Our Surrogate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THIS IS IT. THIS IS WHEN SHE TELLS ME SHE KNOWS.

"I think you and Grace should conceive naturally."

My eyes grew wide. "Uh... what??"

"She's the only person I trust not to try to steal you away from me. And I know resentment will build if we don't let you at least experience penetrative vaginal sex."

I stared dumbly at her as she continued.

"She agreed with me, and she thinks you should get to experience it." Rose looked sad, "Naturally, I think there should be ground rules. First, obviously, no kissing. Kissing is for lovers, and this should be a clinical sexual experience, not making love."

It was bizarre to hear her use the word "clinical" the way her sister had. I nodded, still unable to speak.

"It would make me too jealous to think of you doing anything you could already enjoy with me. So oral, anal, off the table. Use the opportunity just to experience what a vagina feels like, but otherwise, keep it all business. I know her breasts are large, but hands off."

I looked at her questioningly, "Are you sure about this, honey?" I asked. My hypocrisy knew no bounds, apparently, pretending like I was concerned about her feelings after what I had already done.

"Yes," Rose said, nodding solemnly, "And one more thing. I want to be there."

My eyes widened for a second time in two minutes, "You do?"

"Not in the room, just in the apartment. I want to hear you experience vaginal intercourse for the first time."

Rose and I sat on the couch for a long time ironing out the kinks in the agreement I had already broken in multiple ways. I hugged and held her like the lying creep I was.

Her head pressed against my chest, she asked, "Can you keep with the rules I laid out?"

"Of course," I lied.

*****

FERTILITY WINDOW, DAY 5 -- SEAN

Today was ovulation day. Only 48 hours until attempts would have to cease until next month.

Rose and I sat in silence as we drove over to Grace's apartment. We said nothing as we climbed the stairs to her apartment, our only communication the occasional squeeze of the other's hand.

Grace answered the door, fully dressed. I guess she wanted to keep up appearances. She made us some tea, and we all made small talk for twenty minutes or so as none of us wanted to be the first one to mention why we were there.

Finally, Grace stood up and walked over to me, "OK soldier," she said, offering me her hand, "Shall we pop your cherry and get me pregnant." I cast a sidelong glance at Rose, who smiled weakly at me and nodded her head.

Grace looked at Rose, placing a sympathetic hand on her shoulder, "Don't worry, sis. I will take good care of him, and make sure he plays by the rules."

With that, I stood, and Grace led me into the bedroom. The door shut behind us with a soft, ominous click.

Grace turned towards me, her face a mask of lust.

"Take off your clothes, quickly," she said, "We don't have a lot of time." We both started struggling out of our clothes. I tripped over my pant leg and had to grab the wall to steady myself. Grace stifled a giggle.

ROSE

I could hear rustling and thumping and then a muffled giggle. Every noise was agony, but staying at home would have been far worse. At least my imagination was limited here by what I could hear.

SEAN

Grace's panties dropped to her feet and she carefully stepped out of them. We stood before each other, admiring each other's bodies. My erection was growing rapidly. Grace took a step towards me until the tip of my cock grazed her bush.

"So," she whispered, "There's no rule against this," and she wrapped her arms around my neck, pressing her body into me, and flattening her large, beautiful breasts against my chest. She pressed her cheek against mine, and I breathed on her neck. She shuddered.

"Breathing is OK?" I asked, smiling as I felt her reaction.

"Perfectly acceptable," she said into my ear, and ground her crotch against mine.

"How long can we stay in here without being suspicious," I whispered in hers, and nibbled it slightly.

"Let's keep this under ten minutes," Grace said, and started guiding me back towards the bed. The backs of her legs hit the bed first and she sat down. Suddenly, the throbbing cock that was grinding into her cunt was now inches from her face. Grace sucked in a breath.

"I guess your mouth is forbidden," I sighed, staring down at her.

She stared at my cock and licked her lips, "Yes," she whispered, "Forbidden." She looked up and me, "Taboo." She reached up her hand and wrapped her fingers around my cock.

"We have to make sure you're erect enough, though. You won't come if you're not hard," she reasoned.

"Yes," I agreed, and she stroked my cock a couple of times.

"How's that?"

"Still not hard enough, Grace."

"Oh dear," she raised her eyebrows, and stroked me a couple more times. "How about now?"

"Still could stand to be harder."

"Oh well, Sean, I think we did everything we could within the bounds of the rules," and without another word, Grace leaned forward and took my cock into her mouth.

ROSE

I sat on the couch in angry impotence. I could hear them whispering to each other. WHY WERE THEY WHISPERING?? Suddenly the whispers stopped. I heard a groan from my husband. HE WAS ENJOYING HIMSELF. Tears welled in my eyes.

SEAN

I ran my fingers through Grace's hair as she and I broke the first promise we had made to Rose. Her head bobbed up and down on my dick as her hands squeezed my ass cheeks.

"Fuck, Grace," I hissed, as her throat opened again and again for my meat. "We should stop soon."

Grace pulled her mouth from my cock, and gasped quietly. "Big boy," she smiled up at me. "I think we got you hard enough. We only had to break one rule to do it."

She crawled backward onto the bed and spread her legs. I hopped on and nestled myself in between her legs, my cock splitting her outer lips like a hot dog in a bun.

"Let's try to be law-abiding citizens from now on," she said, caressing my cheek.

"Yes, the rules are important," I agreed, nodding my head as my hand reached up and cupped her breast.

"Bad boy," she said, and she covered my hand with hers, preventing me from moving it. "That's two."

I grabbed my cock with my left hand and positioned it at her entrance. She took in an anticipatory breath.

ROSE

I could hear creaking on the bed. Were they having sex? They had started whispering again.

I stood up from the sofa and tiptoed to the bedroom door, and lightly pressed my ear against it, straining to hear words. I made out IMPORTANT... TWO... but nothing more.

Suddenly, not seeing was beyond agony. I sat down on the floor outside the door and wept silently.

Grace cried out.

SEAN

I glared at Grace for making such a big noise. She cupped her hand over her mouth for a moment, then mouthed 'sorry'.

I moved my cock in and out of Grace at a slow pace. We ran our hands over each other's bodies as we enjoyed the slow, sensual mating of two people who were convincing themselves they weren't lovers.

ROSE

I could now hear rhythmic motion from behind the door. They were definitely having sex. And from Grace's cry she was enjoying it. ENJOY MY HUSBAND'S BODY, I thought glumly.

GRACE

Sean rolled off me, pulling me onto my side, and we copulated facing each other.

"I love this, Sean."

"I do too. I never knew...I mean, you know..."

"I think you and I... are in trouble..." Grace said, biting her lip.

I was thinking the same thing, "You mean... you can't imagine... not doing this..."

"Exactly," I panted, "Nothing... has ever felt this... good." I looked Sean square in the eyes, "Fuck fuck fuck... I want to break... one more rule."

Sean smiled and said, "I was waiting for you to break first," and his face closed the gap with mine.

ROSE

There was more whispering, SEAN... TROUBLE...

What the fuck were they saying?? They waiting behind this door was pure agony. I stood up, smoothed my clothes and dried my eyes. I had to see it for myself. I opened the door.

SEAN

Grace and I kissed passionately as we mated, our entire bodies fused into one sexual being. Every inch of us was covered in sweat as we clung desperately to each other.

Suddenly, Grace's head snapped towards the door. "Ssh," she whispered, and pulled me on top of her. "Fuck me like we're supposed to," and wrapped her legs around me.

I sat on my haunches, fucking Grace the way I had the first time we had done it two days earlier, my hands holding her thighs.

Then Rose entered the room.

ROSE

It was a nightmare scenario for me. My husband between my sister's thighs, his large cock sliding in and out of her. They were both sweaty and grunting from the effort, and they both looked up at me and stopped.

Grace looked at me kindly, "Sis, do you want us to stop?"

I shook my head, "No, I think I just need to be here for it."

Grace nodded sympathetically, "I understand. I think Sean is almost finished. Sean?"

SEAN

I couldn't believe what they were asking of me. My wife asking to watch me cum in her sister. Not that that was going to be a challenge, I was so close already.

Rose sat down next to me on the bed, and held Grace's hand. I started fucking Grace again while Rose put her other hand on my shoulder.

"Please finish, sweetie," Rose said, "I want to take you home now. She leaned over and gave me a deep romantic kiss.

My hips pistoned in and out of Grace mechanically as my wife kissed me. I groaned with arousal at the bizarre situation of kissing one sister and fucking another.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum," I said breathlessly, breaking free of her mouth. She grabbed my head and kissed me again.

GRACE

I could not believe my sister had come in the room. She held my hand as she kissed the man who was fucking me. ME. What was I, just some fucking vessel for sperm? My sympathy for my sister drained away as her husband started grunting into his wife's mouth while he fucked me. My eyes shot daggers at them kissing, even as he broke free and announced his orgasm. The bitch, fuck, my sister, grabbed him and started kissing him again. He picked up the pace as the two of them swapped spit.

I subtly reached under my thigh and found his balls. I rolled them between my fingers and gave a squeeze and was rewarded with Sean gasping free of his wife's mouth, and unloading his cum inside me. His whole body shuddered as he twitched and jerked inside me. Rose tried to kiss him again, but he was in the throes of pleasure and ignored her mouth on his cheek and neck.

I slid my hand off his balls and rested it innocently on the bed.

ROSE

The aftermath of the insemination was awkward. Grace raised up her hips on her pillow, while Sean and I thanked her and got dressed. Sean's clothes were scattered around the room, the way lovers toss them aside in the heat of passion. I tried not to think about that.

As Sean pulled on his socks, I said, "I think tomorrow we should go back to doing the traditional method of insemination."

Grace nodded, "Of course, I understand. We'll do traditional insemination tomorrow."

I grasped Grace's hand and squeezed it. "Don't get up, I know you have to keep your hips elevated."

We left her on the bed and went back to the car. Sean went to open the door, "Fuck," he said, "I think the keys fell out of my pocket. I'll be four minutes." He bolted back up the stairs.

GRACE

I heard the door open. I still had my hips elevated. "Hello?" I called out.

Sean raced into the bedroom and crawled on top of me. His mouth found mine, and we fused together in passion.

After a minute or so he broke free.

"I'm so sorry about the end," he said, and continued planting small kisses up and down my neck, "I did NOT want to finish like that."

"It's OK, my sister got a bit possessive there,"

"I just came back for my keys," he pulled them out of his pocket, "Oh, look at that! They were here the whole time." He kissed me one more time before climbing off of me and heading for the door. He turned and said, "I guess tomorrow we are going back to the traditional method?"

I smiled, "And what's a more traditional method than fucking?"

Sean smiled back.

TO BE CONTINUED