Out of Control

Story Info
Sisters tease brother into having sex with them.
3.4k words
4.1
77.6k
88
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,728 Followers

My name is Josh and I live in the country with my 3 sisters. I am 37 years old, with short blonde hair and blue eyes. I am 6 feet tall and weigh about 180. I went to school to be an engineer and tinker around with engines as a hobby.

Sara is the oldest of my sisters, at 34, and she is a gorgeous blonde with the tresses to prove it. She stands 5'7" tall and weighs a cool 135. She has slim hips and a great rack. After graduating high school she became a model and moved to New York city.

Alexandra (or Alex), is next in line and 32 years old. She is a bit of a tom-boy and always has been. She is 5'5" and 127 lbs. She has short red hair and a thin body with very small breasts. She likes to work with horses and has a way with them.

Jill is the youngest at 28, but you wouldn't know that by looking at her. She is a dark haired brunette with a fierce personality. She stands 5'9" inches tall and weighs about 132. Her body is slim with nice breasts and shapely hips and legs that go on forever. She works as an accountant.

Anyway, we all moved away from Kentucky when we graduated college even though our parents tried to encourage us to stay in the small town we grew up in. My parents owned a large bit of land that spanned over a few thousand acres. They had a sizeable ranch, with horses, cattle, hens and corn seen for miles.

Tragedy struck three years ago when our parents were killed in a plane crash on their way to Fiji. We inherited our parents home and have stayed here ever since.

...

I came inside to take a shower after working in the field all day. Sara was lounging in the family room and Alex and Jill were making dinner.

I went upstairs and into the bathroom and took a long hot shower and then grabbed a pair of shorts and a t and joined Sara on the couch. She was reading the latest modeling magazine and didn't even look up as I sad down on the opposite end.

I looked over at her and was about to ask her a question when I noticed that her satin blouse was open and caught a glimpse of her upturned breast. I know I shouldn't have stared but I couldn't help it.

Being so far from the city had its perks but not in the female department. There wasn't a female besides my 3 sisters for 20 miles. I was horny and hadn't been laid in months and was itching to get back on the saddle.

I stared and stared and stared and just when I thought things couldn't get any better, Sara's right hand brushed over her breast. This caused her blouse to open up even more and I could see that her nipple was erect. It was a thing of beauty and stood up proud, a good half inch from her areolae. I licked my lips longingly and noticed that her mouth curled up in a smirk. She didn't even half to look my way. I was busted for staring and she knew it.

I grew self conscious and looked down at my crotch and saw that my dick was making a pretty sizable bulge in my shorts. Perhaps this was why she smirked and not at my blatant gazing.

Anyhow, dinner was ready and we all sat down to eat and it was pretty uneventful. Jill and Sara did the dishes and Alex and I went back into the family room to watch some TV.

I heard my sisters giggling in the kitchen and didn't pay them much mind. Alex rarely spoke to me so I was totally unprepared when she placed her hand on my arm to get my attention. "Hey big brother." She said.

"Hey yourself." I responded.

"Do you think I'm pretty?" She asked.

"Yeah Alex, I do think you're pretty. Why do ask that?" I inquired.

"Well, I see the way you look at Jill and Sara at times and wonder why you don't look at me that way?" She said shyly.

"Huh? What are you talking about? What way do I look at Sara and Jill?" I said perplexed.

"You know, silly, like you want them." She smiled.

"I, I what?. You mean like sexually?" I questioned her.

"Yeah. Sexually. I hear them talking about the way your thing grows when they are near and I notice that you don't get aroused when you sit next to me. So why not?" She asked.

"Well first of all, I don't get aroused by any of you and secondly, you are my sisters. It's wrong for me to look at any of you in that way." I told her.

"Okay, I'm sorry I asked." Alex then got up and went upstairs.

I joined my sister a half hour later and went to my room which was next to her own. I thought I heard her crying and got up and knocked lightly on her door. Alex opened the locked door and let me in. I came in and closed the door and when I turned to look at her I saw that her face was flushed and she was in her nightshirt.

"Hey, are you alright? I thought I heard you crying." I asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay." She said.

Something was off, but I couldn't place what it was. So I turned around and headed out when my gaze caught a dildo partly exposed under her pillow. I smirked and knew that what I mistook for her crying was actually the sounds she was making while masturbating.

I opened and closed her door but kept my hand on the door knob which prevented her from locking it after I left. I then waited a few seconds and slowly opened the door a crack and saw my sister pull her nightshirt up to her neck as she laid back on her bed. She grabbed both of her breasts in her hands and tweaked the nipples and then trailed her left hand down to her crotch and inserted her hand in her panties to rub her pussy.

She made those crying sounds again and then I saw her take the dildo from under her pillow and begin to suck on it. She was working her hips up and down and I was hard as a rock and started to stroke my cock through my shorts. I timed my strokes with her own and was getting close to having an orgasm.

I knew what I was doing was wrong but It had been so long since I got laid, I couldn't help myself.

Alex had an amazing body and I was so focused on her own impending orgasm that I barely heard the whisper of my name escape her lips. And then she said it again, "Oh Josh."

I stopped stroking my dick and just listened to her voice. "Oh Josh, yes, I'm ready. I'm gonna cum when you cum in my mouth." And then she groaned and sucked on the dildo and her whole body shook in orgasm.

I closed her door and went back to my room to think about what I just saw and heard and wrote it down in my journal.

...

The following day, Sara and Alex took a car and went into town to get some supplies. I was working in the field as usual and Jill busied herself with the books on the Ranch.

I moseyed in to the barn and put my horse in the stall. I was about to walk up to the house to get something to eat when I heard someone singing. I followed the sound through the barn and around to the back of it where I found my sister Jill taking a shower. She was naked and I marveled at her body as the water cascaded over her luscious curves. I felt guilty for looking, but I couldn't help myself.

I was about to turn away when she began to soap up her tits with the bar of soap she was holding. This was too much for me and without even thinking about it, I dropped my pants and boxers and started to stroke my cock. I know that I don't have the biggest dick but my 7 inches responded well and I was hard as nails.

I watched as she rinsed off her soapy tits and then when I heard her moaning while playing with her erect nipples, I thought I might lose my mind. I was nearing an incredible orgasm when I heard her say my name, "Josh." Oh Fuck! I thought and I stopped jerking my dick.

I listened intently and I heard her say, "Yes Josh, pinch my hard nipples while you fuck my wet pussy. Oh I'm gonna cum on your big dick!" She cried out and I watched as she too had an orgasm.

Fuck! What was going on. First Alex and now Jill. This was wrong. It was all wrong! And I decided that tonight the four of us were going to have a talk. A long, hard necessary talk before things got even more out of hand.

But Sara beat me to it.

She was in my room when I got out of the shower. I didn't see her at first and after I closed and locked the door, she appeared behind the door dressed in a sheer robe. I could see that her nipples were hard and if my mouth wasn't already on the floor, it was now. She then opened her robe and it fell off her shoulders. "Whoops!" She said and smiled.

She backed me up against the door and said, "I heard you were a naughty boy today Josh."

"Wh-what do you mean?" I stammered.

"Can't play dumb with me since I was the one who spotted you over by the barn. You were spying on Jill as she bathed. I would have let that go but seeing the way you stroked yourself as she soaped up her tits." She breathed wickedly.

"Uh-um, you-you did?" I squeaked out.

"You know it's wrong the way you stare at us all day. We are innocent and just being women. I could say that it's borderline incest and that is punishable in this state." She commented factually.

"Fuck!" I blurted and started to worry now.

Sara put her finger to my lips and said, "It's okay big brother, your secret is safe with me. But since Jill has seen your huge throbbing dick, I think it's only fair that you show it to me now. What do you say?"

I thought quickly and said, "I'll show you mine if you show me yours."

"Naughty boy!" She wagged her finger.

And then she stepped back and laid down on my bed and slowly opened her legs and spread open her thick meaty purplish pussy lips, exposing her large clit. Everything was wet.

I licked my lips and removed my towel.

Sara sat up and looked like she was about to take it into her mouth when I backed away.

"Can I at least touch it big brother?" She asked.

"Huh-uh." I responded.

"Okay. Can I -"

"Dinner's ready!" Jill called us.

We got dressed and headed down the steps for dinner.

...

After dinner was over the four of us went into the family room together. I said that I had something very important to discuss with them. The 3 women sat on the couch and as they did, I almost lost my nerve. Sara wasn't wearing a bra and I could see her erect nipples through her blouse, Jill and Alex weren't wearing any panties and I had a clear view of their beautiful pussies which made my dick start growing to a sizable bulge in my loose fitting shorts.

"Ladies, sisters, this has to stop." I said and paused.

They all looked at me with concern.

"I know what you are thinking, but it's wrong and it has to stop." I frowned.

And they got it. I think. Or did they.

Jill spoke up then, "Josh, what are you talking about?"

They didn't get it.

"You are my sisters and I love you and you love me." I said with emphasis.

Alex frowned at me and said, "What are you getting at Josh?"

"It's wrong and we can't go there!" I practically yelled.

Sara looked at her sisters and then at me and shook her finger at me. "Don't you yell at us! We don't even know why you are so mad?"

I threw up my hands and screamed, "Isn't it obvious?"

All 3 sisters stood up and said "NO!"

"Incest!" I blurted.

That got their attention and they sat back down.

"You're my sisters for Christ's sake! And as gorgeous as you all are...as sexy and fucking hot as you all are...we can't be lusting for one another. It's wrong!" I cried out.

But they were just looking down and not at my face. I then looked down and saw that I had a raging boner.

Sara was on her knees before me in a flash and had my shorts around my ankles. She looked up at me and said, "It's gorgeous! Can I touch it Josh?"

Fuck! I thought.

"All of you take off your clothes." I commanded.

My sisters got naked and kneeled before me and began to reach for my dick.

"Not yet dammit. Sit back on the couch and spread your legs and show me your pussy first." I told them.

Jill was on the end and as she sat back, I marveled at her fit body. Her small breasts with long nipples and her thin wispy pink pussy lips spread open like a flower. "Finger yourself," I said. And she slid her index finger inside her pussy.

I looked at Sara next and lusted for her bigtime and her flawless tits with long thick nipples and down to her pussy which she spread open with her fingers. Her lips were thick and meaty and purplish in color and she had a huge clit. "Put 2 fingers in Sara." I told her.

I looked at Alex and marveled at her small tits with equally long nipples, down to her pussy that was waxed bare and her lips were parted like a flower all on their own. Everything was glistening wet and a light pink. "You get first dibs since your pussy is already wet." I told her.

A dollop of precum oozed from the tip of my dick and I let Sara lick it off with her tongue tip. I then reached out and grabbed Jill's hard nipple and pinched it hard making her gasp. I did the same to Alex and Sara's nipples and they too gasped.

"I think that as long as we don't actually have sex together that none of us will be prosecuted for incest." I told them.

"Whoever told you that incest is illegal in the state of Kentucky was full of shit Josh." Jill said to me.

"It's not?" I looked at Sara and sneered.

"No it's not but it is a major sin in God's eyes and we would all be guilty of that offense." Sara chimed in quickly, shaming us with her words.

"Yeah like any of us believe in God after what he did to our parents. I want you to fuck me Josh. We all do, so quit your complaining and do it already." Alex stated.

So I got between Alex's legs and speared her with my cock.

"Oh fuck!" She gasped as I drove it in deep as I could get it which was only a couple of inches.

I then pulled out and went next to Sara and speared her pussy in the same way and again only about 3 inches went inside before it hit resistance. She too cried out, "Fuck!."

I then withdrew and speared my dick inside Jill's little pussy and it went in all the way until I was balls deep in her juicy cunt. She Cried out, "Yess! Finally, a big dick." Which made me smile.

I then withdrew from her slippery cunt and backed up a couple of paces and looked at my sisters. I looked down at my hard dick covered in my sister's slippery juices and said, "You can have me now."

Sara looked at me and sneered, "Let me get a rag so that I can wipe your dick with because I'm not putting my mouth on that nasty shit." And got up to go into the kitchen to get a rag.

I raised my eyebrows and Jill said, "Me neither." And got up to get a towel."

And finally Alex did the same.

I looked at the three of them and said, "Stop! If you're not willing to lick your sister's juices from my dick then you're not going to get fucked. The choice is yours. You can have me but only if you're willing to lick your sister's juices from my dick first."

Sara came back first and reluctantly got down on her knees before me. She looked disgusted at the prospect of licking Jill's milky juices from my cock.

I looked down at her with contempt and said, "Do it slut. Do it now!"

Sara's eyes softened at the word slut. She looked up at me and said, "Humiliate me again sir."

"You are a filthy cum sucking whore." I told her and she took my dick to the back of her throat and gagged on it.

I looked at her sisters and said, "Play roughly with her nipples until she has cleaned all of your nasty juices from my dick." And they complied.

I grabbed Sara's head and fucked her mouth with my dick and was nearing an orgasm so I slowed down and then pulled out. I told Sara to get on the couch in the doggie position and speared my cock roughly into her pussy, making her groan out loud.

My dick hit her cervix and I started to ram in again and again until Sara cried out that she was cumming. "Fuck me brother! Fuck my incestuous cunt." She sobbed until I pulled out and put my dick in Alex's mouth.

Alex sucked my dick and licked it clean and I turned her around as well and rammed my dick hard into her pussy and speared her cervix repeatedly until she too cried out in orgasm. Only when I pulled out my dick was smeared with her milky juices.

Jill wasted no time licking and sucking her sister's juices from my dick.

I then placed her on her back and pressed my hands down on her upper thighs which really spread open her cunt. Alex helped guide my dick into her sister's extremely wet pussy and I slowly pushed until all 7 inches were buried deep inside of her.

I looked down at Jill and said, "I love going deep inside of you sis."

She had a look of bliss on her face and I began to slowly slide in and out of her slippery cunt. I worked up to a fevered pace and really started to nail her cunt hard and deep while her sister's played roughly with her nipples.

Jill was fisting both of her sister's cunts at the same time and we were all nearing a tremendous mutual orgasm.

All three sisters climaxed at the same time and they cried out, "Yesssssssss!!!!" Their juices splashing out and down Jill's forearms and my cock.

This was too much for me and I pulled free of Jill's cunt just in time. Thick ropes of my semen flew out of my cock and splattered Jill's face first and then Alex's face and finally Sara's face, before I reinserted my dick in her twat to ejaculate the last few spurts there.

After I caught my breath, I looked at Sara and said, "Whore, leave my cum on your face and let it dry there. Now get busy licking my filthy cum from Jill's wet twat while Alex slurps it up from her tits and stomach."

Sara moaned like a bitch in heat as she did as she was told and I gave her ass a few choice slaps in the process.

End of part 1

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,728 Followers