Outback Affairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sucked slowly up and down, while gently pumping the base of his dick with her hand. Her tongue danced and swirled along him each time she drew her mouth back up to the top.

"Fuck, that's amazing," Andy groaned.

"Good," Kylie replied simply, before moving her mouth more determinedly. She took him deep and sucked back up, bobbing her head up and down for a minute or so, before taking him as deep as she could and simply holding him in her throat.

"I want you to fuck me, Andy," she gasped, when she released him to gulp in some air.

"Really?"

"Fuck yes," Kylie said. "It's time. I want you to be my first." She suckled at the tip of his dick.

"I want that too Kylie, but not here," Andy refused gently.

"What do you mean, not here?"

"Not here in a grubby room in a shabby hotel. It should be somewhere lots nicer," Andy suggested.

"Umm, have you seen where we live? There isn't anywhere nicer," Kylie objected.

"What about outside under the stars? Have you forgotten how amazing the sky is out here? Or maybe you just haven't seen how few of them we can see in the city? How about some day after we get back to the house we wait until night-time, then we take some blankets, lay ourselves out under the stars, and then I'll take your cherry?"

"You know, I don't think anyone else I know would turn down the chance to fuck me right now," Kylie sighed. "But that does sound really nice. Romantic, even."

"I just think an occasion like that should be a bit special for you," Andy suggested.

"And that's why I'm going to agree to it. But you should still cum tonight too," Kylie insisted, and she started sucking him again. Andy made no objection to the plan, and just lost himself in the wondrous sensations Kylie sent coursing through his dick until he reached the point of no return. He warned her of his imminent explosion, and Kylie being Kylie, kept right on sucking.

He came hard, his hips bucking up off the bed as she held his pulsing cock inside her mouth, swallowing each ejaculation.

"I'm still not sure I can wait," Kylie sighed later that night when she felt Andy's cock bumping against her again within the second, overcrowded bed, which they'd agreed they wanted to share.

"You'll be fine," Andy laughed.

"Maybe if you give me enough orgasms tonight, I will."

Andy grinned at her and slipped beneath the covers. "I'll see what I can do!"

---

"I'm impressed," May said to her brother across the dinner table.

"With?"

"Your ingenuity. You managed to get all four of the kids out of the house not only at the same time, but for an entire night!"

"Yeah, I guess that is pretty impressive, isn't it?"

"It most certainly is. If I hadn't put some actual effort into making this meal special for us, I'd already be busy sucking you off."

"Well damn, if there's an alternative like that one, maybe I don't need to eat."

"Ha! Sorry, but not only did I put all the effort in, but this is too delicious to give it up, even for a leisurely roll in the hay with you." She made a show of savouring the pasta she'd cooked, overacting just how delicious it was.

Jack laughed in response, and tucked into his own generous serving. "Almost as delicious as what I plan to eat after dinner," he complimented his sister.

"Glad you're enjoying it."

"Your cooking has come a long way since you used to fail at boiling eggs for breakfast."

"Yeah, I guess cooking for my family for twenty years or so did improve my skills somewhat."

They relaxed and enjoyed their meal together, talking about inconsequential things in a way that said more about their relationship than the actual words they exchanged. It was relaxed and natural, with no indication of how long it had been since they'd last shared some casual intimacy like this.

"Know what I'd like to do after dinner?" May asked, as she neared the end of her meal.

"I might, if you give me a clue."

"Swim," May stated.

"In the tank?"

"Unless you've installed an actual swimming pool I've not come across."

"Nope, no pool, only the tank. And I haven't been up there for years."

"Well clearly I haven't either, and it's still bloody hot outside. I still remember sneaking up there to skinny-dip when we were kids, with nothing but the stars watching us."

"Bloody good times they were."

"And now we have the chance to do it again. No kids, no clouds, just a stunning field of stars to swim beneath."

"When you put it like that, it sounds pretty good. Course we'll have to wait half an hour after we eat."

"Oh, rubbish," May laughed. "You're not going to drown from cramps when the water's only up to your waist, and you can stand up and breathe!"

"Well I'll take your word for it. It's not like I really want to wait." To emphasise the point, he shovelled the last of his meal into his mouth, and quickly chewed and swallowed it. "Dishes can wait, too."

"Is this really my Jack? The man who always insists on the dishes being cleared and washed the instant a meal is over?'

"Oh shush, or I won't swim with you after all," he teased.

"Well, we can't have that," May replied with a laugh. She gently laid her cutlery on her plate and pushed herself back from the table. Jack watched her stand, wipe the corner of her mouth with her napkin, and then lay it beside the plate.

"Coming?" she asked.

"Just enjoying the view for now."

May grinned and pulled the hem of her blouse out of her navy blue skirt, then released its buttons one by one until it parted to partly reveal her lacy black bra. "Too hot in here," she commented, slipping the blouse from her shoulders and draping it over the back of her chair.

"Getting hotter by the minute, too," Jack agreed.

"Much too hot, even though it's already dark outside. So hot, I think I'll go for that swim right away," May suggested, and flounced from the room.

Jack quickly pushed back his chair, its feet protesting with a screech across the floorboards, to follow her outside to the water tank.

When May reached the base of the ladder, she reached behind herself to release the clasp of her bra, draping it over the ladder's fourth rung.

"Bit overdressed for swimming, aren't you?" she queried over her shoulder, when Jack stood watching her without making any effort to disrobe.

"Thought I'd undress up there," he indicated.

"Naah, your clothes might get wet," May replied, tugging the zip of her skirt down before shimmying out of it.

"Well I guess the view is even better if I follow you up while you're looking like that," Jack laughed, as she slid her underwear down her legs. Naked apart from her shoes, May began to climb the ladder, Jack quickly stepping to the base of the ladder behind her and looking upward.

"Well, would you look at that: two moons, and one of them is delightfully full!" he declared..

May simply laughed and kept climbing, giving a little shake of her ass, while Jack admired her curves from below. Jack waited until May had disappeared over the tank's side before quickly shedding his own clothes and following her up the steel rungs.

"Now that's much better!" May observed when he appeared over the side of the tank totally naked. She was sitting on the platform, having placed her shoes where they wouldn't get wet. When Jack arrived on the platform she slipped into the water, rolling onto her back to gaze up at the stars, feeling Jack's eyes resting upon her as she half-floated in the water.

"It's easy to forget how amazing the stars are out here when you live in Brisbane," May commented as she gazed at the cloudlike Milky Way smeared across the sky, its light only occluded slightly by the crescent moon.

"The only problem I have with that, is the view down here is just as good as the view up there. And when you're gone, I'll still have the view up there. So forgive me if I indulge in the view down here for a bit," Jack said.

"Flattery will get you everywhere," May purred.

"I certainly hope so," Jack replied, slipping into the water to advance on her. May spread her legs as he approached, and he stepped between them, supporting her legs beneath her knees as she continued to float, and he continued striding forward, now wandering aimlessly around the tank, his support lifting her bum and exposing her pubic mound. May wrapped her legs lightly around his back.

The water reached Jack's navel, and May's reclined floating position kept his cock out of her view, but as he gently steered her around the tank, she occasionally felt its tip bumping against her, teasing her with its hardness.

After relaxing like that for a few minutes, May slipped from Jack's loose grip to stand in front of him. By unspoken agreement they melded together, mouths finding each other, as they joined in a kiss.

It was passionate without being needy. With absolutely no risk of discovery this time, their kiss lingered. Jack's cock throbbed, and May crushed her hard nipples against her brother.

"God, I love you, Jack," May sighed, when their kiss broke.

"I love you too, May."

They held each other, staring into one another's eyes, fingers tracing lightly over exposed skin.

"Fuck me now?"

It was half request and half demand. Jack responded by guiding her to the platform and raising her to sit on it. He gently nudged his sister's knees apart as she reclined back on her straightened arms and her hands. Jack gently ran his fingers over the wet hairs of May's pussy before finding her centre and parting her lips to fully expose her. He bent his head and ran his tongue up her slit, swirled it around her swollen clit, then back down to thrust it within her.

"Oh, fuck that's good, but it's not your cock," May moaned.

"All in good time," Jack assured her. He took his time, licking and lapping at his sister's pussy, teasing her with his tongue. Every now and then he slipped a finger or two inside her, feeling the delightful velvet warmth of her vagina as he kept stimulating her clitoris.

"Mmm, you're really good at that," May purred, revelling in the pleasure coursing through her.

"Glad you appreciate it," he murmured before renewing his efforts, determined to bring May to her first orgasm before he slid his cock inside her. His swollen, tight cock ached beneath the water. Each yip and mew that escaped May's lips encouraged him and kept him at his task. He glanced up over her body, admiring the way she writhed and squirmed as she came closer and closer to the pinnacle of her pleasure.

"Fuck yes, just there, Jack," she purred, as he flattened his tongue on her clit and rubbed it up and down. "Don't stop!"

He redoubled the pressure on her clit, and her back arched as she wailed aloud, and with no restraint this time. She came hard, and Jack kept his tongue on her for as long as he could, until she pushed him away, panting and gasping.

"Now fuck me," she demanded quietly.

"In the house," Jack replied.

"No, here!"

"Doesn't work here, May. The water's too deep for me to stand here and do it at all smoothly, and I don't know if you've noticed, but that platform is far from comfortable."

"You're so boring! But if that's what it will take, then fine." She climbed onto the platform and slipped on her shoes, then climbed over the side of the tank. Jack followed her quickly down the ladder. May took the opportunity to admire the aerial view of his butt, and the way his stiff cock bobbed in front of him as he climbed down.

"Interesting angle," she giggled as he descended the final few steps.

"Pretty sure the view's better when you're above me," Jack laughed.

"Oh it still works for me, don't you worry about that," May assured him, reaching down to take his erection in hand. She tugged him gently and squatted in front of him, then leaned toward him, her lips parting as she opened her mouth to suck him, enjoying the groan this elicited from him.

"Thought we were going inside," Jack commented, as he watched her slide her mouth up and down his stiff dick.

"Oh we will soon, these aging knees won't hold out forever!" May replied with a laugh before taking him back into her mouth. She sucked lovingly up and down, slowly sliding her lips and tongue over his engorged shaft. She pulled her head back until she held just the head in her mouth, teasing the slit with her tongue, while her lips clamped around his circumcised helmet. She pulled back further, releasing him, then held his shaft against his belly, taking a testicle in her mouth instead. She sucked it in and rolled it around with her tongue, before treating its twin to the same pleasure. Then releasing the testicle, she pulled the head of the cock back toward her mouth, pleased to see a bead of pre-cum nestled within the little slit. She delicately licked it with her tongue, and then stood up.

"Time to get this cock inside my pussy," she declared, leading the way back into the house.

Jack paused for a moment, just long enough to enjoy the sight of her buttocks and hips as she strode away, then he quickly scrambled together the clothes he'd flung wherever before climbing up the tower, and ran to catch up with her.

After quickly washing the dirt from her knees, May climbed onto her brother's bed and lay down, her legs spread in open invitation while beckoning him with her index finger.

"Give me that cock, Jack," she urged him, "there's no water sloshing around us down here," as he clambered onto the bed between her legs.

"So subtle," he laughed as he drove his cock into her just as urgently as she'd demanded.

"Oh God yes," she cried happily as Jack thrust into her over and over again. He bent his head down to her left nipple and sucked it hard, while continuing to work his cock in and out of her slick pussy.

May's fingers roamed through her brother's hair and down over his body, squeezing the farm-hardened muscles rippling beneath his skin as his powerful arms held his torso above her.

For quite a while Jack fucked his sister missionary, driving his cock powerfully into her pussy, then backing off for a bit to relax somewhat and fuck her slowly. When she demanded more, he gave it to her, pounding at her pussy strenuously until she came.

Then he rolled her over. "Your ass is still sexy as hell, May," he commented, and he gave said cheeks a playful squeeze.

"Glad you appreciate it. Now how about you get that cock back in my pussy and finish us both off?"

"So demanding!" Jack teased before thrusting himself back between his sister's legs, driving her into the mattress as he fucked her from behind. True to May's demands, he thrust over and over, working his cock in and out, until he had May squealing into the mattress and squirming with orgasm! It tipped him over the edge, and he exploded deep inside her before collapsing to her side.

They fell asleep together, secure in the blissful knowledge that the kids weren't due home until at least lunchtime the following day.

Jack woke to something warm and wet on his cock, and it wasn't a mouth or a pussy this time. As he cleared his sleep-blurred vision, he found his sister gently washing his flaccid cock with a warm washcloth. He didn't stay flaccid for long though, and once he was hardening, May did take him into her mouth, sucking him to full erection.

"And good morning to you too," Jack sighed pleasurably, his head dropping back to the pillow as he enjoyed his sister's talents.

"And to you," May replied happily between sucks. She used her lips, mouth, tongue and teeth to bring him close to orgasm before backing off when she sensed he might be close to cumming. She wiggled her way up his body and sat back, burying him in her pussy.

"I woke up horny," she stated, as if it explained everything. She bent to kiss her brother, driving her tongue into his mouth, pleased she'd taken the time to brush her teeth before she'd woken him. She pushed herself back up, hands on his chest to support her, as she ground herself on his cock, rocking back and forth and circling her hips to ensure she received maximum pleasure from her efforts.

Jack moaned, and he thrust when he could, but he mostly just allowed his sister to pleasure herself on him. When she came with a shuddering climax and collapsed onto his chest, he then rolled her over and started pounding her pussy again, sliding in and out while her pussy still convulsed in an extended orgasm.

"Oh, fuck Jack, don't stop, I'm going to cum again!" May cried out, and he fucked her into another orgasm. Still he thrust at her, his cock rock hard and on the brink of exploding. He held out for as long as he could, driving his dick into her over and over again. Eventually he couldn't stand it anymore, and exploded deep inside his sister's womb.

"Now that's how to start the day!" Jack gasped contentedly as he lay panting beside her.

"Spectacular!" May agreed. "Think you'll be able to get yourself up for another go before the kids get home? I have a sudden desire to be fucked on the kitchen table."

"I'm sure if you present me with the right motivation, I'll be able to manage something helpful."

--- +++ ---

Saturday January 26 th

"Hey, you two awake in there?" Gary sang out after giving the hotel room door a quick thump.

"Yeah, we're up, be out in a bit," Kylie replied through the closed door to her brother. Inside the room, Kylie turned her attention back to her cousin's cock. "Guess you'd better hurry up and cum," Kylie suggested with a soft laugh, taking him back into her mouth.

"Fuck, no pressure then," Andy laughed. He watched his cousin's lips sliding fluidly along his shaft, her tongue wet and warm against the underside. He thrust at her mouth, and she simply held still and let him fuck her, although she held a cautionary hand against his abdomen to restrain his more enthusiastic thrusts.

Then, as Andy thrust, Kylie s pumped the base of his cock with her encircling thumb and forefinger. He was soon grunting and groaning, his explosion imminent. Kylie kept working his cock, loving the taste and feel of the pre-cum leaking from its tip as it flowed across her tongue.

"Cumming," Andy grunted softly and held still, a jet of semen exploding from the tip and flooding her mouth.

Kylie swallowed eagerly, savouring and swallowing each spurt with glee.

"Guess we should get out of here so Gary doesn't get shitty," she said a moment later, wiping an errant strand of cum from her chin into her mouth.

"You're a nut, but the best sort of nut a guy could ever hope for," laughed Andy, grabbing both of their bags after packing his cock away.

They piled into the car, with Gary and Jen once again having taken the front seats.

"Gotta be early if you don't want the back seats," Jen teased her brother.

"Given the company back here, the back seats are just fine," Andy replied, remembering the fun they'd had the day before on their way into town.

"Yeah, no-one can see you drooling when you fall sleep," Gary teased him.

"Ha, well, at least it passes the time," Andy riposted.

"God, why are you two so bloody cheery? It's way too early for that," Kylie complained.

"Why, did something keep you up all night?" Jen asked with a cheeky grin.

"Just didn't sleep well in that cheap bed."

"Well, let's get out of here," Gary said, turning the key so the Land Rover fired up.

---

"Hey, can you stop doing that for a bit please?" May called out to Jack, who was working on one of the farm bikes.

"Yeah sure, what's up?" he replied, turning to face where she stood in the shed's doorway.

"I'm horny again, and the kids should be here soon."

"And you want me to do something about it?" he teased, already wiping grease from his hands.

1...678910...19