Out the Window Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mister_Shy
Mister_Shy
2,687 Followers

He sighed. "I guess she must have. She's twenty-three and she's crying to her mother."

His wife gave him the dirtiest of looks. "That's a mean thing to say, Dale."

"Sorry," he said with as much sincerity as he could muster. He was about to settle in to his side of the bed when Katie reentered their bedroom.

She smiled at them sadly, her eyes puffy but the tears having stopped. Dale looked away from her guiltily, knowing that she was beautiful but thinking she had grown even more beautiful in the intervening year - and of course his wife catching him staring at their daughter's breasts and trim stomach would be awkward, to say the least.

"Thanks for putting up with me, mom," she sighed.

Mary shook her head. "Sweetheart, it's not putting up with you. Maybe you and Chris will get back together."

Katie shook her head. "I don't think so. I don't know. Um, I just don't feel well, can I..." She put her hands together and Dale's heart raced as he realized what she was going to ask. "Can I sleep here, just for a little while?"

"Of course," Mary replied. "Here, Dale, scoot next to me and Katie can get in on the side. Is that okay, honey?"

Katie nodded bashfully. "Thanks," she said. "Sorry to be such a baby."

They both carried on like he wasn't even there, and Dale found himself wordlessly shifting over until he was next to his wife, giving Katie as much room in the big bed as he possible could. He pulled the cover aside for her mechanically and watched as she slid those long legs under the sheets and smiled at him sweetly. "Thanks, daddy." She turned her back to both of them and let out a heartbreaking sigh. Then she was quiet and Mary turned the lights out.

Mary patted him on the arm. "That's alright, isn't it?"

Dale turned to his wife in the dark. He hoped she couldn't see the miserable look on his face. "Yeah," he said. "No problem." He slid down onto his back and stared at the ceiling. He kept his hands folded on his chest and felt his heart beat and beat and beat. Beside him his wife lay on her side and was out like a light. On his left he heard Katie breathing and imagined the round swell of her buttocks under his hand. It was less than an arm's reach away. "Damn it," he muttered to the ceiling.

* * *

He wasn't sure what time it was when he awoke, but he was very disoriented. He realized, groggily, that the long hours at the office were beginning to take their toll. He thought he could hear rain pounding on the window and the roof, and that would send him back to sleep. He smiled to himself and rolled onto his left side.

He was hard, as he usually was when he awoke, but he made sure not to roll all the way over. He couldn't, however, roll to the edge because there was a body there.

Confused, he reached out. His wife slept on the left side of the bed, and he could hear her breathing deeply behind him. His hand landed on the warm hip of a woman. By the slope of the hip, and the way it swept back from the ribcage (his hand glided over its silky surface), it was definitely a woman. Still half asleep, maybe dreaming, he hoped, without thinking he let his hand glide down to her generous posterior. His dick got harder and his lust impelled him to draw nearer.

Softly, in the loud but smooth way everything sounds late at night, he felt her stir and curl forward against the edge of the bed. His eyes well adjusted to the darkness, he looked down and watched as her hands reached back and pulled her nightie over her hips. He jerked back his hand as if shocked. But Katie didn't stop there. Still pushing herself out to him, she hooked her thumbs over her white panties and worked them down the bubble of her ass. She left them hanging at the top of her thighs and then, rustling the sheets, returned her hands to the bed's edge, as if the whole motion had been made in her sleep.

Now, if he had been any kind of father (or just a man who kept his instincts in check) he would have immediately rolled over. But he couldn't ignore that ass. He stared at it. In the moonlight shining in between the curtains he could just barely see the soft white down in the small of Katie's back. He pulled back ever so gently to remove his dick from poking her skin. This must have been a mistake, however, because Katie (again, as if the whole motion were one made in her sleep) adjusted herself, moving and undulating until she'd ridden up against his cock and pushed him into her crack.

Dale stared at his dick. It had poked through his pajama bottoms and been sandwiched by the white skin of Katie's buttocks. She held him there with her firm muscles and began to rock back and forth with the rhythmic pace of the ocean. Back and gradually forward, pushing his cock up to her nubbin of tailbone and grinding it down into the fleshy place where her cheeks squeezed together. Dale watched, and felt, the warm tightness of her body relax and begin to mold against him. One foot slid underneath the sheet and contacted his ankle. She drew her toes against his hairy leg.

His dick bulged against her and he grew harder and harder. His adrenaline was pumping and his wife was sleeping behind him, but his hard on was sucking up all the blood that should have been going to his brain. He wanted to fuck.

He grit his teeth and stopped grinding against his daughter's buttocks. He put his hand on her ass and squeezed dangerously. Katie let out a tiny moan and he pushed his mouth down to her soft ear. "Stop it," he whispered.

Katie spoke as if waking from a deep sleep. "Wh? Daddy? Is that you?"

He felt her body grow rigid. Whether on purpose or by accident she had thrust her ass out and froze so that his penis was shoved against the length of her crack. He could feel her twisted panties wet and squashed against his balls.

"Oh, daddy," she breathed. "I'm so sorry- I thought- Oh, God, I thought you were Chris..." He felt her squirm and again couldn't tell if she was purposefully trying to get his precum slathered against her skin or trying to push herself away from him. "I'm so embarrassed," she said. "I'm so embarrassed."

"It's-" His heart pounded against his chest but he couldn't tell. He honestly couldn't tell if she was serious or playing a game. "Look-" he started.

"Oh God, that's your dick," she murmured. He felt her ass cheeks clench. It did not do his erection any favors. "I thought it was strange... I felt... I forgot I was here in you and mom's bed..." Dale strained to hear if his wife had woken. "God, daddy," she whispered. "Your dick is so big. I should have known it wasn't him."

"Katie..." he warned.

"I'm sorry," she breathed. "I'm so sorry, daddy. Please don't be mad."

"I'm not mad," he said.

Subtly, Katie bent and stretched, giving his penis a wet massage against her buttocks. "Please don't tell mommy," she said huskily.

"I won't," he said, his heart beating faster, still locked against his daughter's body with his penis shoved against her and his hand on her ass.

"It's okay, daddy," she whispered. "You can't help it. I was probably rubbing against you in my sleep."

"Katie-"

"You probably thought I was mom, right?"

"Yes."

Katie readjusted and laid her hand over his. "It's so late... Can you hear the rain?" They listened to it pound on the roof and tap at the windows. It must have been windy and cold outside. In the bed, their bodies squashed together, they began to heat up. "Chris used to wake me up with his hard ons...and so I kind of got used to...just pulling my panties down...and letting him..." Katie clenched her ass cheeks. "I was a good girlfriend. I know how a man gets when he just needs it. When it's so stiff...and ready..."

Dale pulled his hand out from under her and pinned it to her hip. "Katie, stop it."

"You can't just stick that thing against me all night," she said softly. "It's never going to go down. Does it hurt?"

"It's fine."

"Don't be mad, daddy," she whispered. She rocked her hips so slightly that the bed barely moved. "You can't help it."

He wrestled her hip down and pinned her to the mattress. His dick eased slightly from between her ass and hovered against her skin, the head still poking against her ass.

"I wonder if this happens to other families," Katie whispered. "I mean, what if you were asleep and I thought you were Chris... Or what if you just started pushing it inside me and started having sex with me, thinking I was mom. God, what would people say? Would they understand? Ugh, that's so sick."

Katie rolled over, despite his light protests, until she was facing him in bed. His dick stuck up at an angle and poked into her stomach. Their eyes met, Dale looking down at Katie, who looked up at him with the most innocent eyes.

"I think I'd scream, if that happened," she whispered. "You'd never do that to me, would you, daddy?" She lowered the lids of her eyes in either sultry provocation or demure shyness. He was entranced by the play of watery moonlight over her ripe lips.

Dale's prick refused to soften. Katie looked down at it. "Oh...Oh, it's...it's cumming a little bit." A clear droplet of precum had oozed from his cockhead and dribbled over her stomach. She looked back up at her father. "Dad, you're not getting turned on are you?"

"Turn back around," he said.

"I'm sorry," she said. "It's just...I can't sleep with that poking me and you're...cumming on me, daddy."

"No," he said.

Katie smiled fiendishly. "Do you need mommy to take care of it? I promise I won't look."

Her eyes batted up at him. "Do you remember what it feels like to break up with someone? When part of you is sad but part of you is horny and wondering?" She actually made her eyes water. "I'm just a little messed up. I'm sorry I teased you. Can't you feel a little bad for me?" she whispered. "Can't you feel for me, daddy?" As she spoke her eyes closed. She tilted her face up to his and pouted her mouth; and in the moonlight she was so soft, and vulnerable. How could he not?

He reached up and caressed her cheek. "I'm sorry, honey," he said. "I didn't realize. But you're...it'll be okay."

She gave a weak sob and he bent down to kiss her forehead. She raised her head and let his lips slide over her skin. The kiss slid down to her nose, paternally. She continued to raise her face and he lightly pecked her on the mouth. She didn't move that time but continued to sniffle, so he pecked her again. This time she parted her lips ever so slightly but didn't press against his. He placed his hand on her other cheek. "It'll be okay," he murmured. She stretched her neck for another kiss.

"Will it, daddy?"

This time when he kissed her she moved her lips with his. "Mmm," she murmured into his mouth. He didn't pull his face away this time and she opened her lips all the way and slipped her tongue into his mouth.

His penis bent flat against her stomach as she reached for his arms. He started to pull away but she sobbed again, as if on cue. Their next kiss was wet and she breathed into his mouth.

Within him, his stomach churned with longing and despair. Instinctually, he wanted to protect his little girl, and she'd made it clear that his kisses were showing her the attention and love she needed. But that wasn't the only instinct at work, and he needed her to stop pressing against him. When she was younger he'd kiss her forehead when she was sad and that was the extent of his ministrations. Now that she was a woman maybe she needed more womanly reinforcement.

He lied to himself, and Katie rested her lips against his chin and her nose against his mouth. She kissed his skin.

He caressed her neck and she eased against his hand. She gave a whimper that forced him to take her hand from his arm and kiss it; it was the sound of her need. He kissed her fingers.

"But I loved him, daddy," she whispered. She reached up and pulled his face to her mouth, even as he resisted. Her nose let out a heavy sigh as she puckered her lips.

"That's how it happens, Katie." He could taste her. He could taste her tongue. She brushed her knee against his thigh.

"Maybe he never loved me," she said petulantly.

"No."

She kissed him hard this time and moaned into his mouth. "Oh, daddy. Oh, daddy..."

"No!" he said more forcefully, pushing her away.

She started to reach for his cock.

Suddenly his wife murmured something and shifted. As she turned Dale pushed himself against Katie, and Katie rolled over to the edge so that the two of them were spooning and his dick went flat against her back. They were now pushed to the very edge of the bed while Mary stretched out and claimed more of the middle.

"Mmuh?" Mary said. "Katie, you okay, honey?"

"Yes, mom," Katie said sleepily.

"Dale?"

Dale muttered from where he and Katie lay crushed against each other and Mary, satisfied, drifted back into slumber. After a minute she began to snore lightly.

Dale's big arms now had to negotiate he and Katie's new position. His left slipped under his pillow and his right was over the sheets, around Katie.

"You're so big..." Katie whispered. "I think I would have known you weren't Chris if that had accidentally..."

"Katie, stop it-"

"Popped inside me." Katie squirmed in his grip and ended up pushing herself back against him. His dick slid against the small of her back. "Does mom have to deal with that thing every night?"

"Katie, stop it right now!" he hissed. The hand that was above the sheet snaked back underneath and grabbed Katie forcefully by the hip. The hand underneath the pillow reached down and grabbed her shoulder. He hadn't meant to (or had he?) but his hips pushed forward with the force of his anger.

Katie sounded scared. Sounded, he thought. It didn't mean she was. "You're hurting me," she said.

"Stop talking."

"What are you going to do to me?"

"Nothing."

"Daddy, I can feel you."

"It'll go down, just leave it alone."

"Why don't you roll over to mom? Can't you do that?"

"Just be quiet."

"Daddy, please," she begged, "you're scaring me." She struggled against him and pushed her hair up against his face. He had to breathe the deep, luxuriant scent of her. There was the lightest hint of her shampoo but more than that, after the night and the bed she smelled like a mixture of body odor and their sheets. The struggle was a quiet one, a measured one. Their legs entwined and Dale honestly didn't know what they were wrestling for. Was Katie really scared? Of course his dick was inappropriately touching her but she was used to that - God! This was abnormal. What had happened? Her smell, her body, her struggles made him hotter, his dick harder. What did he want? And with his wife beside them, and what if Katie really was scared? What if she really was trying to put the past behind them- As she drew up her legs he drew up his hand on her shoulder and she lifted her hip and pushed against him and suddenly his dick was shoved into the crack of her ass, this time deeper, this time directly in line with the plump contour of her cheeks.

He was hard. He was raging. All of her moving around and shifting had only exposed him to the different parts of her, the springy and resilient flesh of her that bounced and responded to his touch. But she was still playing as if it was unintentional. It was driving him mad.

"Don't you love me?" Katie said.

"Of course I do."

She shifted her head back and rolled her hair against his face until his lips brushed her ear. He kissed the lobe and she pushed it into him, making him kiss her again.

"Oh, daddy, I'm so confused," she purred.

Katie rolled over as far as she could and trapped his hand under her supple abdomen. She curled forward on the bed and drew her knees up, thrusting out her bottom at him. Her white panties were still yanked down her thighs, the elastic digging into the soft meat of her legs.

"Pull your panties back up," he whispered.

"They are up," she said.

"Katie, do what I tell you."

"I'll do whatever you want..." she said, but she didn't move. So he reached down and grabbed her panties. Her hand flew to his wrist. "Daddy, stop-" she said.

"It's obscene."

They struggled as lightly as they could without waking Mary. Dale was surprised by how strong she was but soon they were tussling, she not quite strong enough to stop him but still, when the angle was right, able to yank in the opposite direction of him so that the panties ripped.

"Daddy," she hissed. "You ripped my panties."

Dale stared at the torn panties between her legs. He watched her ass flex and roll as she rubbed her legs together and reached down to pluck the torn fabric from her skin. "Why did you do that?" she said, louder than she should have.

Dale pushed against her and bent over her ear. He pressed her to him, using the hand pinned beneath her to roll her lower body against him and reaching forward to pin her hip down. He reached over and grabbed the panties from her hand, terrified of where she might leave them. Katie didn't let them go without a fight and soon his penis stuck straight and uncomfortably against her firm crack. Katie let out a little gasp and he whispered to her, "Stop it right now. I want you to go back to your room."

"Then let me go."

They had been locked together for some time, and since waking the heat of the sheets and their own bodies was drawing them closer, the sweat on them (especially below their waists), making their skin slick. The result of this was that though Dale's penis was pressed against Katie's ass, the long, smooth shaft had begun to slide between her legs.

"Daddy, What are you doing?"

The nerves in his dick shot electricity throughout the rest of his body. It pounded into his brain and the feel of her warm, yielding body was short circuiting his paternal instincts. He wrested the panties from her fist and grabbed her arm and held her to the side of the bed.

Between his left hand on her hip and his big hand over her arm, he had her effectively stuck to the edge of the bed. In his grip Katie trembled, the whole fit form of her shook, the young body enslaved to his superior strength. Katie's nightie had ridden up to her waist and she dared not kick back for fear of waking her mother. Dale's penis slid between her legs and the head poked against a spongey, hairless cleft that was sticky and sopping wet.

"Please don't hurt me, daddy," she whispered. Her feet slid back under the covers and glided over his ankles. "Don't...take advantage of me..."

"Stop it," he said.

"Please, I won't tell mom. Just let me go." Katie rocked her body up and down, sending his dick back and forth over the moist softness of her thighs. "I'll be good. You can fuck mom instead. Can't you control yourself?" She reached up against the strength of his hand on her arm and opened her nightie. His height was such that he could see the fabric open and spill her beautiful tits over the sheets. "I'm your daughter."

Dale raged inside of himself. He could feel the beads of sweat, or the accumulation of her juices, running down the apex of where her legs met. He could feel the soft squish of her vagina against the top of his cock. His lust built in him. He could fuck his wife. He could just turn around and take her, whether she wanted it or not. And what if Katie was serious? What if she wasn't tempting him? What if she was terrified of him? What- None of that mattered! She was his daughter!

But her body against him, the way she angered him.

Dale pushed the tip of his penis into Katie's pussy.

"Guh..." Katie gasped.

He couldn't believe it. She was so tight and yet so wet that it felt like he'd begun to bathe his dick in warm gel. To get to her vagina he'd had to press his thighs hard against her buttocks and arc his pelvis up between her legs. He wrapped his left arm around her body from underneath and grabbed her breasts.

Mister_Shy
Mister_Shy
2,687 Followers