Out of Afrika Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She carefully cupped her full firm breasts, mindful that her red fingernail polish was still wet, and she stared right at her son, seemingly offering them in the sexy bra, to him.

The questions hung in the air, unanswered. He thought she looked gorgeous, he could not stop staring. Finally, he turned and left, but not before she noticed that his hard cock was straining at the front of his slacks. She smiled, it had been a long time since she had seen him in the shower; apparently, he has matured quite nicely. She made up her mind that she really must time her visits to his room when he was dressing, or watch him in the shower; she was aroused at what had just occurred.

She smiled again, looking in the mirror thinking the black friend from the office who was taking her out to dinner would enjoy her slinky black cocktail dress, her white pushup half bra, and bikini briefs, that is, if she cared to let him see her. She had rather enjoyed teasing her son; he was such a good boy. His face had been a joy to behold when she cupped her breasts. She was surprised to feel her nipples thickening, the nubs aroused. Having her handsome, fully mature son watching her and to witness his reaction at seeing her had set her juices flowing.

When she was fully dressed she went in to David's room without knocking. She hugged him knowing she looked sensational and was not surprised to feel his hardness against her. His hands held her to him and the silk dress felt so soft and sensual against her skin. He flushed with embarrassment as he realized she was feeling his hard cock pushing into her midsection but he didn't want to let go of the embrace; it was the first time since Josh disappeared that he had been this close to a woman, and what a woman. His mother was gorgeous and sexy. It was like he was having an awakening.

His mother smiled at his reaction, "That is ok, my darling, it is perfectly normal, relax, don't be embarrassed. I am so proud of you that I am having this effect on you and we will be fine, all is well."

He watched the sway of her hips and gorgeous rear end as she left the room and wondered if his mother liked anal sex as much as his friend Josh. He was embarrassed to think such things but the thought made him masturbate furiously.

Later that night David recalled that his father had left his mother because she would not stop seeing black men. She had told him earlier that it was his father that had encouraged her to take a black man as a lover. He hadn't realized that he had unlocked a secret longing in her and after the first time she could not stop with just one and was out with different black men constantly, almost every night.

There came a period where she seemed to have quieted down but now it seemed that her bold exciting sexuality had returned and once again she was seeing more and more black men casually. He wondered if she was having sex with them. At midnight he saw the car pull into the driveway outside his bedroom window. David could see right inside the man's car, and he watched his mother necking and petting with him. His black hands were feeling her full white breasts and she was not attempting to stop him. David got hard watching and then suddenly his mother turned her head and looked right at his window. She smiled but he was mortified and jumped into bed turning out his light hoping she hadn't caught sight of him peering through the open slats in the window shades.

Minutes later his mother came into his bedroom, she was carrying something white in her hand which he soon figured out was her bra. The front of her pretty black silk dress was unbuttoned and open, and she came over to his bedside to kiss him goodnight which she did every night without fail.

This time was different; this time she had had a lot of wine and was tipsy; this time she had been making out with her black date and had given the man from her office sexual gratification with her hand; this time she was extremely horny; this time it was dark, and it was easy for them both to forget their family relationship and treat each other like horny lovers.

Had he not seen his mother nearly nude a few hours before perhaps they would have had better judgement but those things had all happened and as she leaned over to kiss him her firm, full, naked breasts fell on his face.

She recklessly kissed him with her mouth open and her tongue probed into her virgin son's wet mouth. He responded passionately and in the dark, both of them were hot for sex He lifted and caressed her breasts, her nipples hardened and he sucked on them. They were so much bigger and firmer than a couple of the girls he had experience with on dates. Those seniors in high school were pretty wild as horny teens all turned eighteen and partied hard but they were naïve.

His mother was anything but and she took his hand and told him how to pleasure her between her legs. He learned about the clitoris, and she covered his hand with hers and showed him what to do to make her orgasm. They both were so turned on and it seemed normal. As he got into a rhythm stroking her wet pussy she took his big hard cock in her hand and furiously stroked him until they both screamed out in pleasure his spunk shooting across the pair of them. She kissed him again and then slipped away into the inky night.

The next few days passed without either of them acknowledging what had occurred in his bedroom. Both of them felt no guilt and when they parted they hugged as they always had, but his mother, instead of kisses on the cheek as normal, had started to kiss him on the mouth. David was certainly more aware of his mother's sensuality, and she of his growing maturity, after all, he was now nearly nineteen and seemed to get more handsome by the day. Perhaps he is taking more time with the way he dressed she thought, and he was shaving every day.

Saturday rolled around and Veronica awoke in a frisky mood. She heard David rustling around and called out to him to make breakfast. She was determined to teach her adorable perfect son how to take care of himself in many ways, including how to look after a wife, that process had started the other night, but she had other lessons to impart. Perhaps today would offer another opportunity to expand his sexual education she thought. She tossed on her white silk robe and tied it in the middle. She usually slept with just panties on, and she noticed her nipples reaching an aroused state when the lovely silk touched them. The robe had been a gift from one of her black lovers who unfortunately had moved away. After breakfast, Veronica returned to her room to dress, and she suddenly thought of her promise to David to let him watch her dress and she called for him to join her.

She reached into her 'intimates' drawer and spotted an old friend which she had not worn since her days of working in a strip joint to put herself through College. She fondly remembered the Club owner who hired her on the spot when she stripped for him in his office and then sat on his lap letting his hands wander. He later took her virginity and shared her with his black friends who all generously helped make college affordable.

She opened her robe as David joined her and asked him to help her with her bra, It was not a bra really, just a support which propped her breasts up and out for the customers at the bar to ogle and admire her perfect orbs. David eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw it.

"Oh there you are, sweet boy, I need your help hooking this up, as it is a little tight," she giggled as David stood behind her, his hands on her waist in front of her full-length mirror.

"I have never seen anything like this, what is it?" he asked.

He was becoming more comfortable in her nearly naked state, enjoying the beauty of the vision of sexy loveliness that was standing inches in front of him. He tried not to, but he got aroused.

She laughed gently, "It is for naughty ladies to wear when they work in gentleman's clubs." He only half heard her response as he tried to attach the clasps, and it went over his head.

When it was done up, he stared at the result. Her full, firm breasts looked bigger than ever with the added support, but there were no cups, just full sexy breasts with hardened nipples staring at him in the mirror.

She put her head back on her son's shoulder and he leaned down to kiss the nape of her neck.

She moaned softly, "Touch them, feel them, caress Mommy Veronica's breasts like the good boy you are; please my sweetheart, my nipples are sensitive this morning they need your mouth on them, suck them like a good boy."

He cupped the gorgeous breasts from behind and expertly rubbed and tweaked the large, hard nipples and he rubbed his cock against her back. He was moving his lips to her warm wet open mouth when the phone rang. "Fuck", she said, and they both laughed. He had never heard his mother Veronica, utter such a word.

It was her friend Felicia calling to see if Veronica would like to play tennis. They hadn't seen each other for ages. A group of her girlfriends and some of their adult c***dren were going to play while their husbands were on a golf trip and they wondered if Veronica and David would like to join them for tennis and a casual bar-b-que later? Felicia lived close by with two teenage daughters. Veronica said they would go.

She looked over at David, who was picking up her underthings and placing them in the laundry basket, As she watched he fondled a lovely pair of her pink silk panties and brought them to his nose, smelling the musky smell of her womanhood. That gave her an idea for later, after the bar-b-q, and after their wine.

She quickly called her black friend from work and cancelled her date with him. He was disappointed, but she was looking forward to a thrilling day with her son, capped off with an evening of teaching him more anatomy lessons. She grinned at him, and he quickly tossed the panties into the basket.

She wanted to take a shower and dress for tennis and she asked David to take off the bra for her. He happily obliged, it was very tight, and after finally getting it unsnapped he rubbed her back where it had left a red mark.

Veronica said in a quiet voice, "It was tight on the front too."

And he massaged her breasts and lifted them, rubbing gently underneath to ease her concern about any marks left there too. After a time of squeezing and fondling her front, he lowered his head to kiss them. She called a halt, "We must get ready for tennis, you go to your shower, and I'll shower here. When I am ready you may come back and help dress me, I would like that."

He pushed his hard cock down. He was completely under the spell of his gorgeous mother. She had told him to call her 'Veronica' in the house to ease any concerns that he might harbour about their relationship. He tried to not think about what he was going to do later, and he showered. He dressed in his all whites for tennis.

He returned to his mother's bedroom, she was wrapped in a big towel, with another used to capture her wet, beautiful hair. Her skin glowed. The big bath towel covered her breasts and extended halfway down her thighs. When she sat at her makeup table the towel rode up higher on her legs. She made no move to cover herself.

"Darling boy, would you please blow dry my hair. I will show you how sweetie, but we mustn't dilly dally as we have to get a move on" He stood behind her, with the hairdryer in his hand, and listened to her directions. He loved her sexy voice telling him what to do. He gently lifted her wet hair and blew it dry, running his hand through her hair made him feel special. Slowly the wet mass turned into the soft tresses he remembered snuggling into when he was younger, her eyes were shut, his hands quietly stroking her locks. It was finished.

She asked him gently if he would paint her toenails.

He knelt at her feet. Her towel parted, he looked straight into her womanhood, The lips parted. He took her first foot in his hand. It felt soft and sweet. He could not tear his eyes off her special place, she did not close her legs; he was mesmerized. He lifted her foot by cupping his hand under her calf and stroked her perfect leg before carefully painting her toenails. She slipped the top of the towel down to her waist exposing her magnificent breasts. God, she thought, I just love being such a cock teaser. He looked up; she was stroking, cupping her breasts and teasing her nipples. Then one hand went between her legs. She was wet. She pushed two fingers deep into her pussy, pushing the lips apart.

"This treat will be for you later, my darling boy. Veronica will do all kinds of new things with you later when we get home. Would you like to kiss my cunny lips, you naughty boy? Perhaps I will force you to, would you like that? It is easy, you just French kiss my pussy and suck my clit with your gorgeous mouth."

His hand was shaking trying to finish the second foot. Finally, he was done, and she stood up, the towel falling away completely. She was naked. He was rooted to the spot flushed and as hard as he had ever been, even with Josh.

She asked him to help her don her sports bra, and then he knelt before his goddess and gently slid her panties up her gorgeous legs, briefly cupping her pussy to ensure the panties were a good fit. He buttoned up her pleated short skirt on the back and helped her put on her white top.

They were ready to go to Felicia's.

Veronica remembered at the last minute that they were supposed to bring two folding chairs for outdoor seating, so she sent David out to the garage to get them.

They were lightweight so he carried them under one arm. Veronica ran her hand softly up his biceps on the other arm as they walked closely together.

She suddenly stopped and said, "My darling boy, we must be very careful to not mention our little mutual flirting and leave that behind locked, closed doors."

He replied, "Yes, Veronica, I understand and I was thinking the same thing as well."

"Perhaps, when we are out, you should go back to calling me 'mother'" she said.

"Of course, Mother, I love you so much. I will do anything for you."

Veronica held his arm, for her it was like a first date, a date that you wanted over, so you could go make out in your horny date's car. She removed her hand well before they arrived at Felicia's, just a short five-minute stroll through the leafy upscale neighbourhood. Felicia greeted her guests at the door where the two women hugged and laughed as their big breasts mashed into each other. Veronica realized that they had not seen each other for some time, what with her working full time, being a mother, and keeping a rigorous dating social life with her black male friends.

Felicia exclaimed happily, "My God, Veronica, this can't be David, he is so gorgeous, an Adonis and so handsome! Come here, David and hug Aunt Felicia."

David did so, he had called her 'Aunt' for many years although it was just a reflection of the close relationship the two women had. Perhaps more so before his father had departed. The woman was younger than his mother. She seemed to hold him in her embrace a little longer than was necessary.

Then her two daughters arrived. He didn't pay much attention to the younger sister, Patti, as she took the folding chairs from him and disappeared outside to the pool deck. The older daughter was one year younger than David and he knew her a little from high school. He openly admired her full breasts, tiny waist, and long legs very like her mother. She had just turned eighteen. She was stunning.

Felicia said, "What a gorgeous couple you two are together." They both blushed.

Felicia told them to join the other invitees, and they happily did so. Veronica nearly fainted.

Maggie was there.

Maggie who had been a fellow sorority sister at College; Maggie who had witnessed Veronica taking the initiation rites to join the sorority; Maggie who had witnessed her sucking the huge cock of the black man who owned the sorority house; Maggie who had joined her in bed that night for a lesbian threesome with an older 'sister' to confirm that Veronica had been approved for membership. The same Maggie who she had moved in with, into her king-sized bed in her sumptuous condo provided by her very rich stepfather from Hong Kong. The same Maggie who asked her to wear revealing clothing, especially a very low cut red dress when her stepfather visited and asked her to allow his hands to roam freely. She happily did everything the petite, beautiful Asian girl asked her to do and they were both rewarded handsomely. The stepfather had a huge fetish for big breasts which Maggie certainly did not have but Veronica indeed was blessed with and she made the most of it the first night she met the stepfather. The same Maggie who became her lover.

What was Maggie doing here?

Veronica was saved when Maggie calmly put her arms around her former lover and whispered in her ear that, "its ok baby, we are now neighbours, relax, easy sweetie, relax."

They all proceeded to the community tennis courts, and the afternoon passed with fun games and lemonade for a few breaks in the action. David noticed that he was always playing with, or against Felicia, as she was organising the matches. When they were on the same team she touched him constantly patting his back when he made a good shot, and giving him a good view of her breasts. When she bent over to pick up the tennis balls she offered him a view of her lovely tight rear end under her tiny tennis skirt.

The games completed, they all went back to Felicia's for drinks and dinner, Felicia organised seating out by the pool for one table of partiers and inside for the others in the dining room. Some of the younger women left to take care of their families. As the wine flowed and everyone relaxed, David noticed his mother in deep conversation with Maggie. They must know each other quite well, he thought. Felicia called and asked him to get extra plates from the top shelf in the pantry. She followed him inside and were instantly out of sight of any of the others. She got a step stool and closed the door, the stool blocked entry to anyone else. They were alone. He used a step stool to reach the storage box high on the top shelf.

She ran both her hands up his legs, "Be careful, sweetie, I am here to make sure you are safe and don't fall. Oh my, your legs are so muscular you must be working out." She said in a husky voice.

He looked down and she smiled knowing he could see right down her front. She had not worn a sports bra, but rather a sexy lacy number. Her eyes were right at his crotch. He brought down the storage box. He felt himself stirring, his cock enlarging. He put the box on the counter.

As he turned towards Felicia she put her arms around his neck, looked up at him and kissed him full on the mouth, her mouth demanding, her tongue engaging his. She moaned loudly, as she took one of his hands and put it on her full breast.

"That's it, you handsome devil, that's it, squeeze Auntie F's beautiful breasts, I want you to fuck me and that will be my nineteenth birthday present for you my darling. I will suck your cock and take care of your every sexual need. My husband will be going away on Monday morning and you will come here in the afternoon after your classes. My daughters will be in piano class, do you fully understand?"

A thrill ran up his spine. He loved being ordered around by his mother, and now by his 'Auntie' the sexy bombshell who demanded his kisses as she rubbed his hard cock through his shorts was doing the same. "Of course, Auntie." The moment was disturbed when someone called her to return to the kitchen,

Dinner was served. David tried to concentrate on his food, but Felicia's perfume, her constant attention and the thought of him seeing her on Monday, was overwhelming. She continued to flirt with him, he was aroused. She touched him constantly, she leaned across him to talk to her daughter, each time her breasts came into contact with his arm.