Out of My League

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No...not at all." I smiled.

"Liar. You would so fuck Braden if he were here right now..." as she placed her hand on my hips. Braden was a guy that I had been fucking for a month or so and she knew that. She had given me a hard time, albeit playfully, about continuing to hook up with him knowing it wasn't going anywhere. He was good looking, a great kisser, and very good in bed. He was my guilty pleasure.

"He's not here, so...it's kind of irrelevant," I retorted.

"We should call him. Come on. I could watch. I've told you that I bet you look amazing having sex...I want to watch you," she continued.

"No...we are definitely not doing that," I managed to squeak out before she kissed me again. "I'm so drunk," I confessed. The next thing I know, we are headed back to the bedroom. She's holding my hand. She's happy. I'm happy.

I'm physically pushed on to the bed, but not in a mean way. She falls on top of me, and chases me up towards the pillows as we start to make out again. Our kisses were intoxicating enough, but I remember smelling the tequila on our breaths as we kissed again. It was sloppy, but fun and it wasn't long before she's pinned my arms above me head again.

"I'm horny as fuck," she claims. "Taste me again...please," and she positions herself above me. Without hesitation, and wanting to please even more, I begin the process a second time. And, just as before, become emotionally attached to her as I watch pleasure overcome her minutes later. I absolutely loved taking care of her from an emotional standpoint. But, this time was different. I was on my back, looking up at her, as she positioned herself over me. She was driving. I was serving. I was giving a bj -- same gratification, but it wasn't a cock. It was much softer, prettier, and feminine. There was more vocal feedback. I was making her happy. The ending, watching her come down from the orgasm was my favorite part. She was the one who was now indebted. She collapsed, and kissed me. I found myself comparing her

She lay by my side and began to caress my body again. Of course, I let her.

"Are you sure you aren't bi" she whispered as she nibbled on my ear, and kissed my neck. Goose bumps formed immediately. I never gave any type of response as I watched her body slide down mine. Jennifer has a body to die for, but she was admiring mine and that alone, nearly sent me over the edge. "I can see why guys like fucking you...you look amazing naked," she continued. She was an expert at giving a compliment, and an 'insult' at the same time. If I weren't so drunk, and horny, I'm certain I would have blushed. I said nothing and just watched her.

"I am certain I'm not bi. But, I am a big fan of you...should I be bothered that you have this effect on me?" I whisper.

"I could get try and get Jeff over here. He's into you...I know he is," she whispered in between kisses against my nipple.

I shook my head no, but the seed was planted.

"I know you want it. You know you want it. There's nothing to be ashamed of. Let me watch...come on...we are having fun tonight," she continued.

I said nothing.

"Tell me not to text him...I know you've thought about it," she giggled.

I said nothing. She continued.

"We can always text him from my phone...see how he responds, and then play it off if he doesn't bite. No risk..." God, she was such a good lawyer and negotiator.

"He's not going to respond, or come over here...he's had several chances to ask me out...and he doesn't."

"Well, I'm just going to text him...not going to say anything about you...can I do that?"

"I don't care what you do...but don't tell him that I want to fuck him...I will be so embarrassed."

By the time I look over at her, Jenn was texting him. Right there, in front of me. I should have stopped her but couldn't muster the nerve. Most of me wanted Jeff to be there, though...as bad as that seemed. We'd never even kissed. Only talked...at parties. I was naked. He would surely not answer. Please be asleep. It was the same dichotomy faced many times since.

I see her smile. "He's responding."

"Shut up...he is not...what did you say?"

"I'm not telling you...not yet...do you trust me?"

"I do...but..." I try to peak over at what she's typing. She turns her shoulder to me.

The next few minutes, I watch her text back and forth. That smile. She's up to something.

"Let me see..." She doesn't respond. "You aren't texting him. Who are you texting with?"

She looks at me. "Who do you want me to be texting with?"

I blush. "It depends on what the answers are..."

"They are good...and they are Jeff's. He said you looked amazing tonight...actually, he said hot as hell. And that he hopes I keep bringing you around to our parties. He was a big fan of your outfit..." She giggles.

"He did not..." I try to take her phone away. She pulled away again.

"He says that he was intimidated by you...figured you had a boyfriend at some fraternity or something. That's why he hasn't asked you out...Now I think less of him. Wimp." She giggled briefly and texted him again.

"There is no way that he is intimidated by me. How can that be?" I started to rethink the signals and conversations.

She smiled. I could see her brain working.

"What are you texting? Jenn..."

"Shhh...trust me. You can't take anything back...You can thank me later."

Text conversation from what I remember:

Jenn: You should try and fuck her. Trust me. 😊

Jeff: She is out of my league. What do you know that I don't?

Jenn: I just told you. She's at my house. In my bed actually. We are tipsy. Girls talk. Trust me.

Jeff: I wanted to go out with yall after the party, but when I brought it up, she made it seem like y'all weren't going out afterwards.

Jenn: I told her not to go home with you tonight. But, I'm regretting telling her that. She may hate me, but I know for a fact, she wants to...fuck you. You are still up. We are still up. I'm just saying.

Jeff: How do I know you aren't fucking with me?

Jenn: Text Her. Her number is 404.403.XXXX Ask her.

Jeff: Tonight? Right now?

Jenn: 😊

End of that text conversation.

Jenn smiles, and looks at me. "Jeff is on the hook, if you want to reel him in."

"You are silly. Let me see your phone..." Jenn gets up and puts a tshirt on and walks in the den.

"I will...but I'll be right back...your phone is in here, right?" and I watch, and listen and see her return with my phone. She hands my phone to me.

I open it, and there are a few messages, but one from a person I do not know. I blush.

Text conversation:

Jeff: Are you at Jenn's right now? I just want to make sure this isn't some joke. If true, truly my lucky night. Wow.

I look at Jenn, my mouth open. "Okay...what did you say to him?"

Jenn smiles. She climbs on the bed..."Don't be mad...You can totally bail and have an easy way out...easy to laugh it off and dismiss it as my being drunk, or whatever...or, you can...you know...have some more fun." She giggles.

I gasp, open mouth. But blush. She hands me her phone and I start to read the messages between them. "Jenn...you told him..." and I feel her kissing on my stomach. I wanted to be mad. I was a bit embarrassed. But, I also saw what he wrote about me. I feel bad for him thinking I turned him down for not wanting to go out. I'm flattered that he thinks I'm out of his league. "What am I supposed to do now?"

Jenn smiled. "Take a shot? Text him back? Have some fun? At this point, y'all are going to fuck...at some point. The cards are on the table. Maybe I messed up...but, isn't that what you want? You want to play the game or have fun? Come on...do a shot with me." She ran to the kitchen and brings back the two shot glasses and the tequila.

I studied my phone, processing everything. She can see my mind working.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. Hand me your phone. I'll handle it." She filled the two shot glasses and hands me one.

"This is my last one..." I giggle. "I'm not sure what to make of you tonight."

"All I want to know is if you had fun -- yes or no? I will handle Jeff..." And she takes my phone. I do the shot after she does hers.

"Yes...I did...I just..."

"I know...I get it. My mistake," and I can see her sincerity in the voice and expression. And instantly I feel badly. I feel the shot -- one I shouldn't have had. I am still naked, in her bed. I blush, as she looks at me. She tells me she loves me. I respond with the same and see her reach for my phone to clear it up. "I still think you should fuck him...you sure?" she teases me, and she starts to type in the response from my phone.

"He will think I'm trash. You will think I'm trash."

"Wait...that's so not true. We are having fun. Do you want him to come over?"

"What if he never asks me out now? And if he does, he will know this is on the table and will that be the only reason he asks me out?"

She smiles. "You are totally right...so let me take care of it. We will blame it all on me...you are off the hook."

"Should I?" I wanted to have my cake and eat it too -- a way out, and him captive. I wanted to make her happy, fool around with Jeff, and feel good about myself in the process.

"Do you want to?" she looks at me. I don't answer. I blush. "He thinks you are hot as fuck. And you are."

"I'm embarrassed..."

She smiles. "You are also naked, tipsy, and horny." She takes our phones and places them on the bed...she lays me back down and we kiss. Hard. I feel her hand between my legs, ever so slightly caressing the inside of my thighs. She is teasing me. She whispers in my ear, "This is really just about us...have fun...tell him to come over."

Before I even realize it, Jenn is positioning herself between my legs. It's another first for me, as I see that she's about to do to me what I was doing to her an hour earlier. It feels amazing. I know I'm pushing the cliffhanger down the road, caught up in the moment. I feel her lips against my clit -- so soft and sensual. I close my eyes, open my mouth and lay my head back into the pillow. This is so bad, I know. I want her to be happy. Jeff to be happy.

"Pick up your phone...text him."

Text conversation...

Me: Sorry for the delay. I am embarrassed, but it's true. Please know that I'm not normally like this. Hope you are still up...

Jeff: I am up...do you want me to come over? Now? Her house?

Me: Yes

End of conversation...

Apparently, he only lived a few blocks away as I heard the front door open and him call out for Jennifer.

"Back here," she giggled. He appeared at the door way, and there I was in all my naughty glory. He was speechless. I was too. Thank god, Jennifer was there.

"Are you okay with me watching?" Jennifer asked him.

"I don't give a shit what you do," he laughed, as he pulled his tee shirt over his head. He looked amazing, but we already knew that. He unbuttoned his jeans -- no underwear.

Even tipsy, I was blushing. "I'm so embarrassed. I'm sorry...I can't believe...is this even real right now?"

Jennifer spoke up, "One rule...this never leaves this room. Got it?" He nodded acceptance and climbed onto the bed. Jennifer giggled and sat in the chair in the corner of the room.

I simply bit my lip as I stared into his eyes. I remember thinking that I will never, ever be able to not consider myself a slut as I watched him bring his cock to my mouth. I leaned up on my elbows, and turned towards one side and began to suck him as I studied his face. I was seeking the same approval I had gotten from Jennifer a mere half hour before. This was bad, bad, bad and I knew it. I made no effort to stop it, though. Trusting them both completely, that nobody would ever find out, I didn't want to stop it.

I began to moan and servicing his cock as if it deserved this kind of treatment. I stop only to look up at him and smile, "You look amazing...even better than I thought," I whisper.

He ran his fingers along the side of my face, only to bring them to the back of my head as I felt him hold it steady and he began to grind his hips slowly towards me. He was rock hard and I reached up and circled his shaft with my fingers, as they mirrored the movement of my lips. I gave excellent blow jobs. The problem was, giving a great blow job meant only one thing -- that you had learned it many times before. I knew what he was thinking. I could feel the judgement, but I didn't care. I would process that later and continued to bob up and down on his manhood.

One guy had been inside of me bareback prior to this night/morning. This would be the second. I wanted to say something but couldn't. Jennifer could read my mind.

"Quit worrying. You are on birth control," she smiled. In retrospect, this was more about him than me, I think. He laid me back on the bed, moved me more to the middle and for the first time, I felt the warmth of his body against mine. He was so masculine and excited. I was in awe. I offered no resistance as he positioned himself over me, opening my legs widely for him, arching my back and reaching up to pull him into me. He deserved my pussy, I knew.

He slid in and instinctively I wrapped my legs around his waist. Jeff bridged up on his hands as he looked down at me. Both of them were looking down at me. He started fucking me and as usual, I loved it. I wanted him to be happy with my body, my pussy, the way I was treating him. I moaned, and whimpered, and clung, and begged for it -- even if not outright stating as much.

They began to talk, among themselves.

"Is she good?"

"Amazing. God, she so wet," as he continued to hammer away at me. Jennifer giggled.

"You are loving this aren't you, Stacy? Is this what you wanted?" I know she's happy. She orchestrated this, I knew.

I nodded my head up and down, moaning, whimpering with each thrust. I orgasm and reach for more. I can't get enough of him. "You look amazing...the sexiest thing I've ever seen," she smiles. And, then she backed away, watching me as she perched on her elbow at my side.

She knew the same thing I did. He was close. But, not wanting to end it, he rolls over on his back and I position myself above him. I later learned that he can hold off a lot longer on his back. I reach down and reinsert him inside of me and I start to grind my hips against him. I placed my hands on his chest, perching myself up and closed my eyes. I knew exactly how to position my clit against his pelvis, rubbing my clit, yet filled with his cock. I orgasm again. They are talking to me, and about me, but I can't even acknowledge, or remember the conversation. I just had him inside of me, and that was my focus. I was so weak and remember just wanting to kiss him while having him inside of me. As I did, he took over again and started to increase the thrusts from under me. It was hard to keep my lips pressed against his and soon found myself on my back and staring up at him again. This time though, I knew he was on a mission. I knew, in my irrational state, that I wanted help him accomplish it. I wanted to rock his world.

Sensing Jeff was near, instinctively, I wrapped myself around him, and pulled him into me.

"Can I cum inside of you?" he whispered, out of breath.

"Yes, whatever you want," I whispered softly, as I kissed the side of his neck as he collapsed on top of me. I remember thinking, wow. I felt it throb inside of me, but most importantly, there was no more friction. His movements slowed quickly. His body trembled on top of me and I knew he was emptying himself. He lay there on top of me and I held him close, as if thanking him for his hard work. Eventually, it slid out and I could feel his semen everywhere. I had been tainted and soiled for the first time.

It was like losing my virginity all over again. I smiled, blushed, then prepared myself for the aftermath.

There was much laughter, embarrassment, and commentary afterwards and eventually he left. Jenn and I went to sleep and I faced the internal wake up of shame the next day -- thankfully with rehashing and giggles.

That would be the beginning of Jeff and I hooking up quite frequently, until he graduated and moved off to another city. Even then, we saw each other on occasion before he eventually settled down. Jenn and I are still friends to this day. I still get silly 'remember when' messages from her -- they always make me smile, and sometimes blush, and sometimes...well...in need.

12