Out of Bounds Pt. 02

Story Info
Sex and Nothing But. ... Or was it more?
4k words
4.65
4.1k
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stefan and Irmghard had made no date. Of course, both knew that they could meet each other as 'regulars' in Liesl's café.

Stefan was sorely tempted to go the next evening but desisted. Wednesday night, however, he could no longer resist. Settled down on the Stammtisch well before ten, with a beer and one of Liesl's famous sandwiches, Stefan wondered what it would feel like if Irmgard did not show.

But, almost on the dot at ten, she breezed in. Seeing him made her smile as she made for the back and a showy, enthusiastic hugging of Liesl. Grinning down over Liesl's shoulder at Stefan, Irmgard said: -

"Here you are. We missed you yesterday. Left us girls alone to gossip. That is dangerous, you know."

Before sitting down almost on his lap, Irmgard cradled his head and pressed his face into her boobs. Liesl smiled knowingly; there were no secrets between those two. The way she joined in the going banter showed that Liesl obviously approved. Stefan had learned that Liesl was divorced and, like Irmgard, apparently fancy-free. She liked him. He wondered if she would also have fancied a one-off adventure like Irmgard?

Stefan left the questioning of Irmgard until they were in a hug leaning against Irmgard's car. He asked her if she planned to revisit him, or if -- last time - had been for her a one-night adventure? The question made Irmgard's mouth fastened on his with a wide-open, hot-breath kiss. She pressed and sexily wriggled her body against his before she whispered: -

"I thought you'd never ask! ... Yes, yes! I'll come tomorrow night! ... And every other night you want to make love to me like last time."

Stefan again prepared a mini-feast with champagne. Besides, he bought candles and flowers and, most importantly, a decorative bed-spread. Tonight, they were going to feast, with the bed ready for them. When Irmgard rang his apartment's bell down at the entrance, Stefan lit the candles, turned off the lights. Now the room's mood matched his. It felt like Christmas did a long time ago as a child. He wanted to show Irmgard that she, in her beauty and the generosity of her sensuality and desires, was for him a wonderful gift.

When Irmgard stepped into the room, she reacted the way Stefan had hoped. She looked around and fell silent. The smile spreading slowly over her expressive face meant Irmgard was not only surprised but touched. She turned towards him. Putting her arms around Stefan's neck, she said very quietly: -

"This is lovely. Now I know how much you wanted me ... to come again. ... And I can tell you, that I could think of nothing else but of coming back."

Sitting on their love-ready bed in the soft candle-light, they settled down for a leisurely meal. Unlike on Monday, with the certainties now established, both of them were in a relaxed mood. Irmgard, dressed in a wine-red blouse and black trousers, exuded a natural elegance and unforced sensuousness. When Stefan learned more about Irmgard's life and background, he realised how extraordinary these qualities were in somebody like her.

During their leisurely meal, Irmgard wanted to clear-up some of the questions arising from their affair, which Stefan would have hesitated to bring up. Irmgard opened her confession in her usual, direct manner: -

"You may find it hard to believe, but this is my first love-affair. Except for my husband, you Stefan, are the only other man I have slept with."

Having braved her opening, she grinned, leant over and gave Stefan a kiss. Then Irmgard raised her glass and asked: -

"Don't you think, Stefan, this required a toast?"

Taking a hearty sip, Irmgard continued. She told him that she and her husband Robert grew up as neighbourhood-children. He, two years older, paid her little attention until she was sixteen and nicely filling out. Robert became her first boyfriend. They did the usual secretive snogging, but no heavy petting. Both of them were good kids from respectable families: Catholic, church-going and - as in their village, everybody knew everybody - always closely watched.

When Irmgard was nineteen and Robert twenty-one, they married. He was a qualified printer with a good income, and both their families supported their marriage. Two years later, they had a son. Their life was good. They had a circle of friends in the village, were members of the local football club and Robert was in the voluntary fire-brigade. They also joined the local Skat-club.

On mentioning this, Irmgard's face lit-up. She discovered that she had an exceptional talent for this card-game. Within four years of joining the club, she progressed to winning the local, then the regional, to win the Saarland Skat-Championship. She had since competed twice in West-Germany's national championship. Next year, Irmgard grinned, she was going to win!

Robert and Irmgard had been married for twelve years when his brain-cancer was diagnosed. Robert had always been nervy, and for the previous two years had often suffered from, what they thought, were migraines. He died within six months of the cancer being diagnosed.

At this point in her story, Irmgard stopped, but there was no sign of grief.

When she continued, she gave Stefan a sober reflecting on her sexual relationship with her husband. She said that Robert had always been more inhibited about sexual matters than she was. Even as teenagers, Robert's restraint in their petting - here Irmgard grinned -- was stronger than her resistance would have been. Once they were married and sex was allowed, Robert thought that the past's shy petting was behind them.

Irmgard sounded suddenly harsh: -

"Early in our marriage, we had regular sex but soon, less and less often. ... And always in the dark, silent, without ever kissing. We just fucked, always quickly! ... Robert seemed no longer keen to touch me, the way he did before we married. Or, for that matter, how some of our male friends tried to grope me as they slunk past!"

Irmgard readily admitted that she had always been somewhat interested in sex. She enjoyed the way she looked and that men found her attractive. But her buying a slightly revealing dress or wearing a bikini, upset her husband. Irmgard shrugged her shoulder: -

"I was a bit naughty, not the ideal wife for him. But I was a faithful wife! ... Yes, Robert was boring as a lover, but I did not sleep around. ... I loved Robert ... he was a good, decent man. ... But now I am free! And you are the first man I have met that I've really fancied!"

Stefan could not help it, he had to ask: -

"Why me? Why not someone from your circle of friends. You know, one of the male friends that tried to seduce you with their furtive groping? Now you could give-in to their advances."

Irmgard took Stefan's light-hearted query more seriously than he had intended. She explained that any relationship with a male from her village's friendship group was impossible for her.

She was settled in a close-knit community, owned a house, lived there with her son and mother. Any affair with a married man would be a scandal that could destroy a marriage. It would render her an outcast. This she would not risk. Entering a relationship with a single man in the group would pressure her into putting it on a permanent footing. She had no intention to be bound again in a marriage or partnership with any man in her village.

Irmgard had uncompromisingly answered one of Stefan's two questions. Now, on his -- "Why did you choose me as a lover?" Irmgard struggled to tell the whole truth. Eventually, she said: -

"I was keen on you because you are a stranger. Liesl made me curious. She told me about you and said you were good-looking and interesting. You know, Liesl fancies you. So, I decided I had to meet you."

Irmgard's confession made him laugh out loud. Partly, being flattered that two attractive women had taken such a competitive interest in him. But also, in suddenly realising that he - the vainglorious Alpha male - had been the prey and not the hunter.

In a way, everything that Irmgard had told served as arousing foreplay. Irmgard had bravely forced herself to admit to her desire for good, obligation-free sex. She had unreservedly let Stefan know that he was wanted and desired. He was her man of choice.

When Stefan got up to clear the table, Irmgard also rose to make her way to the bathroom. She picked up her bag and turned to him: -

"Is it all right if I leave a few of my toiletries here?"

Stefan put on a studied frown and replied: -

"You are welcome, as long as you don't ever bring a nighty!"

In the dim candle-light, Irmgard wriggled her bum in his direction.

Unlike on Monday, Stefan awaited Irmgard's appearance from the bathroom sitting undressed on the ready bed. When she did emerge, Irmgard was again, and this time bravely naked. Instead of hurrying to the bed, Irmgard stopped to face Stefan. She challenged him to look at her before - step by measured step - she walked up to him.

Irmgard did not stop until her belly and pubes almost touched his face. Stefan's arms wrapped around her, with his hands gripping her ass as his lips pressed on her mound. Then he looked up to tell her how ravishingly sexy he found her and that tonight she would be loved like never before.

Stefan knew now that Irmgard was sexually relatively inexperienced. But with her pubic hair tickling his chin and her enticingly sexy smell in his nose, he could not resist the temptation. His hands moved down to her thighs, urging them to open slightly. He then pressed his lips onto her mound, and his tongue began its search for the hidden seat of pleasure. When found, Irmgard gave a drawn-out, mewing cry. It did not sound like a NO! Besides, her groin pressed and shivered against his mouth and her fingers clawed into Stefan's hair without trying to pull him away from tantalising her clit.

On Monday, Irmgard had almost disappointed Stefan by being so focused on just fucking. Tonight, Irmgard seemed ready to be more adventurous. Or was she?

When Stefan released his hold on her thighs, they tumbled back onto the bed. It caused Irmgard to laugh quite wildly. She stretched out, reached for Stefan's neck and pulled him into a sequence of long, possession-taking kisses. When they paused, Stefan asked: -

"Did I shock you when I almost kissed you down there ... when my tongue started to play with your sexy button?"

Irmgard's voice was breathy, smoky-dark as she whispered her answers to his questions: -

"Yes. God yes! I almost died. It was .... so exciting! But then you stopped?"

"I love it that you want to be kissed. Everywhere. And I'm going to kiss you, every centimetre of your beautiful body. Do you want that?"

"Yes! Yes! Do it."

"Would you love to hear me tell you how much I love your lips, your breasts, your sexy ass and pussy ... your smell and taste, your moans and cries? ... You cried out 'Fuck me', a few times on Monday. ... I loved that! Do you want hot, sexy talk when we make love? ... Or are you too shy?"

While Stefan stammered out his desires, Irmgard's body had begun to twist sinuously under his caressing hand, as if begging for more. As his fingers closed over her pussy parting its fold, her breath and the play of her lips against his neck made him shiver as she answered: -

"Don't hold back! ... I want your hot sexy talk while we ... And I ... I'll be shy at first, but I've been silent too long. ... No more. ... Not with you!"

For a moment, Irmgard's body shook with suppressed laughter before she whispered breathily into Stefan's ear: -

"I love you touching my pussy ... what your fingers did to me on Monday. ... Do you want to make love to my pussy again? ... Make me come? ... With your naughty fingers ... just like Monday?"

Now, Irmgard was really laughing. She struggled out of their close clinch, thereby dislodging Stefan's marauding hand. He punished her for breaking the serious mood by smacking Irmgard quite hard on her bum. She let off an exaggerated howl, then grinned and declared: -

"Another first! And I may start to like it ... you smacking my ass when I'm naughty."

Irmgard had with her sensual eagerness and humour steered them out of the awkwardness of talking about sex. She, like Stefan, was primed and ready to wholeheartedly engage in it.

They moved smoothly into most suggestive kissing as their hands explored the other's, straining against the touch, body. For the first time, Irmgard's hand stole down Stefan's side, across his thigh to gingerly touch his cock. He resisted the temptation to press it either into her waiting hand or her eagerly pushing-closer pussy.

Instead, he began to make love to Irmgard's beautiful tits, telling her how sexy they were. As he kissed his way down her neck and shoulder, he asked to be shown how she wanted them loved.

And she did. With Stefan's head clasped in her hands, she guided his lips. First, around the contours of a boob, then down the cleft and deep into the pit of her arms. Finally, when Stefan's lips closed over an areola and nipple, her hands pressed harder, and her voice urged him on to suck harder, to bite her. While Irmgard shifted his mouth from one pressing-forward nipple to the next, Stefan's hand had found her pussy. As one probing finger slid into its slippery heat, Irmgard moaned a drawn-out "Oh ..." and hardened her grip on his head.

As Stefan's finger began a teasing, twirling, searching in-and-out, Irmgard's hands urged his lips down onto her belly. When he sunk and twirled his tongue into Irmgard's navel, her tensing stomach shivered. Digging into Stefan's hair, she burst out laughing and moaned: -

"That is wicked. ... God, you have a naughty tongue!"

Stefan mumbled: -

"You know nothing yet, what this tongue will do."

Releasing her navel eventually, Stefan's lips wandered closer and closer to Irmgard's tempting bush. Either inadvertently or as an invitation, Irmgard's thighs had spread open. Her hands on his head were neither holding him back nor encouraging him to go further.

For now, Stefan just breathed into her bush in slowly passing over. He kissed his way down one of Irmgard's legs to her toes and then up the other. Without his urging, her legs had spread and offered now the smooth inside of her thighs to his kisses. Stefan lingered a bit longer with each crossing over her pussy, panting and drawing in her exciting smell. Irmgard's fingers were now in his hair, and her hands shook from wanting to press him down on her pussy's so hungry-to-be-kissed lips.

When Stefan looked up, Irmgard's eyes were on him. In the candle-light, she looked beautiful, excited, aroused. He did not trust his voice when he told her what it meant for him to make love to her like that: -

"I love kissing you like that! ... I want to kiss these luscious pussy-lips open! ... Have they ever? ... Tell me. ... Do you want me to kiss your pussy like I kiss your hot mouth? ... I'll taste you ... eat you up and drive you wild! ... Do you want that? ... Tell me!"

With a throaty moan, Irmgard reached down and raked her spread fingers over her sex. She almost cried it out: -

- "Yes! ... Yes! Kiss me, kiss my pussy like that! ... You'll be the first! ... I want it! God, I want it now!"

Lifting Irmgard's legs up against her body, Stefan lowered his face and pressed his lips on the glistening lips of her pussy. With flat strokes of the tongue, he began to lick it open. Already with the second stroke, he felt her quiver; with each other broad lick Irmgard's shivering intensified, and her mewing gasps got shriller. Then, pressing his face into Irmgard's wet heat, Stefan sunk his tongue in as deep as it could reach. And it pushed and twirled well inside the nervy edge of her cunt's inner opening. And Irmgard's hands clawed into his hair to lure it in deeper.

When Stefan closed his lips and teeth the first time over Irmgard's clit, and his tongue circled her magic pearl, Irmgard started to gasp a staccato of -- "Yes!" ... "Stefan, yes!" ... "God, kiss me!" ... "Oh God! I love your tongue in my pussy!" ... "Don't stop! Lick me! ... Kiss me deeper!".

It was not too long before Irmgard's ever-mounting arousal dipped her into a delirious climax. With her now overheated pussy quivering and grinding against his mouth, she sobbed: -

"Stefan! ...My God, Stefan! ... I'm Coming! ... God, I can't stop!".

Stefan released her legs and began kissing his way up Irmgard's arching body, delighting, for quite a while, in tantalising Irmgard's now button-hard nipples. When his lips finally settled on hers, she murmured: -

"I'm sorry I came so quickly. This was wild! God, you made me come! ... Your face is all wet. You smell of sex."

"I smell and taste like your hot pussy. ... Do you like it as much as I. ... Does the taste of your cum on me turn you on?"

Her responding kisses made a reply unnecessary: They were ravenous and grew more and more demanding as Stefan's hard, unspent cock rubbed against her groin. Pressing against him she reached down and guided him in as she moaned her demand: -

"Now fuck me! Fuck me till ... God, ... I come again. I can't stop ... get enough! ... God, how I want this ... our loving! ... What have you done to me?"

As Stefan's cock slid into the lovely, throbbing, slippery tightness of Irmgard's cunt, she trembled and held her breath. It made him remembered her expectation on Monday, that he would fuck her in a hurry. Perhaps, Irmgard still expected to be fucked hard and come in a storm. So, he told her: -

"We are not going to fuck in a blind rush. I want to enjoy you for a long, long time. Fuck you slowly, make it last ... make you cry for more. I want to love you, take you -- take us - time and time again to the edge. And you will tell me, won't you, what you want? ... More of my cock or more of tongue and fingers in your greedy-hot pussy to make you come. ... Again, and again."

As Stefan shifted suddenly on his side, they dislodged. Instead of an answer, Irmgard moaned a protesting "No!" Stefan quickly raised one of Irmgard's legs. With her crotch now open to Stefan's sight and fondling fingers, he asked quietly: -

"No? ... Don't you like this position? Don't you want us to fuck like this, where I can look at you and touch and make love to you like this?"

While he talked and looked at her, Stefan pushed Irmgard's leg a bit higher still. When he took hold of his cock to guide its head to kiss and caress her pussy-lips, Irmgard gave an emphatic answer. She stretched and threw back her head with a lust-laden moan. Then her hand reached out to touch Stefan's face. She smiled at him, and her lips formed silent, still unsaid words. He heard her murmurs of pleasure as his cock slid slowly into her to be gripped and milked by her palpitating cunt. In almost withdrawing, Stefan's cock teased and kissed and pleasured the excitable lips and clit of her pussy, before thrusting in deep again. They fucked like this for long, long pleasure-filled minutes.

All the while, Stefan's eyes and hand could wander all over Irmgard's beautiful, stretched out, heaving body. Just as her fingers found their way into his mouth, his -- tasting of her pussy - found hers. Stefan suspected that Irmgard did not realise yet what it invited.

Would an intensive play with her clit drive Irmgard too quickly too close to the edge? So, he withdrew his fingers from her mouth. Resting his cock deep in her cunt, Stefan cradled Irmgard's lust-filled face. He stroked her hair and told her how beautiful, exciting, sexy she was, and how much he loved and desired her. And Irmgard responded by whispering that she could not get enough of his loving - she had to make up for many, loveless hungry years.

As they started to kiss again, their kisses quickly became quickly lascivious, suggestive of more, of what both of them wanted. When Stefan broke away, he slid down between Irmgard's opening legs. He sank his tongue into her already, now so delectable, hot-fucked pussy.

12