Out of Afrika Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wunderboi
wunderboi
695 Followers

She opened her eyes and glanced inside the room to see Rachael prone on the floor with her eyes firmly shut and her chest heaving as she gathered her breath. The TV was silent other than the familiar, comforting hum that denoted it was in standby mode. (There was no such thing as 'standby' with a Rhino TV; it was designed to be always 'on'. The technician back at the support centre depended upon it!)

She gathered her own breath and was about to resume her journey to her own bedroom when she was distracted by a call behind her. She turned and saw Sally peering round the doorway of her bedroom, "Hey, now you've finished looking at your sister why don't you come here; I've got something to show you."

She did as bidden and retraced her steps back to her parent's bedroom. The d****s were drawn casting a shadow over the room but there was sufficient light for her to see at least two things. One, that her naked mother was wearing a strap-on penis that was bobbing obscenely in front of her; two, that her naked father was laying on his stomach on their bed.

In any other situation or time, Holly would have been shocked and her reaction would have been to faint from shock or, at the very least, run from the room. She did neither for the soft humming that had been heard from her sister's TV was being echoed by the TV in her parent's room and, she hadn't realised, from the new phone in her pocket; the hum was telling her that everything was normal and she should just chill out and enjoy what her mother was about to show her.

Sally took her daughter's hand and led her to a chair that was strategically placed at the end of the bed. "Sit there sweetie, I don't want you to miss a thing. I bought Daddy a present today. It's something he's been asking for a while now and I am just about to give it to him."

Holly sat down as directed not quite totally bemused but certainly a little concerned and apprehensive about what she suspected she was going to witness. However, the humming surrounding her and the words that kept whispering in her head convinced her there was nothing to be anxious about and told her that she should just sit back and enjoy the show. She watched as her mother moved to position herself behind the supine form of her husband. She held the monstrous black rubber cock in one hand and in the other had a tube of lubricating jelly.

"Spread your cheeks Honey I'll just squirt some of this gel on you."

Gerald did as he was bidden and as he did so Holly saw a glint, a reflection of light, twinkling from the metal cage that was clamped around his cock and testicles. Even from her angle, she could see his swollen cock was straining inside the chromium cage. He gave a start as Sally applied the cold gel and smoothed it along the crack of his arse and then Holly's view was denied as her mother moved closer and, she presumed, aligned the strap-on cock with the crinkled hole that was his anus.

He gave an odd little squeak as she thrust her hips forward and then exhaled his breath as Holly made an assumption that his arse was now being violated by his mother in the most depraved fashion. Sally moved a little closer, a little more forcefully and then with a firm shove entered fully into him. He cried out with what sounded initially as a cry of pain but Sally ignored his pleas and began to thrust in and out in the manner of a male fucking a female's cunt. The cries of distress then made a transition into moans of pleasure as her father raised his butt from the bed and at the same time buried his head into the pillow that he was clasping beneath him.

Holly stood up and moved to stand alongside her mother so that she could better see what was happening and the sight of that slick, shiny rubber cock attached to her mother slipping and sliding into her father's rear was just about the most erotic, depraved thing she had ever seen. She felt her insides churning with lust and she slipped her hand down inside her soaking wet panties and began to finger-fuck herself as she continued to focus on the scene before her. Her mother turned her head to look at what her dear daughter was doing and gestured to her to step closer. Holly did so and Sally gave her a kiss on the mouth that quickly developed into a passionate French kiss as they swirled and probed their tongues into each other's mouths. Beneath them, Gerald was grunting with each thrust and then he gave a final wail which caused the girls to break apart. At that moment another orgasm flooded over Holly and with her fingers still firmly inside her aching pussy she looked down and in the shadows between his legs, she could see a spreading stain on the bedsheet of his sperm that had escaped the confines of his cock cage. She silently groaned her own approval at the evidence.

Sally disengaged and gave him a pat on the butt, "There, don't ever say I don't take care of you. Now get yourself up and get this place cleaned up. You've been very messy." Turning her attention back to Holly she said, "There, did you enjoy watching that. No, silly question, I know you did. Look at the state of you, you naughty girl."

Holly still in her trance-like state could only smile in response and stood there not knowing quite what to do next. Her mother provided the answer by saying, "Oh look at the time. We need to get ready. I've just remembered that I invited next-doors over for a drink and a little supper. They are dying to meet you and I've promised that we shall have some fun together once your father's gone out. He wanted to stay but if he will commit to doing other things then that's his hard luck. Anyway, he shall be having his fun with the boys so don't let's worry about him."

Holly staggered back to her bedroom once again determined that this time she would indeed get the tidying up done that she had originally intended to do. As she hung her clothes and ran her bath she mused on what kind of fun her mother had in mind when the black neighbours visited. In her new state of mind prompted by the Rhino charged atmosphere in the house she needed to have no concerns. She was destined to have a very nice night indeed.

Upcoming, Chapter 11

wunderboi
wunderboi
695 Followers