Our Wonderful Family Pt. 02

Story Info
Siblings discover each other and their parents.
838 words
4.25
36.8k
27

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story is purely fictional and intended for entertainment purposes only. Everyone in this story is a consenting adult over the age of 18.

The next morning, which was a Saturday, dawned bright and sunny. If the hardness of my dick was any indication, it was going to be an awesome day. Even better than the evening before, when my four siblings and I got off while watching my parents masturbate each other!

I hopped out of bed, my cock bouncing excitedly, and stretched. Boy was I looking forward to this new stage of life. All the sexuality I was going to explore was stimulating beyond imagination. I headed for my bedroom doorway, not bothering to get dressed. My whole family stayed naked most of the time, anyway, so that was nothing new. I entered the bathroom and brushed my teeth to get rid of my morning breath. Then I jacked off into the toilet to get rid of my morning wood. Just as I was starting to think about cumming, my older sister Britt walked in naked. Her pussy glistened with her own excitement, and she gave me a big "bare" hug from behind. I could feel her wonderful, perky B-cup tits pressing into my back while she ground her pussy into my butt. That sent me over the edge, and I groaned in ecstasy as I shot stream after stream of cum into the toilet.

"Did you like that, Brock the jock with a sexy big cock?" she said quietly into my ear.

"Oh, yeah, that was awesome!" I replied exuberantly. "Feeling your naked boobs against my back was incredible!"

"Want to help me out now?" she asked coyly, pinching her tits and biting her lower lip.

I leaned over and sucked a nipple into my mouth. My right hand went down to her bare pussy, and my left hand rubbed her other tit. She moaned ecstatically as I massaged her mound slipped a fingertip into her pussy, rubbing her clit with my finger.

"Oh, oh, oh, Brock! You're about to make me fucking cum! Eeeee! This feels so damn good! Fuck my wet pussy with your finger!"

Something told me that she was more familiar with porn than I had previously thought, considering her choice of words. But what did I know?

Suddenly, she started to shake and tremble all over. She forced her mound deep into my fingers and shuddered. "Oooooohhh! Bro, you're so fucking sexy, and your fingers feel so amazing! I'm cummmmmming!!"

Once she came down from her sex high, we cleaned ourselves up and headed downstairs. I was surprised we hadn't aroused anyone's curiosity with all the noise we made. I guess the house must be pretty soundproof.

We walked into the family room, and there were Mom and Dad, nude, sitting on the couch. They were looking at their phones, checking out the day's headlines, I guess. They looked up at us as we walked in. They didn't say anything. They just had that knowing smile on their faces. Dad winked and nodded his approval to me as I found a seat on the couch. My cock was already starting to harden again, just anticipating what the future held.

"Hi, Daddy!" Britt exclaimed as she plopped down next to him on the couch.

"Morning, Britt. How has your morning been? Did you sleep well?"

"Oh, Daddy, I tried! But all I could think about was the awesome porn movie we watched last night. And when I closed my eyes, all I could see was you and Mom masturbating each other and giving each other oral sex! It was pretty amazing, but I don't think I slept too well, because I was so worked up. Fortunately, Brock helped relieve some of the tension I was feeling this morning."

Britt looked over at me as she said that last sentence and grinned. She placed her hand on Dad's hardening dick and began to fondle it. Dad simply looked over at Mom and smiled.

Britt continued to stroke Dad's cock until it was rock hard. Then she started licking his balls and shaft. Dad was in heaven!

I stroked my dick and Mom rubbed her clit as we watched Britt take Dad's member into her mouth. Britt worked her mouth up and down Dad's dick, licking his peepee hole with her tongue and caressing his balls with her hands.

I stood up and walked over to where Mom was sitting. We were both so hot and aroused! I could still see Britt and Dad having fun, but I had my cock aimed at Mom's hot boobs. I saw Dad thrust his dick into Britt's mouth and moan as he came in her throat. Mom squirmed and groaned as her orgasm washed over her. It was too much for me. With a shudder, I shot my load of cum all over Mom's tits.

We all slumped onto the couch, exhausted, but invigorated, and smiled at each other contentedly. I love my wonderful family.