Our Weekend with Amber Pt. 03

Story Info
Weekend with wife and her best friend continues.
6.2k words
4.46
9.4k
19
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the second morning in a row, I woke up with the taste of pussy in my mouth. This time it was a mixture of my wife and her best friend. And, for the second morning in a row, I woke up and the ladies were already gone. They left a note on the bed side table to say they had gone down stairs for breakfast. They asked me to join them when I woke up. After a quick shower, I texted my wife to say I was on the way.

Walking into the hotel restaurant, the host asked if he could help me. He was a tall, handsome, college-aged young man. I said that I was meeting two very beautiful women. He immediately motioned for me to follow him. We rounded the corner and there they were. They both wore sun dresses again and were seated next to each other.

"Good Morning you two," I said.

"There you are," my wife's best friend, Amber, responded and then thanked the host before he slowly walked away.

As soon as I took my seat, coffee and breakfast arrived. My wife, Kim, had ordered for me. I was glad she did because I was starving after the previous night's activities. When I took my first drink of coffee, I noticed my wife looking over my shoulder and shuffling in her seat. Just a moment or so later, Amber did the same thing. As we carried on a conversation about nothing in particular, it happened a few more times.

"What are up two up to?" I asked.

"Messing with he host," Kim answered.

Amber said, "Every time he walks by, one of us spreads our legs."

"Of course, neither one of you has on panties...right." I casually stated.

"Of course not," my wife plainly answered and looked at me like I had forgotten who I was with.

I continued to eat my breakfast and they kept up with their fun. My wife's goal of helping her friend loosen up was obviously working.

"This doesn't seem to phase you," Amber said to me.

"Not at all. My wife loves doing things like this," I told her.

Amber continued, "I see why. I am so fucking turned on showing my pussy to this guy. I wonder what else..."

Amber stopped herself in mid-statement. She reached into her purse next to her and then moved her hands between her legs. A few moments later, I heard a big crash of dishes hitting the floor behind me. I smiled at Amber and asked her if she had anything to do with it.

"Well, he walked by and I opened my legs again. But this time, I spread my lips apart and slid my little dildo in my pussy while he watched. He bounced off the wall and walked right into someone carrying a tray full of dishes," she proudly shared. "So yes, I think I had something to do with it...or at least my pussy did."

Kim changed the subject, "Bye the way, we are going to the game with you today."

My wife and her best friend originally met on a college softball team. They understand the sport and enjoy going to games almost as much as I do. I was glad they wanted to go.

Amber said, "However, there will be more than one game going on today."

I recalled the last two days. While I was at the ballpark, Amber and Kim played their own games with me over the phone. The first one had me jerking off in the men's room. The second one had me standing in the rest room stall with my dick in my hand watching the two of them fuck opposite sides of the same dildo.

Amber continued, "Let's see...first base is kissing. Second base is tits. Third base is pussy. Home is fucking. I'm pretty sure that's how it goes. It's a twist on that old game. Kim and I each have one of the teams. Every time our team hits a single, we will kiss you. When our team hits a double, the top of our dress comes down and you play with our tits. If our team hits a triple, we will pull our dress up and you play with our pussy. If our team hits a home run, you finger us until we cum. So we don't get into too much trouble, we are bringing a blanket along. Sound good?"

"Sounds good to me," I said.

We finished our meal and headed out. However, before we got out of the lobby, the host walked out of the hallway that led to the restrooms. He froze when he saw us. I walked over to him and reached out to shake his hand. I told him that he was a good sport considering what the ladies put him through. I also let him know that he really didn't stand a chance with these two. He nodded his head in agreement.

"I am going to help you out," I said. "When they walk over to hug you goodbye, reach around and get your hands full of their naked asses. Trust me, they won't mind at all and you have earned it."

My wife and her friend were smiling when I rejoined them. Kim asked me if everything was OK. I suggested that they owe the poor guy a hug after the distraction they had been to him. I also told them that I suggested he grab your asses when you do. Amber walked to him and immediately wrapped her arms around his neck. After just a second, he reached his arms around her body and slid his hands under her dress. He took a firm hold of her round ass with both hands. Amber stayed still as he did. Before she walked away, she pulled his face to hers and kissed him.

After Amber returned, Kim walked to him and wrapped her arms around him as well. Just like with Amber, he moved his hands under her dress and grabbed her ass. Eventually, he let go and she backed away. Kim took both of his hands and moved them under her dress until they rested on her DDs. His eyes got big and he stood motionless holding her tits. Kim grabbed the back of his neck and kissed him while he held on. When she pulled her tongue out of his mouth, she backed away and his hands fell to his sides. My wife held her sun dress up so he could get a really good look at her body. He took his time looking at her. She stood still soaking up the attention. Kim finally turned around and walked towards us as she put her clothing back in place. When she turned back and blew him a kiss, he went straight to the restroom.

Kim told Amber, "The awesome thing is that he is going to be in that restroom jerking off. He will be thinking about us when he jerks off again tonight. I have half a mind to go in there and take my dress off so he could have something in person to jerk off to right now. But, we have a game to get to."

We got in our vehicle and left for the ball game. Kim and Amber sat in the back and talked while I drove. In no time, we were at the stadium and found our way to our seats. Amber was on one side of me while my wife sat on the other. We were off by ourselves with hardly anyone near us. Kim spread the blanket across the three of us they brought along.

Pregame festivities finished and "Play Ball" echoed through the stadium. Nothing happened during the first two innings...either on the field or in the stands. Then, the visiting team, Amber's team, led off the third inning with a double. Under the blanket, Amber pulled her dress off of her shoulders. She turned herself sideways and looked at me.

"My team hit a double," she said as she smiled at me.

Her nipples were already hard and her breasts hanging on my hand had an immediate effect on my dick. She turned her head back to the field and left me to my pleasures. The softness of her skin felt amazing. Her skin was warm to the touch. I took my time feeling every part of her tits. My hand moved from one to the other. I remembered that she likes to have her nipples pulled, so I tugged on them a few times as well. The entire time, the three of us watched the game in silence. Nothing else happened the rest of the inning on the field, so I had plenty of time to enjoy. Once the inning was over, she pulled her dress back over her shoulders.

We turned back to the field as the home team, Kim's team, came up to bat. The bottom half of the inning started with a single. My wife payed up with quite a passionate kiss and grabbed my dick over my pants as well. The next batter also singled. More kissing and more dick massage. The third batter knocked one over the wall. The crowd, what there was of it, cheered the home run. My excitement was about something else. Kim turned in her seat, pulled her dress up to her waist under the blanket we were sharing and spread her legs. It does not take much for me to bring my wife to an orgasm. I slowly slipped a finger inside her juicy box. It almost felt like her pussy was pulling my finger deeper inside of her. When it was far enough inside, I curled my finger up and found her G-spot. I moved my thumb to her clit. Within 60 seconds, she was came. Another 60 seconds and she came again.

Anyone watching us would have thought that the three of us were just watching the game and enjoying each other's company. Underneath the blanket, however, my wife's pussy was getting gently worked over. Bit by bit, Kim slumped down in her seat as orgasm after orgasm rushed through her body. When the inning was finally over and I pulled my hand away, Kim took a deep breath and slowly exhaled.

The top of the next inning started with a quick single. Amber kissed me like we had been lovers for years. That was followed by a home run for the visiting team. The crowd was a little bummed, but not Amber. She pulled her dress up under our covering and spun toward me. My fingers found Amber's womanhood right away. She was very warm and very wet.

Amber was just as responsive as my wife. I slid my fingers in and out of her while playing with her clit. As Amber rose up that hill, my wife unzipped my pants. By the time Amber had her first orgasm, Kim's hand was deep inside my pants. Amber came several times while my wife played with my balls. When the inning was over, both Amber and I got ourselves back together.

The game had a lot going on, so our own game had a lot going on as well. My hands were all over the two of them and their hands were constantly in my pants. Had I not been preoccupied, I would have found the baseball game pretty exciting. However, my mind was elsewhere.

Around the fifth inning, it was time to get something to drink. We went to the concession area and grabbed a beer for each of us. I also made a pit stop. When I exited the men's room, Kim and Amber were standing at one of the tall cocktail tables that stadiums have around the concourse in a fairly secluded area. I noticed at the table directly behind them, two twenty-something guys were obviously enjoying the view.

I texted Kim, "There are two guys behind you drooling over you both."

My wife showed her best friend the message. They positioned themselves so the guys had as good a view as possible and so they could hear what was being said. I stood at another table and watched.

Loud enough for the two onlookers to hear, my wife asked, "So how has your weekend been?"

"It's been mind-blowing," Amber answered. "You were right, your husband is the best pussy eater ever."

The guys next to me were stunned. They looked at each other not sure what they had just heard.

"I told you. How many times did you cum?" Kim continued.

Amber answered, "I have no idea. You were watching us. Do you know?"

The objects of the ladies teasing put their phones on the table and leaned forward to be sure to hear the conversation. Little did they know that the two they were spying on were going to talk plenty loud for them to hear every word.

Kim said, "When he was fucking you from behind over that chair and your big tits were bouncing all over the place, I came too."

Amber continued, "Do you think it was that you were watching your husband fuck the shit out of me or could it have been the dildo you were jamming in your cunt that made you cum?"

Kim took a drink from her beer and "accidentally" knocked her napkin to the floor. After uttering some sort of half-hearted disappointment, she bent over to pick it up. She pulled her dress up enough for it to ride half way up her ass cheeks while she fumbled on the ground for her lost napkin. Then, as if it had been planned, a breeze blew through the area and completely uncovered her ass. I thought the guys next to me were going to choke on their beer. My wife took her time standing back up. Amber glanced at me and I smiled back at her.

Kim stood back up and Amber asked, "Hey, do you think your husband would fuck my tits tonight?" while she gave them a firm squeeze.

"Ask him," Kim answered.

Amber picked up her phone and read the message out loud as she typed it. "Hey there. Your wife and I were just talking about something and she says I should ask you. Would fuck my tits tonight?"

I sent my response and Amber read it for Kim to hear, "I would be happy to fuck your big tits tonight."

Amber then read as she typed, "One more thing, when you are ready to cum, please shove your dick in my mouth so I can swallow your cum."

"I would be happy to cum in your mouth," Amber said reading my response.

Amber turned to Kim, slipped her hand under her dress and said, "My pussy is wet just thinking about it."

"Let me see," Kim said.

Kim stepped around the small table toward Amber. My wife pulled the bottom of Amber's sundress up to her waist and slid her hand between Amber's legs.

"It sure is," Kim said to her best friend and kissed her.

I turned to look at the poor guys next to me. They each grabbed their things and went into the restroom. When the ladies saw they were gone, they smiled at each other.

Walking over to me, Kim asked, "Where did they go?" I looked toward the restroom.

Amber said, "I'll be back" and walked into the men's room.

My wife pulled me to a somewhat private corner of the concourse. She moved one of my hands under her dressed and pressed it against her big, soft tit. She took my other hand and put it between her legs.

"Please make me cum again," she said and then pressed her face against mine.

Her pussy was very wet and her clit was still hard. She drove her hand down the front of my pants and wrapped it around my hard prick. I fingered my wife while she held onto my cock. In no time at all, she was shaking with another orgasm. We collected ourselves, walked back to our table and took a long drink of our beer.

No sooner than we had put our drinks down, the door to the men's room opened and Amber walked out with her dress in her hand. She slipped it back on and joined us.

"What did you just do you big slut?" my wife asked her friend.

"Well, I remembered the guy at the restaurant earlier and you saying you would love to go in and give him something to jerk off to right then," she said. "I went in and told them I would stand in front of them naked if they would jerk off for me. They dropped their pants and I took off my dress. Next thing I knew, they were both beating their pricks. It took no time at all for them to shoot their loads."

"Well, what do you think?" Kim asked.

"It was fucking awesome," she said.

I asked the ladies if they wanted to watch the rest of the game. We agreed that we were ready to go. This made three games in a row that I left early. I never leave a game early. However, these were different circumstances.

We got back to the car and the ladies jumped in the back. By the time I got in the driver's seat and buckled up, my wife and her best friend were naked. Before we were out of the parking lot, they were in a 69. They were eating each other's pussy with enthusiasm and purpose.

"Are you two hungry...for something other than each other?" I asked.

Amber called out an address and got back to work between my wife's legs. I put the address in the GPS and continued on. The groaning was getting louder and louder from behind me. In no time, both women cried out with an orgasm. After about a minute, they were at it again. After they had another round, we were at out destination.

"We are here. What is this place?" I asked.

"An adult entertainment club. I actually have a friend who works here," Amber answered.

We walked in and were led to a fairly private half circled booth with very low lighting and a long, dark tablecloth. You would think this was a very nice steakhouse by the look of the interior. However, in front of each table was a small raised area. It was difficult to see any other tables. However, I realized that the pedestals were for very private entertainment.

"I have never been here," Amber said, "but my friend Monica says the food is delicious."

While we were looking at the menus, a hostess came over with another menu in her hand. Amber reached out and took it. She looked it over and ordered the number 3. When I asked her what that was about, she smiled at me and looked back at the menu. We ordered our drinks and meals and our server left our table.

Amber announced, "I have to say thank you to the two of you. I know that I have always been very sexually reserved. However, this weekend has opened my eyes...and my legs. I want to thank you."

"You have your best friend to blame for that. She has wanted to open up that side of you for years," I said. "I guess you just needed the right opportunity."

Amber nodded her head as she took a drink of her wine. Our appetizers arrived and we dug in. Amber's friend was right...the food was amazing. However, just as soon as we took our first bites, a beautiful young lady greeted us.

"I am glad to see that you finally made it," she said.

"You have tried to get me here for forever," Amber said.

Amber introduced us to her friend Monica. She was taller than the ladies I was with. She had a dark complexion and long dark hair. She also had beautiful green eyes. Her outfit was very simple. It was a long, black, silk robe and black heels. After confirming that Amber had ordered the number 3, she pulled a chair from around the corner, placed it on the small raised platform and took a seat. I looked at my wife with a puzzled look on my face. She smiled at me.

As we continued with our appetizer, Monica leaned back in her chair and let her robe fall open. She was not wearing anything underneath. I looked at my wife and she was staring at our entertainment with a big smile on her face. I turned to Amber and she looked at me with a very devilish grin. When I looked back at Monica, she was looking directly at me.

Monica was running her hands through her long hair. Once she knew she had my complete attention, she moved her hands down her face and to her neck. She gently rubbed all around it. My eyes followed her hands as they passed down her chest to her tits. They were slightly smaller than the two pairs I had been playing with all weekend, but not by much. Her nipples were on the smaller side as well. However, they were rock hard. She caressed her breasts for a minute and then pulled really hard on her nipples.

Remembering that is one of Amber's favorite things, I turned my head to look at her. She had managed to get her hands all the way under her dress and was pulling on her nipples as well. From my view, I saw all of her from her tits down. Her legs were spread open as well.

Monica continued. She moved her hands down her tight body until they reached her hips. Her hands slowly and deliberately moved around her hips. After rubbing the tops of her thighs, she moved her hands to the inside. Her hands came together so they framed her completely shaved pussy. Her fingers moved to her pussy lips and spread then apart.

My wife's eyes were glued to Monica's body. Her dress was pulled up to her waist and her hands were already hard at work on her own pussy. I decided I was going to follow along. I unzipped by fly and pulled my already hard dick out under the table. When I looked back at Monica, she was playing with her own clit in front of us. When she slid one of her fingers inside of her pussy, Kim and Amber started breathing much heavier. I pulled one of my wife's hands away from her snatch and placed it on my rod. That sent her over the edge and she came right away. It wasn't long until Amber also had an orgasm while watching her friend, Monica, masturbate in front of us. Just a few moments later and Monica got up from the chair and walked away. Our food had arrived.

12