Out West Ch. 05: Morning After

Story Info
The women find their places in the quartet.
4.8k words
4.79
4.7k
5

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,321 Followers

As we scurried back, Emma stopped by a water trough and bade me wash my face. I did. It occurred to me it would be of little use in disguising what I had been up to; my face must have been red in places from her bush. But there was nothing for it, but to hope.

We arrived back in the kitchen, where things had been transformed.

Martha had taken charge. The kitchen was warm and smelled of delicious food; it seemed homely. Kate was beavering away helping, chattering animatedly to her. I asked if I could help, but they said they were fine and suggested Emma and I laid the table. Martha looked at me suspiciously; I blushed.

We ate our fill, and as we chatted, my anxieties melted. I could see Martha and Kate exchanging a smile.

After some pecan pie, we retired to the parlour.

"Well, Emma, Pixie, one of you goin' to tell us why Pixie's face is rubbed red raw in places - and why she smells of your quim, Emma?"

I wanted the floor to open up and swallow me. I looked with embarrassment at Kate, who seemed highly amused.

"Well, Martha, I found her watching Mary and her Ben together and well, darn it, I wanted to scratch my own itch, and she offered to do it for me, what was I to do? Go offer to fuck Ben instead?"

Martha laughed, but there was an edge to the laugh.

"We'll talk 'bout that later, love. But Kate, you're in charge of Pixie and don't you think she should be punished for her naughtiness."

Kate smiled as I blushed.

"I sure do. Good spanking's what she needs. Pixie, set your self across Martha's lap and flick those skirts up."

Oh my goodness! I did not know where to look. Was Kate really going to have me spanked in public? I was her superior in station, and I paid her; but we both knew that part of me craved it. So I replied:

"Yes, Miss Kate."

And to Martha's evident amusement, I laid myself across her lap, flicking up my skirts as I did so.

I felt her hand on my drawers, and the sudden access of cooler air on my bottom. The sheer humiliation of being thus exposed before them all made me wet between the legs.

"Owwwwwww!"

Unlike Kate's hands, Martha's were large, so when she spanked it hurt from the get-go. My bottom felt on fire from the second spank. By the fifth one I could feel my legs kicking and hear myself squealing. I knew I shouldn't, but could not help it, I tried to push my mound against her.

"Oh Kate, think this one's enjoying it!"

"She always does, Martha, but maybe not let her climax?"

"Good thinking."

And so for five more spanks Martha kept punishing my bottom. It was both a relief and a frustration when she stopped. There was a dull but persistent ache between my legs, and the stinging of my cheeks seemed directly linked to it.

"In the corner, now, Missy, I want that ass on show. Oh and Emma, lest you think you've 'scaped, I'll deal with you later. You go stand next to her, keep her company as you like her so much. Kate, let you and me retire and think."

I was consumed by embarrassment, looking at Kate, whose face was wreathed with smiles.

I stood in the corner as told, with Martha arranging my skirts so that my bottom was on show.

Emma stood next to me.

"Sorry," she whispered, "I shouldn't have let you."

"It's okay," I replied.

"Did you really like it? Are you itchy?"

"Yes, I love it." I replied.

"Why?"

"Don't know." I replied honestly, "it just makes me so tingly. Kate reckons it's because I like the hired help being in control."

"So she's your hired help? How come?"

Seeing as we had time, I told her my back story, which prompted a similar confidence from her.

She was the only daughter of a wealthy family in Minnesota, but had eloped with a soldier boy called Edward just before the war. He had been killed at somewhere called Bull Run, and so, near destitute, had happened upon Martha, who had taken her in. She and Martha had become lovers, and were hoping, one day, to move out West, but until her money from Jacob's estate came through, they were stuck.

I commiserated.

"How long do we have to wait here in the corner do you think?"

"Don't know," Emma said, "but I wonder what they are up to? Let's go see!"

"We got into trouble last time we went peeping," I said.

"What's the worst they can do? Spank you? You love it!"

She had a good point.

So were crept to the bedroom door, through a crack in which we could see that Martha was kissing Kate, who was bare-breasted and clearly aroused.

They saw us.

"You got any problem with this, girls?"

I shook my head, as did Emma. I squeezed her hand to reassure her.

"Well, Kate, guess they can watch?"

"Sure," said Kate, "seems as though they like watching. But no playing you two, not this time."

So, for the second time in a few hours, Emma and I watched.

Martha began to devour Kate's big breasts, and had her hand up her skirts.

"You been temptin' me with them teats, ain't you Kate?"

Kate moaned something which sounded like assent. I felt a squeeze on my hand. Emma whispered:

"She is big, isn't she, even bigger than me?"

Martha had stripped and was wearing some kind of harness with something sticking out of it.

"You want this, Kate? You want me to fuck you good and hard?"

"Fuck, Martha, sometimes a girl just wants it, don't she?"

"Get in position for it!"

I saw my Kate get on all fours, and then Martha seemed to mate with her, the thing that had been sticking out was no longer visible.

Emma squeezed harder.

"You seen them, Pixie?"

"What?"I asked, genuinely puzzled.

"They be like a spindle, allows a woman to take another like a man would, you know."

That brought back images of Mary and Ben, and I instinctively snuggled up to her big breasts. We watched together as Martha took Kate from behind. But this time, my pussy was wet, but then after the spanking, it already was. Emma kissed me.

"You're a sweetheart, Pixie, I hope we can be friends."

So did I, though I could not have imagined then how close.

Kate clearly loved the roughness with which Martha plunged in and out of her, and I could see her hand go beneath her skirts to play with herself. I wanted to do the same, but the smarting in my bottom reminded me not to. I contented myself with nuzzling into Emma, who stroked my hair.

Martha's large, slightly saggy breasts bounced as she pounded Kate, who was moaning louder and moving her hand faster. Somehow she stayed balanced with only one hand supporting her, but as her head was pushed into the pillow and her ass high, I suppose that did the trick. Certainly Martha's treatment of her did something, as after about ten minutes of it, Kate climaxed hard.

I watched, mesmerised, as she pulled out.

"Emma, come here and clean me up."

Emma did as she was told. It sent a tingle through me that she was tasting my Kate's juices. She looked so sexy as she did that.

"Okay, go kiss Pixie, then, if you don't mind ladies, I want Emma to myself!"

The sheer erotic thrill of kissing Emma and tasting my Kate sent shivers to my core, and the tingling between my legs was almost unbearable.

"I'm for it now," she whispered, but in a tone which implied she was rather looking forward to what was to come.

It allowed Kate to pull her dress up, and we left them to it.

In our room Kate kissed me.

"I do taste good, don't I Pixie?"

I agreed.

"Did you mind, or did you really mean what you said about not minding?"

She asked with tenderness, and I answered honestly.

"Darling Kate, I was the one who broke faith my doing what I did with Emma."

"I know, my pretty one," and she stroked my hair and kissed me again. "Why?"

I stammered, as I often did when my brain was working faster than my mouth.

"Not too sure, I, I, well, I think it was Mary and Ben."

"What, you got excited? Well that's natural, it's kind of like what Martha and I did."

Flushing, I felt a spasm of anger and let rip.

"NO! No, no! It wasn't, it was bestial and I was scared!"

There, I had said it, under pressure, I had found the words.

Kate pulled me to her.

"My pretty one, there, there."

She hugged me until I stopped sobbing.

"You really didn't care for it?"

"No, no, I was so scared. I don't ever want that!"

"But Pixie, Lady Cynthia, that's what men do with their wives."

"Well," I shouted, hearing the pout in my own voice, "I don't ever want to be a wife! Why can't I marry you?"

"Oh Pixie, you know darned well girls can't marry each other, 'tis a sin!"

"Oh," I said, now sulking, "so it's okay for you to use me, but you can't wed me? What am I to you, some whore?"

Kate looked hurt. But I was angry and pushed.

"Well, isn't that the name for a woman you fuck but don't marry?"

"Pixie!"

"And what's more, I pay YOU, so maybe you're the whore?"

Kate broke the mood by laughing.

"Maybe that guy on the train was right, maybe we're just a pair of whores? Come here, I know how to sweeten your mood!"

And she did so.

{Martha's Journal takes the story forward]

As much as I wanted to lie in bed and enjoy Emma again the morning after, I had chores to do. Poor Henry had been worked hard last evening and although he had been rubbed down proper he had been left to his own devices in his stall.

There was some work to be done in Marion and we would need more supplies with all the new mouths, plus them young'uns clothes had seen better days, as well as poor Mary's dress was a sorry sight. I would stop by William's dry goods and pickup some decent fabric as well as fixins so Emma and Mary could get to making some decent replacements.

I had just got down to put on my boots when Emma woke. She was tired, and I had put it to her pretty hard the night before, I noticed she was sleeping on her tummy, my guess was her bottom was rather tender, I would have thought her titties might be as well but she always liked sleepin' on them when I had given them a good going over.

I considered swatting her on her full bottom but thought better of it, when she spoke up.

"You getting up so soon?"

Her groggy voice sounded sweet to me, as sweet as always, but now somehow different. I wondered why.

"Oh sweet one, I have to go get some work done or we will never make planting. I was gone almost two weeks."

I leaned in and kissed down her back along every vertebrae down to the peak of her bottom, I noticed it still had a little pink to it.

"Besides, you know I needs to check those new pistols and rifles. Who knows what they sold us."

I knew I had checked them but I was anxious to see if they had tried to sell us something broke. Too late to take 'em back probably, but I could take them into Isaac in Marion, or worse come to worse, ship them back for repair, although there is little that Isaac could not fix with any firearm; he was a sorcerer that one.

"Alright" she laughed, rolling over to show me her lovely breasts, still lightly marked by Pixie's attention; they looked so wonderful. I leaned over and kissed them both, which got me a moan. I decided my chores could wait awhile, Emma always had a way of getting my attention.

She lay naked before me, I was fully dressed. There was something smokin' naughty about that.

I leaned over, feeling my own milkers rubbing against the rough undershirt I wore,

'With all these young'uns about I am gonna have to start wearing something more substantial.' I thought to myself, 'course with their ma and pa carrin' on like they are, I suppose they have seen more 'an my poor old saggy udders.'

About then Emma moaned and pushed her perfect teats into my mouth, and her hands pushed my head down harder. I reached for her womanhood and found it already soaking, I didn't have time for a proper feeling, so I just started rubbing with my fingers on either side of her nub. She came alive then, throwin' her body up to me, spreadin' her legs and humpin' my hand till she was near a froth between her legs. It was all I could do to stifle a laugh the way she was carryin' on.

I sucked her perfect pink nip into my mouth and bit gently as I pinched the t'other with my free hand, weren't no time at all and she threw her head back and screamed her release. It went on awhile, funny I never worried about the noise before, but now we had house guests. Pretty soon she quieted down and rolled over, and back to sleep. About then I heard other noises of women in their need. From our house guests room, but I swear I heard it from the bunk house as well.

"Lord in Heaven all these needy women."

I shook my head and went to see to startin' a fire in the cook stove, I had banked it the night before as usual, but sometimes the draft is wrong and it goes out. Most times it was as I expected, but sometimes not.

I was tired now but felt better.

I snuck out of the bedroom with my boots and made my way down the stairs. To my surprise, Kate was already awake, fixing breakfast, which was lovely of her. The kitchen smelled of breakfast, fresh baking, and women's excretion of love.

"Well good to see you among the livin'."

Kate smiled at me, she looked rather chipper and pink this mornin'. I decided to hand it back to her by lightly patting her on the bottom.

"Where is Pixie?" I asked Kate looking around the kitchen.

"Well I was afraid she would cut her throat with a spoon," she giggled, as did I, "besides she was so worked up listening to you two she could not concentrate so I sent her back upstairs to... relieve herself."

"Well that explains the noise I heard," I picked up an apple, and started chompin'. Kate noticed my sleeve.

"Your clothing? You are dressed like a man?" Kate responded with only mild surprise.

"More practical for farm work darling." I wiped my mouth on my sleeve, then added, "besides don't I look handsome?"

"That you do kind sir." She added with a curtsey.

"Hmmm that is a sweet sight, there ain't no doubt." I kissed Kate on the cheek, "did you sleep well?" I asked as I took up a cup of coffee? The sun just starting over the horizon, it was nice to see a cloudless sky, unusual this time of year.

"Hard to with you and Emma going at it half the night, and Ben and Mary the other half!" She giggled, but with her cheeks red as a rose.

"Lord above, you don't seem too sad about it. There is always a pillow, but from the smell of this kitchen and the lovely aroma in the hall when I woke this morning, I suspect you were not left hungry yourself?"

I smiled and took a piece of toast with butter. I headed over to find some of Emma's wonderful raspberry jam.

About that time I notice someone coming up the way from town.

"What in tarnation, it is barely dawn!"

I went out front to see what was the matter, I knew the boy comin' but that didn't stop my from grabbing one of the new Colts and gingerly puttin' it into my belt behind my back, as I walked out to see what was the matter.

Charley did not even blink, he had seen me wearing the same when I caught him and Isaac in the bunk house while Emma was in Marion and I had stayed close to home because of a calf bein' late in coming into the world.

Our place was just perfect for Isaac to meet the lad, they was so busy in their rutting they didn't even hear me open the door. I wish I could say I was surprised but I was still teaching when I first caught Charley with one of the other farm hands, the other one had taken to the straight and narrow after, but not Charley, I had to keep an eye on him lest he start up with other boys, but seems never the girls.

"What can I do for you Charley?" I called out while chompin' my toast. "You come a long way for to deliver the mail. I was planning to come into town later..."

"Pa sent me straight away Miss Martha, this came through early this morning says it is an emergency I think."

He had a funny look on his face, I knew for a fact that he knew what it said, so probably I am the last to know about my own business.

"Thank you Charley, I will be into town later today, you best be heading back, I will give you two bits then, I ain't got anything on me now."

"Thank you, Miss Martha," He turned and took a few steps, then stopped "congratulations Miss Martha."

He turned and walked away swiftly, as I waved and read the telegram that would change my life.

[Here Martha's account ends, so let me add my reflection of that morning. I have checked with Emma and Kate, so it's as accurate as I could get it. It was, indeed a moment that changed all our lives].

The noises coming from Martha's bedroom not only kept me awake, it excited me. I pleasured Kate, and she, too, was aroused. Afterwards she said we ought to get up and get some breakfast ready.

"But you're no use there Pixie, so why don't you find some release yourself?"

I watched as she washed swiftly and dressed. I wanted her, but knew she needed to "get on" as she put it. I said I would bring myself off, but after she had gone the mood vanished. I sighed. I washed and dressed. Running my fingers through my hair to tame it a mite, I went into the kitchen, where Kate was cooking breakfast and Martha and Emma were embracing.

"Yes, oh Martha! I am sooooo pleased!" Emma's face was ecstatic.

Martha, her faced wreathed in a smile which, for once, had no reservations, turned to me.

"Coffee, my dear?"

"Please," I stammered. "What's the good news?"

"Them lawyer-scum in New York only gone an' done what I never supposed they'd do - given me Jacob's estate."

"Yes," said an excited Emma, "so we're rich and can go West!"

Kate brought me a coffee and kissed me.

"Morning, sweetheart."

Turning to them she said:

"So maybe we can all go together?"

"Let's talk over some bacon and grits," Martha suggested, "I've been doing some thinking."

So she had. What she suggested changed all our lives in ways none of us could have anticipated.

"Pixie, would you be a good girl and get Benjamin and Mary over here for breakfast. I want to talk with 'em. Emma, did you get that fool boy to ride errand into Marion yet?"

Emma said he was late. Martha seemed glad.

"Good, give him this to take to the telegraph office."

She scribbled onto a piece of paper and handed it to Emma.

"Kate, you need any help with that bacon?"

Kate was in her element, and needed no help at all, which did not stop Martha kissing her.

I looked at Emma, who was all smiles.

I learned later that Martha had given Emma what the latter called some "rough loving", which explained Emma's good mood. As she said to me, Martha had her "needs" and Kate was attractive.

In answer to my question she admitted she found Kate sexy, and she would not, she said, be averse to playing there. Well, I thought, I'd heard the West was "wild"!

I went over to the Bunk House.

Mary was hanging out some washing and Eliza and Elijah were playing. She smiled at me.

"Hope ya minded none what Ben n'me was doing? You never seed that before did ya, Miss?"

Blushing, I admitted I hadn't.

"Ya gived Miss Emma a good scratch though?"

Blushing even deeper, I pleaded guilty as charged.

"Don't ya worry none Miss, takes all sorts!"

At that point of reassurance, Ben wandered out, his torso bare as he'd been chopping wood.

He gave me the hugest smile.

"Now I never had you down Missy as a wantin' some black meat!"

For the second time in less than twelve hours I wanted the earth to swallow me up.

"Ben - ja - min!" Mary interrupted him. "Now you stop it with that sorta filth, this 'un's a lady an' you don't go talkin' dirty to a lady now, does ya?"

"No, Mary, I'm sorry, just got carried away!"

"Well now, guessn' I don't mind none, 'long as I'se the one you carry off!"

"Done that already ma love!"

I was touched as he kissed her. For all his dirty talk, he was a good man, and he loved her and those children.

"I came with a message from Martha, would you all like to come over for breakfast, she'd like a word. Oh, and Ben, I'd throw a shirt on, don't think Miss Emma could take a whole hour with you like that!"

Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,321 Followers
12