Out of Control Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took me into what looked like the den. It was very masculine, almost the total opposite of my room at home. This was his inner sanctum though and I could see where he'd taken the time to get it just the way he wanted it. There was a very large leather chair that sat in front of a extremely LARGE television. I wanted to ask him if he'd been over compensating but we both knew the answer to that one.

He settled me into the chair and moved to stand in front of me with his hands on his hips, his legs spread. He looked like the captain of a pirate ship, ready to interrogate the helpless captive into telling him where the gold was. I could just see him now, bare chested, hair long and blowing in the wind. He'd use any means necessary to get that information, even seduction if need be. It never ceased to amaze me just how good looking he really was. I'd told him once that I was surprised he wasn't mobbed every day after leaving the house by the women of the world. He'd laughed and pulled me into a kiss that had led to the end of that discussion.

"I came by to see you earlier, did you know?" His words pulled me from my stupor. He didn't give me a chance to answer. "You were leaving so I followed you. You were going out so I figured what the hell? You hadn't wanted to talk to me in a while. I wanted to see what had made you dump me so fast. And what should I see as I'm following someone who claimed to be madly in love with me not so long ago? My SLUT of a girlfriend who was meeting some dick to having lunch. Laughing it up like they'd known each other for years. He kept staring at your tits, which were hang out your tiny little shirt, and you kept leaning in, putting them in his fucking face."

His voice had risen and for a few seconds I was afraid that the neighbors might actually think that he was hurting me but I could see him get himself back under control. Apparently that little thing with Larry had really bothered him. Note to self, don't piss Marcus off with another man. That might not be a good idea.

I pointed out, "I am not your girlfriend, technically."More like fuck buddy.

He continued as if I hadn't opened my mouth. "I followed you BOTH back here and he doesn't leave for hours. Just what the hell were you two doing in here if I might be so kind as asking?" he said smartly.

I waited for a second, wondering if he was going to give me the chance to speak. "We-we were just catching up, is all. I have known him since grade school. He's an old friend from home. That's all. Nothing happened, not that it's any of your business. We broke up remember?"

"Oh, I remember. Believe me, that little sad excuse of a reason hasn't left my mind since you said it. But back to what I was saying, you expect me to believe that you were in here for four hours just sitting around talking, and he didn't once try to kiss you or touch..."

"Um, well I didn't say that. He did try to kiss me but I told him I wasn't ready for that," I squirmed, in the chair, the tone of his voice making my panties wet. He was so forceful and I just knew what was going to come next.

"He kissed you?"

"I said he tried. I moved my face and he kissed my cheek. That's all that happened. He left not long after that and I headed to the store to get some cat food. Then when I was coming back you showed up. And here we are," I said, crossing my legs as if I didn't have a care in the world. His eyes followed up my leg and I fidgeted almost as if he was actually touching me.

"Yeah then I showed up," he muttered softly.

"Look, if you leave now, I won't call the police and report you. I don't care if you are the police, I don't think they'd like to know that you are here, harassing someone. I think they tend to frown on that sorta thing now days. Makes people nervous and all that," I said, lightly, moving from the chair.

Before I had the chance to move from the den he was on me. He pulled me roughly into his arms, my back to his front, and whispered in my ear, "Did I tell you that you could move? I don't think I gave you permission to do much of anything, did I, little slut?"

His hot breath tickled the hair around my ear and I could feel just how much he was enjoying this conversation. His cock was as hard as it could get, and I couldn't help moving my ass against it slightly. He chuckled slightly before jerking me even closer. "You just can't help it can you? You see a cock, feel a cock and it's fair game isn't it? I bet if that guy had pulled his cock out for you, you would have dropped to your knees and sucked him right there in that restaurant, wouldn't you?" I didn't say anything. "WOULDN"T YOU, SLUT?" he yelled.

I didn't know what to say so I said what I thought he wanted me to say. "Yes, I would have. I would suck every cock if I could."

He went still behind me; I couldn't even feel him breathing anymore. Suddenly I hoped that he wasn't taking me seriously. This role-playing shit was hard! I tried to turn to him, wanting to let him know that I wasn't for real but he didn't give me the chance. He jerked me around and pushed me to the floor. As my knees hit the floor, he said, "Well, I've got a cock for you, slut, you can suck mine."

He let go of my arm and grabbed my head and pulled me toward his jean-covered crouch. "Open my zipper, and pull my cock out," he whispered roughly.

I looked up at him and I could tell just how excited my words had made him. I slowly moved my hand up until it was directly in front of his crotch. "Please, Marcus, don't do this, please. Don't make me do something that you are gonna regret later." Even as much as I knew that I should be protesting, I couldn't keep the level of arousal out of my voice. This was what I wanted more than anything.

"I doubt very much I'm gonna regret this, slut. NOW DO WHAT I TOLD YOU."

I placed my hand on his pants and just let my hand rest there for a second, letting him feel my hand pressed against his cock. He loved that, he'd told me once. I'd laughed and said it was cause my hands were so much smaller than his cock. He'd said that had helped a lot too. And even now, through his jeans, his cock towered over my hand. I didn't have small hands. Most large women don't but he was still at least 3 or more inches.

He growled and jerked my head closer. "Get to it. I don't have all damn day."

I pulled his zipper down quickly, reached in his pants and through to his boxers, and pulled his long cock out. It bobbed in front of my face for a few seconds before his pulled my head as close as he could. He whispered, "Wrap those fat lips around my cock, baby. Show me just what you would have done to that other guy." Without further waiting, I did as he directed. I wrapped my lips around the head of his cock and I heard him moan. I looked up at him, just like I knew he loved. I took only the tip into my mouth and sucked lightly, with just enough suction to cause a muscle in his cheek to jerk.

I did this for a few minutes before he became impatient and jerked my head, using my ponytail as a guide, down onto his hard cock. He yelled as my lips slipped down that hard spike of his and once again I wondered about the neighbors, but only for a second. The hand on my head set a rhythm that was easy for me but I knew that soon it would change. He wasn't one that could last long from blowjobs.

I looked at him and without being told, brought my hand up to play with his balls. He loved that, but what man didn't. "God, you are the best cock sucker around. No wonder I can't get you out my mind. I will never be able to find anyone who can hoover my cock like you can, slut."

Just like I knew it would, the motions started becoming faster and faster until his balls were hitting me softly on the chin. He wasn't hurting me and I could tell he was scared that would happen. He was holding himself back and for that, I sucked harder. I wanted him to lose some of that damn control that he'd always found so needed when he touched me.

His breath came faster and faster and I knew he was going to come even before he said it. "I'm gonna cum all over that pretty face, slut, and then I'm gonna take a few pictures of it so that everyone can see what a good little slut Daddy has. Would you like that?"

He pulled his cock from my mouth with a POP. I only had a few seconds to nod before he started jerking his cock full-force. The first shot hit me square on my cheek and was followed closely by the second, third, and fourth shot. He groaned and pumped as much of his cum on my face.

For a few minutes he was silent. He just used his cock to rub the cum around my face, sliding the head over my lips over and over again. I licked the head lightly and he started. He looked at me and groaned. "Oh, baby, you have no idea how beautiful you look with my cum on your face. Stay RIGHT HERE, and Daddy's gonna get the camera." He tucked himself back into the front of his pants and headed out the room. I sat there quietly, and waited.

He returned quickly and took a few snaps of me. He didn't show me the camera when he was done, just grabbed my arms and pulled me to my feet. He lightly kissed me on the forehead before forcing me to turn around and walk out of the room. He was right behind me. I tried to say something but he shushed me. "Don't talk. I don't think I want to listen to what a cumslut like you has to say, so just shut the fuck up for once. You are mine. Do you understand that?"

I mutely shook my head. I was his but not this second. I still wanted more of what he had to give. He jerked me into the bathroom and I got a full look of what a slut I actually was. And I wasn't the least bit ashamed. Marcus smiled at me, letting me know just how much he knew I was enjoying this. When he saw that I understood, his smile turned evil, letting me know that another round was about to begin.

"Do you see? See what a dirty little whore you are?"

He grabbed the wash rag and threw at me. "Wash that off your face, slut. I can't stand to look at you like this. What happened to the little girl who was so virginal? Just how many men have you fuck since you made me leave? Huh?" He shook my arm hard, expecting an answer. "HOW MANY?"

I look him square in the face through the mirror. "As many as I could,DADDY. I needed to remind myself what areal manfelt like when he fucked me."

My face didn't betray me and I watched his as he turned bright red. Once again I knew I shouldn't have pulled the lion's tail. Before I had a chance to think, he grabbed the collar of my tank and jerked it down the middle. It tore with a roaring sound and left my large breasts open to view. I look with him and saw the mark he'd left on my neck this morning as well as the one from the other night on my left breast. I saw him focus on it.

"What the fuck is that?" he growled.

"What?" I said, knowing exactly where he was going.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ON YOUR TIT?" He jerked me closer to the mirror as if I wasn't able to see the gigantic bite mark that was located directly above my left nipple.

"That? That's where I hit myself with the kitchen cabinet the other day."

"Really? Since when does the cabinet have TEETH, whore?"

I smiled that mysterious smile that he said drove him wild and watched as it did the job. Before I had a chance to react, I felt him jerk my shorts down my ass. I felt them land between my legs around my ankles. Now I stood in front of the mirror, in front of the man I loved, with nothing but a small black thong on. I was the most excited I'd ever been in my life and I knew it wouldn't be long before I came, with or without his help.

"You even dress like a whore. I can't believe that you would go to the store with that indecent clothing on. But I guess you figured that if you dressed like this, you'd bring someone home with you, huh? Well you did, didn't you slut? Just not who you wanted," his voice had that timber that I knew so well. I looked into his eyes and knew just how much he loved my body at that moment.

"Well, I guess my mama was right huh? If you dress like you want some, sooner or later, you're gonna get some," I taunted softly.

I could feel his hardness once again resting against my ass. I watched in the mirror as his hand went between our bodies. He slapped me hard on the ass, making me gasp. I couldn't feel his hands for a second and then the next thing I knew, his hard cock was slapping me on the ass.

"You sure are, slut." With those words, he tore my thong string and shoved his cock into my cunt with every ounce of weight he had. He went deep, deeper than he'd ever been before and I screamed. It felt so damn good and I told him that. He laughed.

"You sound surprised, baby."

He set a slow motion that caused our bodies to softly collide with each other. That wasn't what I wanted though, and I jerked my hips harder and harder to make him go faster. He laughed again and leaned over my back, pressing me against the bathroom sink. I soon lost sight of us in the mirror as I gazed into the sink. He wasn't gonna have any of that that though. He reached over and jerked my head back by my topknot. This made my back arch and made the angle change. With this new change, I came. I knew it wouldn't be long but I hadn't know that it was going to be that fast. I shoved my cunt back against his cock and began to beg him.

"Please, fuck me harder. HARDERRRR!" I screamed.

He slammed his hips into mine, driving me closer and closer to the mirror. I felt one of his hands leave my hips and move around to my breast. He pulled my nipple, which caused me to cum again. This time it wasn't as violent as the first but still made me scream out and contract around him. My cunt squeezing his hard cock had the same affect it always does and he pulled out to spray my back with cum.

"God yes, slut, take all my cum. I want you covered in it by the end of the night." He pumped his cock a few times, getting all of it until it formed a pile in the small of my back. He looked me in the eyes and said, "You're mine. You can deny it all you want, but this, your soft little cunt will NEVER deny it, do you understand?"

I didn't reply; just continue to stare at him until he yelled, "DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

I was out of breath and all I could do was nod my head at him.

He smiled softly and asked, "Is that enough? Or do you want me to continue?"

"I want you to take me into the bedroom and hold me now, please."

He nodded and washed my back off with a handy towel. I felt cherished as he pulled me close and whispered, "Did you like that?"

I giggled lightly. "Yeah, I loved that. The question is, did you like it?" I asked with all seriousness.

He chuckled. "Hell, yes. But I have to admit that I don't want to do this very often. I happen to like treating you special."
"I know. I just wanted to see what it was like."

"Now come on. I need to lie down. I think my knees are made of noodles now," he laughed and scooped me into his arms. He carried me to the bedroom and placed me onto his king size bed. I watched with heavy eyes as he took off his clothes. I loved watching him undress. His body was beautiful and the muscles that he uncovered were amazing.

I snuggled against him once he slid in beside me. "Give me 20 minutes and I'll be ready again."

I moaned lightly and pressed against him. I knew he wouldn't need the rest but I planned to give it to him. Just like always once my naked body come into contact with his, we both began to get aroused, but this time we were tired and I knew that we needed to sleep for a while so we ignored it.

Before we slipped off to sleep, I heard him whisper "You know you're mine, right?"

"Yes," I chuckled sleepily. "I'm your's daddy."

TO BE CONTINUED.

12