Out Of The Blue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*************

Everything went along smoothly in our extended family for roughly the next two years and four months after I saw baby Alicia for the first time. By then Alicia was an active, charming, impossibly cute toddler who was exceptionally precocious and lovable. She was a bright light to everyone in our extended family. There were graduations, weddings, promotions, raucous holiday times, and loving expressions by all concerned during that time -- some of the best times of our lives.

Then virtually exactly two years and four months after Marcia came to pick up the mixer (I always referred to it as that date rather than "the best sexual experience in the history of mankind" because referring to it the way it really is would make me both nostalgic and feeling guilty) on a Wednesday Nancy was out-of-town on business and apparently so was Aaron because about six p. m. there was a knock on my door and I opened it to find Marcia and Alicia there.

Suppressing my surprise I invited them in. I played with Alicia and talked to Marcia while we waited for Chinese delivery with the dishes Marcia and I liked the most. After I paid the deliveryman we ate together and it was a joy to have a toddler at my dinner table again -- and Marcia's company as well.

Marcia's expressed reason for coming over was because she knew that Nancy was out of town and since Aaron was also she thought that we could keep each other company, "Plus I know how much you love to play with Alicia," Marcia grinned -- which is true.

Things took a turn when it was getting close to Alicia's bedtime when Marcia said "I'd like to put Alicia down; would you mind getting the portable crib from my car, Lucas; I'd really appreciate it. There's something I'd like to talk to you about once she's down."

That surprised me; but I didn't ask questions and dutifully replied "OK."

After I got the crib set up in one of our spare bedrooms, Marcia changed Alicia, and together we read her a story, she seemed to fall asleep right away. Being good parents and great-uncles-by-marriage we put a baby monitor in her room, hooked up to Marcia's iPhone. Then we went down to the living room.

When we got downstairs Marcia got right to the point. "I want another kid," she announced with a diabolical grin.

"I think it would be great for Alicia to have a sibling," I innocently replied.

"I'm glad that we're in agreement," Marcia said as she stood up and started to remove her clothes.

"What are you doing?" I asked, truly perplexed.

As she continued to slowly shed garments Marcia replied "Well since you agree that it would be great to have another kid and since I want both of my kids to have the same biological father I'm facilitating that by removing my clothes."

"What the fuck?" was my startled reply.

Now completely naked -- and if possible looking even better than the last time that I had seen her nude -- it seemed that her conical tits were even more full now -- she pulled some folded sheets of paper out of her purse. She walked her naked body right up to me, with one of her tits grazing my arm, as she placed the pieces of paper in my lap. "These are DNA reports for Aaron and Alicia. As you can see from the results they are not biological father and daughter. Since the only other person I've had sex with since I married Aaron is you, by process of elimination you are the winner!" she diabolically grinned.

"What?" I stupidly exclaimed.

"Since I knew that you probably wouldn't accept process of elimination as proof here's another DNA test, using the DNA from a glass that you drank out of at our house a few weeks ago. As you can see," she continued as she placed the sheet in my lap, "you are Alicia's biological father."

I stared at the papers, sweat forming on my brow. If it was my DNA reported on this sheet then I was, in fact, Alicia's father.

I stared at Marcia with a look that must have asked "What's going on?" She answered my unasked question.

"I was off birth control and in my fertile period when we lost control about three years ago and had the best fucks of our lives," she nonchalantly stated. "Since Aaron and I had been trying for months with no luck when I got pregnant I got suspicious -- especially when my OB/GYN predicted my impregnation date about the time of our encounter. Therefore I got Aaron's sperm tested. While it is possible that he could father a kid, his sperm count is low enough to make that unlikely. Therefore, since I need another kid I've nominated you again," she concluded with a Cheshire Cat grin.

As I still sat there stunned -- although it was clear that my pants were tented -- she moved one of the protruding, pencil-eraser-hard nipples on her sexy conical tits into contact with my lips. I instinctively started sucking; she started groaning; and ten minutes later we were in my guestroom rutting like a couple of bonobos. Shockingly her pussy was just as magical as I had remembered despite the fact that she had delivered a kid in the meantime. It was moist, fragrant, and ever-so-snug.

My fifty one year old body seemed to get twenty years younger when inspired by the sexy femme-fatale sharing my bed. I had an unprecedented four orgasms before we woke up to Alicia's singing into the baby monitor at eight o'clock the next morning. I didn't bother even attempting to go into work.

As the night of my life morphed into another day I gave both Marcia and Alicia big kisses and hugs goodbye -- Marcia's on the lips with lots of tongue. "Thanks, Alicia's father," she whispered into my ear before we exited my house and I carried Alicia's travel playpen and placed it in Marcia's car. As I waved goodbye a surge of electricity flowed through my body. I sighed, shuffled back into my house, and almost passed out on my living room couch since I had almost no sleep the previous night.

############

Almost exactly nine months after I waved goodbye to Marcia and Alicia Marcia delivered a darling seven pound, nine ounce, twenty one inch long, bouncing baby boy that she named Alexander Lucas Billings. I immediately started to work on a necklace for his sexy Mom.

12