Our Wives, Their Party Favors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maria, you didn't tell me your hubby was such a good ass eater!" Deb remarked, giggling.

"Timmy here isn't so bad himself!" Maria answered.

I looked over and saw by the angle my wife was squatting that she was feeding Tim her ass as well. We were being used to warm up our wives for the sodomy that was sure to come. Ever the dutiful husbands, I pushed my saliva into Deb's hole and hoped that Tim was doing the same for Maria.

The bulls guided our wives into position with their leashes. They laid Maria on the floor on top of some couch cushions and then placed Deb on top of Maria in a 69 position.

"Pull up your chairs so you can get a good look," Tom instructed Tim and I.

Earlier in our marriage, when we were still having sex more often, Maria refused to do a threesome with me because she insisted that she is "just not into women." Now she was face to face with Deb's groomed pussy and she immediately started licking and sucking, straining to push her face into the older woman's cunt.

I looked over at Ted who was seated beside me. His slender, curved penis was bowed back and at strict attention as she stroked the lubricated condom up and down.

One of the men propped up Maria's head with an additional pillow so she would have better access to Deb's holes. Tom lined up behind Deb and slid his thick cock into her pussy while Maria licked her clit and sucked Tom's balls. Andy went the other end of the entangled wives and slipped his cock into Maria's dusky, shaved pussy while Deb played with my wife's clit.

For the next hour, the eight bulls took their turns on our wives' holes, sometimes pulling out so that the other slut could taste her friend on the bull's cum coated cock. Instead of us cuckolds cleaning their seeded pussies, our wives cleaned each other out, sucking the musky, salty seed from each other's orifices while the other cooed in pleasure.

James and Pat, the next two bulls also fucked and came in our wives' pussies before Rob and Ron, the twins, opened up their back doors for sodomy. Both brothers spent a good five to ten minutes fucking pussy before pulling out and switching to the waiting mouth of the other wife and dredging deep for that goldmine of thick mucous in the back of their throats that was even more plentiful than normal given the plentiful face-fucking and cum swallowing that had already occurred.

"Hold her open," Rob instructed Maria who reached around Deb's hips and spread her generous white ass, for invasion.

"Open that big ass for me," echoed Ron.

Deb, still lying on top of Maria, tucked my wife's fat thighs underneath her armpits and pried open her deep crack. With thick strands of throat-slobber on their fat, uncut rods, Rob lined up with Deb's anal pucker while Ron pressed his head against Maria's dusky rosebud and inexorably pressed forward until it popped open and the broad corona disappeared inside the bulging ring of muscle.

"Oooooowoooowoooooo!!" Maria cooed with a knitted brow as seven and a half thick inches pried open her ringpiece and distended her rectum.

The bulls groaned in satisfaction as our wives grunted gutturally at the simultaneous invasion of their assholes. At first the twins surged in and out slowly and deliberately but soon picked up speed so that they were pumping their full lengths in and out at a moderate pace. Each of the men availed themselves of their immediate access to a sucking mouth in addition to the rear vents that they were expanding with every thrust.

"Taste her ass," Rob instructed Maria as he pulled out of Deb's now gaping rear hole.

Without hesitation, Maria took his long, wet cock into her mouth, tasting Ron's leaking shaft along with her slutty friend's inner depths as Ron continued to plum her own sphincter. Deb was next to get the finger cuff treatment as Rob replaced his cock in her ass while Ron pulled out of my wife's fundament and offered his shaft to Deb's sucking mouth. Eventually the twins both deposited their warm seed anally before slowly withdrawing from the yawning holes which they had just used.

The last two bulls followed suit, starting in the pussy before switching over to a potent combination of oral and anal stimulation until they also blew their essence into bowels of our wives.

The bulls took a break and Tom decided to involve the cuckolds again, inviting us in for a handjob from Deb and Maria. After all the intense stimulation, the bulls and wives decided that we deserved a special treat. We were finally allowed to cum without wearing condoms and would even be allowed to cum on our wives' tits after they jerked us off, but with two conditions.

"You can cum on our fuck-dolls but you have to clean up after yourselves and you get a maximum of five minutes!" Tom instructed.

Deb and Maria giggled and motioned us over.

"Come on boys, you don't get all night!" said Deb.

Tim and I stood next to each other as our wives kneeled in front of us and jerked us off. Deb spit on her husband's cock and then turned and spit on mine as well.

"Oh my god, you are such a slut!" Maria giggled as she spread her friend's spit all over my aching penis and started jerking it.

The bulls watched, amused. They would still get the final act in this play. I had no doubt that after Tim and I shot our sperm they would fuck them at least one more time. They lazily stroked their much thicker cocks and joked about Tim and I.

"Which cuck do you think can squirt more boy-juice?" Tom asked.

"I've got my money on Maria's cuck, he has slightly larger balls," said Jake.

"Come on, lets see that juice!" Deb demanded, egging on her husband as she jerked him in short, fast strokes.

Tim moaned and started thrusting his hips involuntarily in response to the stroking. He would not last long. Deb cleared her throat and spit again, making the cuck's penis even slicker. With her free hand, she held on of her big D-cup tits up to the tip of her husband's member, one of her her big, pink nipples almost touching it.

"Oh god!" Tim squeaked as his orgasm came.

His breath caught in his throat as his penis pulsed. At first, nothing; his narrow spire only pulsed. Finally, after three or four contractions, his slender rod spewed forth one thin, watery squirt of sperm that landed on Deb's offered breast.

"Good boy, now suck it off me," she ordered.

Tim sheepishly knelt in front of Deb and licked his sperm off her tit while the bulls laughed at him.

Maria had me close to the edge myself. She coaxed and teased me.

"Come on stud, cum on your wife! Cum on your slutty wife!"

She spit on my penis, adding her saliva to Deb's and jerked me with longer, fast strokes. She wet her middle finger in her mouth and then reached under my balls, along my taint. Her fingertip found my asshole and she pushed it in firmly until it was buried knuckle deep. I gasped at the sharp sensation of the penetration but my penis got even harder, if that was even possible. She fingered me in time with her stroking, rubbing firmly on my prostate. My cock started to leak creamy white fluid from the pressure on my prostate gland. Maria rubbed the viscous fluid around my cockhead with her thumb and cooed.

"Now fuck my hand, you bad boy!" she sneered at me.

My wife held her hand still while she continued fingering me. When I thrust forward, my cock was met with her soft, wet hand, when I pulled back, I was met with her penetrating digit. The effect was driving me wild with lust. I moaned as I thrust desperately into her lubricated fist.

"She is really giving hub the finger," one of the bulls commented as the others chuckled.

"Mmmm, fuck you!" Maria laughed as she looked up at me, punctuating her words with two extra firm thrusts of her finger.

This brought me over the edge. I cried out loudly as my penis exploded. The first watery burst separated into droplets in the air and splashed against her left breast. The second followed and then a much smaller third squirt. The contractions continued but I was dry. Overall, it was a much smaller load than the bulls had been shooting into and onto my wife all night but it was still larger than Tim's.

I looked at my sperm proudly. I had cum on my wife's tits and it was as close to reclaiming her as I had been in several years. One milky drop barely hung onto her big, hard nipple. She slowly pulled her finger out of my ass. I shivered as the last spasms shook me.

"Come here and clean me up, baby."

I knelt in front of her. She cupped her full tit and offered her nipple to my mouth as she gently guided my head towards her chest with her other hand. I sucked and licked her tit, cleaning my seed off of her.

"You are so lucky. I take such good care of you, don't I baby?" she purred as I sucked and licked her tits.

I alternated between sucking her left and right nipples. Both tasted like semen from my load and the multiple loads that the eight bulls had either blasted onto her tits and face or shot into her mouth where some dribbled out. My cameo in this scenario was soon to end.

"Oh wow, big cocks again!" Maria commented as she looked up from me sucking on her tits.

Jake and Andy had walked over and put their cocks up to her face. My wife was eye to eye with two broad, angry, pink heads. She parted her soft, full lips and took Andy into her mouth as she jerked Tom with her other hand. I continued to suck her tits until she gently pushed me away from her. I sat back down in the chair next to Tim. We were both still hard despite having shot at least six times.

The bulls took turns facefucking our wives again.

"HUUUK! HUUUK! HUUUK!" croaked Maria as Andy held her head and pushed his cock deep into her mouth with long, steady strokes.

"GUK!GUK!GUK!GUK!GUK!" Deb vocalized as Jake pistoned her face more rapidly.

It looked like a repeat of the earlier facefucking session. Amber and Deb kneeled with a circle of cocks surrounding them, going from one bull to another, making their lips and tongues instruments of pleasure. Both our wives drooled onto their tits and bellies as the bulls dredged up their throats.

"Eat my ass," Ron demanded as he spread his feet and bent slightly at the waist in front of my wife.

Maria reached up and spread his cheeks, snaking her long tongue deep into his crack and driving the tip into his asshole. Deb turned around from the cock she was sucking and took Ron's large uncut cock into her mouth, doubling his pleasure. Ron looked over at Tim and I sitting in our chairs and stroking our cocks and winked.

"Bet you two get this at home all the time, right?" he smirked.

He had one hand on the back of Deb's head, pushing her deeper onto his cock while with his other hand, he pressed Maria's face deeper into his ass. After a few minutes of this, Ron turned around and the two wives switched sucking and rimming duties.

"These sluts are going to make me cum!" Ron crowed as he thrust faster into Maria's mouth.

He grunted like a rutting boar as he unloaded in my wife's mouth, holding her head still as he came. My wife hummed with pleasure and then swallowed his seed.

"Let's make our sluts airtight." Tom suggested.

The bulls grunted in assent. Jake laid down on the floor and Deb straddled him, lowering her pussy onto his thick cock. Andy laid down next to Jake but facing in the other direction. My wife lowered herself onto his cock, gasping as she settled onto him. Our wives looked at each other and giggled. Maria reached over and stroked Deb's tits and then kissed her deeply before the bulls reoccupied their mouths.

Tom returned his cock to Maria's sucking mouth and Dave occupied Deb's.

"Get that cock nice and wet for your asshole," Tom instructed as he pushed deep into my wife's mouth.

My wife gagged on her favorite bull's deep-seated shaft. Tom pulled out, a few strands of drool stringing from her mouth to his cock. He kneeled behind Maria and lined up with her brown pucker. He pressed firmly forward. With her pussy stuffed, there was some resistance despite the earlier sodomy but he pressed forward until the broad head pushed in past her anal ring.

"Ahhh, that is good!" Tom grunted, satisfied with the additional tightness in her ass caused by Andy's cock in her pussy.

Dave, followed suit, kneeling behind Deb and slowly burying his cock between her cheeks. Deb let out a throaty groan and arched her back, meeting his advancing rod. Her ass was tightened by Jake's wide shaft in her pussy but her anus expanded enough to allow Dave to root himself to the balls.

Our wives were now both being double penetrated. With the largest overall cock in the room stuffed in my wife's asshole and the thickest in Deb's pussy, our wives were stretched to capacity. Tim and I stroked as we stared at the scene unfolding before our eyes. Our wives and the bulls made animalistic sounds as they rutted. Tim looked like he was going to pass out. He moaned, balls drawn up tight to his body as his hips lifted off the chair but he was out of sperm now so his orgasm was ruined and he got next to zero relief from the maddening sight of our wives being used by a room full of dominant, hung men.

The twins, Rob and Ron each stepped in front of our wives. Rob wasted no time in planting his cock in Deb's mouth.

"Got one of our sluts airtight!" Rob announced.

"Suck on my balls," Ron directed my wife.

Maria eagerly obeyed. She sucked one and then the other of his large, tanned balls as he casually stroked and then replaced his balls with his cock so that my wife was now airtight as well.

"Second slut is now airtight!" Ron announced as he held my wife's head and slowly but assertively pumped his cock in and out of her mouth.

"Let's see which one can throat better," said Rob looking over at his twin brother.

"Good idea," answered Ron.

As if our wives had not throated and gagged on cocks enough already tonight, the muscular twins started feeding their thick uncut shafts down Deb and Maria's throats.

Out of the two women, Deb was far better at taking cock deep in her throat. Rob had relatively little difficulty in fully rooting himself all the way to the base of his shaft. His trimmed salt and pepper pubes pressed against Deb's nose and lips as he fucked her face.

Maria was having a harder time throating. She gagged and coughed every time Ron pushed more than half his length past her lips but she kept trying to get him deeper.

Ron pulled out to give my wife a chance to catch her breath.

"You want this?" Ron asked.

"Oooo, yes! Give me that cock back!"Maria responded, snarling with lust.

Ron pinched her nose, a trick I had heard about from chatting with Tom. This did two things. First of all it suppressed the gag reflex. Secondly, it created a vacuum when he thrust in and out of my wife's mouth, amplifying the guttural throat-fuck sounds. With one hand holding her by her brown curls and the other hand closing off her nostrils, Ron was finally able to thrust balls deep.

"Oh yeah! Finally! Taking it! All! The! Fucking! Way!" Ron bellowed, punctuating each time he pressed my wife's face into his trimmed pubes.

He pulled out, giving Maria a chance to breathe again. She spit the copious drool that he had dredged up back onto his cock and stroked his slobber covered shaft.

"Gonna fucking cummm!" Maria shouted as her big Latina hips rolled involuntarily with the two thick cocks wedging open her pussy and asshole. She later told me that Andy's curved cock, which pressed on her G-spot anyway, was rubbing even harder from the anal pressure Tom was creating.

"Ughhhh!!Ugh! Ugh!" Maria grunted as she came.

Her last few grunts were muffled by Ron stuffing his cock back into her mouth.

Tom and Andy came soon afterwards, groaning and flooding her pussy and asshole with their viscous sperm. From where I was sitting I could see their heavy ballsacks contract rhythmically as they pollinated my wife, front and back with their thick stamens.

Tom's big cock popped out first. Maria's dark hole gaped and bubbled with his semen as the cock in her pussy finished its last contractions. Andy's cock flopped out a few seconds later, followed by a trickle of semen.

"I want that ass again!" Ron declared as he pulled his cock out of my wife's mouth. Andy and Tom stepped back as Ron positioned Maria with her knees together and her ass high in the air as he kneeled behind her. Ron wrapped one hand around Maria's leash, keeping it taut in order to keep her back arched. With his other hand, he pointed his drool covered shaft between her deep cheeks, seeking out her swollen bullseye.

"Here comes trouble!" Maria laughed as Ron's twin Rob stepped from Deb to Maria and offered his cock to her mouth.

The twin bulls fucked my wife orally and anally. She grunted and gagged and made animalistic noises as they pistoned into her. My rock hard penis twitched but I was out of semen so my orgasm was ruined and I just stayed hard.

The rest of the bulls had finally tired while the twins finished out the night on Maria while her vulgar friend Deb assisted, alternately licking balls or ass to add the bulls' pleasure as they used my wife.

Finally, and mercifully, they came. Rob added to the loads collected in Maria's back door while Ron pumped her mouth deeply before pulling out and blasting his semen all over her face. When Rob's shaft finally slipped out of my wife, her used hole bubbled and dripped onto the floor as the rest of the room applauded.

As the bulls started to depart the gathering, Tim and I approached our wives, taking off their leashes. Deb gently but firmly placed Tim on the floor and squatted on his face as he lapped at her sore, used holes, swirling his tongue at first in the front and then the back. Maria, for her part, had me start on her tits, sucking her nipples again before giving me a deep, spermed kiss. Then she too straddled my face as I soothed her used passages with my lips and tongue. Almost absentmindedly, she started to play with my penis which miraculously had rallied one last time.

"How many times did you shoot tonight?" my bride mused.

She swiveled her hips as my trained tongue found her clit.

"Mmmm, that is a good boy, don't forget the other parts!"

She slid her hips forward on my face, moving my tongue into the wet folds of her pussy and then further back where it slipped into the slackened ring which was perhaps the 'star' of the night before settling her button back onto my mouth.

Her hips began to twitch and for the first time in months we shared a mutual orgasm as her fingers made my balls tighten.

"Be a good boy and squirt for me," she insisted before her breath caught and her hips quivered in orgasm.

"UGGGGHHHH!" I groaned as my penis twitched and then, against all odds, managed to spit a few clear drops onto my belly.

"There you go, you are such a lucky guy!" Maria commented as she unmounted my face, her holes now significantly cleaned.

And in that moment, I agreed.

12