Out of Afrika Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her cheeks flushed as he took her hand in his before kissing it and she was instantly enthralled by this black priest and contrary to her usual total control over her emotions she felt herself growing weak.

The church's bell began to chime, signalling that it was time for the service to begin. Pastor Erasmus released her hand and Clarissa turned to see Igoro walking back to join her having finished speaking to the younger white girls he has been chatting with.

He took her arm and led her inside and looked for a vacant pew amongst the crowded congregation. She looked around and saw that the young girls were with others, each being led into the church by a black priest dressed in a long simple brown robe.

However, as they neared the front row of pews she was surprised to see them continue to process toward the altar rather than sit with the congregation. Instead, she saw they were being led away to a doorway which opened to a set of stairs which led downward to what she guessed was a basement area.

None of the women showed any distress; in fact, they seemed to be totally at ease and smiling as they each held a hand of the priest leading them down the steps. She briefly wondered where the women were going; following the service she would discover the answer.

As had been arranged Igoro led Clarissa up the aisle to the first row of pews, to an area which offered both a good view of the pulpit as well as to one of the jumbo screen TVs. As she sat down her eye was drawn to the TV and the strange light pattern it was displaying.

She also noted the music from the speakers wasn't what she might have expected given this was a church, but instead, she heard the faint sounds of what sounded like native drums.

As she watched the screen the swirling light pattern faded in and out, almost as if it was keeping time with the native music which filled the entire church and a feeling of peace filled her mind.

The music faded and as did the light display on the large screen and in its place she now saw a close-up view of Pastor Erasmus's smiling face. She listened to him delivering his sermon, telling her and everyone gathered for the service about how God had a special purpose for everyone.

He talked about how God had made black men special and that their purpose was to help to end the racial hatred that white people felt.

As she listened to him talking the screen before she began displaying a video. At first, the images it was showing were out of focus but soon it became clear and as it did it revealed two naked people, a black man and a white woman who were in a beautiful garden.

Pastor Erasmus told them it was the Garden of Eden made real and it was a wondrous place surrounded by fields of flowers and sweet-smelling grass meadows. In the centre of the garden was a bed which the couple stepped up to. The woman knelt beside it while the black man turned and faced her.

He reached down and took her face in his hands and turned it upwards. As he did the woman smiled and then reached out with her hands and took his large black penis to her lips. The image grew even sharper and as it did she saw that it was her face that the man was holding and that he was her young black lover, Igoro.

As she watched she was shocked than pleased to see herself taking him into her mouth, much as she had done earlier that very morning. She wondered by what trick of magic could this all be being displayed on the screen.

What Clarissa didn't realize was that every other woman in the church was seeing not her in that garden but themselves making love to the black man's cock and that the black man wasn't Igoro but in fact the first black lover who had given her his special blessing or, if they hadn't yet been blessed, the black man of their dreams.

Those few males in the church were seeing a totally different scene, a scene in which they were serving to help the couple unite by helping to guide the black man's cock between his wife's parted legs and into the tight opening which he knew was meant only for the black man's cock and not his own.

The men watched as the black man pumped his cock in and out of his wife till it finally delivered a load of the holy seed. For the women in the pews, these erotic scenes of lovers caused them to moan and cry out. Some stood and lifted their dresses and began to shamelessly finger themselves.

Just as had happened in her bedroom earlier that day, Clarissa experienced an orgasm as the man on the screen, the one she called Igoro filling her with his seed.

Leaning back against the hard wooden pew she felt her heart racing and she knew in her body and soul that her purpose in life was to mate with Igoro and other black males to also help spread the word and teachings of Reverend Erasmus to as many of her white friends as possible.

Suddenly the erotic scenes playing on the screen were gone, replaced once more by the swirling patterns of coloured lights which were accompanied by the faint sound of native African drummers beating out a pleasing rhythm. Then the screens went blank and as if it was a signal that the service had ended the congregation began to file out of the church.

Clarissa lingered as Igoro advised and then turned in her seat to see the Reverend in his white robe standing before the pew, holding out his hand, asking her if she would like to join him in his office for a cup of coffee.

She turned to find that Igoro had already gotten up and was once more talking to the same group of young white girls she's seen him with earlier. Of course, she didn't remember any of what she'd just seen taking place on the screen, any more than anyone else in the other pews had; that was the beauty of what Rhino engineers had managed to incorporate into the church's sound and video system.

Like the others who had taken part the service, she thought she'd just listened to the preacher delivering a fire and brimstone sermon when in fact their minds were being programmed to accepting a new role. A role that required them to be either as willing vessels for black seed or as helpful servants, who would welcome black men into their homes to provide their holy blessing unto their wives and daughters.

Standing, Clarissa took the Reverend's hand as he led her through a doorway and down a hall to his office. As they entered she smelled the inviting aroma of freshly brewed coffee mingled with a strange smell she couldn't quite identify. To the uninitiated, it smelled like incense but the 'initiated' knew it to be the smell of a very potent native aphrodisiac which the priest had Rhino ship in for sale in the sex department of their store. She sniffed in the heady smell as he directed her to a comfortable sofa, the same one which had been occupied a few days earlier by a young, freckle-faced bride to be and her mother.

Pastor Erasmus took his seat at his desk and pushed the hidden button which would flood the room with the mind-altering effects Rhino had developed and in the time it took his assistant curate to pour coffees for Clarissa and himself her eyes had glassed over. Stepping up in front of her he snapped his fingers to confirm she was totally under the powerful influence of the hypnotic low-frequency sounds emanating from the speakers. She made no reaction which confirmed she was indeed ready.

Coffees ignored, he pulled her out of the seat and told her to remove her dress. Clad only in her lacy underwear he guided her to another door which in turn lead down to the same basement she'd earlier seen the two pale-skinned women being led by the brown-robed monks. As they descended he couldn't help but smile because he could already hear the sounds being made by Chloe and Holly and other women as they were receiving their special blessing.

As he guided Clarissa around the corner he saw that all the women were each strapped to breeding benches (available from Rhino by special order). Lying across the device their hands and feet had been tied securely in place, leaving them fully exposed.

Standing about the room were eight naked black men, each stroking his hard cock waiting their turn to administer their holy blessings upon their white subjects.

According to church records, the blonde one was the wife of one of the few remaining white high school teachers while another was one of the newly hired white hospitality workers from Rhino. Before the end of the day, all women would receive several blessings from each clergyman before they were returned to their homes.

Past experience had shown that this intense blessing ritual process usually resulted in a 75% or better chance that each of them would discover a positive result the next time they tested themselves it was a pretty sure bet that they would soon be adding to the growing number of black babies being born in the maternity ward of the Hawksville hospital.

Clarissa, in her current state, saw nothing abnormal about the fact that these women were being gang banged, nor did she protest when Pastor Erasmus led her over to an empty breeding bench. He eased her down over the bench and secured her in place with the cords around her wrists and ankles.

She looked up at him adoringly as he pulled her panties aside to expose her cunt and then he tugged at her bra so that her tits spilt out beneath him. Satisfied that she was correctly positioned he lifted his white robes over his head.

Now as naked as the other priests, he grabbed his stiff 10-inch black cock and stepped up between her legs. He paused and, just as he always did before anointing his subjects, he issued his oath to which Clarissa, unprompted, whispered, "Amen."

He plunged himself into her waiting opening, which was already dripping wet from having viewed his special sermon. She cried out as she felt his black cock bury itself inside her; her cries turned to moans and as he took his pleasure with her she encouraged him to bless her; to anoint her; to give her the Lord's special gift.

He soon obliged and spurted a hot stream of creamy cum into her womb. Satisfied that he had done his duty he withdrew and stepped aside so the next man in line could take his turn at bestowing his special blessings upon her.

Meanwhile, in one of the church meeting rooms, Clarissa's young black lover was busy helping one of the young girls who he had been chatting with before the service remove her panties and bra.

New to the church she'd found the service very inspirational. So inspirational that she wanted to renew her friendship with the young black boy who she'd meet during a school project she and her friends had taken part in, working at the local orphanage where she had first met and been seduced by Igoro.

It was she who had also convinced her girlfriends to join her for the church service and to attend the youth fellowship group that met after the service was over. While she was happily getting reacquainted with Igoro, her three friends were all experiencing a similar holy Black Staff blessing session in the capable hands of other members of the black brotherhood.

******

By the time Clarissa had received her last blessing it was almost dark and after once more returning to Pastor Erasmus's office to retrieve her dress, the Priest implanted in her mind a key activation phrase; a 'spell' which when spoken would transform her into a willing black cock hungry slut for anyone who might quote it.

Erasmus looked her over to confirm that she was properly dressed and that the telltale signs of cum had been wiped from her legs. Satisfied that no traces were apparent he called Igoro on his Rhino phone to tell him to come and get her. He also passed on the correct words of her newly implanted activation phrase.

He snapped his fingers at the same time the humming from the speakers ceased. She blinked then smiled as the door opened and Igoro stepped in to take her hand.

"Thank you so much, Pastor. It has been an inspiring experience; I have no idea where the time has gone which is an indication of how much I have enjoyed myself," she said cheerily as she shook his hand

Pastor Erasmus returned the smile and said, "It's been my pleasure to have you spend some time with us. May the Lord bless you and keep you well. We look forward to seeing you back with us again next Sunday. Perhaps you might even bring a friend or two."

He watched her as she retreated to her car and thought, "Another one joining the flock; how easy has it become?"

*******

Chloe and Holly were equally delighted with their first visit to the church. Everyone seemed so nice and caring and there was something about the atmosphere that just made you feel so good inside.

Chloe confessed that previously she had never given religion much thought or time as it just 'wasn't for her' but this experience which had been suggested by the Igoro boy had been most unexpected and she was glad that she had come.

They both agreed they would give it another try the following week. Chloe joked, "I hope I won't feel quite as tired at the end of it though. I didn't realize that all that praying and stuff could be so demanding!" How they both laughed.

Had Chloe been more aware of what had occurred in church her reaction might have been something other than laughter; Chloe had been properly fucked for the first time and was no longer a virgin.

As they walked their way back to Holly's house for a late afternoon family barbeque they got into a discussion about how they would spend the rest of the summer holiday away from college. Both of them were typical young ladies with that frustrating combination of great ambitions, expensive tastes and little money.

Holly was a little reticent to share with her younger cousin a scheme that would solve all their problems. She decided to wait until they were more comfortably disposed of, maybe after a glass of wine or two, and then she could share what her new boyfriend, the salesman from the Rhino store where she bought her phone, had suggested.

It was a naughty scheme but one which gave them an excuse to do what they enjoyed doing whilst promising to be quite lucrative.

END of chapter 13. Stay tuned for Ch 14.

*******

12