Outdoor Fun with my Boyfriend

Story Info
A tale of how I had fun with my boyfriend, under the sky.
1.4k words
4.06
16.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Psj3
Psj3
12 Followers

Hi there, everyone! It's Priyanka here, back with another story for you all. I am glad to see how much you enjoyed my last post, and I really appreciated all the feedback you shared with me.

Before we get stuck into the next chapter of my adventures, I thought I'd give a quick refresher about who I am, especially for anyone new around here. I'm a 23-year-old girl living life to the fullest. I've been told that I have an attractive figure, with curves in all the right places - my measurements are 32C-30-36. My skin is fair and smooth, with a natural glow that I'm quite proud of.

This story is a follow-up to my last post. So if you haven't read that one yet, I'd recommend you to check it out to get a better idea. Without further ado.

After my first time with Raghav, we started seeing each other regularly, even having sex a few times, but nothing wild. Until a month later. Raghav asked me if I wanted to go on a hike with him the following weekend. I was excited, as the hikes here are incredibly beautiful. We also invited some of our friends to join us.

During the hike, we were walking at the very end, following our friends. As we walked, Raghav brushed his hand against me, sending a jolt of pleasure through my body. Every time he touched me, a surge of electricity sparked within me, making me increasingly horny. Suddenly, he placed his hand on my ass, rubbing it and giving it a squeeze. I was shocked but it got me excited. I looked at him angrily, but he just smiled back. His hands were continuously moving on my ass as we continued our hike.

As we moved deeper into the forest, Raghav guided me onto a hidden path, leading me even further away from our friends. The canopy of trees overhead formed a secluded spot, away from the main trail.

"What are we doing, Raghav?" I asked, concern creeping into my voice. "The others might think we are lost."

He glanced back at me, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Don't worry, Priyanka," he assured me, a playful grin on his face. "I know this trail. It loops back around. We can meet them on the other side."

All the touching had gotten me excited, and I couldn't resist the temptation. The idea of being with Raghav in such a public place was exhilarating. The thrill of potential exposure heightened my excitement.

Without warning, he pulled me into his arms, his lips finding mine in a heated kiss. I responded passionately, my hands clutching at his shirt, pulling him closer. His hands roamed over my body, grabbing my ass, and sliding up to press my breasts. His touch ignited sparks of pleasure, prompting a soft moan to escape my lips.

Suddenly, his hand slipped under my clothes, fingers tracing a path down to my panties. He pushed aside the fabric, his fingers exploring my wetness. I gasped as he slipped a finger inside me, the unexpected pleasure making me tremble.

He withdrew his hand, his finger glistening with my juices. Bringing it to my lips, he whispered, "Taste yourself, Priyanka." I opened my mouth obediently, taking his finger in, savoring the sweet tang of my own desire.

Feeling his hardness pressing against me, I met his gaze. There was an unspoken command in his eyes, a silent request. The thrill of our reckless escapade, combined with the taste of myself on his fingers, had me burning with anticipation. I slowly sank to my knees, my hands deftly unbuckling his belt and pulling his pants and underwear down to reveal his erect manhood.

I hesitated for a moment, my heart pounding with a mix of fear and excitement. But the desire surging within me was stronger than any apprehension. Taking a deep breath, I leaned in, pressing a soft kiss to his dick, teasing it before taking him into my mouth.

As I started to work my mouth up and down his dick, letting my tongue work its magic, Raghav let out a low moan. His hands found their way to my hair, his fingers threading through my locks as he tried to muffle his sounds of pleasure so as not to attract any attention.

As I continued to work my magic on Raghav his breathing grew heavier and more erratic. I could feel his dick pulsating in my mouth. His eyes, clouded with a mixture of pleasure and disbelief, were fixed on me as I expertly navigated his length with my mouth.

"God, Priyanka..." he managed to whisper between his heavy breaths, his voice strained with the pleasure I was eliciting from him. His fingers wound tighter into my hair, encouraging me to take him deeper.

This feeling of being under his control was intoxicating. I felt a rush of power mixed with a dose of raw, primal lust. My heart pounded in my chest, the adrenaline amplifying the excitement of the moment.

I focused my attention on his sensitive tip, swirling my tongue around it while my hands worked in tandem. One hand gently cupped and massaged his balls, the other hand gripping his shaft, providing the friction he craved.

"Oh... I'm... I'm close," he warned his voice barely a whisper, his body rigid with anticipation. His words only fueled my resolve, my pace unyielding.

Raghav's body tensed, his grip on my hair tightening as he succumbed to the wave of pleasure crashing over him. His gasp was nearly lost in the rustling of leaves overhead as he climaxed, his release warm and filling my mouth. I continued to gently suck and stroke him, drawing out his orgasm until his body slumped back against the tree, his breaths coming out in shaky exhales.

"Priyanka... that was..." he started, but words seemed to fail him.

Raghav, still catching his breath, helped me up. His eyes were twinkling, and he pulled me in for a long, passionate kiss. He tasted himself on my lips, which seemed to stir something within him.

With a mischievous grin, he whispered, "My turn," his voice husky and full of desire. His hand moved down my body, slipping into my pants, his fingers eager to explore. Before I knew it, my pants and panties were pooled at my feet, and I was standing there, exposed as the cool forest air caressed my exposed skin. Raghav then knelt in front of me, his eyes full of anticipation.

As he started, waves of pleasure coursed through me. His fingers were drilling me gently as his mouth explored my most private spot. His tongue danced around, causing these waves of pleasure that seemed to flow through me.

"Oh...Raghav," I managed to breathe out, my voice was barely above a whisper. The pleasure was so strong, and I felt myself getting closer to the edge.

"Shhh...we can't let them hear," Raghav mumbled, his voice sounding slightly distant as he continued his work. His words only made the whole thing more exciting - the chance of getting caught, the fact that we were outside. I could feel the tension rising in me, and I bit my lip to keep quiet. My hands roamed through his hair pushing him deeper and encouraging him, as I locked his head between my legs in a tight grip.

The feeling was so intense, like a wave that was ready to break. I could feel my body tensing up, my breathing getting faster, and then it hit me - this wave of pure pleasure. I held onto Raghav, my fingers digging into his shoulders as the pleasure washed over me. I didn't make a sound, but my body shook with the intensity of it all.

Once the pleasure had passed, we quickly got ourselves together. Raghav stood up first and helped me get to my feet, holding me steady as I sorted out my clothes. His touch still sent sparks through me, and the memory of what he'd just done made me shiver.

"No one will know," he whispered, a cheeky look in his eyes as he straightened his clothes. We tried to act as normal as possible, but the memory of what we'd just done hung in the air between us.

I was still breathless, my body humming with the aftershocks of my climax. I felt a blush creeping up my neck and into my cheeks, as I realized just how public our actions had been. I completed the rest of the hike with soaking wet panties and the taste of his cum in my mouth.

Psj3
Psj3
12 Followers