Out of Body

Story Info
Seduce his wife while he's confused.
2.1k words
4.49
32.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,557 Followers

Before I went to bed I went for a run. Have to keep myself reasonably fit, you know. Three quarters of the way through my run I'd stopped in at the pub for a quick drink. I see no reason to overdo this fitness stuff and a quick drink wasn't going to hurt me. I had my drink and a couple of games of pool and then I was ready to finish my run.

Amazing what half an hour can do to the weather. When I entered the pub there were stars in the sky and the weather was coolish, but not cold. Leaving the pub I found the temperature had dropped a good ten degrees and rain was pouring down. The hell I was going to run home in that.

It seemed to me that I had two choices. I could call a taxi or go inside and try to scrounge a lift off someone going in my direction. Neither option really appealed, as a taxi would cost and scrounging a lift meant waiting until whoever was giving me the lift was ready. I flipped a mental coin and it landed on its edge.

I'd just spotted Don, standing to one side of the entrance, peering out into the rain. I also noticed that he was swaying slightly, had his keys in his hand, and was carrying his jacket. Why the hell he was carrying his jacket instead of wearing it was beyond my comprehension.

What wasn't beyond my comprehension was the fact that Don was plastered, he had his car available, and he lived near me. I could drive him home and then it was a short run to my own place, minimising the time spent in the rain.

"Hey, Don," I said genially. "Why don't I fetch your car and run you home? You can't drive in your state. I'll just borrow these for a moment."

With that I extract his keys from his hand, his jacket from off his arm, and pressed the button on the remote to see which car flashed its' lights. Then I draped his jacket over my head and ran to the car. (Better his jacket get wet than me.)

It was only a couple of moments later and I was pulling up in front of the entrance, pushing open the passengers door, and yelling for Don to get in. He scrambled into the car, frowning.

"What," he wanted to know as I drove off, "is my state?"

"Don't you know?" I asked, amused.

He seemed to consider the problem for a moment and then shook his head.

"No."

Damned if I was going to tell him he was blotto, not while driving, anyway. No way of telling how a drunk will react if you tell them they're drunk. Some accept, some deny, some argue, and some explode. I wasn't going to risk it.

"Well, you're in an unusual state," I hedged. "Why don't you just contemplate it until we get home? If you still can't work it out I'll explain."

That seemed to satisfy him, although I did hear him mumble about 'my state' once or twice. Pulling up at his place I found the garage doors automatically opened as I pulled up, so I drove straight on in. I was helping Don out of the car when he started on me.

"My state, you said. What did you mean, my state?"

I unlocked the door from the garage to the house, easing him inside. While I was doing this I was thinking. Superficially, Don and I were both similar types. Big, reasonable looking, dark haired. Put this together with his state and my taste for practical jokes and you had a situation just made for me.

"Your car?" I asked, jerking my thumb towards the garage, and he nodded.

"Your keys?" I added, jangling the keys and he nodded again.

"Your clothes?" lifting up his jacket and getting another nod.

"And your house," I added grandly, waving my hand around. "The answer is obvious. You're having an out of body experience. I'm really you and you're just watching yourself from outside your body. People do it all the time, but it makes it hard to drive when you're not really you. That's why I had to drive."

I could see him trying to digest this, struggling a little.

"You're me?" he finally said, and I nodded.

"Yeah. This is what you look like when other people look at you. Not bad looking, are you?"

That was the moment when Olivia, Don's wife, came stalking into the kitchen. The house was nicely heated, which probably explains why she was willing to walk around in just a flimsy nightie. A nightie that she filled very nicely, I might add.

Before Olivia could spoil the vibe I had going I reached out and grabbed her, my arm going around her waist and pulling her up against.

"Oh, look, our wife had come to welcome me home," I said loudly. "I'm the real Don, I told her. That," indicating Don with a gesture, "is just the out of body spirit of Don. The intoxicated part of him stepped aside to let the sober part drive home. Very sensible of him, wasn't it."

"Oh, very sensible," Olivia said, giving me an incredulous look. "As a matter of curiosity how does he get to reunite his out of body spirit with his actual body?"

"Everyone knows that," I scoffed. "The spirit part goes to sleep at the same time as the real part and when they wake up they're combined once more."

We were currently in the kitchen and, turning to Don, I encouraged him to sit down at the kitchen table.

"You'll be able to lean on the table and sleep for a while I assured him. Me, I'll get some exercise to help me sleep and when we wake up everything will be fine."

Don slumped at the table, looking at us with bleary eyes. Olivia frowned at him and then turned to me.

"Thanks for keeping him off the road. He knows better but sometimes forgets."

"You're welcome," I told her, lifting her nightie up.

"Hey," she snapped, slapping my hands away. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Exercise to help me sleep, remember."

"Do you really think I'm going to let you do that sort of thing?"

"Don, do you want to watch yourself making love to your wife?" I asked him. "So you can judge your own performance. Also to tire you out so you can get to sleep fast faster."

"Yeah, I do. Come on, Livy, don't say no."

"Are you mad?" Olivia demanded. (Referring to me, for some reason.) "Do you seriously expect me to let you make love to me while Don watches?"

"Lust, not love," I said with a smile, "and Don seems to expect it. I think he wants to get back inside his body. He's not feeling too good in the one he's currently in."

Despite any reservations she might have had, when I started lifting her nightie again she didn't stop me, meekly lifting her arms so I could take it right off. The panties didn't stay up for long, either.

I turned her so she was side-on to Don, leaning forward over the table. I reached between her legs and started stroking her, preparing her for the coming invasion. It didn't take long before she started getting restless, her vulva nice and warm beneath my hand, a tinge of moisture gathering.

I dropped my trousers, seeing Don looking on with approval. Apparently my equipment met his expectations of what his were like. Then I lined up and started a slow penetration, easing into position, seeing no need to rush.

Once I'd made the initial entry I started with some long slow strokes, pulling almost all the way out and returning in no particular hurry. Olivia was making little gasping noises, pushing to meet me each time I returned. After a couple of minutes I could sense a bit more eagerness, her bottom bobbing as she tried to hurry things along.

I heard a clunk from Don's direction and glanced over at him. The clunk had been his head hitting the table, and was soon followed by a snore.

"It appears that we bored him," I observed. "Are you finding this boring?" (I was squeezing Olivia's breasts as I said that, which may have inhibited her reply. She didn't actually make one.)

I kept on doing what I was doing. When what you're doing seems to be working satisfactorily, why change? I dragged things out, just pleasuring myself and taking her along with me. The way her bottom continued to bounce in time to my thrusting, even after I increased the pace, seemed to indicate that Olivia was happy to let me keep control.

We finally reached a point where I was good to go and I figured Olivia was as well. Accordingly I let rip, driving in hard and fast, eager to unload. She gave a strangled scream and clamped down on me, almost crushing my poor cock as she climaxed, milking me for all she was worth.

We were both breathing deeply afterwards.

"You're a lecherous and evil man," Olivia reprimanded me. "How am I supposed to explain that little episode to Don in the morning?"

"For a start, he probably won't remember. If he does, he was under the impression that he was the one doing it. If he says anything just act confused that he can't remember what he was doing. Being drunk will leave him confused. Anyway, he won't have witnessed the rest of what happens."

She blinked as she took in what I'd just said.

"What do you mean, the rest?"

I smiled and placed my hands on her shoulders and pressed downwards.

"Lie down," I urged her. "Preliminaries are over and I now want to demonstrate the lust I promised you."

She gave me a startled look. "What? You can't. You just did it." Then she glanced down and saw that my cock was still standing tall, ready for action. "Oh my god. You're going to do it again."

"Not exactly," I said, pressing a little harder and feeling her start to sink down to the floor. "This time I'm going to lay you flat on your back and bang you the way I'd bang a big bass drum. You'll have to work hard to keep up with me."

As soon as she was on the floor I was pressing her flat on her back. Hands behind her knees and I was lifting them and pushing them apart at the same time.

With her positioned the way I wanted her I came driving in, and I mean driving. I plunged into her hard and fast, hearing her give a startled squeal, while my hands started mauling her breasts. Then I started pumping.

It took a few moments for Olivia to get into synch with me but then she was performing, gasping and humping her hips urgently as she pushed up to meet me. I quite literally pounded her pussy, with Olivia lifting her bottom clean off the floor as she moved.

Because I'd just released a load I was good to go for a little while, while my balls recharged. Olivia didn't have that luxury. She was already all excited and worked up from our first effort and after a couple of minutes of this new energetic action she lost it, jamming a hand against her mouth while she climaxed for a second time. I ploughed manfully onward, trying to ignore her exhibitions.

After that climax it took her a few moments to get her rhythm back but then she was right, muttering and carrying on beneath her breath as she moved with me. The way she was gasping I was getting the impression she didn't exercise enough and I told her so. I won't repeat what she told me.

I was breathing hard myself and I could sense that my course was nearly run. I held it off for a little longer, suspecting Olivia was going to climax again, and then she gave a frantic squeal and I cut loose again.

"Did I say lecherous and evil?" she gasped out afterwards. "Good. I meant it. Now go away."

I took my leave, pleased to see that it had stopped raining. As I jogged on home I considered my problem. Did I try to further my acquaintance with Olivia or not? If yes, what sort of games would she be interested in playing? When you're lecherous and evil a certain standard is expected of you and I'd hate to let her down.

Ashson
Ashson
8,557 Followers