cups of coffee slowly evaporated I kept wanting them to leave. I just wanted to be with Amy, alone. Finally, around 8pm I got my wish.

Amy and I head to the living room and curl up on the couch. With her head on my chest, mine on her shoulder we just sit, enjoying each other. Suddenly, Amy sits up straight breaking the spell... the clock on the wall shows we have been sitting there for 2 glorious hours of bliss.

Amy stands up, grabs the ring on the collar and pulls me to second bedroom, where our leathers are airing out. I notice the sheets on the bed are different; they are black and shiny like latex.

As we cross into the room Amy closes the door, putting the light to low.

"Mike, wait here. Don't move." Amy says as she disappears into the bathroom.

Several minutes later I feel Amy's hands grab my shirt from the bottom and forcefully pull it over my head, there is a little hiccup as it gets caught in my collar. Then she strips me of my belt and rips my jeans off my waist down my legs.

"Get rid of those shoes, NOW!!" there is an animalistic tone to her voice.

My cock rises in its prison, as I kick the boots all the way into the tub. Amy gets on her knees to complete removing my jeans. My new boxer briefs become the latest collection to my rag collection as they are ripped from my buttocks and thighs. I am standing there naked when Amy tells me to step into one of the thongs she bought for me today. I'm not sure why, other than I needed new underwear.

Then Amy comes around in front of me. Her now gloved hand now firmly pats the thong, and the thousand pricks to my frustrated, ever so frustrated, engorging caged cock providing all the explanation I need. Next Amy places her hands on my shoulders and pushes me to my knees.

Standing before my semi nakedness the leather Tigress has returned in full glory. Wearing a pair of leather hot pants, the thigh boots from Saturday, some short gloves, and leather bra with a buckle in the front. One hand holding the restraints and chains.

My body shakes.

She grabs the leash and leads me over to the bed, and just stands there. I look up at Mistress who looks down at me disdainfully. I bend over and kiss each boot at the toe. In reality, I want lick them all over and then (maybe later). Suddenly, I hear the playful girlish laugh of that sweet girl I thought I was going to propose to Saturday.

"Give me your hands." The tigress I actually proposed to has returned. I extend my hands. The tigress slowly encases each wrist in a cuff, securing it with the lock. After the cuff is in place she gently slides her hands down my forearm. I gasp.

"On your back and give me your ankles, slut." She commands

"But I gave them to you ..." Her foot lightly steps on my balls, I get the message and stop midsentence.

I roll on my back and she repeats the process of securing each ankle then lightly sliding her hand down each calf.

"Get on the bed and lie on your back" she erotically growls.

I instantly hop onto the bed on my back. Part of me wants to laugh, but am overwhelmed with pleasure, love as I stare at my leather goddess. It's amazing to see this side of her blossom, I am filled with a warm sense of her fulfillment.

I hear the click of the heels as she makes her way to the head of the bed, and secures my left arm to the post. She licks the side of my face, and grins. Next my right arm is secured. Completion of this phase is signaled by two playful smacks across my face- more teasing than pain inducing.

Now at the foot of the bed my goddess grabs the chain attached to my right leg and secures it to a post, finishing with a tug to make sure its secure. Finally, my left ankle is secured. To let me know the process is secure I feel the thousand pins prick my cock and balls.

"OHHH OHHHH Gosh!!" I whimper.

"Comfy?" The leather 'tormentress' asks devilishly.

leatsub
leatsub
2 Followers