Our Summer Weekend Pt. 04

Story Info
Sunday Morning.
4.2k words
4.71
6.3k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexyctcd
sexyctcd
130 Followers

This is the next story in the line of Jessica a 40+ CD and her lover 50+ Eric. Although it can be read alone, I suggest you start from the first story in terms of date submitted to get all the details of their relationship. The stories are based on real events with some embellishments and fantasy. Please vote, comment and even e-mail me feedback. Hearing from fans is a great motivator to tell more of our story.

I awoke early the next day as I had an appointment. Eric had booked a massage for me and I was so looking forward to it. We were still spooning in bed, maybe we had been all night. Naked and literally stuck together by whipped cream remnants I peeled myself apart from him and from the bed sheets. Last night had been amazing but now I needed to clean up.

I made my way to the bathroom to start my morning routine. My cage came off first as and then my jewelry as I let the water in the sink and shower warm. I washed my face first before lathering to get a good morning shave. When done, I brought the cream and razor to into the shower. The warm water felt great as it ran through my hair and down my body. Most of the stickiness was washed away, but I grabbed the shampoo and thoroughly washed my hair first. Next, I again picked up the razor and slowly and carefully went over my whole body. I wanted to be nice and smooth for today. When I was done all that remained was the little strip above my clit. I grabbed my loofa and washed my whole body with my scented soap. I was nice and clean.

As I toweled myself dry, I went over what was coming up this morning. Because I was getting a massage and would shower again, I did not use deodorant, moisturizer or dry my hair. I brushed my teeth and did use a little makeup to achieve my feminine look. Eric had requested that I wear my cage for the massage and I told him I would. I packed my gaffing tape, toiletries, the clothes I would wear and a couple other items into a small bag. I put my rings back on but no other jewelry.

Exiting the bathroom, I was planning on wearing the hotel robe and slippers down to the spa, but I felt very exposed. I picked out a simple white bra and thong panty to wear under the robe. I put the forms in the bra before putting it on. About ready to head down I picked out some more items and set them on the bed, before approaching Eric, still asleep.

"Babe, I'm heading down for my massage," I said stirring him slightly.

"Morning Jess," he said waking slightly.

"Do you want to meet for breakfast when I am done?"

"Sure."

"Ok. I will text you when I am about done. I left some items for you to bring in your bag for fishing today. I love you Eric," I bent and kissed him.

"Love you, Jessica."

I grabbed my bag and made my way out of the room and to the elevator. As I approached, I noticed a man waiting as well. He was dressed in mesh shorts and a t-shirt. About my age and otherwise normal to me.

"Morning," we both said as the door opened and he let me in first.

"Going for a massage?" he asked.

"Yes. You?

"Gym."

"Could I interest you in breakfast after?" the man continued.

I realized then he was flirting with me. Like last night I had mixed feelings. I wasn't attracted to him, but at the same time his attention made me feel even more feminine. I was almost positive he knew what I was and was still interested. It was very cool to feel desired.

"Sorry, I'm meeting my husband for breakfast," I raised my hand with my rings to show I was married as the elevator came to a stop.

"He's very lucky. Maybe I will see you around," he said turning towards the gym as I walked into the spa.

"Maybe," I replied amazed that he was still trying.

Entering the spa, I was greeted right away and brought into a private room. The masseuse introduced herself and quickly put me at ease. She knew I was a CD and was ok with it. I set my bag on the bench and stripped off the robe, bra and panties before lying face down on table. Her oiled hands started on my shoulders and for the next hour almost every inch of my body was worked and soothed. When I rolled over my hands went to my cage.

"It's ok," was all she said, moving my arms back to my sides and continuing. As she finished working on my body, I thanked her for a wonderful job as I got ready to head to the shower.

"Will you be on the beach today?" she asked.

"No, we're going on a boat," I replied puzzled.

"After you shower, I will apply sunscreen on you."

"Oh, thank you," I said realizing she could help me with something else.

The bathroom at the spa was luxurious and well appointed. I showered, washing all the oil off my body and rinsing my hair again. Emerging I wrapped a towel around my body, used their hair dryer and then went into my bag for my makeup. I carefully tucked and taped. With a knock on the door the masseuse entered the bathroom.

"Sunscreen?" she asked.

"I have another favor," I said reaching into my bag, "Can you help me with this?"

"Of course," she smiled.

"This is a surprise for my guy," I told her as she then coated me with sunscreen before leaving.

"Have a great day miss."

I texted Eric before finishing up my makeup and put my bra and panty back on before dressing. I had chosen a khaki short skirt and a lacy cami top. I wasn't afraid to show some skin and the forms again gave me a nice look. My legs were bare today and I went with my wedgie sandals before adding my jewelry. Ready for breakfast, I did a final hair and makeup check before heading out to the counter. I charged the massage to the room and left a nice tip and was on my way.

"Wow," I was caught off-guard as the man who had entered the gym now exited dressed casually and freshly showered. Had he been waiting for me?

"You look great," He continued.

"Thanks," I said walking towards the breakfast restaurant as he followed.

I was relieved and I think he was disappointed when the elevator opened and Eric stepped out. He was dressed in nice shorts and a polo. We met in a kiss and leaving our bags with the concierge we walked into the dining area to be seated. I will admit I gave a quick look over my shoulder and swayed my hips in my short skirt a bit more as he watched us.

We had a great table for breakfast and ate and talked about the day. Our plan was to head to the boat after breakfast and spend most of the day on the water. We took our time eating, enjoying coffee and just being in public.

"Shall we?" Eric said as he finished his coffee.

"Yes," I replied as he helped me out of my seat.

We collected our stuff and then Eric took my free hand. On our way out we passed my friend from the elevator. Feeling emboldened, I gave him a little wink as we passed.

It was a short walk down to the marina and a beautiful sunny day. I was glad I had brought sunglasses and that I was well coated in sunscreen. Lots of people were out in the late morning exploring the town. We leisurely made our way to the marina and Eric led me down one of the docks to our rental. No surprise here. We had researched together and found a nice 28ft boat available for rental for fishing. As Eric had a boating license it would work out well. He helped me over the rail which was helpful wearing a short skirt and heels and then handed our bags before climbing aboard himself. The boat was well appointed for fishing and had a small cabin with a little kitchen area and a bathroom. Perfect for a day out on the water.

Eric started the engine while I stowed our bags. He then went to the front of the boat and untied the line.

"Can you untie the rear line?" He asked.

"Sure babe," I removed my heels before walking over to the line.

"Ready?"

"Let her go."

I felt the engine click into gear and the boat started to move as I placed the line on the dock. Eric eased the boat out of the slip as I joined him at the wheel. We turned towards open water and idled out of the marina. I wrapped my arm around him as we passed the no wake buoy, knowing that he was going to open up the throttle. The boat accelerated into the open water of the bay, my hair blowing around me. I turned and smiled at Eric knowing we were going to have a great afternoon.

We motored for about 15 minutes, passing other boats with a wave while looking for a good spot. We wanted space to fish and some privacy. Finally, we found and area that was clear, we could still see land and some other boats in the distance but nothing was really close. Eric slowed the boat and asked me to take the wheel. I had less experience than him boating but I understood the controls. He went to the bow and released the anchored. I eased the boat into reverse and we set the anchor before I turned the boat off.

"This is great," I said to him as he came back to the wheel. I put my arms around his neck and we had a nice kiss.

"Are you going to change?" Eric asked leadingly.

"Of course, babe."

"Ok, I will get the gear set up."

"Sounds good, give me a few minutes," I ducked my head as I entered the cabin.

I undressed quickly but carefully and folded my clothes neatly. Naked, I sprayed myself with sunscreen again and touched up my makeup. I was hoping to avoid tan lines although I was afraid it was a lost cause. As, usual I lubed my pussy again.

Excitedly I went for my swimsuit. I had brought a few bikinis to choose from but I really had one in mind. A black thong string bikini with a matching string triangle halter top. Bottoms first I pulled it up my legs, adjusting the front and allowing the thong to settle between my cheeks. I had to adjust one of the ties on the side to get it just right. The top came next. It did have a little padding and I tied it very tight around my back before also tying the halter strings around my neck. There wasn't a mirror in the cabin so I used the small mirror from my makeup kit to check myself. My tuck looked good, belly dangle was right and my top contained my little tits.

Nervous but confident, I opened the cabin door and stepped back onto the rear deck. Eric was busy with the fishing gear at the back of the boat and didn't hear me. I noticed he had changed to swim trunks and a t-shirt.

"Hi babe," I announced my presence and posed for him.

"Beautiful," he replied setting down the gear, standing and opening his arms. A couple steps for me and I was in his embrace again. He pulled me tight into him and without heels on I had to bend my neck up for our lips to meet.

"I have a surprise for you," I said breaking our kiss, "I did something."

I stepped back and let him look me up and down before I turned slowly around.

"Oh my god, Jess!"

"Like it?"

"It's so sexy."

Above my thong on my lower back the masseuse had helped me apply a temporary tattoo. A 'tramp stamp" as they are called. This one was a tribal pattern about 3" high and 8" long across my lower back.

Eric reached out and ran his hand over it and as I shook my ass for him, he gave it a firm slap.

"Ohhh!"

"You sexy little slut."

"I'm your slut baby. Always," I turned and kissed him.

"Fuck or fish?" I knew what I wanted to do first and knew his answer as well.

"We're going to fuck baby," Eric said already pulling his shirt off.

"How?" I replied, he was naked now.

"Bend over the chair," somehow, I knew he would want to fuck that way.

Eric came to my side his 8" cock already pretty hard. Bent over the captain's chair I snagged it in my mouth getting it hard and wet. Eric's hand pulled my thong to the side and he slid a finger into me finding me wet and ready. He added another finger and began to finger fuck my pussy at the same time my mouth was filled with his cock. Being filled at both ends made me even hornier. As I slobbered over his cock I could feel and hear his fingers working in and out of my wet hole. I grabbed and squeezed his hairy balls while he moved in and out of my mouth.

"Ready for me?"

"MMHMM," I said, mouth full of cock.

Eric pulled his fingers out of me at the same time as his cock left my mouth. I felt depressingly empty but excited because I knew what was coming next. As he stepped behind me, I opened my legs for him to get between. He again pulled the thong from between my cheeks and held it on my left cheek. I reached back and spread myself for him as he used his free hand to bring his huge cock to my slightly gaped pussy.

"So sexy," Eric cooed as I felt his mushroom head against me. This time I knew he wasn't talking about my pussy. His head found the opening and both hands grippes my waist, framing my tramp stamp as he slid into me fully.

"Fuck yes," I moaned as he bottomed out. I let go of my butt and was able to grip the wheel for support.

Eric held still in me for a moment. His pubes tickled my ass. The only movement was caused by the boat rocking gently in the waves. I could feel his eyes burning into my lower back.

"Like it?" I looked back and wiggled my ass a bit.

Eric began his movements in and out of me. Gripping my waist, he pulled me into each of his thrusts. Bent over the seat I stood up on my toes to meet him. The sun felt warm on my back.

"Feels so good in me babe."

Eric was giving me full strokes, raking my spot and bottoming out in me. Our bodies meeting in a slap and my ass jiggling every time. His big hairy balls, swung and hit my little gaffed clit at each thrust. I reached back and undid the ties on my hip. I pulled my little bikini bottom away and my hand went to my clit, rubbing it gently as Eric continued to pump his massive cock in and out of me. My wet pussy gripping him.

"Ung."

"Fuck," I replied

"Ung."

"Fuck."

"Ung."

"Fuck."

I zoned out, oblivious to anything but his cock and my finger on my clit. A firm slap on my ass refocused me.

"Oooh Fuck!"

Eric pulled out at me and stepped back admiring my gaped pussy. There was a padded bench seat that he stepped back and sat down on. As I stood up, I felt my pussy wide open. I turned, still wearing my bikini top and saw him. His big 8" cock was sticking up from his lap, wet from me. I walked to him dropping to my knees and took his cock in my mouth, tasting our sweat and my pussy. Standing and straddling his legs, I knelt over him and reached back, bringing him back to my pussy and sliding down on him.

"YES!" I moaned before leaning forward to kiss my man.

"Like that cock baby?"

"ERIC, I LOVE YOUR BIG COCK!" I yelled out across the bay.

As he sat on the bench I leant forward and kissed him deeply again, my arms sliding up his chest, across his shoulders and gripping the back of the seat for leverage. Sitting back up, I felt his hands across my back and to my waist. I began to grind on him. Looking down past my bikini top and navel piercing, the gaff held my clit as I rubbed it on Eric's hairy crotch. The smell of our sex over powered the sweet sweat of my lotioned body and Eric's musky, manly scent. Our bodies became slick as the sun beat down on us.

Eric moved his hands to my top and pulled the cups to my sides so that my little titties were exposed. In this sitting position he was able to paw and pinch at my right nipple while sucking and biting at the left.

"FUCK that feels so good," I encouraged him as I ground faster. I was very appreciative of the fact that he gave my tits so much attention. He moved his free hand to the back of my head and pulled me down as he leant up. My hair fell over us. Our lips met again.

Whether we are making love slowly or passionately fucking, kissing my man is a huge turn on for me. I continued to grind on him while our tongues pushed into the others mouths. Beads off sweat ran down my smooth body while Eric's became soaked.

He pushed up into me with more force and I felt it. Breaking the kiss, I leant back and lifted a bit. Looking down passed my landing strip, I could see an inch of his shaft as it came out of me. I pushed up on my knees and leaned back more, my hands around his neck for support. I found the perfect angle and when his cockhead moved it hit that spot.

"SQUIRTING!" I moaned.

Still gaffed the liquid sprayed out of me and onto his cock before running down to the vinyl of the seat. I held myself up while the clear liquid continued to flow out of me. The sound of the stream changed as it slowed to a trickle and I slid back down on him.

"You soaked me," he said as his hands came to my waist.

Regaining my composure, I began to grind myself on him again. Our soaked bodies squished and slid against each other.

"I need to come so fucking bad."

"Go for it Jess," he replied knowing how I wanted it. My hair flung back and forth and my bikini top dangled uselessly from my neck and I used all the energy I had to move on my guy. His cock was so hard and thick in me. I was whimpering and moaning as I tried to find the right spot. Eric's hands gripped my waist and helped me move.

"Right there, no, umpf," I cried as I found and then lost the spot.

"Right there, Right There, RIGHT THERE!" I found it again.

My clit ground into him as his shaft put pressure on my spot.

"That's it, I'm gonna..."

"That's it, that's it. Fuck"

"I'm gonna, I'm gonna, I'M GONNA CUM!"

"Cum Jess, Cum for me baby," he replied almost too calm as I frantically gyrated on him.

"OH MY GOD! YES! CUMMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!"

My gyrations stopped as my whole body spasmed on his cock. I inhaled deeply and exhaled through the spasm. Only then did I feel my cum between us.

"Jessica. Baby are you good?"

I refocused and kissed him deeply.

"So good," I whimpered as I moved on him slightly. He was still rock hard and had yet to cum. My hands on his shoulders I slowly lift myself off him. As his head left me his cock slapped back onto his stomach. Eric's pubic hair was wet and matted. His cock covered in my fluids. I couldn't resist bending and taking it in my mouth. I am a total slut for his cock once its been in me I licked it clean and relubed it at the same time.

"Come on. Your turn to cum," I tuned and walked back to the captain's chair. I was able to sit so my ass hung off the edge and spread my legs over the armrests admiring my painted toenails again. My smooth body still covered by a sheen of moisture shone in the sun. Eric rose and I watched as his cocked bobbed lewdly in front of him as he walked over.

"Fuck Me!"

My pussy was wet and open. Neither of us touched his cock, he just brought it to me a slid it back in, filling me. His sweaty body shaded mine as I reached for his flanks to help him move in me. He leaned forward with his arms on the back of the chair and began moving in and out of me. Every thrust forward his big, hairy balls slapped my ass almost painfully.

"Fuck me, Fuck me," I squealed with every thrust. Eric likes when I talk and I didn't care if I could be heard all the way back at the beach at this point.

In his position leaning over me, he was able to move fully in and out. I could feel my self gripping just the ridge of his mushroom head, then feel it rake my g-spot as he slammed into me. Splayed open like I was allowed for full penetration and as he bottomed out in me, his cockhead would push past the inner ring "my cervix?" and settle deeply before he withdrew to start the process all over. Eric set a steady tempo and just fucked me, not yet ready to come.

Looking into his eyes I saw lust and love. Eric smiled down at me as my hands left his sides and I played with my titties, squeezing them and tugging on the nipples. Other then this, I was pretty passive. In the position I was in, I couldn't move much to meet his thrusts. Instead I was very much the bottom, just being fucked. I squeezed him on every thrust and encouraged him verbally.

The sounds from Eric were less discernable. Occasionally I could make out "Jess", "Fuck" and "Yes", but otherwise most of the sounds were grunts and moans as he worked towards his goal. The sound of water splashing against the boat and our bodies slapping was all else I was aware of as he continued pounding me.

sexyctcd
sexyctcd
130 Followers
12