Out of the Ashes Ch. 00 - Prologue

Story Info
A romantic futa story set in a late medieval fantasy world.
1k words
4.36
22.5k
34
0

Part 1 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out of the ashes

Summary

A kingdom is on the verge of collapse since the two previously equal races started to fight for dominance.

Although the hermaphrodite minority triumphed over the human population in two bloody wars, their power was far from absolute.

It looks like the next conflict is just a matter of time as the decimated human majority is forced to lead a miserable existence under their new masters iron fists.

The divide between these two worlds is getting increasingly irreconcilable by the very day without any recovery in sight.

Until to one eventful day, that set events into motion, that might change the fate of both.

Disclaimer

This story is attempting to ground many "fetish" ideas, which won't be listed, to not spoil later parts of the story.

Generally speaking, some or most of the familiar "futa" main fetishes are included to some extent, alongside female muscle in a more vast and expansive narrative and setting.

There will be lots and lots of build-up and characters, that don't engage in any sexual activity at all. There will also be long stretches without any actual sexual content, but the "lack" of said content, especially in the beginning, is intended. The planned sex scenes will, atleast I hope so, benefit from the character interaction up to the point and should generally work in this "slow burning" romantic and personal story in a grand setting.

So, to sum up, this story will tick many boxes, if you look for more immersive and slightly fantastical scenarios with erotic elements and some action scenes here and there instead of some quick wank, since it's pretty far away from fast-paced smut.

At last it is worth mentioning that this will be my first attempt to write in English at such a dramatic and grand scale, which is not my native language, but after loads and loads of proofreading, I hope I can make you forget about that fact.

Definitely themes of the story will be updated at later stages of the story: Mini-Giantess, Futanari/Hermaphrodites with both sexual organs, political intrigue, racism, size difference, low-fantasy setting Victorian era, female muscle...

Feel free to post what you think. I am glad about any feedback. Ask me about the setting and characters, if you are really interested. With enough feedback I would maybe consider writing a little more "detailed" overview of the world I am trying to create and the characters.

Hope you will enjoy.

Hurradiegams

Prologue

The last 30 years had been, what many scholars would call a "dark age" for the kingdom.

Since the earliest recordings humans and hermaphrodites settled on the same lands and over countless generations shared the same culture and history.

Besides their shared cultural identity, they never completely merged, due to the fact that the two races were and are not sexually compatible, despite some fruitless attempts. That primal curiosity slowly vanished over time and the increasing racial tensions over the last few generations led to a total divide in the leading class, the nobility and from there the course was set for open hostilities and the inevitable war.

The rulers were elected by the hermaphrodite and human nobles, but years of political turmoil basically reduced the title of "highking" and "highqueen" to pawns for their political parties. That came to an abrupt end when one general rose to the occasion with the sole intent of establishing order in a world, that was sinking into chaos.

Her name was Anastasia, widely regarded as one if not the strongest fighter of the entire realm and a very capable and innovative commander. She was also known to be the tallest hermaphrodite for over a century and in a society where physical prowess and size was paramount that equalled unrivalled political power.

The invention of gunpowder weapons and the revolutionary use of cannons and muskets soon propelled her to the strongest force in her faction and by that her entire race.

Humans always had the numerical superiority, but hermaphrodites were much stronger and more imposing than any human could ever hope to be. The young general soon defeated the human opposition and took the capitol and the royal palace.

She crowned herself the new "highking". The title was rather odd, seeing as the position wasn't held by a man, but it was an unforgotten relict of bygone times, when exclusively men ruled the world. But it soon got obvious that her strengths belonged on the battlefield and not in the throne room. Anastasia ruled with an iron fist, stripped almost all human nobles from their titles and cemented the dominant position of the from there exclusively ruling minority, the hermaphrodites.

That act of tyranny resulted in a civil war that would last for over three years and ended in the total defeat of the revolting human population.

Many towns and castles were reduced to rubble and the tensions between the two races were on an all-time high ever since. It would take decades to recover from this devastating uprising and not only scarred the now increasingly inept ruler.

The marriage with her long-term lover Euridike was a blessing for the human population though. She was the perfect counterpart to the martial ruler, a skilled diplomat and generally one of the very few hermaphrodites, that tried to ease tension between the new leading class and the human majority.

She would later give birth to two daughters. The older one was called Margaret and the younger princess called Sybilla.

While the newly established ruling class was dwelling in their wealth, the same couldn't be said about the human population.

Most had to rebuild their destroyed homes on their own without almost any help of their now new ruler.

Rich trade cities turned into slums and most "voted" representatives struggled to pay the crown's new taxes. The future was grim and peace only kept by Anastasia's impressive military.

Until to one eventful day, that set events into motion, that future historians would call "a turning point" for the entire kingdom... And that's where "their" story began.