Out of the Blizzard, Into the Fire

Story Info
An Amazon hermit insist on being the big spoon.
6.6k words
4.65
18.2k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The car windows were getting ever murkier and I was desperately scoping into the sky. Will the snow just not stop pouring down on me? My sedan was definitely not fit for this sort of weather condition and several times I had already felt how the wheels were almost failing on the snowy road. I cursed myself for taking advice from my buddy.

"You would save at least an hour if you cut through the wilderness park." he had said to me earlier that day. And I was a fool to listen. As I was tormenting myself with these thoughts, it happened. I was stuck in the snow.

Punching the wheel in frustration I exited from the car. But there was nothing outside I did not already know. The less used road was not under any winter maintenance and the blizzard was making it impossible to drive. Three, four, or even five inches of thick snow was piling up on the ground and there was no way I was going to get home.

The panic was creeping in and I went for my phone. Plenty of battery but no network coverage. Many things were going through my head. Was someone going to miss me soon? Well maybe in the morning but definitely not in time to get someone here to rescue me today.

Did I have warm enough clothes to spend the night in the car and not to freeze myself to death? Maybe, but it would be the coldest night of my life.

Did I have enough gasoline to keep the motor running and the car heating itself? Not at all.

Would someone be using the same road and find me by accident? Fat chance.

After an hour or so I was getting sure of the answers. My friends and family certainly did not realize yet that I was missing. After all, I was living alone and did not necessarily check in with them every day.

I had searched for any extra garments from my backpack. Wearing all of them on me, I was still freezing my butt off. No one could make it through the night in such coldness. I decided to use the heater of the car as sparsely as possible. This way I would save the gas. But I was learning now that the car cooled down almost immediately after I shut down the engine.

However, against all the odds the answer to the last question saved my day. I could see the headlights of another car coming in fast. Despite my frozen state, I jumped out of my car for the second time and waved my hands like a madman. The arriving car was a towering foreign-made 4 by 4 pickup truck. I was pretty sure that a popular car-related TV show had used similar ones to drive all the way to the North Pole. So someone certainly had what it took to fight the blizzard.

The window opened up and I could hear the radio playing the classic rock song "Black Betty". The driver had a cowboy hat on and she looked at me visibly amused. She nodded and gave me the silent question "What's up?" with her look even though she could very well see I was stuck in the snow.

"Thank god you came by. I did not know what to do. I'm stuck in here and freezing. Is there any chance you could take me to the nearest motel or something? I'm willing to compensate your cost in full as long as you get me out of here." I rambled to her hastily.

The driver jammed with her music and was studying me with an intense look. When I finally stopped she pointed to the sky and smiled friendly. With a thick Southern accent, she gave her answer,

"Well, shugah, the blizzard is getting heavy. I'm gonna head straight to my house and put the fireplace on. There's no way I'm driving anywhere else tonight."

I was crumbling. There was no rescue after all? Maybe seeing the distress on my face she continued,

"But don't you worry, shugah. I will not leave you here freezing to death. You can come along and tomorrow we'll see if the blizzard's gone.

Having no choice I accepted her offer and climbed into her big truck. The warmness of it was more than welcomed. I was thanking her elaborately and she was driving us to her home. As she focused on driving I had a chance to look at my rescuer in more detail.

She was built like her truck. Probably the most powerful-looking female I have ever encountered. Thick and prominent jawline and distinctively large nose. A braded and long blonde ponytail was hanging on her shoulder and even with the padded winter jacket it was easy to tell she had a huge set of boobs. Overall I decided that her strong appearance actually looked really good. As if it was very fitting for her to look like that.

Her driving matched her appearance. With experienced but somewhat rough moves she took us and her truck back to her place in no time. Slamming the car door behind her she proceeded into the house and I followed. The muscular glute muscles working inside of her tight jeans should not have surprised me but they did. Big, round, and firm. I guess it was fair to say she had a perfect ass. That is if you don't take into account that it was much bigger than with a normal girl.

"Welcome to my humble home, shugah!" she exclaimed and hung her stuff to the front corridor coat rack. Her house was built up from old grey logs and it was spectacular. Everything was made with modern house technology but with such care that the complex looked old.

She asked me to get comfortable and make myself at home. I did exactly that. Admiring her place and wondering what she might do for a living in order to pay for all this. Now that she had lost her outer clothing I also admired her revealed body. She was just as curvy as I had expected.

"I'm going to put some dinner in the oven and while we are waiting why don't we heat ourselves up in my hot tub? Whadda you say?" she asked.

I considered this to be an unexpected but not at all that unpleasant turn of events. Was she actually inviting a guy she had just met into a jacuzzi? How extraordinary that could be? When she returned she had a wine glass for the both of us and once more she welcomed me at her place. I was figuring out it must have been some sort of Southern hospitality, even though we were up north. Taking the glass and toasting with her I thanked her once more for having me over.

We hit it off quite well. She told me her name was Sarah and that she had been living there for years. She hardly ever had any visitors and she was glad I was there to keep her company on such a stormy night. In my turn, I had just told her the story about why I was stuck in the snow when the hot tub was ready for us.

"What about swimming trunks for me?" I asked but Sarah just chuckled that she wouldn't have guessed I was a shy one.

Was I really going to hit it to the jacuzzi with this gorgeous Amazon hermit naked? It was hard to believe but it was happening. I tried to butch it up and told her that I wouldn't mind going in nude if she didn't. I even promised to look away when she would be getting into the tub. She stared me into my eyes and told me that she wouldn't mind me looking.

Then, with the pile of towels in the dressing room, it was the moment of truth. Almost as if daring me to look at her boobs she lost her shirt and then her bra. I sure did look at them and they were priceless. Big and bouncy. I figured they could be even surgically enhanced as they did not sag at all. Strangely enough, it turned me on tremendously that they were almost at the level of my mouth since she was so tall. I could feel my penis hardening.

But I was not bluffing and went all in. I dropped my pants not caring that I had a semi-erect boner and she definitely checked me out. "Nice one," she even commented and then she dropped her jeans and pants right there in front of me. What came next took me totally off guard. She also had a cock. And not just any cock but a fucking monster.

My own cock is just a little over 7' fully hard but that thing was almost the same while still being soft. And on top of that, it was much thicker than mine. I lost my words about it. I didn't know what to say or where to look. I could only feel how my cheeks were getting red and - surprisingly - my cock was getting harder.

I hadn't been bluffing when I told her I wouldn't mind bathing with her naked. And I had gone all in. But now that we had removed our clothes I could see that she had been hiding an unexpected ace in her pants.

She did not call me out about my confusion but proceeded to the tub. As she went by me she slapped my bare ass cheek telling me to come along. It was not a full-on sexual grope of my ass but more like this "you have just made a touchdown" friendly slap on the butt. However, we were both naked and I did have an erection so it certainly was not a platonic slap either.

In the tub, she closed her eyes and relaxed. Nearly moaning from the hot water surrounding her. I took a position opposite her and marveled at her face. She had these womanly but handsome features. Now that I knew about it, it was not that hard to imagine that she had a cock between her legs. Still, she was pretty enough that I would have never guessed it in advance.

Continuing to stare at her I tried to figure out my feelings about it. I had been hoping that things would heat up in the tub between me and her but the cock had changed it all. Or had it? For example, if she would like to suck my cock or even let me fuck her in that big muscular ass of hers would I still be interested? Probably yes.

But what if she would like me to take care of her cock? Some sort of shivers went through me just from thinking about it. There was no denying it. It had been a perfect large cock. The kind of cock I would like to have myself so that I would know all the girls I ever fucked would be remembering me as the biggest one they ever had. My erection did not leave me alone.

She opened her eyes looking at me with a curious smile.

"All silent there, shugah? Cat caught your tongue?" she asked and I replied,

"No, no, just relaxing here and enjoying the heat."

But then an awkward silence fell again and I really did not know what to say. Her shemale cock was the only thing I was able to think of and that was also the last thing I wanted to talk about.

"It's about my cock, isn't it? Got you a little scared didn't I?" she inquired. Friendly enough but somehow I felt she was toying with me. I still could not get a word out of my mouth so she continued,

"I know it's a surprise. But hey, you have probably seen other penises in locker rooms and gym showers. No biggy. Right, shugah?"

Even the "shugah" she so casually slipped in every now and then sounded wrong. I had thought it was cute and funny before I knew she had a cock but now I was not sure what it implicated. It was in her character to use a term like that but didn't it have an undertone that she liked me? Liked to flirt with me?

I decided to be excruciatingly honest with her and explained my feelings,

"Well, it's just that I'm really confused. Before I saw it I was definitely turned on about you and could not believe my luck when you asked me to this tub. And you still look so good to me that I want to forget you have a penis. It's just that...it's..."

The moment was intense. She even leaned in looking deep into my eyes and almost whispered,

"What is it? You can tell me. There's just you and me here...shugah!"

Staring at her handsome face I blurted out,

"It was so big.", and then after a pause added almost inaudibly, "I can't stop thinking of it".

She smiled like a million bucks. Reassuring me it's okay. That she understands. Then like it was nothing special she rose up in front of me and showed her cock in front of my face. A huge white cock. A smooth but somewhat veiny beast that looked to have grown some after I saw it the last time.

She flexed her whole body and asked huskily,

"Why don't you wash it?"

"What? No! I mean I'm not gay." I resisted.

She took a somewhat possessive hold of my cheeks with her big hand, stared down at me, and with a low but commanding voice told me,

"You wash it because I tell you to wash it. And do it fast before I have other ideas."

------------

At the dinner table, I was looking at this huge sausage on the plate she had served me. There were some mashed potatoes and vegetables on the side but the main course was the fat dong of meat. With red cheeks, I compared it to what Sarah had shown me in the tub and even though the sausage on my plate was big her sausage had been bigger.

I looked at her and she had pierced her meal with her fork and had lifted the whole thing on her lips. And now that I was looking at her she was clearly playing with it. I blushed even more and looked away. But it didn't save me from her. In a playful tone and with a shitfaced grin on her face, she commented,

"Go ahead. Try it in your mouth. I promise you'll love it."

Since I was starving, I ate the dinner and managed to even put up some sort of conversation with her. I was trying to focus on anything else than sexual things but she was taking the discussion in the opposite direction at any chance she got. Making hints about my good looks and then even more daring questions. Like had I ever offered a good sausage dinner to my past girlfriends?

It was evident she was horny as hell and I almost hoped I would have taken care of her in the hot tub. It had all just been too much and I had practically run away from her in the end. But I'd had a decent look at her cock first. She had been standing in front of me in the tub and dangled her huge cock in front of my face. And when she had commanded me to wash it I did exactly that. Hesitantly, gradually, and slowly but in the end I complied and took it in my hand.

She had bent her legs a little and aligned her cock on the surface of the water. Sunk it halfway into the jacuzzi bubbles pointing directly at me. I had been mesmerized by the size of it and tentatively rubbed it with my hand. I had to open my palm quite a lot and could barely reach around it with my fingers. She had been murmuring out of happiness.

Then she asked me to use both of my hands and I did that too. I could see she was enjoying my efforts with closed eyes. This had given me the opportunity to check the rest of her naked body. The great volume of her breasts looked even bigger now that I was staring at them from below. I wondered if her cock would ever stop growing as I was pumping my hand on her member back and forth. She hissed a new order,

"Don't forget the balls!"

All and all she had been quite instructive about how to wash her cock and balls. But I had done it anyway just the way she told me to. But then when she had tried to reach for my ass under the water while simultaneously advancing her cock towards my mouth I woke from the trance. Making some weak excuses I had run from the tub. My ass cheeks had been tingling at the area where she had groped it. She had not been prude about it and a couple of her fingers did hit the spot in my ass crack.

In the dressing room, I had been putting on my last pieces of clothing when she found me again. She did not towel herself as hastily as I had done. Quite the contrary she had made it deliberately slow and in order to make sure I saw everything. Being petrified that she may make another move on me I once more had excused myself and left to the living room.

After our dinner, the rest of the evening was more or less the same. She told me that all though she was home grown American girl she had some German ancestry. According to her that explained her pale looks and her love for a decent sausage fest. Then she winked at me and laughed at her own joke.

She was flirting with me with increasing intensity and continuously offering me more wine. I did drink some but I also was a bit worried about where would it all lead. I remember thinking that I should not get too drunk. Sarah on the other hand was not holding back. And just when I thought she might end up drinking until she would pass out she declared that it was time to bed.

I asked her where would I sleep. With a drunken but wolfish look on her face, she told me I would be sleeping in the master bedroom. And since she had only one bed my place would be there right next to her. Then she grabbed my head forcefully into her armpit and started pulling me into her bedroom.

I started to protest and told her I would be more than happy to sleep in the living room. She would have none of that. At first, she was only teasing me that I was her honored guest and she could never let me sleep on the spine-cracking couch. But when I continued to resist she got drunkenly irritated and finally lost her temper.

Her strength really should not have come as a surprise as I had seen her muscular body naked but it still did. In a few seconds, she pushed me down onto her lap and pulled my trousers to my ankles. I barely had the time to ask her what was she doing when I felt the first hard slap on my ass.

With some sort of wooden hairbrush, she had found in her nightstand, she started to paddle my ass. She had some things to say and she emphasized every word with a slap on my ass,

"You *slap* ungrateful * young * man! *

You * will * sleep * where * I * tell * you * to * and * in * the * morning * you * will * thank * me * for * it.

Is * that * clear? ***"

To that day I had never been spanked before. The first hits were not that bad but when the count was at twenty they started to really sting. I tried to struggle against her but she held me still. Ass up in her lap. There was nothing I was able to do about that.

It was not like a torture-level spanking but somehow the combination of her drunken angriness and the physical pain in my ass made me completely subdue to her will. With high-tone squeals, I pleaded for her to stop hitting me and promised to sleep wherever she wanted. And that I was sorry for being ungrateful. And that I truly appreciated her saving me from the snow.

Hearing all this she mellowed down. She still landed a few more slaps to my ass but the force was gone. She put the hairbrush away but gave me a few more slaps with her bare hand. Her hand lingered on my red asscheeks long enough to give me an idea of what she was thinking.

"Right then. So let's cuddle up!" she said happily. All the anger from her voice was gone. And all the spanking had been forgotten. She still pushed me to the sheets between her and the wall with quite a lot of force but she was being quite playful now. Still, when we assumed the position it became very clear what she actually wanted. Her big 'womanhood' was sticking right into my ass.

My own cock had been hard ever since the spanking started but apparently, it had exited her as well. Her hard cock was pressing against my ass. It felt huge. I was still hoping it could all go the other way around and as delicately as possible asked if we could maybe change the position,

"Please, Sarah. I would feel much more comfortable if we could turn around. It's hard for me to relax and sleep like this."

She glued herself on me from behind. Her huge boobs felt actually good on my back and she murmured into my ear,

"Nonsense, shugah. We will do just fine like this. We'll just need to find a comfortable position."

While saying this she shifted her body and adjusted her cock with her hand. Pointing it down between my legs. At least it was not targeted to my ass for now. I could feel her relaxing and just lying there behind me. Embracing me tight. For a while, I thought we could actually go to sleep like that. But in the silent dark room, I could still feel how her big, warm, and fleshy tube was pulsating against my thighs.

She stroked my hair and gave a few kisses to my neck. Then she shifted and worked herself even closer to my body. I could tell she was not happy with her position and right on she shifted again and adjusted her cock again. This time she planted it between my buns. She let out a satisfied sigh. I was staring at the wall in the darkness with wide eyes.

"Please,..." I was starting to protest but she just shushed me down. And again for a while, she was happy. The great shaft of hers pointed up and rested between us on both of my asscheeks. And just when I thought maybe this was it she started to squirm again.

12