Out of His Head

Story Info
Short scenes through a couple's sex life.
3.7k words
4.67
2.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time they had sex, Devan felt like he was auditioning. Everything had been easy with Samantha. They'd been out several times. She was kind, cute, and wanted him. That last feeling terribly important. Being with her made him feel strong. She laughed and teased, stroking and deflating his ego. On their last date, they made out in the car, and Samantha whispered "Do you think about fucking me?"

Devon's response was immediate and lust filled. Why mess around with being coy? Sam enjoyed directness, and he wanted to start this with honesty.

"Then I think you will, soon," Samantha said before opening the car door and giving him a little smile. He spent the next week using that moment as a loop while he masturbated. He avoided over planning their first encounter, but reviewed his rules. Ask her if she enjoys things before doing them. Tell her know how pretty she is. If she wants something, deliver. The rest would be improvised.

His asked if she enjoyed when guys went down on her, which she did. She had shaved for the occasion, which Devan thought was especially sweet. He tried to take his time to savor it, but his excitement overtook him when she enjoyed him driving his tongue into her clit. He drove her to her first orgasm quickly, staying put as she climaxed, smiling up at her as she came back from the brink. "Well done," he said before going back to work.

Now he was on top, pushing his cock into her with short rapid thrusts, doing his best to catch her clit. She had already cum twice, and was ready for him to do the same. Devan tried to concentrate, unable to get the right angle. She asked what he needed, which was kind, but he didn't know. Pushing his hands under her back, he held her from behind the shoulders, which was closer to what he needed. Raising his hands to her shoulders was nearly perfect, then behind her head, his fingers tangling with her wild hair.

Sam's head seemed to melt into the pillow as she breathed her approval. She was pushing her head into his hands. Begging him with her body to grab hold. For one moment, Devan stopped worrying, curled his hands into fists, and began giving her hair firm tugs. Sam's face pulled away from his neck. Her breathing became groans shouted into the dark room. It was enough. Devan tensed and he unfolded himself inside her.

"I think your face is pretty," He whispered into her neck. She snorted in laughter.

#

It was a long trip to the national forest -- a two hour drive through deep valleys and twisting around beautiful wooded hills. He hadn't driven the route often, so he focused on the road. She kept up most of the conversation.

Devan had asked Sam if she liked camping, hoping she didn't. He was relieved when she replied "I would blow seven feral mountain men before I spent a night in a tent." He smiled, feeling the warmth of certainty that she would tell him where she stood. She didn't say things to make him like her, which made him like her even more.

"So what are you into?" she asked seemingly from nowhere.

"Hmm?" he gave back, paying more attention to the 35mph curve than the question. "I mean, you know most of it by now. I like programming, playing board games with my pals, and watching terrible movies. Getting outside is nice, too," Devan added, not wanting to appear as if he was not interested in their date of day hiking.

He caught her smirk. "I mean in the bedroom. Is there anything I could be doing that you'd like?"

Devan tried to stay cool. This felt like a trap. Like everyone, he had all sorts of fantasies. Little porn loops that played through his head as they fucked, helping take him over the falls. Sexy things he watched on Pornhub, and kept in his secret photo collection... categorized and tagged so he could find what he needed with one hand. But he knew better than to talk about those things. The anal folder. The slobbery blowjobs he watched over and over. And that special folder on his laptop called only "R". He dodged, "Well what are you into?"

Her response was quick. "I want to do what makes you happy. If there's anything you want, the worst I'll do is say no."

Devan took a few breaths. Sam had been an amazing partner so far. She hadn't skipped a beat when he had sucked her long slender toes in his mouth a week ago.

Once he was sure she wouldn't pull away, he had started sucking in earnest. He had tried to get more of her into his mouth until, when he came inside her, he realized he was gagging and drooling on her foot. He never dreamed he'd be able to get something so deep into his throat. When he let her out of his mouth, slumping across his body she pet his hair whispering "Good boy." It was one of the hottest moments of his life. It was currently in heavy rotation in his mental porn loops.

She was always honest with him. No reason he should not return the favor. "OK..."

#

"Oh fuck!" she groaned into the pillow. Her face pressed down, so her voice muffled.

"Fuck yes, keep your tongue in there." Devan adjusted to oblige. His cock hurt from its hardness. Trying to stroke it while he held the vibrator in place was challenging. Sam's ass perched on a pile of pillows, and Devan's face was buried between her cheeks, pressing his tongue deep. He hadn't told anyone how badly he wanted to do this before. Now that it was happening, it was like a shortcut to his dopamine center.

He held a Hitachi to Sam's cunt, using his face to drive her more firmly onto the bulb. She bucked, but he held her in place.

When she came -- too soon as this was how he wanted to spend the rest of his life -- her hole squeezed around him, trying to push him out. As she crested the waves of her pleasure, he felt her wink open and closed. He didn't remember the last time he came up to breath. He didn't care. He could die here in her ass and it would have been a life worth living.

When he came back to the world, he realized he had cum too. He was so caught in this new game that he hadn't noticed his own orgasm. He lay there using her cheek as a pillow, never so happy that he had been brave enough to answer a question honestly.

#

Devan's back was to the wall, his hands by his side and his ass tensing. Sam was on her knees, running her lips along the base of his cock, paying special attention to where his shaft became his balls. He had started shaving down there, which felt great, but he felt guilty about blowjobs, which in turn pulled him out of his head. She was enthusiastic, but he thought she was wilting a bit, exhausted from the effort of pleasing him. He tried to put it out of mind and concentrate on feeling good.

"What do you want me to do?" she said hoarsely from below him. Opening his eyes, he saw her smiling up at him, teasing the head of his cock.

"Just keep going." He was trying to find his way towards orgasm, but it was slipping away. He started to gently rock his hips, hoping she would catch a rhythm. He felt bad. He was making demands. Desperation was setting in.

"Tell me what you want," she murmured, more insistent now, breaking the buildup forming in Devan's balls. He pretended not to hear and continued rocking, pushing himself at her. Needing her to to just shut up and suck his cock. He wanted to use her to get himself off. Devan caught himself and tried to chill. Just concentrate on what's happening. Don't get locked inside yourself. Just shut the fuck up and enjoy this already.

"Hey!" she nearly barked this time, smacking his hip enough that it hurt. "If you want to cum you better take the fucking reigns and show me how you want this dick sucked." There was mischief and fun in her words, but an edge of seriousness.

He hesitated before the smack pulled him into the moment. Devan took hold of her head, letting his fingers tangle with her hair. Curling his hands around the back of her skull, he pull himself in deeper. A little "mmph," lifted up from below. Taking this as a sign she was OK, he pushed further. She squirmed a bit, trying to pull her head back, but he locked his hands, not letting up, but not pushing further. He waited for her to adjust, felt the pressure of his cock lessoning, the back of her throat relaxing, then pushed forward a little more, starting the process again.

Sam had begun to gasp. At least she tried to gasp around his cock. Spit fell, dripping onto her chest. He knew Sam would feel weird about drooling on herself, which made it even sexier. "Oh fuck baby," he whispered as he pushed himself a bit deeper, pulling out a bit, then pressing back to her limit, each time feeling that limit give a little more.

Such a good girl.

The scene was too much. He had conquered this beautiful woman, made her drool with his lust and pushed her into a place they had never been. With a last deep press, he released her head, causing her to draw back suddenly, drawing a deep ragged breath that was part agony, part amazement. Devan's thighs tightened. His balls tensed as he wrapped his hand around himself, aiming several ropes of cum across her face. She looked tiny, giggling hoarsely as she realized what was happening. She stayed in that position as he came back to himself.

He smiled sheepishly. "Are you OK?" he asked earnestly. Now that his hormones were evening, he worried that he had pushed her too far. He was going to pay for taking too much liberty.

Sam smiled with lips and face red with exertion. "Yeah, baby" she gasped, still working to catch her breath. "Are you good?"

"Oh fuck yeah baby," he replied. "I'm so fucking good"

#

Sam's voice came out in a staccato rhythm to match Devan's thrusts, "Tell. Me. What. You. Want. To. Do-oo-oo. To. Me." She spoke into his ear while he lay on top of her, trying to concentrate.

Her legs were in exactly the right place, holding his hips, which her feet in the air. Though she couldn't thrust back like that. He liked the control. He needed that control if he was going to finish, which felt like it would never happen. Devan was desperate to cum and ready to give up. Sam had been game for everything. He has shoved her face into his pillow while drilling her from behind, slapped her pretty tits as they bounced above him, wrapping his hand around her neck. While each act had made him harder, he couldn't find his way to climax. She could tell he was struggling and was trying to be encouraging, but Devan worried he could hear an edge of boredom in her voice -- like she was doing what she needed to get this over with.

He had gotten her off twice already. The stretched minutes since felt like extra innings.

Sure it was more baseball, but...

She enjoyed when he came inside her, but it was difficult when he was like this. He wanted to roll over and finish himself off, but the last thing he wanted was for her to feel like she was inadequate. Sex with Sam had become one of the most precious things in his life. Her eagerness to please and enthusiasm for his pervy nature had unlocked something in him. There was nothing he wouldn't give for this sexy submissive woman. He wanted to own her forever. All she wanted was for him to cum inside her, and his fucking genitalia wouldn't co-operate.

"What do you want, baby? Tell me."

"Just stop." His insides turned as soon as he said it. His voice betraying his frustration.

"OK, baby," she replied simply, her body suddenly stiff. She tensed her muscles, becoming like a lifeless doll. "Is that good?" she whispered.

It was something new. While Devan needed to work more, he also had control. Sam's body had become a thing. It was an object for him to use to get off. He felt his cock grow inside her. She grew wetter in response.

"Is that good, sweetie?" she repeated.

"Shut up," he replied in desperation. "Just don't fucking move." He needed her silence and her stillness. She became a tool. Her obedience was instant and fulfilling. His breathing speed, and sweat started to bead as his fucked his doll.

He was quiet as he came, tensing briefly before collapsing on her, crushing her breasts beneath him. He could hear her breathing -- surprisingly heavy. He moved aside

"Can I move yet?" she asked, laughter in her voice.

"Oh god! Yeah, baby of course. Thank you. That was exactly what I needed." He reached an arm beneath her and she snuggled up close, one hand over his chest. He lay in the afterglow wondering at Sam had, by making herself a human toy, made him fall more deeply in love. "Did you have fun?" he asked into the darkness.

"Oh, yeah," she replied smiling. "I love making you happy."

#

"Baby! I'm home." Sam called from the entryway. Devan was flouring the kitchen counter to roll out the pizza dough for dinner.

"Hey," he replied. Paying attention to what he was doing. "Did you have a good day?"

"Yeah," Sam said walking past. "The client was being an asshole but I was able to, HEY!" Her voice became a surprised squeal as Devan smacked her butt cheek with a wooden spoon. She looked at him with shock and playfulness. She had gone to the gym and was wearing workout clothes. The yoga pants made a satisfying smacking sound.

"Sting?" he asked. His grin was wicked. "Show me." He had hit her firmly. By now a nice welt should be raising up.

Pouting, she rolled her pants down enough to show the mark. The glowing spot made Devan's cock stir. Sam twisted to look at him. "Don't you at least feel a little bad?" She asked, exaggerating her pout.

"No," he said, feeling cocky. "I'm kinda proud."

"Monster!" she called him. "I'm going to take a shower before this gets any further."

"Oh, yeah?" he said, leaning in for a kiss.

"Yep," she replied giving him a peck.

Before she could turn away, Devan had his hand behind her head, reaching into her roots and grabbing hold. She stopped short, eyes wide and flushing. "Aren't you in a mood?" Her voice sarcastic and inviting.

Using her hair as leverage, Devan pushed her over to the sink, where the dishes had been sitting undone for a day. "It's your job to do the dishes." He said with a growl. He pressed her hips into the sink. His grip on her hair remained firm but insistent.

Sam turned on the water, squirted soap, and plugged the basin. Looking back, she gave him a look that was part defiance, part invitation.

"Good girl," He said as she started washing the glasses. There weren't that many dishes. They could have been put in the dishwasher, but that was much less fun. Sam could see where this game was going. He reached down and slid a hand under the fabric of her pants, cupping her sore ass. "See," he whispered in her ear. "If you're good, then you get nice things."

She stayed quiet while washing. In one motion, she grabbed the sprayer, pointed it behind her and fired, being rewarded by a sputtering Devan. She cackled as he wiped his face.

He returned, but this time his arms were tense and his face like a villain. Pressing her hard against the sink, he pulled her hands behind her. She struggled a little, saying "Oh, can my poor baby not take a little water?" She was taunting him. While he knew it was a game, some of his anger was real. He held her harder than he needed to. His cock was pressing deep between her ass cheeks. The moment of indignity had unleashed him. No more nice boy.

He reached back into the roots of Sam's hair, pulling her ear up to his mouth, whispering "You good?"

"Yeah" she mouthed back, his sign that she was OK and would stop if she didn't want this.

"Then get those fucking pants off." He said, snatching her waistband and yanking her pants and underwear to her knees. His hand moved up her thighs, stopping at her cunt. He tried to be gentle. He didn't want to be mean to this pretty part of Sam that gave him so much joy. He squeezed her clit between two fingers, using her wetness to lubricate. He couldn't keep it up. His pressure increased, and soon his was shoving his hand up and down her slit. Sam leaned over the dishwater breathing hard. He could hear her whisper "oh shit" in the tiniest high pitch voice. A sure sign she was going to cum.

Devan let his anger drive him and doubled his efforts, creating a hot wet sound. He was slapping at her cunt, and as she came he reared back and started slapping her ass, needing to make her sting.

The scene had made him painfully hard. Still holding her hair, he fumbles with his belt, wasting seconds getting his own pants off before taking Sam from behind. She grunted deep in her throat as he pressed himself in as far as he could. He could feel the end of her.

He fucked her, finding the beat that would get him there, never letting her hair go. Her head was pulled back, and she was left to gasp as he used her.

"You see what happens to little girls who misbehave?"

"Yes."

"Do you like it when I fuck you while I'm mad?"

"Shut up and fuck me like you mean it."

Devan brought his hand down hard on her ass, making her yelp. Liking that, he smacked her again and again, letting the taunting push him. He could feel the pressure of his orgasm building and from the sound of Sam's moaning, he thought she was working on another of her own. Her ass cheek was glowing now and he held back, struggling to bring himself under control.

"Is that all you can do?"

A switched flipped in Devan's body. Everything shut off except for his needs to cum and teach this pretty fucking whore a lesson. Using both hands to take hold of her head, he shoved her down, pushing her ass back into him and driving him deeper into her. He kept pushing until her face and head had sunk into the dishwater splashing the water all over the counter and floor. He struggled to keep his footing while he drove himself into her, causing little waves in the dishwater. Her cunt clenched around his cock as she came.

He was pushed over the edge, too. He gave an animal cry of triumph as he pushed his cum into her.

His climax passed. Devan caught up with himself. Horrified he lurched backwards, slipping on the spilled dishwater and landing on his ass. Sam came up coughing and sputtering, hunched over the basin. Devan sat staring, eyes wide. His heart filled with regret and guilt. Letting out one more cough, Sam sank down opposite him. Her face was red but returning to its usual color. On the floor his cum mixed with the water. Devan could only stare, waiting for his verdict. It was over. He had let himself off the leash too much and now he had to pay the price. He waited for her rage.

Sam rubbed soapy water from her eyes and nose, spitting onto the floor. When her eyes focused on him, she spoke one word, "Fuck."

Devan was dying. He sat motionless.

"Could I have a towel?"

#

"What do you think about this one?" she asked, fingering the hot pink cock in its packaging.

"Hey, it says it glows in the dark," he replied with a grin.

"But why?"

"So it doesn't get lost, maybe?" Devan couldn't think of a good reason to have a dildo glow in the dark, really. It was a well-stocked sex shop, run by progressive lesbians that enjoyed their work. "What do you want to do with it anyway?" He was already picturing working the faux cock into Sam's ass as she rode his cock to an epic climax.

"I was thinking about using it on you." She said loud enough for the entire shop to hear. There were only a couple of women bachelorette party shopping. They froze mid titter, looking everywhere but at them.

They had been playing this game for a while. He was so proud of how good they were at communicating about their desires. Nothing was off the table for them unless one of them signaled it was, which they rarely did. He knew part of what Sam said was for shock value, but it didn't mean there wasn't seriousness blended in. "You think you can get that into my asshole?" He replied. The shoppers somehow grew quieter.

She looked at the dildo thoughtfully. "If I use my tongue enough first." She gave him a look of mischief. "But who said I was going to use it on your ass?"

12