Out Of Peoria Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonRyder
RonRyder
72 Followers

She kept going for a very long time, but eventually, noisily, she came with an almost frightening intensity. I reached out and switched on one of the bedside lamps. Tina had fallen on her face in collapse after her orgasm and Pietro was stroking her back gently, calmly and soothingly. His penis, which obviously had survived Tina’s onslaught, was now half-limp. Clearly he had not come, but he was in no way complaining! Rather, he looked guilty.

“What a wonderful girl Beverley is,” he said. “So demanding!”

I let that pass. “Who is up for breakfast?” I said. “ Well, er, brunch,” I continued after registering the positions of the fingers on the clock!”

It seemed clear we were three!

We showered together, soaping each other, removing sweat, secretions, rejuvenating. Then, donned in bathrobes we left for the dining room where Chantal, as per instructions, had everything laid out. Poor Chantal. I had asked her to appear at 9am and it was already 2pm. But Chantal had seen it all before and she knew her services would be remunerated more than adequately, so she was all charm and grace in conducting us to our places around the table.

“An’ Madame Beverley?” she inquired, politely.

“Has a slight tummy upset,” I said. “Please go ahead and serve.”

Then to Pietro, “I know you love bliny’s, but I thought, for a change “Crepe a la Bretagne”?

“Wonderful,” Pietro said. “And your girl. She is so beautiful!”

“D’you think so,” I replied. “Her name is Chantal and she does have some special qualities. I mean, other than culinary”

“Oh indeed!” said Pietro emphatically. “I could be very interested in learning of these qualities.”

“Ah well, perhaps,” I said. “We will see what plans Chantal has for the day. Mind you,” I continued obliquely, “I’m not sure Chantal’s predilections would be to your taste.”

Pietro seemed puzzled by this, but said eventually,

“My dear, if she is your friend, I’m sure she will be mine too!”

Jane gave me a sideways, somewhat wicked glance. If there had been any doubt in her mind, I think that at that point she recognized that I had moved on from where she had left me. But it is naturally so, is it not? The good pupil learns from the good teacher not only what the teacher knows, but how to advance that knowledge. Jane had introduced me to Pietro, but she knew that nothing stays the same --- especially in California – and that to all appearances I had developed my own approach to “Courtesanship” that included elements she either had not thought of or had thought of but not been able to deliver on. She did not know, of course, that my ability to deliver was because of Heidi and her myriad connections throughout the sexual jungle that is LA. That was my secret!

The Crepes had of course been delivered by a bakery and all Chantal did was reheat them in the microwave. I had long since cottoned on to the fact that, for all his mannerisms, Pietro was attracted by the ambience, not the taste of the food! All that was needed was the appropriate pretence. For all that, the crepes tasted damn good. The coffee was of course ‘Blue Mountain’, the juice freshly squeezed (in downtown Burbank!), and the ‘blueberry sauce’ had been specially prepared the previous day by a local groceteria. (Yeah, right!)

Whatever, Pietro was more than satisfied and, I was gratified to notice, could not take his eyes off Chantal. Well you can understand this. She was tall, willowy, long-legged, extremely pretty, and she had this bearing that is only French. No other women can do it. Only the French. Every glance, every body movement is at once a ‘come-on’ and a ‘challenge’. (Of course, Chantal was not French, but she was pretty good at doing it!)

As we sipped our coffee, Pietro said to me,

“Well, my dear, yesterday you fulfilled my expectations and more --- you expanded my horizons. What, I wonder, is in store for me today!”

I appeared to ponder on this, and eventually answered,

“There are several possibilities. But if you really like Chantal….”

“Oh yes!” interposed Pietro instantly, “I do, I do indeed!”

“… then maybe a slight change in plan may be appropriate.”

“By all means,” Pietro said. “You can be assured of my full support in any change of plan.”

Which in plain English meant that he was prepared to pay whatever he was billed, exactly as I had known he would.

“Let me have a word with her and see what her plans for the day are,” I said. “But I did warn you, didn’t I, that she is not for everybody.”

“You did, and no matter. If she is for me I will be an experience the richer. If she is not, likewise.”

I disappeared for a while, then returned and said to Pietro,

“I have had a word with Chantal and she is prepared to join us, but insists first that this should have your full approval.”

“Oh it does,” Pietro said. “Please reassure her,”

“No, I think you will have to do that,” I replied. I disappeared again and when I re-appeared, Chantal was with me, and she stood by the table near Pietro, prying him with cow-eyes.

“Pietro, I apologize for this,” I said, “but Chantal insists that you approve her as God made her, so to speak. That is, she will only join in with us after stripping for you and having you approve her body.”

Of course, Jane had long since cottoned on and as “Chantal” did her strip, possibly the slowest and most sensual I have ever seen, Jane eased Pietro’s bathrobe aside and began to stroke his cock. Chantal’s body was of course exemplary, even superbe! It was milk white all over, unmarked and the proportions were perfect. And you could sense Pietro drooling over that body, as a young boy responds to his first sight of the female form (as I indeed myself drooled --- if only the vixen were not strictly hetero!). The memory of “Beverley’s” ministrations together with this new unexpected beauty was quite enough to have Pietro champing at the bit!

So we had him champ!

“Pietro,” I said, “I did warn you that Chantal is not for everybody.”

“You did Destiny, but please, consider myself your willing slave!”

“Ah! That’s really the point, Pietro, because Chantal is actually my slave. She does my bidding and my bidding only. And she responds, if I may be blunt, to physical pain. Are you still interested in having her join us?”

But Pietro was so captivated by that gorgeous body he wasn’t taking in what I had said.

“Of course, my dear,” he said hastily. “Please. I am totally in your very capable hands!”

I don’t know why, but I had formed the conclusion that Pietro was a good candidate for a bit of S&M. It was a risk, but as I said, if you do not advance in the courtesan business you regress.

So Pietro was seated on his couch staring at that gorgeous white body, strung up with her hands tied to a hook in the ceiling. Chantal wore nothing except a collar around her neck. Her long blonde hair, which at brunch she had worn ‘up’ was now at full extent, covering her back and extending well below her midriff.

I made various commands, such as “display your breasts”, “part your legs”, and Chantal obeyed every time, of course, with a “Yes Mistress”.

“Who is your mistress?” I asked cruelly.

“You are, M’dam”, she replied instantly.

“What do you do when your Mistress commands?” I continued.

“I obey, Mistress.”

“Then part your legs and display your cunt. I’m sure our guest will appreciate it.”

‘Our Guest’ was at that time having his cock sucked by Jane, but he was of course anxious to get Chantal into the action. He said nothing, but I could tell that as Chantal spread her legs, revealing extended pussy lips, he was more than ready.

I crossed the room and pretended to unlock a cabinet. Therefrom I extricated a number of objects including several whips and other devices. You could see from Pietro’s eyes that this was new territory for him. You could also tell that he was not sure how he would react. But there Jane gave him no respite. She stroked, licked and sucked his cock. Her job – she had understood --- was to keep him up and ‘interested’.

I chose a ferocious looking whip that, however, had broad, soft thongs so that the appearance was much more ferocious than the effect. Chantal of course played the game to perfection. I stood before her and began to whip her breasts. Red marks appeared and her nipples stiffened. I concentrated on the nipples, striking harder and harder.

Pietro was in a frenzy! His cock was as stiff as a ramrod, and Jane worked it mercilessly, keeping it at full stretch but not allowing an orgasm.

Chantal’s breasts were bright red from the whipping and her nipples stood out like sentinels. Of course, we both knew that the marking would subside within 12 hours. She was not really being hurt, but ‘color’ was being brought to her breasts. Chantal knew me very well, and that I would never go beyond, or even close to what we knew to be her limits. This was important because I began after a while to pay attention to her vulva.

“Stretch your legs,” I commanded, and Chantal complied.

I then proceeded to whip her cunt, using a whip and a stroke from below that seemed to have devastating effect but in fact did not. Pietro was not in a position to notice the difference between reality and effect. He begged me to stop, but I refused him.

“I warned you, Pietro, that Chantal is different. You have to trust me.”

Jane intensified her attentions to his cock.

“I will show you, Pietro, in case you have any doubt, that Chantal is reacting naturally.”

And so saying, I cut her down and led her across to the sofa where Pietro was being serviced. Her hands were still tied as I bad her to lie on the sofa and to spread her legs.

“Watch!” I said to Pietro.

And I took a thick short single-thonged whip, similar to the one Lynda had used on me, and I began to use it on Chantal’s cunt. Ten on the right, ten on the left, ten down the middle…..

And it was quite obvious that Pietro was ‘turned on’ as never before. So much so that I invited him, far before the ‘program’ I had agreed with “Chantal” was complete, to put her out of her misery. And so he did. He fucked her on top like a dervish and came in pints!

Time for dinner!

At midnight (it was now the midnight from Saturday to Sunday) we returned from Pietro’s second restaurant, even better if anything than the first, and relaxed in our ‘room’.

“Destiny, I hope you do not have any more surprises for me,” Pietro said. “Chantal was quite devastating and I shall never forget her …. but that intensity…. Phew!”

“Well Pietro, you know you agreed to abide by my decisions, and I hope so far you are satisfied…..”

“Oh very much so!” interposed Pietro, “..only…”

“And there will be no more surprises --- well, let us say the surprises will not be quite so dramatic!”

As the night progressed, sucking and licking followed handling and fondling, and the only surprise I deemed it appropriate to initiate came during the phase where Pietro was lying on the table being fucked. The innovation was then to employ the toy that Heidi had introduced to me. As Jane sat on Pietro’s cock, I inserted the obelisk-like electrode between upper cunt-wall and cock, and I attached the small clip to Jane’s clitoral hood. As I played with the controls, the effect was quite profound. Jane’s response was immediate, and Pietro must also have felt some thing because he asked me to employ the device “whatever it is” until eternity.

Well eternity it was not, but we all had a go with it and even Tina pronounced it good (though, she did say, “Why the hell don’t we just fuck the guy stupid!”). No commercial commonsense, Tina!

We got Pietro off sometime during the night and after he succumbed to slumber Jane and I spent a few precious hours thereafter pleasing each other. Next morning (Tina had been admonished!) we showered, dressed, and the stretch limo conveyed us to Pietro’s favorite “Sunday Brunch”, where we pigged out like there was no tomorrow.

It’s hard being a Courtesan, but I guess someone has to do it!

As Jane was saying goodbye she thanked me for the weekend.

“I understand,” she said, “how you have adjusted the ‘game’ to suit your own requirements. You have done this very well….” She hesitated. “… better than I could,” she said. “Any time you want help…!”

“Thanks Jane,” I replied. “I really appreciate it. As you know, Pietro has lots of connections, so I think there should be plenty of opportunities for this threesome. We complement each other well, don’t you think?”

Jane did, and it was indeed so that we saw gents as a threesome on a regular basis, and not to our financial disadvantage, of that you can be sure!

Pietro was a little bit shocked by his reaction to Chantal, but he recovered.

“I had no idea I had a masochistic streak,” he said.

But he was open enough to exploit it and we had more than one session that involved pain. I had learned from Lynda of the proximity between sexual pain and sexual pleasure, and it was interesting to try it out ‘in the field’, as it were. As time progressed “Chantal” and I as a duo came to acquire more and more clients until they practically filled our calendars. That’s the amazing thing about being a Courtesan. At the beginning it’s hell and you have to take whatever work you can find viz. my experiences with ‘green ties’. But once you get over ‘the hump’ (if you get over the hump, which many girls do not), life becomes very easy and very comfortable. Maybe you need to be lucky too, I am prepared to admit!

==============================================================

So at the time of writing I am a ‘high class Courtesan”, whatever you wish to understand by this term. I am ‘for hire’, but if you want me you are going to have to walk a long road to find me, and even then nothing is guaranteed. I am rich beyond my wildest dreams, and almost certainly, dear reader, much richer than you. If current revenues continue for just a few more years, I will be financially independent whatever the markets do, and at the tender age of 32! What I will do then I do not know, but at present I have no complaints about my life. I have carved out a space in the ‘paid-sex’ scene in which I am comfortable and in which there is no threat to my independence. In addition, I have taken steps to cover myself in the event I fall foul of the vice squad. You can never protect your person 100%, but you can protect your assets. So if they ever do come for me, me is all they will get!

It has been a long road from Peoria, but I have never had the slightest regret that I traveled it. I am emancipated, worldly wise and independent in a way I never could have been in a confining marriage with Brad. I have come to recognize that Brad was not a bad guy. He was just an ordinary guy. And I am not an ordinary woman. As to whether I would recommend the path I have taken to any other woman, I would say Think! Where are you at, what are you options, what is important to you? My life is certainly more romantic than any ‘wife-mother’ life could be, but it is different and once you embark on it the ‘way back’, if this is what you decided finally that you want, is far from easy.

Also, though I like to think I created my new life all by myself, I was lucky in my connections and I had important benefactors. But connections do not do it all. They can only facilitate a path, a path that must be trod by you yourself. There is a saying that you make your own luck. It is not entirely true, but neither is it entirely false.

===============================================================

Although I am now an independent Courtesan, my private relationship with Heidi has lasted, and still lasts to the time of writing, though we do now see less of each other. Passion wanes, and with it lust for adventures elsewhere grows. She is a free spirit and so, following my emancipation, am I. We enjoyed each other, and we continue to do so, but neither was, is or ever will be an encumbrance to the other. We are, however, soul mates, and if Heidi were to fall in love with another woman, or if I were, then I’m sure our first act would be to call the other and let it all hang out. What we have, Heidi and I, will ever die and will never degrade because we are absolutely open and honest with each other.

Am I a lesbian? I still don’t know. I adore women, their bodies, their grace. But there is also great satisfaction in being pleasured by a man, and pleasuring him in equal measure. What’s in a name?

Love? What is it? If not that which I have described exists between Heidi and myself, I do not know. Passion, ecstasy, these I know. These are real, the pursuit of which makes you alive.

RonRyder
RonRyder
72 Followers