Out of the Ashes Ch. 08

Story Info
Margaret's growth continues as she finally surpassed Alexia.
5.3k words
4.59
7.4k
5
0

Part 9 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8: Ghosts from the past

(5,3k words, romance, sex, futa x futa, implied growth, hyper sizes, bulges, cum inflation, size praise and worship)

Many weeks passed and the leaves on trees started to turn all shades of red and brown as summer was slowly getting replaced by the moodiness of early autumn. Which didn't manage to sour the mood of the now both massive futas in the slightest. The fun and passion the two shared crushed almost every fraction of anger or doubt about anything in their lives. With one exception for Alexia.

Margaret once more headed off to Gretchen. She already outgrew the dress she got two weeks earlier, which was the third since she started to blossom. Although her growth spurt seemed to slow down there was one final obstacle she would definitely overcome soon - outgrowing Alexia.

And both knew this day would be today.

"Are you sure about that?" Ricky asked with a lifted eyebrow.

"Yeah. Why not?" Alexia replied with a smirk.

"Well... I have never seen anyone fishing like that...It looks rather... odd."

He wasn't wrong. While he was sitting in his little wooden boat floating on the around 5ft deep water of the town's bay, Alexia was simply standing, up to her waist in the sea. The blonde boy was also equipped with a fishing rod and somewhat typical to her former profession the martial hermaphrodite only wielded a sharpened spear as a make-shift harpoon to catch fishes with.

"It might look unorthodox, but believe me this absolutely works. Besides, you won't ever get me on this nutshell," the futa mused and focused on not moving any parts of her body immersed in the dark blue water.

"Oh ok... wait a second! Don't tell me you are afraid of boats!" he laughed and threw out his fishing rod at the opposite direction of Alexia.

"It's not that I am afraid by them, I guess I simply prefer solid ground under my feet that's a-- shhh... silence," she muttered and slowly rose the wooden spear above her head while their prey slowly emerged around the buff futa.

Within minutes a swarm of smaller and bigger fish circled around Alexia, probably mistaken for a statue by how idle she stood there.

She took aim and waited until she figured out the pattern of one particularly mouth-watering magnificent redperch carelessly swimming in front of her.

Alexia's strike was quite fast and precise, but still felt a bit off. The lack of actual training was showing. Not just combat training, but also basic training. She barely found the strength or the time for her workouts after a passionate night with Margaret - and she didn't mind one bit.

"Gotcha!" Alexia triumphed and lifted the huge and desperately flailing fish out the water and towards Ricky.

"I'll be damned. Consider myself impressed," the boy smirked while he ended the redperch's suffering with a swift cut of his knife.

"See... I wasn't just talk ya know," Alexia giggled at his reaction on her praising herself.

"Don't expect me to bow before you now, your majesty," he joked and put aside the dead fish.

"That doesn't sound too bad if you ask me!"

"You wish..."

This type of talk would have offended her when she first arrived, but not anymore. Too much had changed since then. The humans she initially considered enemies turned out to be friends, atleast the ones still talking to her. Especially Ricky. She started to develop quite a soft spot for his snarky remarks once he felt comfortable enough to dish them out to the imposing hermaphrodite.

Alexia laughed out loud and cleaned the bloody spear in the salty water surrounding her. Her gaze wandered off into the distance while she took in the marvellous scenery.

This might be a simple life she thought, but this doesn't make it one bit less fulfilling. She looked up the cliff and stared at the royal palace in the distance, looming at the horizon like a ghost from the past.

She avoided the sight of her former home over the last weeks, knowing she didn't want to face the inevitable truth yet. That she didn't want to return to it any longer.

Margaret clearly didn't feel the same urge to go back to where they spent most their lives, but Alexia's mind couldn't come to terms. The feeling of giving up on all what she held dear before she literally jumped into this adventure with her childhood friend, her duty, her friends and colleagues, no, her family... should she trade everything for "just" happiness?

Usually she would shiver whenever this pressing question arose in her head and leave her looking for ways to rationalize her situation, but times had changed.

The black-haired warrior confidently stared into the distant outlining of the marble gardens and the massive walls surrounding them. No, she didn't feel like running away anymore. She made up her mind.

This was what she wanted and she would willingly trade everything she possessed to remain here in a heartbeat, with Margaret. Sure, she would miss many of her friends in the royal guard. She served with some of them since she joined as a squire and in a way, they filled the void of her family better than her actual parents and sisters ever did.

Alexia smiled when she thought of some of the fun times she spent in that castle, but she realized they were nothing more than past, admittedly uplifting, memories and her focus was resting on her hopefully even more fulfilling future.

The brawny hermaphrodite felt in a sense a metaphorical weight falling off her shoulders. She finally chose the path she wanted to pursue and, in a way, only had to muster the bravery for a final goodbye. She didn't even feel shocked by how surprisingly easy this decision was, nor that everything came down to Margaret and the way she made Alexia feel. It all just felt right.

The former commander looked at peace while she kept silently staring off into the distance, with a smile on her face and unaware that the princess had returned from Gretchen's place.

The blonde snuck behind her obviously daydreaming lover and silently gestured to Ricky not to reveal her approach.

He just nodded and kept on whistling his tune while he made another attempt to catch anything worthwhile.

Margaret slowly came closer and was almost within reach to grab her partner's intriguing waistline, when she noticed what Alexia was staring at. She felt a bit annoyed by what felt like clinging onto their past, but deep-down hoped Alexia wouldn't feel this conflicted for much longer.

Little did she know, that the martial hermaphrodite just found peace.

"Already caught anything?" Margaret mused while resting her head on top of Alexia's shoulders while avoiding any obvious questions about the palace.

She didn't have to stand on her toes any longer, she was the perfect height now.

"Hey! Of course... I am keeping my part of the bargain," Alexia replied and just leaned to the side to be greeted by the voluminous hair and lips of her girlfriend.

"Good! I am also ready..." the blonde huskily replied.

She took a few steps away from Alexia and showed off her new outfit and hairdo.

Alexia couldn't decide what stunned her more, but one thing was certain. Both were breathtaking.

The now equally tall blonde slowly twirled around in the water and showed all there was to her curvaceous figure.

Her blonde curls reached halfway down to her back and led Alexia's gaze to reach lower to her partner's tight-fitting pants which were mostly submerged in the water.

"You weren't kidding when you said you wanted to look more... 'confident' was the word, right?" Alexia chuckled and reached out to Margaret's waist.

It took quite a bit off willpower not to grab the enticingly stretched outline of Margaret's ass in her pants. But seeing the princess' front wasn't any less intriguing.

Her now massive rack even dwarfed Alexia's in comparison and stretched the fabric to a degree that left nothing to the imagination and offered an ocean of cleavage. And amidst the almost unrivalled culmination of cleavage in the kingdom rested Alexia's birthday present, the pearl ring hanging from a fine chain around Margaret's neck ever since her fingers outgrew the ring itself.

"Yeah! And I think Gretchen did a good job here. Don't you agree?"

"I do. But I don't even wonna think about how much she enjoyed herself seeing you in this outfit," Alexia said.

"You sound a bit jealous," Margaret chuckled and rested her own hands on Alexia's strong mid.

"Maybe..." the older futa replied and the two kissed, not even caring what the other fishers around them or Ricky would think of them making out in public.

Almost everyone did grow somewhat accustomed to the gargantuan couple and learned to deal with the "unnatural" sight of two massive hermaphrodite's openly and more importantly often showing their affection. Some looked away, others muttered words of anger and dismay but thankfully most reacted the same way they did with any ordinary juvenile couple making a bit of a scene when making out. They let them have their fun.

Alexia's hand was hovering over the heir's voluptuous rump while Margaret got a good feeling of the former soldier's abs.

"You taste amazing. Let me guess... cake at Gretchen's place?" Alexia wondered.

"Correct. Which means I might wonna skip the main course and go for straight for the desert again!" Margaret huskily whispered and further made her point with her ravenous gaze.

"Hehehe I thought so. What a shame I caught a really magnificent specimen..."

"We still got tomorrow for it I'd say. Tonight, it's just us two though. I will make up for not appreciating your catch enough, don't ya worry!"

"Sounds like a deal!" the former warrior chuckled.

Alexia appreciated Margaret's increasingly dominant attitude. With every inch she was gaining she started to display more confidence the closer she got to actually exceeding the 8'6" warrior. She wondered how their dynamic might change when this would happen, but also knew she would find out later that day.

The blonde hugged her girlfriend tight and kept things rather modest - for now, but both knew that this wouldn't last for much longer.

The late day's sunshine's danced on the water and offered a beautiful red reflection only late summer could provide. This would also mean that fishing time would soon be over though - with limited success for some.

"Still no luck, Ricky?" Margaret jested.

"Well, maybe you two making out scared them off, who knows," he cheekily replied and earned a chuckle by the incognito princess.

"Maybe. Hey, by the way, how is your brother doing?" Margaret asked.

"Here we go again..." Alexia muttered and rolled her eyes while facing in the other direction.

Ricky picked up on the black haired futa's annoyed growl, but Margaret still looked eager for a proper response.

"I think he is alright, yeah. I am not sure though... I haven't seen him for a while to be honest."

"You didn't see him either? I mean, it's obvious that he is avoiding us... but you?"

"Nah, that's not it. I guess he just found a neat place to ... "cope". Maybe at some friend's place. I don't know. But I am sure he will be fine eventually. No need to worry."

"Good... and thanks, Ricky."

"You're welcome," he smirked and let out a sigh as he furled in the fishing rod, as pristine and unproven like at the beginning of the day.

Margaret noticed the other fisher's as well turning around and heading home. Some greeted her from a distance by waving or simply nodding at her, others didn't, but it felt great to see at least a decent portion of them actually appreciating to see the now truly massive and hung waitress.

"Lexi? We would be heading back, are ya coming?" she eventually asked after a few moments of observing Alexia once more staring off into the distance, namely the royal palace.

Alexia smirked and with a last but short gaze at her former home felt like this would be an actual and final goodbye. She turned around and immediately forgot about the unexpectedly easily resolved struggle when she saw her blonde lover.

"Yeah. Yeah, I am. Gladly," she chirped and grabbed Maggie's hand while heading back to their actual home.

The three walked into the inn and were greeted by the sight of Manuel once more practicing his piano play and Agatha listening to him. It turned out that despite lacking two fingers on his left hand and not playing for many years he could partially fill the void that Margaret left once she grew too big to play on the human sized piano herself.

"We are back fellas!" Ricky proclaimed while putting down the set of fishing gear and Alexia's impressive catch.

"Is it already that late? Wheew, time is just flying these days," Agatha mused and clapped the old innkeeper on his shoulder. He smiled, like quite often over the last few weeks.

"Indeed," he said and shifted his attention to the fish on the table. "And who caught this beauty here? Ricky?" he wondered in awe at the boy still holding his fishing gear.

The blonde boy just turned around and wasn't sure if he could take the praise that was rightfully Alexia's. He bet on the characteristically competitive commander clarifying the catch, but her reaction took him by surprise.

"Totally. You should have seen it! That was... really something else! Quite a fisherman we got here!" Alexia chuckled and made Margaret shake her head while grinning ear to ear.

Ricky blushed and couldn't help but grin himself, but he didn't object. The humans would go on about ways on how to cook this fine piece of fish, but the two hermaphrodite's appetite wouldn't be satisfied by simply a great meal.

"Not to be impolite here, but we are gotta head upstairs. We got something to celebrate," Margaret cheered and pulled Alexia closer.

"Oh? What's the occasion?" Agatha wondered while the two men already lifted an eyebrow, knowing what "celebrations" usually meant.

"Today will be the first day Maggie will be taller than me!" Alexia euphorically stated, without an ounce of jealousy in her voice.

"Interesting. I didn't know this was an actual reason to celebrate, but congratulations Maggie. I think," the elderly woman stated while Manuel laughed and shook his head.

"Yeah. But please try to keep it down a bit, will ya? We want to catch at least a bit of sleep tonight," Manuel mused and earned an elbow from Agatha into his side for the remark.

"No promises!" Alexia mused when Margaret playfully pulled her after her and upstairs.

The newly restored staircase, just like the renewed floor no more creaked and bucked under the two futa's combined weight and the humans left downstairs would only hear the door shut when the big couple walked out of sight. It wouldn't be the last thing for tonight - not by a longshot.

Their room reeked of sex, which wasn't a surprise when the two had a go almost every morning after getting up and before going to sleep late at night - and the two were already back to fulfilling their daily quota.

Margaret pushed into Alexia who let herself being pressed at the wall and grabbed the blonde's mesmerizing curves trapped in the wet fabric.

"These pants do wonders for your ass!" Alexia gasped in between long and tongue-play-triggering kisses.

"I knew you would like them," Margaret grinned and led her partner's hand towards the more than obvious and more than impressive bulge between her legs.

"It feels good to be able to show off some real goods these days," Maggie proudly proclaimed and let the black-haired futas hand proof her claim.

"You're becoming such a tease, Maggie!"

"And we both love it!"

"You bet," Alexia huskily replied and took the imitative.

She gently guided Margaret towards their resting place. The two mattresses that were actually intended for both of their now utterly demolished beds. There was no point in attempting to fix them any longer, just to wreck them the next time they were about to have some real fun, so they simply laid both mattresses on the ground and resumed their lovemaking right there. Just like at this very moment.

Margaret's hefty chest snug tightly in her overly stretched and revealing blouse, her nipples clearly peaking through the fabric and teasing Alexia's equally sensitive mammaries.

"Hey... are you wearing... a bra?!" Lexi wondered.

"Mmmh..."

"Didn't know you would find anything with your new size though. Maybe you aren't THAT big yet, Maggie," Alexia teased and winked at the flabbergasted princess.

"Custom made and an R-cup seems quite neat for me! But I guess I can just grow them bigger for you, my sizequeen. Wouldn't mind that actually!" Margaret giggled and let Alexia unpack the gargantuan "goods".

Margaret wasn't kidding when she said 'custom made'. Alexia didn't even think that many hermaphrodites were still wearing bras when they were THIS big. She herself even often struggled to find anything that suited her own M-Cups.

But it was obvious that Gretchen's custom-made bra was only meant to be worn once. It looked way too tight and its sole purpose seemed to be to show the biggest amount of cleavage possible before inevitably being ripped to shreds.

Alexia still very much appreciated the gesture.

"You look amazing, babe. Like... for real. You are stunning," Alexia whispered sensually and groped the massive bosom in front of her before looking at the slightly blushing royalty.

"More so with every new day, even now that you are bigger than me," the martial futa teased.

"Say that again... babe," Margaret gasped and both felt her bulge pushing into Alexia's idle member.

"You are bigger than me. So much bigger!"

"Mmmh... I never thought I'd hear it, but it sounds so good!"

Margaret moaned when her stiffening cock was about to stretch the tight-fitting pants to its breaking point. They were designed to fit her insanely stacked behind and gorgeously thick thighs, but not a 3-foot monster of a cock.

"Getting needy, huh? You are the big one now... so... I guess I have to do as you say!" Alexia mused and the two started to race each other on who could disrobe the other first.

The blonde loved the sentiment of finally being, at least according to their society, the dominant part in their relationship. Still, there was one feeling she cherished much more than the admittedly exciting sense of power - mutual respect.

Mutual respect in that she didn't need to feel like she was dominating her now smaller lover, not feeling the need to play into her ego every time the two were about to enjoy themselves. She always felt and still feels like the two were equals in their endeavour to make their respective partner feel as amazing as possible, regardless of status, size or rank.

That feeling was what she first felt when they shared their first night and she didn't want to lose it just because of the dogma of their race that size was absolute was dictating it.

She only had to find a genuine way to show it to Alexia.

"I got something I actually wonna try, Lexi. Let's say ... as my first 'decree' as being the 'big one'," she mused and playfully rolled her eyes.

"I am all ears..." Lexi said seductively.

"I want you to fuck my ass... I should be big enough to take it now!" the heir whispered and grinned when she returned the favour from all these weeks ago.

Both were aware that this was a humble call-back to their first night and what that meant for Margaret at the time - and what this now meant for Alexia.

The brawny hermaphrodite blushed noticeably and grabbed Margaret's enticing waist and pulled her closer for an even for their standards, extraordinarily passionate kiss.

"I love you..."

"I love you too!"

Margaret was being pulled down by her former bodyguard to their improvised and still damp from last night sleeping place, eager to drench it with their juices once more again and again ... and again.

12