Out of Session: Endings

Story Info
Follow-up to BoringDude's Out of Session: Beginnings.
4.1k words
3.83
17.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a follow-up story to BoringDude's story Out of Sessions: The Beginnings. Thank you, Dude, for the invitation to complete it. Minimal effort is made to provide back story, so I urge everyone to read that story first. I hope you enjoy.

Friday, 10:00 PM

"Robert, Honey, that was great. I thought you were going to screw my brains out!"

"I thought you were upset that I didn't tell you about Janice."

"Don't be silly. You can't keep everybody's name straight as it is. I don't expect you to tell me about every new employee. I just heard her name somewhere and was pulling your chain.

"But I've been wondering about something. I've had patients that claim they don't like getting their pussies eaten. I suspect their husbands aren't very good at it. But you are beyond a doubt a Jedi master! How did you get so good at it?"

"Natural talent? Lots of practice?"

"I've got to believe you had a very good teacher. Nobody is that good at anything by practice alone."

"Well, I didn't ever practice alone... Actually, I do have a secret. Years ago I found this old Indian book on oral sex. It taught me everything I know. It has a section on cock sucking, too."

"Why did you never give me that part to read?"

"You were pretty good already. And I wanted to keep the book secret."

"But imagine how great I would be if I took the master class! Do you still have the book?"

"Actually, it was falling apart, so I scanned it into my computer. I'll email it to you. The file is called oral.pdf. Will you read it?"

"Yes, and I'll rock your world!"

"I'll look forward to it. Goodnight, Hon."

Saturday, 10:00 AM

"Jim, thanks for seeing me on such short notice."

"Helen, it's always great to see my favorite patient! Well, the one who's been seeing me the longest, anyway."

"Since we've been each other's therapists since we finished school, I guess that's true."

"So you said you have a problem concerning a new patient. And the problem is both professional and personal? Intriguing"

"Her name is Janice. She is happily married with two kids. About a year ago, a single man named Dave walks into her office and starts chatting with her. He stops by a couple of times a week, just to chat. Eventually he asks her out to lunch -- again perfectly innocent. Two months ago she suggests a more intimate restaurant, where they hold hands, kiss and 'fool around.'" Their last two lunches took place in a hotel room. When I saw her Thursday she said she was considering his invitation to meet him after work in a hotel so they could spend a couple of hours together. She would call her husband and tell him she was working late."

"I must say, this is the most patient seducer I have ever heard of. What does Janice want?"

"She's conflicted, of course. She claims to love her husband, and her dream is to grow old with him. She does appreciate the risk she is running, but claims her life had gotten stale and she needs the thrill of this affair. She wants help sorting out her feelings. I told her I has not going to tell her what to do, but just guide her in understanding those feelings. I think we made progress, but I am certain she is going to keep her date on Friday."

"I think you are taking the right approach. So what's the problem?"

"Well, halfway through the session I became convinced that 'Dave' is my husband, Robert."

"Ouch. Are you sure?"

"Oh, yeah. I peeked out my window and watched her get in her car -- the back windshield had a silhouette of a man, a woman, a boy kicking a soccer ball and a girl in a tutu. Quite cute, actually. Fridays, I only have a couple of afternoon appointments so I left early and drove to the building where she works. Just as I got there I recognized her car driving off, so I followed it to the Hyatt. I waited for almost three hours until they came out holding hands. It was definitely Robert. I hurried home and got there just before Robert did."

"So, what are you going to do?"

"Well, for now I am doing everything to keep Robert from knowing I suspect. I feel my first responsibility should be to my patient. But, can I even keep seeing Janice as a patient? At the least, I have to disclose my involvement, and see if she agrees to continue. And I can never tell Robert that she is my patient. Do you think that would be okay?"

"I suppose. But will you be able to be objective?"

"I think so. After all, she is perfectly innocent -- she thinks Dave is single and she succumbed to one of the cleverest seductions ever. I feel quite sorry for her. As for Robert, there's no point in stopping him now. Anyway, I want to see how this plays out a bit. I suspect I'll be seeing a lot more of you soon."

"Well, I'll be here."

Sunday, 10:00 PM

"Jan, can we talk for a bit?"

"Just for a bit, Pete. I'm really tired and I ..."

"Honey, are you all right? The last couple of weeks, you've moody and distant. Lately, I feel you have been pulling away from us. Friday night when we went to bed, it was like you didn't want me to touch you. Billy asked me why you were mad at him. Is something troubling you at work? Did I do anything to upset you? You know I love you and would do anything to make you happy."

"Oh, Honey, I'm sorry. One of the girls at work is having marital problems and I guess it's affecting me. I didn't realize I was letting it affect our family. I promise I'll do better."

"Tell you what. Billy's first soccer game is Friday afternoon. Why don't we both leave work a little early and go watch him play. Afterwards, the four of us can celebrate. We haven't done anything as a family for a while. You worked late last Friday; surely your boss will give you some time off."

"I ... I'll see what I can do. I think I am supposed to work late this Friday too. I'll try to change that. I love you, Pete. Come here and let me show you how much."

Tuesday, 1:30 PM

"Come in, Janice. Are you all right?"

"Helen, I really need to talk to you. Pete has noticed that I've been rather distant lately. The kids think I'm angry with them. Pete asked me to leave work early on Friday and spend some time as a family, and all I could think of is that I made a date with Dave for that afternoon. I feel like I'm drowning."

"I hate to do this to you, but I have something I have to tell you before I say anything else. I don't know if this will be a life preserver for you or an weight to drag you down. But last Thursday I began to suspect that I know Dave, and Friday I followed you to the Hyatt and made sure. Your friend Dave is really my husband, Robert."

"Oh, my God! What are you going to do?"

"Janice, these sessions are about you, not me. First, I have to ask you if you want to continue seeing me. You may feel I can't be objective in helping you because of my relationship with 'Dave' but I think I may be able to help more than anyone else. I am ethically prevented from telling Robert that you are my client. Understand that my first loyalty is to my patient. Do you want to continue?"

"Yes! I need this. Oh, Helen, I'm so sorry. If I had known he was married ..."

"Stop right there. Are you saying you would not have had this affair if you knew he was married? Why not?"

"I would never do anything to endanger someone else's marriage!"

"But you did. You are risking your husband's marriage. You seem distressed at the thought of hurting Dave, but only concerned about hurting Pete. What does that tell you?"

"NO! I love Pete! I don't love Dave. But you ..."

"Please, my marriage should not be a factor in your decision. If you stop seeing Dave, it should be to save your marriage, not someone else's."

"I guess I see that."

"Janice, understand that this was a very unusual seduction. If you are sitting at a bar and a handsome man buys you a drink, asks you to dance and then takes you up to his room, that is simple lust. But Dave didn't do that. For a year, he made friends with you. Over the course of a hundred lunches, you told him about yourself, your family, your dreams, and he told you about his. By the time you were physically intimate you were already emotionally intimate. I'll bet you considered him to be your best friend. What you have may not be love, but it's pretty darn close. It is certainly more than friendship, and your attraction is more than mere lust. The problem is that he was probably lying. After all, the day he met you he told you two lies -- that his name was Dave and that he was single. I'm sure the things he told you about himself were mostly lies, too. The Dave you are so enamored with is only a figment of Robert's imagination. Did you ever tell Pete about your lunches with Dave, even when they were completely innocent?"

"Uh, well no."

"So even then you knew they were wrong, and you were getting a thrill out of your little secret. Janice, Dave was never trying to be your friend. There was no reason to lie if that's what he wanted. From the beginning, he was trying to seduce you. He only took baby steps, and waited for you to take the first big one. That happened when you suggested going to a romantic restaurant. Then the steps got a little bigger -- going to a motel for oral sex and then going all the way. But last Friday you took two really big steps. First, instead of a quickie, which is always just sex, you spent three hours making love. Second, you lied to your husband. You never had to do that before. Now you are considering skipping quality time with your family, which you have been neglecting, in favor of another lovemaking session. The next step will be even bigger -- he will want to engineer a way to spend the night with you."

"Helen, he's already asked me if I have an out-of-town relative I could make an excuse to visit. I even mentioned to Pete that I was a worried about an aunt in Pennsylvania who's in a nursing home."

"Janice, last week you said that you were never going to get caught because you were being smart. Your husband may trust you completely, but you told me that he is getting concerned. Maybe he is worried he's not paying enough attention to you. Suppose he walks into your office, holding a bouquet of flowers, wanting to treat you to a nice lunch and a coworker says that you're probably out with your good friend Dave? Or he calls your boss and asks her to please not make you work late on Friday, and she tells him that they never work late on Fridays?"

"God, you're right. I didn't realize Pete might do something like that. I'd better work extra hard this week to make him know I love him so he won't worry about me."

"Janice, I worry that this is progressing so fast that I think it will soon be too late to stop it, if it's not already. You have to decide what you really want. You know that if you asked ten women for advice on what to do, only Sami would cheer you on.

"Janice, our time is almost up for today. I'll see you Thursday. You have two dates for Friday afternoon. It looks like you are leaning toward keeping the one with Dave. Be sure that's what you want."

"Helen, I know my fling with Dave will end soon. If I can have just a little more time with him, I'll be over it, and I will have forty years to spend loving Pete. But I will think about it, and see you on Thursday."

Tuesday, 4:00 PM

"Jim, this is Helen. Can you talk for just a few minutes?"

"Is this about that patient, what was her name?"

"Yes, Janice. I know I shouldn't get emotionally involved, but she is such a sweet girl and she's heading blindly off a cliff. And it's my own husband leading her!"

"You aren't responsible for a patient's bad decisions. Or your husband."

"I know. I suppose I'm most concerned because of Robert's role in all this. He's been so smooth that I can't help but feel he's done this before, and will do it again. What troubles me the most is that I don't see what his endgame is. I've only been married to Robert for three years, and I've never seen this side of him. Maybe his goal is to get her to abandon her family and run away with him. Then he will have 'won', and he can dump her and move on to the next married woman. If so, that is an evil beyond words."

"Well, it looks like, whatever happens, your days with Robert are numbered."

"No kidding. And that gives me some ideas."

"Helen, don't do anything rash."

"I'll be careful. But my first loyalty is always to my patient."

Tuesday, 6:00 PM

"Helen, that was a wonderful meal! Especially out here by the lake. "

"Thank you, honey. Here, have some more wine. I wanted to talk to you about one of my patients."

"I thought you told me you would never mention your patients. Something about ethics."

"Yes, and you remember when you asked me to marry you I explained that my patients always came first. But I think I can bend that rule a bit here. Her name is Janice, and she's having an affair with a guy named Dave."

"Okay..."

"Please, honey. She described you very well. And when you mentioned your great skill with your tongue, well, it was easy to figure out you were Dave."

"You seem to be taking this rather well. Are you going to tell her not to continue?"

"Honey, I've been telling her that all along! But you have your claws into her so deeply that she would follow you wherever you lead.

"But as soon as I figured out you were Dave, I did a little snooping. Remember that funny video I sent you, where you watch a bunch of guys playing basketball and yet you never see a gorilla walk across the court? You told me you didn't see the gorilla either! We had a big laugh about that. Another thing you didn't notice was a little program embedded in that video. Didn't you know not to click on something that isn't from a trusted source? Oh, wait, it was from me, wasn't it? Funny thing about trust.

"While you were watching, all your files were being copied to my computer. You have to love those solid state drives. So quiet!

"My, you've been a busy boy! And you kept such good records! I see Janice is your third conquest. All since we've been married, too. Of course, your first attempt didn't go well. Susan, right?"

"Yeah, I tried putting the moves on her after a month and she shot me down, and that was the end of that. I learned a big lesson, though. The next one that bit was Beverly. I resolved to wait until she made a small move. It took about three months, but then she put her hand on mine while we were eating. Still, I took it slow. I found I enjoyed the chase. The next time she put her hand on mine, I gently squeezed it, and she smiled. After that, she took over, and it was warp speed. She suggested the hotel, and even arranged to spend the night with me. That was the fastest. Only four months from 'Hello' to 'You fuck me so good!' Of course, I had rigged the room with cameras. I sent a DVD to her husband and disappeared."

"Why?"

"Hey, the bitch was cheating on her husband. She deserved it."

"Weren't you afraid she or her husband would find you?"

"Nah. I was 'Ron,' told her I sold insurance and never went to that part of town again. Besides, I made sure the video only showed her as the aggressor. That tends to redirect his anger in the proper direction."

"I see you kept track of her, though. After she got out of the hospital and he got out of jail, they got a divorce and she's struggling to raise her two kids. Sad, really.

"I saw Kelly held out for eight months. Fortunately, her husband didn't get violent. Still, it's hard for her, alone with her three children. And I see Janice holds the record. Over eleven months! But I see you recorded her during your last tryst. Couldn't wait until she spent the night? She would, you know."

"Hey, after such a long chase I wasn't going to take any chances."

"And you still had time to embezzle $2,000,000. On the one hand, I'm surprised you settled for so little, and on the other hand I'm surprised a mere salesman could steal so much. But you always were the clever one. I see you even have a new identity worked out. When are you leaving? Right after your overnight with Janice?"

"Hey, I worked hard for it. Almost a whole year! So, why haven't you called the cops?"

"Now, why would I do that? I am happy to see you go. Or at least, to have the police think you did. Since we live in Texas, it's so easy for you to slip over into Mexico, and from there you can go anywhere! By the way, are you getting sleepy? You are, aren't you? You look like you're about to fall over. I'm sad to say you won't be getting up. It's the wine, you know. Or maybe something in it. Your body is going to end up weighted down at the bottom of this lake. Did you know it's over fifty feet deep? Of, course, they could find you if they looked, but why would they? Nobody knows you came here, and anyway you're going to be in Panama! That's where you sent your money, right? Of course, it's not there now. How nice of you to record the account number and password. It ended up in two trust funds, set up by an anonymous benefactor. One million each to Beverly and Kelly. It won't make up for what they lost, but I'm sure they will appreciate it. Well, goodbye, darling. It has been interesting living with you."

Thursday, 1:30 PM

"Hello, Janice. Come in and sit down."

"Helen, I decided I'm going to keep my date with my husband."

"That's great, Janice. Are you through with Dave?"

"Not really. He didn't come by for lunch yesterday, so I left him a voicemail asking him to postpone our date for a couple of weeks while I make it up to Pete. I told him by then I can arrange to spend the night. Please, Helen, I know I'm taking a big chance, but ..."

"Janice, let met turn my laptop around so you can see a video I think you might find interesting."

"Oh, my God! That's me and Dave! How did you get this?"

"Remember, last Friday Dave got to the hotel ahead of you to get a room. He also set up some cameras. He took this video. Your best friend and lover was going to send it to your husband, unless he got a better one when you spent the night with him."

"Wait, what are you saying? Dave would never do that! He loves me ... Oh, shit, he was lying about that too, wasn't he? After all, he was cheating on you; why did I believe he wouldn't betray me, too? How did you get this?"

"Tuesday night I got home to find a note from Robert. He had embezzled some money from his company. They were about to do an audit, so he had to flee the country. He had left in such a hurry that he hadn't turned off his computer, so I looked through his files. He kept very good notes. You were his third conquest. The other two are now divorced and struggling to raise their kids. Had you carried on with your plan, this would have been your fate, too."

"I can't believe this! Wait, let me pull myself together ... Okay, I'm better. What are you going to do with the video?"

"Well, I was going to destroy it, unless you want a copy as a souvenir. It is very good quality."

"God, no! Please destroy it! I never want to even think about that day!"

"Tell, me, Janice. What are you feeling now? Why are you crying?"

"I don't know. I feel like someone I love just died."

"Well, Robert didn't die -- he's in some foreign country enjoying his ill-gotten gains. But, yes, someone died. Dave did. He died when you found out he never cared for you and was only setting you up to destroy you. I think you now realize that you had some pretty strong feelings for Dave, however misplaced they may have been. He may have been a fictional character, but you were so invested in him that, when he asked you to spend the night with him, you were willing to risk your happiness and that of everyone you love to do this for him."

"I know I never loved him, not like I love Pete, but I guess I got carried away by lust."

12