Our Threesome Fantasy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline crawled on top of Elliott on her hands and knees. Her ass was facing me, giving me an excellent view of my wife's pussy and our shared escort's eager tongue.

Elliott's hands rested on Caroline's ass and pulled her hips down to her face. The younger girl licked through my wife's folds, tasting her juices. Caroline hadn't climaxed yet, and, judging by the wetness of her pussy, it wouldn't take Elliott long to make her cum.

I grabbed my hard cock again and brushed my head against Elliott's pussy, running it up and down the length of her crotch. She moaned a little as I pressed down on her clit, waiting to actually be penetrated.

I teased her clit for a minute before moving back down again. The tip of my cock spread apart her lips and I found myself pressed against her opening. I steadied my dick and pushed forward, sinking my head into Elliott's pussy.

"Oh shit," I groaned. Elliott's twat was warm and felt surprisingly tight. I moved my hands to her waist and slowly pushed more of my length inside her.

Elliott's busy mouth worked away diligently on Caroline's pussy, but I could hear a muffled whimper as her snatch was filled up. She subtly shifted her hips back, coaxing more of me into her.

I had most of my shaft inside Elliott already. Her slick channel fit around my cock perfectly, squeezing it tight and rubbing against every ridge of my dick. Considering that I hadn't been inside a vagina other than my wife's in close to ten years, it was safe to say I was savoring every square inch of Elliott's snatch.

I slowly pulled out, leaving just an inch or two of my cock inside Elliott. Her pussy seemed to grip my cock, begging for more of it. I slid back in, Elliott's natural lubrication making my job much easier.

My pace gradually increased as I started to fuck Elliott. I pumped deeper into her each time, slowly working my way up to feeding her my entire length. Elliott's body rocked back and forth in rhythm with my thrusts. Her big boobs jiggled around, making my view even better.

Two sets of moans were filling up the room. Elliot groaned into Caroline's pussy as she continued licking and sucking on it. Caroline herself was loudly moaning and grinding her hips down on Elliott's face. She clearly was very close to her climax.

I moved one hand to Elliott's clit. My thumb pressed down on the hard nub, causing her to squirm a little more.

Caroline arched her back and her moans stopped. She looked back over her shoulder at me, mouth open but nothing coming out. A small whimper escaped her throat, her pretty eyes begging for that sweet release. I smiled at her, and she smiled back.

Her eyes rolled back in ecstasy as Elliott's magical tongue continued working, and she turned back around.

My cock was plowing into Elliott's pussy, maintaining a constant pace. I was pulling out most of the way each stroke before thrusting back in balls-deep. The sound of our flesh slapping together joined the cacophony of lecherous noises in the room, and Elliott's body lurched forward with every powerful pump of my hips.

Her own pleasure was making it difficult for her to eat out Caroline, but my wife was too far gone for it to really matter. Her whole body was shaking, her toes were curling up, and her continuous moans were much louder. She was about to cum.

I really wanted to make Caroline's climax one she would remember for a long time. I knew what she absolutely loved to have done whenever I would eat her out.

I leaned forward and reached out with the hand not strumming Elliott's clit. I gripped my wife's butt, jiggling as she gyrated her hips on Elliott's tongue. With my thumb, I found her puckered ass and quickly pushed in.

"Oh shit!" Caroline gasped. I thrust my thumb as fast as I could into her butt. It only took five strokes before her muscles tensed up. "Oh god, I'm cumming!" she squealed. "I'm cumming!"

Caroline's hips bucked against Elliott's wagging tongue and the orgasm overtook her body. She twitched and shook, and I could see her juices leaking out onto Elliott's face, dousing the young girl in the sweet nectar.

Caroline rolled off of Elliott, lying on the bed next to her and looking up at me. Her chest undulated, her small breasts rising and falling in accordance with her slowing heart beat. She was in total bliss. Elliott must have been really good at eating pussy. Maybe I needed to get some tips from her.

I continued fucking Elliott, increasing my pace slightly. Her legs wrapped around my back, forcing me into her further. My fingers rubbed her clit faster, and the hand that had sent Caroline over the edge strayed to Elliott's big, bouncing tits.

"Fuck," Elliott moaned, her mouth free for the first time in a few minutes. "Don't stop. Fuck me harder!" she pleaded.

There wasn't too much more I could do, but I tried to increase my pace. Only my head remained in Elliott's warm hole whenever I withdrew, before I sank my whole length in her every time I thrust in.

Elliott was whimpering and her eyes were closed. Her pussy was pulsing around my cock, nearing a release. I fucked her twat faster and faster, railing my cock in and out of her slick channel.

"Fuck, you're gonna make me cum," Elliott groaned.

Caroline moved from her previous position of voyeur, kneeling next to Elliott. She reached down to the girl's clit, brushing my hand away. Her dainty fingers danced over and played with the engorged button, and her other hand massaged Elliott's boobs.

My hands were now free, and I gripped Elliott's hips. I now had more leverage, and fucked her with a renewed intensity. I had full control of Elliott's body, and could practically slam her down on my cock with each thrust. Caroline rubbed her clit at the same pace I was fucking her, and Elliott was unable to resist our teamwork.

"Holy shit, I'm cumming!" she screamed, gripping the bedsheets tight in her hands. "Oh fuck!!"

The climax slammed into Elliott, rocking her entire body. Her cunt squeezed and tightened around my cock, bathing the slowing shaft in its wonderful secretions. Her toned abs and thighs were tensed, and her mouth hung open.

Elliott looked amazing in the throes of an orgasm, and her pussy felt even better around my dick. I was not far from cumming again myself; the first time I came was probably the only reason I had been able to last that long inside of Elliott.

I slowly withdrew my cock from her. It was shiny, covered in her juices. A fire shone in Caroline's eye as she looked at my shaft. I climbed up onto the bed and presented my cock to her.

Caroline leaned forward and took the erect rod into her mouth. She slurped over my shaft, licking every single inch with her tongue. When she cleaned me off, she pulled back, strings of saliva staining her cheeks and chin.

"Now it's my turn on that cock," Caroline said, taking the initiative for the first time. I leaned back on the bed, my member sticking straight out and waiting for Caroline to mount it.

Caroline bent down and took my cock in her mouth again. She looked up at me, gently brushing her hair out of her face while her head bobbed up and down. She was so beautiful, and I was so lucky to have her as my wife.

She took most of my cock before pulling back, letting a string of saliva drizzle out onto my cock to further lube it up. She stroked my cock as she moved to her knees and straddled my waist.

Caroline's pussy was still fresh from an orgasm, and I could see it almost dripping in anticipation of my cock. I was ready to burst too. She positioned my cock and slowly lowered her hips. My head spread apart her folds and slipped into her pussy.

Gravity did the rest. Caroline let herself go, and rested her hands on my chest for support. Her twat slowly slid down my shaft. I knew Caroline loved feeling every inch inside her, fully filling her up. That's why she loved riding me.

With one final movement of her hips, Caroline ground fully onto me. Her cunt was as sweet as I could remember, maybe better than normal. It was tighter than Elliott's too, gripping my cock perfectly.

She looked down at me and a sexy smile flashed over her face. She picked her hips up and began to ride my cock, slowly at first. That's how she always liked to start.

Caroline had full control over the pace and rhythm, although she loved it when I started fucking her right before she came. Her hips ground back and forth, sliding the ridges of my cock against the walls of her pussy. I groaned and rested my hands on her hips.

I heard Elliott moving again when she knelt next to my body. She reached a hand to Caroline's boobs, gently pinching and teasing her nipples. The two women came together in an electric kiss before Elliott broke it and turned to me.

She ran a hand over my chest, feeling the pecs that I wished were a little more firm. Elliott crawled around the bed and swung her hips over my head, cutting off my view of my wife.

I wouldn't complain about the one that had replaced it though. My hands moved from Caroline to Elliott's ass, pulling her down further onto my face. My tongue extended out and licked over her folds, slick with her arousal.

Caroline's pace was increasing slightly. She gyrated her hips over my cock, really riding me as best she could. Each time she took all of me, her clit rubbed against the base of my torso, and my balls rested against the bottom of her ass. It was a familiar feeling, one that I hadn't felt in far too long. I was so glad we had decided to do this.

Elliott had leaned forward, and I felt the angle of my cock shifting in my wife's pussy as well. I couldn't see, but from the sounds of muffled moaning, it sounded like the two women were kissing again. I was concentrated on licking Elliott and enjoying the ride from my wife.

My tongue darted around Elliott's freshly-fucked pussy, licking at her still-gaping hole. Every lick brought more of that delicious juice onto my tongue. I never understood guys who wouldn't eat a woman out. To me, having my face buried between my wife's legs was pure heaven.

Caroline was riding faster, slamming herself down onto my shaft each time. Her hands pushed down on my chest harder, supporting her whole undulating body. Her pussy felt so amazing on my cock. I had to try and concentrate on literally anything else to avoid finishing.

Caroline's pussy was making my shaft slick with her juices. Each time she powered down onto me, I could faintly hear the squishing of her wet twat. Elliott was in the same situation, especially as my mouth sealed around her clit.

My eyes couldn't really see any of Caroline, but I felt a hand by my crotch. I took a moment to peek between Elliott's legs. She was rubbing at my wife's clit, occasionally brushing against my cock whenever Caroline brought herself up. My wife's louder squeals told me whatever Elliott was doing was working. I knew it wouldn't be long until she wanted me to fuck her.

The sounds of our flesh slapping together was much louder now. Caroline was really grinding onto me, riding me with everything she had. Her pussy was squeezing onto my cock, trying to feel more of it and keep it inside her. She was close to an orgasm.

I let her keep riding me for another minute or two before I took action. I moved my hands back to Caroline's hips, gripping tightly this time. I held her in place, mounted on top of my cock. She stopped riding me, knowing what was coming. I closed my eyes and pounded up into her cunt as hard and as fast as I could.

"Oh, fuuuck," I heard her groan. Her pussy pulsed around me, and Elliott's hand was feverishly rubbing her clit.

My entire cock slammed into Caroline again and again, wrecking her tight pussy just the way I knew she loved it.

"Holy shit, I'm gonna cum!" she whimpered.

I gritted my teeth together, trying to muster another ounce of stamina and power. One last thrust into Caroline, and she exploded in orgasm.

"Oh my god! Fuck, I'm cumming!" she squealed. Her pussy drenched my cock in juices and tightened around my shaft. It was too much for me to resist. I groaned and thrust as deep as I could into her cunt one last time.

My cock erupted, spewing spurts of cum against the back of Caroline's pussy.

"Oh, fuck yes," she contentedly purred as her cunt was completely filled up. I pumped a few more ropes of jizz into her before my load slowed and tapered to an end.

Elliott rolled off of me as Caroline collapsed down onto me. I hugged her as she kissed me, my deflating cock still sheathed in her warm pussy.

"Holy fuck," I groaned once our kiss ended.

"I know," Caroline giggled. "That was fucking amazing."

Elliott lay next to us, and Caroline pulled her into a passionate kiss as well. Watching the two women kiss not even a foot in front of my face sent another jolt to my cock, although I figured I'd need quite a while before I was ready to go again.

The two girls broke their embrace, and Elliott turned back to me to reciprocate the favor. Her soft lips pulled away from mine after another minute. Caroline rolled off of me, emptying her pussy. My shaft was coated and shining with her pussy juice and remnants of my own load, which would no doubt take Caroline ages to get out. Neither of us cared in that moment though.

Elliott and Caroline lay on either side of me, an arm wrapped around both.

"So," Caroline started, "how much longer do we have you for?"

Elliott smiled. "I'm your toy for the rest of the night."

Caroline and I shared a knowing glance.

"How much longer can you go for, stud?" she asked.

"I'll try to keep up."

***

The next morning

***

"Holy fuck, I'm cumming!" Caroline yelled. I was a second away from exploding myself.

I pounded into her again. She was bent over the side of the bed, giving me perfect access to fuck her as hard as I could.

"Aw shit," I groaned.

Elliott detached her mouth from my wife's erect clit.

"Cum on my tits," she commanded.

I pulled out of Caroline's sopping wet hole. Elliott immediately took my cock in her mouth and bobbed her head up and down, ramming the head of my cock against the back of her throat.

My balls surged with cum, tingling from the intense wait. At the very last possible second, Elliott pulled back and cupped her big, beautiful boobs.

I aimed my cock at her chest and stroked once. My load rocketed out, the first rope shooting squarely across her tits. The rest fired out onto her boobs as well, generously coating Elliott over her chest and rack in ropes of my cum.

I leaned forward, letting my body collapse onto Caroline's back. I kissed the back of her neck, my cock nuzzled up against her pussy. Elliott's eager tongue licked at my cock head and Caroline's pussy lips. We were completely spent.

I picked myself up fully onto the bed and laid down. Caroline grunted and picked herself up, her breathing returning to normal, although her cheeks and chest remained flushed a bright scarlet.

She stroked my cock gently while Elliott clambered up to join us as well.

"I need a fucking shower," Caroline groaned.

"Me too," I concurred.

Elliott smiled. "I should get going soon. But before then, does your shower fit three?"

Her hand moved to my cock as well, stroking it in unison with my wife.

"What do you think?" Caroline asked me. "Do you have one more load in you?"

I sighed, and my cock lurched against their hands in response.

*********

Please remember to vote 5 stars and favorite the story if you liked it. There are probably a few spelling errors: my spellchecker is awful and my proofreading is not infallible. Please also give me constructive feedback and let me know what you liked or what you thought could have been better. It's how I can improve as a writer and do better in the future.

Comment below or send me a message through the feedback feature if there's anything you want to see in my stories.