Our Weekend with Amber Pt. 02

Story Info
Wife shares husband with best friend...again.
4.9k words
4.45
30k
37

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 2

Waking up the next morning, I could still taste Amber's pussy on my tongue. The best way to start a new day is with the taste of pussy in your mouth. This time, it was not the one I was used to. I also noticed that the ladies were already gone. Had I dreamed the night before? If I had, it was one hell of a dream.

Sitting up on the side of the bed, I reached for my phone. I had a message from someone called "Your Bitch." I remembered what Amber told me the night before. She said she would be my "Bitch" anytime. I figured it was one of those things said after a night of sex. Apparently, she meant it.

My eyes focused in the dim light of the hotel room and I noticed the message was actually a text with a picture. The picture was of my wife, Kim, and her best friend, Amber, sitting on the couch in our hotel room completely naked. Their feet were on the coffee table in front of the them and their legs were spread apart. In the low light in the picture, I could just make out the details of their bodies. My wife's darker complexion next to the fairer skin of Amber created quite a contrast. I could easily see Kim's big, dark nipples, but Amber's pink nipples were a little harder to make out. The light barely reached between their legs. I knew what was there, but could not make out much. The text said, "More to cum..."

"Well how about that," I said to myself. "It wasn't a dream after all."

I got showered and dressed for the afternoon baseball game. After a hearty breakfast, I took a cab to the stadium. It was another beautiful day. The sky was bright blue and not a was cloud in sight. A breeze blew through the stadium making it cooler in the shade and just right in the sun. A nice sized crowd had turned out, but it was not packed by any means. My team had not had the best of seasons, so I had plenty of room around me.

Taking my seat, my mind started wandering between the pregame activities and the memories of the night before. I remembered waking up to my wife moving one of my hands to her big, soft, DD tits. Her nipples stiffened in my hand as we fell back to sleep. I also was reminded of Amber pulling one of my hands around her body and putting it between her legs. She pressed one of my fingers just inside her opening. The feel of her soft pussy lips surrounding my finger caused my dick to react. She backed her ass into me so my cock rested between her cheeks. It was already difficult to concentrate on baseball.

Shortly after the first pitch, "Your Bitch" sent me a message. "I have a game I want us to play. Are you up for it?"

"Sure," I answered knowing that the game we played the day before had me jerking off in the men's room at the stadium.

Amber explained, "The game is 'You Call It!' You let us know what you would like a picture of and we send it to you. The only guideline is that it needs to be something you would jerk off to. Sound good?"

"Of course," I answered.

Until the night before, Amber had been very reserved and hesitant. My wife's plan to loosen up her friend was apparently having the intended impact. Then I had an idea to help with the game. I could find porn pictures that showed my wish and I could send that to them as my request.

The baseball game got under way and my focus was divided. I was enjoying the beautiful weather and being at the ballpark to watch a game. I was also stealthily scouring my favorite porn sites for ideas to send. My wife and her friend were going to take pictures of whatever I asked for. I had plenty of great pictures of my wife that served the same purpose, but knowing these were going to involve her best friend was exciting. I brought a jacket to the game again and it was already across my lap for cover since my dick was already on the rise.

The first invitation arrived, "You Call It!"

I already knew what my first request would be. I sent a picture of two women in a very passionate kiss. The memory of the night before made this an easy choice. A picture of my wife and her best friend making out is something I would enjoy having. It would certainly get my hand moving toward my dick.

At the start of the next inning, I had my first response. It was a shot of my wife laying flat on her back with Amber on top of her. Both of their mouths were open and their tongues were mingled together. The picture stopped just below their bare shoulders. I didn't know if they were topless, but it sure looked like it. My dick immediately twitched at the sight.

I only had a minute to admire their picture before I received two more pictures. The first was of my wife. She was still laying flat on her back. However, the picture was taken from Amber's point of view on top of her. Kim was definitely topless. She was pulling on her big, dark nipple with one hand while her other hand held her other boob to her mouth as she sucked on the other nipple. The second picture was of Amber. She was propped up on her hands looking down at my wife. She was topless as well. Her creamy, smooth, D cups hung down in Kim's face.

My mind was off and running. I could image being on top of my wife as she laid on her back, just like the picture. I could almost feel my dick sliding in and out of her wet pussy as she sucked on one of her own nipples and I sucked on the other. She loves having her nipples suck by anyone, including herself.

Then, I thought Amber being on top of me like she was on top of Kim. She could ride me as her breasts bounced around. Her pussy could swallow my dick just like her tits could swallow my face.

I was startled back to the present when Amber sent "You Call It!" for the second time.

I looked around to see if anyone was the wiser about what was going on. Not a soul was paying attention to me so I scrolled through my options over the next few minutes. I decided what I wanted next. It was a picture of a woman shopping in a store with a bare ass.

The baseball game continued as the possibilities rolled around in my mind. I remembered many a boring shopping trip made much more exciting by my wife turning it into something sexual. She is more than happy to show her body off. She loves to do it so someone else can see her. I love the looks on peoples faces when they think they are sneaking a peek of her. If they only knew she wanted them to see her.

After quite a while, my phone buzzed. Amber was first. She was in a clothing store and facing a rack of clothes with absolutely nothing on from the waist down. Her soft, round cheeks glowed in the light of the store. The curve of her back side had my dick wanting to be nestled between her cheeks like the night before. A man was in the picture as well. He was a younger man, maybe 18, and was doing his best not to look at Amber's ass as she was shopping. I am sure he didn't expect to find her in this store.

I immediately received another picture. It was Kim's turn. Her darker skin stood out against the light colors of the clothes she was facing. She was standing with her feet apart and I could see just a glimpse of her pussy between her legs. The same guy was also in this picture. This time, he was standing closer to Kim than he was to Amber. He was still try not to get caught looking.

A couple of minutes later, I received more pictures. My wife and her friend were in different parts of the store with their asses still uncovered. The guy from the previous pictures was also with them. As they continued to shop, he had an armful of options they had chosen.

My mind was wandering again. I imagined walking up to Amber in that same store. I could step up behind her and press my prick against her ass. I could run my hands around her hips until they reached her pussy. Spreading her moist lips, I could gently play with her clit until she quietly came in my arms.

Then I thought about Kim. When I am losing interest in shopping, she likes to invite me into the changing room with her to give her my opinion on something. When I get there, she is completely naked and down on her hands and knees. She turns to face the mirror as I drop my pants and get on my knees behind her. She likes to watch herself fucking in the mirror. When I am ready to cum, she spins around and jerks my dick until I unload on her face. Finally, she turns back to the mirror and watches herself scoop my cum off her face and into her mouth.

My memories were interrupted by more pictures. First, Kim was naked and on her hands and knees in the dressing room. She was facing the mirror. Amber was completely naked as well and on her knees behind Kim. Amber's hips were pressed against Kim's ass as if she was fucking her best friend.

In the next picture, the two friends had switched positions. Amber's face was now pressed against the mirror with Kim behind her. Kim had a handful of Amber's hair and her face looked like she was shoving her imaginary dick deep inside her friend's slit. In the final picture, they sat in front of the mirror looking at themselves. Kim had been reading my mind.

The baseball game was moving along and my team was up by a run, but I was not paying much attention to the field. My pants were now unzipped underneath the jacket in my lap. My fingers were inside my pants and were playing with my balls as I flipped through the pictures I had received.

A few minutes later, "You call it!" came once again.

This time, I sent a shot of two women lying on a bed with their legs spread open. They were both finger themselves. If Amber wanted me to have a picture that would make me want to jerk off, this would do it.

Quite a while past and the fire in my pants had settled down...sort of. I was able to concentrate a little more on the baseball game. Being at a ball game is one of my favorite was to spend an afternoon. Then, my phone buzzed again. It must have looked like electricity was connected to my seat when I jumped for my pocket. I looked around to make sure unwanted attention had not been drawn to my activities. I anxiously opened the response to my last request. It was just what I had asked for. They were both laying back on a bed completely naked and spread eagle. The light in this picture was much better than the one I got to start the day. Their fingers were buried deep inside of their own pussies. By the looks on their faces, this was not just a posed picture. Both were at the point of orgasm as the picture was taken.

I couldn't sit there any longer. It was time to get a beer and take a walk around the stadium. I awkwardly carried my jacket in front of me to cover the raging boner they had given me again. With a beer in my hand, I made my way around the stadium.

My phone alerted my again. This time, they sent me a video. I ducked into the nearest restroom, slipped into a stall and plugged in my headphones. The video took place on the king size bed in our hotel room. In the middle of the sheets laid a long, flesh colored, double-ended dildo. Kim and Amber walked up to opposite sides of the bed. It was like time was at a crawl as I watched this scene from my own personal porno, staring my wife and her best friend, play out before my eyes.

"Take your shirt off," Amber instructed Kim.

Kim pulled her shirt over her head. Her big tits flopped down against her body. She shook her tits back in place.

"Now you," my wife told her friend.

Amber unbuttoned her own shirt and let it slide from her shoulders and down to the floor. She stood looking down at her own tits as her heavy breathing caused her chest to rise and fall with each breath.

"Wiggle your ass out of those shorts," Amber said next.

Kim faced the camera, unbuttoned her shorts and rolled her hips around until her shorts slid all the way down her legs. The things she can do without her hands would blow your mind.

"Now you get rid of yours," Kim insisted.

Amber stepped up to the camera. Her body had to be inches away when she undid her shorts. Her panties slowly came into view as her shorts disappeared from sight. She was so close to the camera I could see the outline of her pussy lips through her underwear.

Amber next instructed, "Show me your hooters."

Kim leaned forward at the waist as she slid her bra straps off her shoulders and then reached around to undo the clasp. The cups of her bra held onto her goods. She pulled straight down on the straps and her bags of fun popped out. She moved from side to side to cause them to sway back and forth. Then, she bounced them around to looked exactly like when we are fucking with her on top of me. I have no doubt it was on purpose.

"Now," Kim commanded, "Get your jugs out bitch!"

Amber stepped so close to the camera that all I could see was the top of her cleavage. By the way she was moving around, I guessed she was doing what she had been told. When her bra was gone, she moved to one side so her nipple filled the frame. She rolled her nipple around between her fingers until I thought it was going to poke through my screen. She then moved to the other side. Once her other nipple was in full view, she brought that one to life as well. Finally, she backed up until both tits were front and center. My hand was back in my pants and holding my shaft.

"Show your clit, you cunt!" Amber ordered.

Kim stepped so close that the camera was directly in front of her panties. They quickly disappeared as she jerked them down her legs. She spread her legs apart and opened her pussy lips to show me her most sensitive spot. One finger pulled her hood back and another finger traced circles around the outside of her swollen button. I dropped my pants and boxers to the floor. It felt great to let my snake out of its confinement and to slowly stroke it to a closeup of a clit that I know very well.

Kim stepped away and gave the next order. "Finger your hole, you slut."

Amber stood in front of the camera and took her panties off as well. Turning around, I saw the ass I had seen in previous pictures. She bent all the way over. As I watched her hand reach between her legs and rub her womanhood, I licked my lips remembering the taste that was in my mouth when I woke up earlier. She slid one finger deep inside her pussy and rolled it around inside of her. After just a minute, she stood back up and stepped away. Finally, they were both completely naked and standing on opposite sides of the bed. My hand was stoking my prick with juice starting to ooze out of my dick head.

My wife and her best friend got onto the bed. They crawled on their hands and knees toward each other. Mouths met directly over their fuck toy in the middle of the bed. Their bodies slowly rose up until they were both on their knees. The tits I had in my mouth just the night before were now pressed against each other. As their hands explored each other's body, I kept stroking.

Finally, Kim demanded, "Let's fuck!"

The two friends sat back on the bed facing each. Slowly they spread their legs open. The rubber toy waited on the bed between them.

Amber told Kim, "Move your ass over hear so I can jam this dildo in your twat!"

Once Kim had scooted closer, Amber grabbed their big friend and shoved it deep inside my wife. She gasped and fell back on the bed. Amber got to work pumping that dong in and out. It wasn't long until Kim was screaming through her orgasm.

Once she caught her breath, Kim sat up and told Amber, "It's your turn."

Amber moved closer and Kim filled Amber's opening with the other end of the same prick. She slammed as much of their toy into her friend's waiting pussy as she could. Amber fell back on the bed as well. Just like Amber did, Kim pumped Amber's pussy until Amber had her own orgasm.

With the dildo still between Amber's legs, she slid toward Kim until the unoccupied end was at the entrance of Kim's muff.

"Climb on!" Amber told my wife.

These two very hot, very horny friends fucked each other like they had been doing it for years. Being joined together by a cock was awesome to see. They grabbed on to each other's tits, pulled each other's nipples, slapped each other's clit and did some of the dirtiest talking I have ever heard. It was the most aggressive sex I think I have ever seen. I was so captivated by what they were doing I just stood there with my dick in my hand. I could not even move.

Amber eventually yelled, "I am going to cum."

These two friends, who had been fucking each other like they were in a fight, suddenly stopped. Their bodies inched closer together until the entire dildo disappeared and their pussies were pressed together. They laid on their backs almost motionless. Then, I saw the orgasm hit both of them. All of a sudden, they shook and screamed as the feeling completely overwhelmed them. After several minutes of pure orgasmic pleasure, they went limp on the bed and gasped for air.

The video drew to a close and they slid apart. I could hear their fuck stick slip out of them both. It stayed right where it landed. Just as I was about to take a seat, restart the video and jerk off for all I was worth, I heard people enter the restroom. I got dressed and left.

I no longer gave a shit about the score of the game and had a boner that I could barely conceal. So, I left the stadium. On the way back to the hotel, I text the ladies to say I was heading their way. I also let them know that their pictures and video had quite an effect on me.

"Pussy is waiting for you," Kim promised.

As I pulled up, they were out front and dressed in sun dresses and sandals. I got out of the cab and they motioned for me to follow them. They walked a few paces in front of me and with the sun in front of them, I could clearly see that neither one had anything on underneath their dresses. My jacket found its way in front of me once again.

We got to our SUV and Amber said she wanted to drive to pick up some food. She suggested that Kim and I get in the back together. Kim slid in and I moved in next to her. My wife reached over and put her hand in my lap. She immediately found my swollen prick. When I looked at her, she pulled her dress all the way up to her waist. She is a woman of her word. I undid my pants and slid them to the floor before she climbed on my lap with her back to me. My dick was so hard and her pussy was so wet that my rod easily found its way. She sat down hard on me at the same time that I shoved my prick into her. Her creamy fuck hole swallowed my entire dick all at once. She grabbed the back of the front seats and we were off.

My hands reached under her dress. No bra made it easy to find what I was after. She put her hands over the outside of her dress and on top of my hands. We both grabbed and pulled on her breasts as she ground her crotch on my lap. When she switched to moving up and down on my prick, I matched her movements by pounding into her. We fucked so hard that her head was slamming into the roof. To push her over the top, I grabbed one of her nipples and pulled really hard. With the other, I smacked her ass. She about buckled on top of me.

"Oh Fuck," she whimpered.

I grabbed her other nipple, pulled it just as hard and smacked the other side of her ass. She about melted on top of me again.

Amber had taken all she could. She pulled into some parking lot and pulled up her dress. She drove the fingers of one hand into her box and furiously rubbed her clit with her other hand.

Kim begged, "I'll do anything if you whip my ass really hard!"

I knew that would be her response. Kim pulled her dress off and was now completely naked. She took two handfuls of her own tits. She also bent forward to give me a clear shot at her reddening ass. She was grinding all over my prick as I smacked her ass over and over. Each slap caused her to jump with excitement. When I could tell she was about to cum, I grabbed two handfuls of her hair and pulled. I shoved into her until I was balls deep inside of her wetness.

12