Out in Wyoming

Story Info
Our ranch in Wyoming.
4k words
2.62
14.4k
17
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We moved on our ranch in Wyoming in the spring of 82. Carrie and I had been married for 3 years and we had only our daughter June, then. We struggled the first two years and we had expected to. By our third year the herd was growing and we had our son, Jeb. I didn't need to haul water from the river south of the house except for cooking and drinking. We all bathed in the river.

I had never gotten tired of watching Carrie walk the half mile down to the river naked to take her bath. Most times she did not even carry a towel to dry off with as she was dry on the walk back up to our house. Her beautiful pert breasts swinging freely as she walked along. And by our fifth year our herd was nearing the need to make a drive to sell a few steers and turn them into a few dollars to buy needed things. And we felt our family was complete with the adding of Jenny our second daughter.

As we neared the need to drive a few head of steers to market we were blessed with a young man who happen to ride by our ranch and stopped for the chance of a meal. Martin Morris was just 20 years old and freshly out of Kansas.

He was a good looking young man and looking for a place to light and set for a while. I could tell he was quite taken with Carrie from the first meal. His eyes rarely left her as she put the meal on our table. And I noticed that her breasts hanging loose inside of her thin house dress did look very nice. As we set out on our porch talking I eased into the subject of him working for us.

He grinned and winked at me.

"There are things that make me desire to settle here. Your wife puts on a fine meal."

"Yep, and she is not hard to look at either."

"She does make it very easy to look at her. And that new bunk house you just finished looks very nice to bunk in."

"Today is bath day and if you sit out on the porch of the bunk house this evening you'll get to see much more of Carrie soon."

"Bath day down in the river?"

"Yes, she has taken her bath down there every since we moved here. She walks down there naked."

"And you think she will still do that even with me being here?"

"I see no reason she would be bothered by it. Her body is still very pretty even after the birth of our three kids. We had our talk about when we could afford ranch hands that being out here so far that their sexual needs could be taken care of much easier if she could do so."

"And did your wife work in a saloon at some time before she became your wife?"

"Oh no, Carrie is a one and only one man woman, but we faced the fact that it could and should change for the good of our ranch. And if you hire on, likely Carrie will take the walk down to the river just for you. She will expect your cock to become her second to enjoy her."

"Are you saying that if I ask her in the bunk house she will come inside to let me enjoy her?"

"Carrie has already ask if I plan to hire you. And I ask if I should. She smiled and nodded. I ask if she wanted to be with you and she said she does."

"Are you okay with this, Boss?"

"Yes, I am going to be interested in what you think of my wife as a bed mate."

"I've never been with any woman I didn't pay for as I left. Your wife is much more woman than any of them."

"I am proud to hear you say that. We been in town a few time and Ben Morgan has ask if she'd be willing to work for him even for a day or two while we are in there. He looks her over every time we are in there."

"And he wants to put her to work in his saloon? Is she interested in doing it?"

"Yes, she feels it could make her much more experienced for our hands."

"And he wants her naked up on his stage too?"

"Yes he tells her how beautiful she'll be on stage for all to see her."

Martin walked down to the bunk house and stored his gear and I could see him sitting out on the porch. Carrie came out and she was nude. She grinned at me.

"Are you really alright with us doing this?"

"We knew this day would come and I am really kind of excited about you doing it with him."

"I may be a while."

"Take your time and enjoy him. You are taking on a new husband. I want you down there for him when he needs you."

She walked off her little rear swinging as she went. She stopped facing Martin on his porch. They talked for several minutes before he stood up and she took his hand. She smiled over her shoulder as he took her inside. I stayed to watch the children. We went out back to play.

The time slipped away and it was nearly dark when she returned. I had cleaned up and put the kids to bed. She had been down and taken her bath in the river. She sat down to eat what I had ready and we talked as she ate.

"Well my wife was it as exciting as you thought it could be?"

"Yes it is. He is so different from you. He has my nipples so sore from sucking them. His cock is thicker than yours and maybe an inch longer. I love how it feels in me. I need you to fuck me and then I am going back to the bunk house."

Our sex was very good. Better that usual and it surprised me. After she'd gone back to explore some more I gave it more thought. We had talked about her doing this for some time now and I realized she had wanted to do it. The thought of being with another man was very exciting and when young Martin rode up she knew it was about to happen and she was ready for it. And I now needed to encourage her to become as much his as he wanted. She would need to be comfortable being his.

June was nearly 8 years old now and Jeb was just 4. And Jenny was just about two. My wife was nearing her 26th birthday. I am four years older.

I wanted to put off the drive for a couple of weeks until Carrie and young Martin had polished the new off the sexual desire they had built up. At the last minute I decided we just could not leave Carrie and the children there alone. We hitched up the wagon and they came along on our drive. We put the kids to bed early every night and Carrie soon joined Martin in his blankets. They just could not get enough of each other.

Our third night out Carrie went to his blankets as early as she felt sure the children were all asleep. They were bedded down about 4 feet from my own bed. Carrie had left my bed completely naked and slipped in with Martin. As I watched her, she slipped in on top of him. And suddenly she sat up and flipped his blankets back off of them. Carrie sat astride of Martin fully impaled upon his manhood her head thrown back a huge smile upon her face and she began to ride him.

Her beautiful body naked in the fire lite fully displayed for me to see her. She knew I was watching her giving herself to him. He finally flipped her over on her back and began to drive his cock into her as deeply as he could and her arms and legs clutched him to her. It was as wild and sexual as two people could be.

A while later she rejoined me.

"David, did you enjoy watching me being his whore?"

"You looked very sexy."

"He wants me to do things when we get to town."

"What does he want you to do in town, Carrie."

"He knows Ben Morgan, they are friends. He wants you to take me down to the saloon and leave me there with Ben a while."

"He wants Ben to fuck you, and to put you up on stage for his customers to enjoy."

"Yes, he says Ben's cock is huge. And that Ben wants my pussy to sell while we are there. Maybe 3 days?"

"Is this something you want to do?"

"I want him to see me naked for them on stage."

"And for him to watch as they take you upstairs to fuck you?"

"Yes, he wants to watch me do it. For him."

"Do you love him, Carrie?"

"I love you my husband and I love the freedom you are giving me. I love his cock being up in me. I want to be a whore for him. Yes, I think I love him. He makes me feel so sexy."

"Has he ask you to go off with him?"

"Yes, but not until next spring. He wants you to hire more hands, maybe 3 or 4?"

"To fuck you this winter? Before he takes you away next spring."

"Yes, he has friends here he wants you to hire. and to keep me sexed up until spring."

I kissed her soundly and patted her buttocks.

"Okay if that is what you want. You crawl back into his blankets and tell him when we get to town he can take you down to the saloon to Ben. And I will see to the kids. I might even walk down to watch my beautiful wife nude on stage."

"And will you watch me proudly parade upstairs with customers to fuck them for him?"

"Yes, I might even do that too."

Four days later we pulled up to town. Martin took Carrie's hand and they walked off down the street toward the saloon. We had penned our steers and I took the children down to Mrs. Bentons rooming house to leave in her care. And I went to try to make as good a deal for our steers as I could. I talked to all three buyers and got a much better deal that I had expected to get.

As I walked down to the bank to cash our check, I realized several hours had gone by. The saloon was just down from the bank and the lights were on brightly. The men were yelling loudly for someone up on the stage. I walked on passed the front of the bank to the open doors of the saloon to where I could see in to who was dancing nude on the stage. My wife was nude with her thighs spread wide completely exposed for all and hands behind her head breast bouncing for them. Her smile was wide and her eyes sparkled. She looked beautiful up there. Her vagina was swollen and very wet. More than just Ben had been fucking her was plain to see. So my Carrie was now being a whore in his saloon just as Martin wanted.

As I turned back toward the bank I had a glance of her pretty legs turning up the stairs with a man to become his to enjoy. And I knew my Carrie was well on her way to learning to please men. A lot of men.

I left the bank and turned back up the street to check on our children. The children were settled in quite well, so I headed back to the general store to put in our order for supplies. I was trying very hard to stay away from the saloon. My emotions were very mixed. My wife was entertaining men in the saloon for our ranch hand. She was now a saloon girl for Martin. She had fucked Ben Morgan because Martin ask her to. And she was naked on his stage and fucking customers because Martin wanted her to do it.

I had seen her up on the stage naked and she looked wonderful doing so. And I had watched her going up the stairs with a man's hand on her bare bottom to soon have his bare cock up inside of her giving herself to him as completely as a woman can. I was not really upset with what she was doing. Martin wanted Ben to have her for 3 days, and nights. I had decided we were staying a full week. And for Carrie to work for Ben the full seven nights as his whore. Which would give many more hours nude on stage and maybe 3 times as many customers to enjoy her.

I remained away from where she was. And by the 4th day Martin came up the street.

"We leaving Boss? Carrie is still in bed with Ben right now. He has his big cock up in her."

"No Martin we are staying a full week now so Carrie has 4 more nights she can work."

"She will be excited about that I know. And I love it she'll be doing it too. She has been worried you haven't been down to watch her. Carrie has made friends with a girl who has worked for Ben now for several months and she cleans the rooms and the back area of the stage. The girls husband was killed a month ago. She doesn't make much and has 2 kids to feed. Carrie wants to ask if we can take her back to the ranch with us to help with the children. She can have more free time for the bunk house. And Boss there are four guys that will make the ranch better. Lonnie Bates works down to the livery as the black smith's helper. He is a black man and a good guy. Norman and Deke Gorman are brothers who drive freight wagons for the store. And Manny Gomez rides for an outfit south of here we can go right by."

"This girl only cleans in the saloon?"

"Well until now, Carrie and I talked to her. She is very pretty and like Carrie until I came had never been with anyone but her husband. I fucked her and Ben wants her, but she has only been cleaning until tonight. Carrie has talked her into going up with Ben and letting him have her and then maybe the stage and a few customers just to try it. Then decide if she needs to come with us. And I want her to whore some, maybe 20 or 30 customers to give her a good taste."

"The young woman is going to fuck Ben and then dance nude on the stage before she lets some customers try her?"

"Yes, Carrie has talked her into at least trying the life as a whore before coming with us. She is a very pretty young woman. I want to see her nude up on stage and going up the stairs to fuck customers, but I don't think her heart is in it. Carrie feels if she enters into the whore life she might be good on the ranch too."

I went off to see about trying to hire the men Martin had told me about. I found Lonnie Bates at the barn and watched him working as a black smith. He was good at it and many times I had wished for a good man to work on the ranch. I knew he had talk with Martin and there were things he wanted to know.

"You are a good smith, Lonnie and I can use you. I would even be willing to pay you a bit extra for smith stuff. But you'll need to cowboy some too."

"Mr. Wyatt, Martin said there are added benefits on your ranch, but as a black man I don't guess I will be in line for them? Sir I know who you are and I mean no disrespect."

"You Sir will be the only one at the ranch who knows about me. My wife has no idea what I have been or who D. J. Wyatt is, I am David Wyatt here. No one here knows me as D,J. And any benefits afforded the other hand will be proudly your too."

Lonnie's smile was huge.

"I got a mule I ride, Sir and I will be along when you leave."

I found the brothers down by the store and they would be ready when the wagon left. They would be driving it. Two days later a very pretty young woman came down to the hotel where I was eating and introduced herself as Maggie House.

"Carrie told me to come see you and that I have agreed to watch your children until you folks leave. I sure hope you'll agree to take me along?"

"Mrs. House, I want you to know I am the owner of the 3-W and the Boss. If you come with us your duties will be to take care of the children, yours and ours. You can cook and keep our house clean, but you'll have no other duties unless you want to."

"But Mr. Wyatt your wife told me my duties will be to give pleasure to all the hands too. Martin has fucked me and he wants to. And I gave in to Mr. Morgan and I was on his stage for them all to see me. Martin wanted them, the customers to have me and I am now a whore too."

"Martin is not boss, Mam, I am and my wife is now the ranch whore. You will only be a ranch whore if you desire it. Her job by her choice is to do that. I have been told that next spring she will be leaving with Martin. And I will saddle her horse when the time comes. So I will need help with the children. Your girls will be treated the same as ours."

"I need a man now Mr. Wyatt could I sleep with you?"

"That is something we can talk about later."

Two days later when we pulled out I could tell both Martin and Carrie were some upset but I rode on ahead with my new Smith. I knew camp that night would be interesting. Martin wore his gun very low on his right side and he swaggered and was very insolent. Carrie I could tell was wanting to talk. But Martin was very sharp about her joining him in his blankets, which she did.

We were not far from home the day I pull off early as I wanted to scout home before riding on in. I had ridden on ahead and could see lights in our house at the ranch and I eased back to camp quietly in time to hear Lonnie talking to Martin.

"Oh, bull shit Lonnie, he ain't no gun fighter, he's just a shit rancher."

"You ride real easy Martin or you'll die tomorrow. You mark my words when he saddles up in the morning he will wear crossed pistols and he can kill you with either hand. You'll see men die before noon tomorrow and be glad you are backing him. Roster McMake, has taken over the ranch and he will die tomorrow unless Boss has mellowed a lot."

"Oh bullshit Lonnie. If Roster and his boy have the ranch we need to head back to town."

"Keep your mouth shut and watch boy and you may live, but you keep shut."

I slept close that night but not in my blankets. Before daylight I saddled up and belted guns I had not worn in nearly ten years and had hoped to never wear again. They set easy on my hips, too easy. I rode up to camp.

"Throw my bed roll in the wagon and we are moving now."

"What's the rush Dave we ain't had breakfast yet."

"Shut up Martin. Hitch em up boys we are moving now."

I could hear Lonnie shouting more orders as they hitched up and began to move. The miles melted away and we came down off the ridge into the ranch yard. Roster and four others stood on my porch looking at us. I sat easy in the saddle facing them.

"Roster, you are on my porch and you boys have got just five seconds to saddle and be gone. Before I kill the five of you. Now before you mistake me, you look close at me and remember, the day I killed the Masters brothers. You saw it."

The two on his left pull and I shot them both on the bridge of their noses.

"God dam DJ, don't kill us they don't know you. He is DJ Wyatt and he'll kill us all. Ten years ago we'd be dead. We be riding DJ just let us, please."

"You ride Roster, but leave these two's horse, I can use two good horses and you boys ride good ones."

Martin's eyes were very big, Lonnie pushed him toward the bunk house. We unloaded the supplies from the wagon and put them away. Maggie took the children out back to play. We had picked up Manny Gomez on the ranch south of town. He and the brothers headed to the bunk house. They had taken to two dead men out on the hill and were digging holes. Carrie stood stunned. He eyes were huge.

"Carrie you need to go down to the bunk house to the boys. And you and Martin are free to go anytime you want. I don't expect you to stay til spring."

"Please, David I may not want to go now?"

"You done nothing to make me want to make you to go. But you did things for Martin that he wanted you to. You became a town whore for Martin."

"David, Maggie became his whore too. She was up on stage two nights and she fucked 57 customers, I counted. She fucked Martin lots and Ben several times too. She is a ranch whore too cause they all fucked her in the wagon on our way here."

"Carrie keep Martin busy for a while. He is just a kid and I am in a killing mood. I don't want to hurt him, but my mood is black right now and I won't take his kid shit. I will just kill him and not care. I don't want that. I want you to be his in every way."

"David, I love being his whore."

"Does he want to take you back to Ben Morgan's?"

"He does want me to do that. He loved watching me on stage and he loved watching the guys take me upstairs to fuck me."

"If you spend the winter with the hands here I think you should let him take you back there this spring. Does Maggie like being a whore too?"

"Dave she is beautiful. She knows I have a thing for Martin. She is beautiful and Martin says she is very good with her pussy and he loves fucking her. She likes you. I mean really likes you. She will make you a wonderful mate, and ranch whore too. She likes cock. She let all the guys fuck her on our way back here. She loves Lonnie and his black cock."

I sent her back to the bunk house and I took Maggie to my bed that night. Maggie is more round, with a fuller body. Very sexy and good in bed. I told her I would like for her to spend time in the bunk house too.

"You want me to be your ranch whore."

"Yes, and my mate."

"I am to take Carries place?"

"Yes, in my heart, in my bed, and the bunk house."

12