Our Throuple Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, their kiss came to an end and Pete said, in a slightly panicked voice, looking directly at me, "Er, look, it's been such a long time and I'm on a very short fuse. If you carry on like that, I'm gonna blow. Hard!" He reached down and held my hand, preventing my stroking action.

"What do you suggest then", I asked. "It's obvious that we're both very into you and we both want to take it further! How are we going to play it? Do you want to choose one of us or what?"

"That's the problem. There's no way that I could choose one of you over the other! You're both my dream girls. I can't choose!"

Feeling both brash and brazen, and, I have to add, braver than I've ever felt before, I looked at Betty and winked at her. "What do you think? Are you up for it? Both of us? I am!"

Betty looked at me, then at Pete and then back at me. "Well Pete. Are you going to show us where the bedroom is? We both intend to ravish you!"

"Are you sure that's what you both want? I mean, I've never wanted anything more in my life, but you both have to want it, too."

"Lead us to the bedroom!" I said and he pointed at the door at the end of the lounge.

Taking us both by the hand, he led us through to a surprisingly large, ground floor bedroom, with a massive, super kingsize bed. At the head of the bed, seemingly fixed to the wall, was a lovely, deeply buttoned, headboard, in a deep purple colour and on the bed, a matching duvet cover. The pillows went all the way across the bed and were quite deep.

"Wow!" Betty said. "This is lovely!" and she turned to him and started kissing him again, pulling him to the bed where she dragged him down onto it, on his back, still kissing him from above. Whilst in this position, it was easy for me to slip his shoes and socks off and then slip his trousers and underwear down. I was amazed to see that his genital area was completely devoid of any hair. Really smooth and it felt wonderful! Whilst I was doing this, Betty was slipping his shirt off and before long he was lying there totally naked!

I took hold of his erection, slowly bringing it to my mouth and licking all around the crown, softly and slowly. He pulled away from the kiss, looking worried. "Look, I really meant it. I haven't had any kind of sex for a really long time and I'm very close to cumming!"

"Can you manage to cum more than once?" I asked.

"Oh yes, of course! I could probably manage three or four times. But I wanted to avoid any surprises!"

"Then you just lay back and enjoy it. We have all night!" And with that, I put his erection back up to my mouth. My body was shaking with my yearning for his touch and my groin was begging for relief, but for now, I had a decision to make; spit or swallow? I decided, oh what the hell? I've wanted this for so long, let's make it a night to remember! And then I put the head of his penis into my mouth, pulling back the foreskin and sliding the head in and out, licking around the ridge of his glans. I heard him start to moan and groan as he got closer to his climax and glancing up, saw that they'd stopped kissing and Betty was licking his nipple. He had his eyes closed. I let go of him with my hand and moved it down to his beautiful, smooth balls, cupping them and stroking them.

He started to twitch in my mouth and his abdomen began to jerk. He made a loud groan, deep in his throat and whispered, "Oh I'm gonna come. I'm coming, aaahhhHH!". I held him in my left hand as I stroked his balls with my right and then he suddenly let out a loud grunt and ejaculated a large wad into my mouth. There was far too much for me and as I swallowed the first stream, subsequent blasts shot up, over his chest. I took it back in my mouth for the last few pulses, swallowing this, too. I continued to suck, very gently, until his orgasm subsided. I glanced up at Betty, who was watching me open mouthed. Then she shrugged and bent her head down to his chest, before licking up the drops that I'd missed, also swallowing it.

"Jesus, that was spectacular! And well worth the wait!" Pete commented. "That felt like my balls were turning inside out through the end of my cock!"

"Glad you enjoyed it", Betty said, "What shall we do now?" We all burst out laughing, it was so comical -- you had to be there!

Both Betty and I reached over to the bedside table for our drinks, to wash some of the saltiness down. Pete said, "I've gotta tell you. I feel out of place here, being the only one naked! Can I undress you both now?"

We both looked at each other a little uncertainly. I'd never been in such an intimate situation before with another female present and I doubt that Betty had, either. I just shrugged again and said, "Well, it's ok by me, I think, if it's ok with Betty!" In answer, Betty stood in front of him with her arms out, inviting him to proceed. Pete sat on the edge of the bed and beckoned me over to stand beside her.

The weather had been very warm, recently and I'd worn a simple, navy skirt that was just down to my knees and a white, button up blouse on top. For underwear, I'd gone with a pretty, white laced bra and matching knickers. Looking at Betty she appeared to be similarly attired. Neither of us had bothered with tights as it was too warm! I was a bit concerned that my pants felt wringing wet because I was so turned on and I was also pretty sure that Betty was, too. Pete reached up and started to undo Betty's blouse. When he got to the last one, he turned and did the same to mine, but continued on and slowly slipped the blouse down my arms and off, pausing to stare at my chest (I think that ALL men do that!) He folded the blouse and laid it on the bed, then turned and removed Betty's blouse in the same way. The air was electric. You could almost feel a static charge. He continued to ogle our bras and breasts.

"Oh, I've wanted this for so long," he said, "but didn't know how to choose. I'm so glad that tonight has happened, because now, I don't have to choose! And I hope, from the bottom of my heart, that the two of you feel the same way!" And with that, he turned to me and put his arms behind me, presumably searching for my skirt fastening.

"It's at the side, on my right!" I pointed out and his hands found the fixing, undoing it. He undid the zip and gave the skirt a slight, downwards tug, freeing it from my hips, before allowing it to fall to the floor. I lifted my foot and he took my skirt out of the way so I could raise my other foot, then lifted and folded it, placing it on top of my blouse. Next, he turned and removed Betty's skirt in the same, tidy, way. I noticed that, while I was wearing full panties, Betty was wearing a tiny, almost transparent, thong and it looked as though she was as hairless as Pete. I'd have to ask her about that. Later!

Looking from one of us to the other, he said, "I want to touch you both. Is that ok?" I didn't have to look at Betty to know that she was as desperate as I was to feel his hands on our bodies. Shyly, he reached up to both our waists, stroking around our tummies and then up to our covered breasts, gently squeezing, first one and then the other, using one hand on each of us. He leaned forwards, first to me and kissed my stomach in several places, and then Betty's. Standing, he put an arm around each of us, drawing us in to him. He leaned towards me and kissed me, full on the mouth, his tongue darting in and meshing with my own. I felt his hand slide down my back to the waistband of my pants and then slip inside, gently massaging my bum. I was in seventh heaven and then I heard Betty moan and presumed that he was giving her the same treatment, although he wouldn't need to go into her pants as her bum was already totally exposed, anyway.

Betty

Pete was kissing Sally passionately whilst he felt and squeezed my bum. I don't think I've ever been so turned on in my life! I could feel my fluids running down my legs, I was so wet. And then he ended his kiss with her and turned to me, placing his lips on my mouth. I was so hot. I welcomed his tongue into my mouth, grinding against him. I let my hand glide down his abdomen, over his surprisingly smooth pubic area and felt his naked and stiffening cock in my hand for the first time. It felt a good size; thick enough, but not too long. In the past, I've been with a man, well, boy really, who had a really large one. It wasn't so much large, in fact, slimmer than Pete's, but it was so long, about nine inches and he was always trying to get it all the way in! It was really uncomfortable, even to the point of being painful, pushing against the end of my vagina and I didn't like it. Plus, he was very selfish. He never did make me come, or even enjoy it. Got rid of him right quick! But Pete's felt lovely in my hand as I started to stroke it.

Breaking away from the kiss, he fiddled around a bit with our bras. I don't know what he did, but suddenly our bras were undone, both at the same time. Removing both our bras and placing them on our piles of clothes, he stood back and stared at our boobs. I felt a bit shy, as mine aren't as big or full as Sally's and I was slightly embarrassed. "Sorry mine aren't as big as Sally's!" I said, quietly.

"Oh, I don't care about size! Size isn't important!" Pete replied. "What's important is that you both look beautiful and natural." And he bent and took my nipple in his mouth, swirling his tongue around it. I nearly fainted with pleasure and the lubrication began to overflow from my nether regions again. I groaned aloud, with pleasure. Then he turned to Sally, sucking and licking her nipple, which was so much larger than mine! Still holding his manhood, I gently stroked him, feeling him throb in my hand. It was really erotic and I was winding up to a fever pitch.

Next, Pete turned back to me and laid me gently on the bed. Sally sat on the bed alongside me. He took a knee in each hand, parting my legs and then kneeling on the floor, between them. For a long moment, he stared at my vulva, his eyes filled with desire and then slowly, reaching with his hand, placed it, fingers spread, over my full pubis, the heel of his palm pressing softly against my mons and clitoris, very slowly moving in circles. I was so glad I'd decided, earlier in the week, to go for my monthly waxing. It felt so smooth and sensitive. And by the feel of Pete's smoothness, it appeared that he was waxed, too. His balls and shaft were so smooth. You don't usually get that with shaving!

Moving his hand aside, he reached for my legs, just behind my knees and raised them up, high. He brought his head down to me and kissed my slit, several times, before his tongue came out, licking me along the full length of my lips. "Oh my god!" I gasped as he continued to use his tongue with surprisingly expert skill. He licked my lips with his tongue, over and over, before probing my entrance with its tip. I was in ecstasy. I'd only had two boyfriends in the past that had gone down on me and they were not very good at it, only staying down for a few seconds each. But this! Oh my! It was as if Pete not only liked doing it, but loved it. And then he brought his tongue right up to my clit, licking across it and swirling his tongue round and round it and then, placing his mouth fully over it, he gently sucked it into his mouth. I was moaning and groaning and almost screaming with pleasure, my bottom rising and falling on the bed. He kept his hands behind my knees, pushing them up to give him access to my most sensitive area. I was throbbing with excitement.

And then I felt him put his hand on my breast, bringing his finger and thumb together and squeezing my nipple. NO! WAIT! WHAT? It couldn't possibly be Pete playing with my nipple! His hands were behind my knees! It must be Sally, I realised with a start. But it felt so good, I just didn't care. I was fast approaching my orgasm. I have never been so turned on in my life. Not ever! Pete carried on, licking, stroking and sucking my clit and Sally, who was playing with my nipple, must have leaned over and started sucking on it, while her hand reached over to squeeze my other nipple. Between them, they pushed me over the edge and I came. Pete continued his actions and when I'd finished my first climax of the night, I started to come again. And then again and again. My first multiple orgasm! It was tremendous. I think I must have come six times, that time and I was completely drained, but satisfied like never before. Disengaging his mouth from me, he gently let my legs down to a point where he could bring them together and then turn me onto the bed so I could recover. "Oh my," I whispered. "Oh my. That was so wonderful. I've never felt anything like that before. I thought I was going to pass out!"

"I think you enjoyed that!" Sally whispered back to me and she hugged me, our naked breasts pressing together. "You needed that, didn't you?"

"I didn't realise it could be so good!" I replied. "Why has it taken so long for me to find pleasure like this?" Pete joined us on the bed, laying along the other side of me and cuddling up to the two of us.

"I've fancied both of you for so long. I never thought anything would ever happen between us. But this has been fantastic. I hope you don't mind me saying, but I'm so happy we got together. And I hope we aren't finished yet! Are you ready for me, Sally? I'd like to make love to you now."

"I thought you'd never ask. Come here and kiss me!" was Sally's response.

Pete got off the bed and walked round to the other side, climbing on alongside Sally. Lying beside her, he turned and kissed her gently on the lips. Sally took control, starting a deeply passionate kiss and moving over to straddle his abdomen without breaking the kiss, while at the same time grinding herself on his stomach and groaning with pleasure.

Breaking the contact, Pete interjected, "Erm, my neck's aching a bit after the pounding Betty gave it," (this comment raised a wicked smile on my lips), "so can we do it a bit differently, this time?" Sally looked a little puzzled, a question mark almost imprinting itself upon her face. "What I mean is I want you to come up a bit and straddle my neck and face so I can pleasure you. I want you to sit on my face!"

Looking on happily, I watched as Sally obligingly moved herself into a position where she could lower herself down onto Pete's mouth. As his tongue made contact with her for the first time, Sally let out an almost animal howl of pleasure and whispered, "Oh, slow. Please go slow. I've waited so long. I want to enjoy this!" Pete's protruding tongue slowly worked its way along her lips, barely touching her. I could see that she was very wet as her juices were slowly dripping into his mouth from her quite hairy bush.

I was beginning to recover from my orgasmic explosion and placed my hand on Pete's thigh, just below his balls. He was halfway to being erect again and I wanted to return the pleasure he'd given me, so, softly holding his balls in my hand, I moved alongside him and started to lick his cock. I have to admit to being very inexperienced in this department. Most of my "experience" of sex has come from either the small number of boyfriends I've had, or from watching porn on my phone while I masturbate. Seeing Sally giving Pete a blowjob, earlier, had been nothing like the almost violent acts I'd seen in porn! She had seemed so gentle and loving and I have to be honest, it was more of a turn on than any porn I had ever seen. Taking her actions as a cue, I tried to emulate what she'd done with Pete's erection. I started to lick the head and then around the ridge of the head. Then I slid my tongue down the length of his shaft, to his balls, where I sucked one and then the other, into my mouth, whilst gripping the shaft fairly tightly with my hand, slowly stroking it. I released his testicles from my mouth and licked my way back along his length, before sucking the head of his manhood into my mouth and sliding it up and down, as I'd seen Sally do, earlier.

I was getting turned on again and wondered if I'd be able to actually fuck him. In that moment, I so wanted to feel him, deep inside my pussy. Turning and looking at where Sally was, I decided there was plenty of room for me, so I got up on my knees and straddled him. I sat down, laying my vagina along the length of his erection and found I was still very, very wet from earlier. I slid myself along his shaft for a couple of minutes, finding enormous pleasure in the action. But I wanted to feel him inside me, so, lifting myself clear, I reached beneath myself and held his cock upright, placing it carefully against the entrance to my very wet and welcoming love tube and slowly glided down onto it, feeling it slide to its full depth until my clit was resting against his pubic bone. Then, lifting my bum until only the tip was inside, I slid down again. I heard him groan, loudly and this in turn, made me moan, too.

I was very close to Sally's back as she ground herself into Pete's face and thought I'd return the favour she'd done me by leaning against her back, pressing my very sensitive nipples into her and reaching round to tweak her nipples. I heard her moaning and breathlessly saying, "Oh my fucking god!"

Narrator

When Pete moved to lie beside Sally, after giving Betty the best oral sex that Sally had ever seen, she was feeling so aroused she could hardly contain herself. Bringing her head over him, she started a deep and passionate kiss. She could immediately taste Betty's juices on and in his mouth. She had never tasted another woman before and had never even touched a woman or felt any attraction to one, but tasting Betty, now, turned her on so much that she almost came in that moment. And when Pete started to say he was aching, she almost screamed that she wanted her turn! Upon hearing what Pete really wanted, her relief was nearly overwhelming and she almost instantly moved up his body to straddle his face. The very instant his tongue touched her lips brought a loud groan of pleasure from her mouth. Oh god, she thought, he is so good at this; so much better than Tony (her ex-husband) had been.

Tony was the first and only man she'd ever had sex with and neither of them had had any experience at the start, although Tony had tried to make out that he'd slept with lots of girls. Either he was lying, or he'd never been any good at it with any of them. During their marriage, Sally had learnt to try and avoid sex with her husband. There was no foreplay and no duration. She'd tried to teach him to slow down and take his time, regularly giving him pleasure orally, which he loved. She felt that she'd got very good at oral and the lazy bastard had even taken advantage of that, getting her to suck him off all the time and never returning the pleasure!

Pete, however, was not only in another league; he was on a higher plain altogether. Using his tongue alone, he was taking her to places she hadn't even known existed, let alone experienced with Tony. She wished that the pleasure would go on and on, forever, but was fast approaching her first orgasm. And then Pete groaned -- into her pussy, making her shiver with the extra sensations it gave her. She realised that Betty must be giving him more pleasure behind her. The thought of it brought her even closer to what was going to be a massive climax and then she felt movement behind her and quickly looked back to see what Betty was doing. And there, behind her, Betty was mounting Pete's erect cock!

Oh god, she thought. This is so erotic! Pete seemed to stall for a moment as she felt Betty sink down onto him, but soon gathered himself for the assault on Sally's love bud. Oh, I'm so close, she thought and then without warning, she felt Betty's hands reaching round and tweaking her nipples and proceeding to pinch and nip at them, teasing them outrageously, winding her up.