Out of the Frying Pan Ch. 01

Story Info
Young girl makes a choice.
1.6k words
4.24
2.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every day seemed to be the same for Samantha, wake up, drive to work in rush hour, drive home in rush hour, eat, sleep, repeat. Fresh out of a two year IT degree Sammy hit the workforce running, the work hit her right back sixty plus hours a week and almost zero social life Sammy was exhausted.

At twenty-one one, Sammy was still a tiny thing, five foot nothing and a hundred and ten pounds she could easily get lost in a crowd. Her brown hair worn in a short pixy cut made it easy to see her nearly sky blue eyes. Eyes that right now were staring out her car window as she was locked once more in traffic.

Like a zombie, her car moved forward and stopped just to move a bit more again. With a disgruntled sigh, Sammy smacked the steering wheel, she was stuck in the middle of an intersection as she watched her light turn red. Not able to move the horns of cars from each side of her began blaring showing their frustration.

At first, when she heard the sirens Sammy thought the police were coming for her to unclog the intersection and get traffic moving again. Looking out the driverside window she had just a moment to realize the horror of the situation, A large pickup was running from the police flying down the sidewalk at a ridiculous speed. She watched in horror as the truck grazed the light pole turning the truck sharply into the intersection aiming it straight for the driverside door of her small Nissan Rogue.

Sammy watched in horror as time began to slow, at first she thought it was in her mind but no it was really slowing down. In just a few seconds everything has frozen the truck just a few feet from slamming into her car. Sammy tried to move tried to run something held her legs in place, an invisible barrier not allowing her to escape death.

Panic infused the young girl's body as she fought against the invisible bonds even as somewhere in the near distance she heard a male's voice, very calmly speaking. "Well Sammy, it seems that you're in a little bit of trouble." The tall man moved forward and leaned into the windshield of the car a little smirk on his chiseled face. "You're just lucky I happened to be walking by and could stop this from happening." Turning the man tapped the hood of the truck frozen in time as he spoke. "Nope, I don't think you're going to make it out of this one."

Sammy took the man in, average height and build, sandy blond hair with blue eyes. A nice pair of jeans and a fresh t-shirt, nothing phenomenal about him at all. her voice trembled with fear as she weakly croaked out. "You...you stopped time.. and saved me?"

Shaking his head her savior laughed. "Stopped time? Oh no, I am afraid not. If you look closely you can see the truck still moving, I simply slowed down the last three seconds of your life." His eyebrow raised as he watched his words radiate through her body and the realization of her impending doom land solidly on her soul. "There is good news though, I can help you get out of this situation." A wicked little smile played across his lips. "For a price of course."

Dread flowed over Sammy's entire being, she saw it, the truck still creeping forward, she knew without a question she would not make it through this accident. His words barely registered, it took her mind a few precious seconds to understand that this man could save her, save her for a price... "I... I don't have much money, but I'll give you anything... Anything at all I ... I just don't want to die!"

His blue eyes twinkled as she screamed out her bargain, nodding lightly as he gave a little shrug. "Ok Sammy, hand me your phone." He waited patiently as her fingers trembled, searching until the device was found and handed over. Flipping through until he found her contacts he added a phone number before placing the phone back in her hands. "When that number calls you will answer it Sammy, and you will do what you're told without question."

Samantha was about to answer, she was about to affirm that she would do it, she would do anything to live but suddenly the man was gone as if he never existed. A split second later the truck slammed into her door. Her SUV deployed the side airbags and her car was spun through the intersection. The last thing she remembered was strong pressure on her legs, the sounds of screams, and her body contorted across the front seat.

Sammy awoke with a start sometime later in the hospital, she knew instantly pain through her body from the sudden movement. A long groan escaped her mouth as a nurse slipped into the room. "Well lookie here, you're awake!" With a smile, the girl gave Sammy a happy little wink as she looked over the machines. "you were in quite a wreck, but you managed to come out with just a few bad bruises and a couple of strains, you're going to be sore for a few days but you'll be fine."It was a couple of days Sammy stayed in the hospital, they wanted to make sure there were no lingering effects but soon she was slipping out of a cab at her apartment building, riding the old elevator up to the twelfth floor, and slipping into her apartment with a giant sigh.

Samantha's little ass barely hit the couch when her phone rang, picking it up to see who it was the caller id said only 'Master'. Frowning she thought then as if in a dream she remembered the conversation, the strange man. She thought it was all a psychosis a fiction her mind made out of panic. Answering the call her voice trembled. "H..Hello."

The voice on the other end was all too familiar. "Ahh Samantha, I am glad to see you made it home so soon." There was a silence before the man continued. "If I remember correctly you said you would do anything to live, and I am here to call in that debt."

Sam was in shock her mind working overtime. "I thought that was a dream," Shaking her head she came to her senses. "Of course, I did say that. How... how much do you want I don't have a lot."

There was a chuckle across the phone line. "Money? No Samantha I don't want money, I want you. One year of service, you will of course be allowed to live in your place and work, but when I call you will obey."

Sammy frowned and didn't like the sound of those words, service, obey. "You didn't say anything about something like this!" What do you mean a year of service!"

The line was silent for a long moment before the confident voice continued. "I never said what the payment would be, you agreed with out hesitation and specified...anything." Another long silence before the man chuckled again. "So here is the deal little Samantha, you have two choices. The first of course is to honor your debt. The second is I will take the life I have given you back."

The threat was ominous in the silence before the disembodied voice continued. You have six minutes to decided Samantha. If you want to live you will undress and move to your balcony, stand facing the street and masturbate until orgasm. If however, you do not want to live you won't see the morning.

The line went dead as Samantha's body trembled and tears rolled down her face. Sobbing lightly she stood her body moving automatically as she undressed, her eyes locked on the clock on the wall. "Four minutes left."

Feet steered her towards the balcony and she paused looking to the clock again. " Three minutes. Fuck what am I doing." Steeling herself she slipped open the door and stepped out into the cool night air. Her eyes scanned the pseudo darkness searching for someone looking at her, she however saw no one.

Shaking fingers moved down to Sammy's pussy, she gasped as she found herself wet her touch seeming electric on her own skin. Her body trembled again, this time with arousal, her eyes closed trying to block out the view as her body responded to her administrations.

She felt the wave building the motion moving her body rolling her hips into her own fingers. She was vaguely aware now of the sounds of the city around her, someone was wolf-whistling at her from across the street, it didn't matter she was too far gone.

Her climax came fast, hard, and needy. She couldn't remember when it was the last time she came so hard and fast, but she needed it. Wave after wave of pleasure echoed through her flesh like the surf in a harbor.

As Samantha came back to reality she found herself sitting in the patio chair breathing heavily, her eyes almost immediately locked on those of her neighbor Eric's who had stepped out for a smoke and gotten quite a show.

Samantha eeped! and bounced to her feet and through the door. "My God, what the hell was I doing?!" She searched through her phone, there was no call log, no contact named Master no proof anyone coerced her to do this. "Am I going insane?" Sammy truly wondered about her stability as she unconsciously rubbed her clit lightly trying to make sense of her situation.