Outdoor Truth or Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob looks down at Izzy and tells her, "Izzy, I think you are great. You just need confidence. Now let me feel that warm mouth of yours on my erection here."

Izzy smiles and puts her hand around his thick monster. She leans in and slides her mouth over the top and down as far as her mouth will let her. Soon she is bobbing at a good pace.

Meanwhile, Steve has finally worked his way deep inside Tif and is rocking her into Alan. Each time down, Tif deepthroats his cock causing him to moan. Steve picks up the pace and his moans start turning to groans. Soon he shoves his cock in one last time and unloads his cum inside Tif's womb. With every pulse, a big gob of cum floods her deep insides. Tif pulls off of Alan so she can moan. Tif turns her head and looks at Steve and says, "That's what I was looking for."

Rob and Izzy stop doing what they are doing and head over to watch the action with the others. Steve starts jerking and spasming as he dumps the rest of his seed inside Tif. He shakes his head as if to clear the confusion. He looks at Rob and tells him, "She is very tight bro. Hopefully I loosened her up a little for you."

Steve pulls out and steps aside. Tif looks back at Izzy and says, "It would be polite for you to clean up Steve's manhood for him."

Izzy hesitates but shakes her head in agreement. She walks over to Steve and gets on her knees in front of him. She picks up his softening cock and slowly puts it in her mouth. She hums a little as she is pleasantly surprised by the sweet taste of Tif's nectar. She enthusiastically cleans his cock and then lets it loose with a 'pop'.

By now, Rob has started to work his fat cock inside Tif. Steve's cum helps lubricate the way. Tif pulls off of Alan again so she can moan. She looks up at Alan with an 'I need to finish you off so I can concentrate' look. Tif starts stroking Alan's cock and uses her mouth to make up the extra space. Every dozen strokes, she moves her hand and goes balls deep letting his cock down her throat. Just as Rob gets his thickness completely inside Tif, Alan pushes his hips forward and busts.

Rob pushes in. Alan gives Tif a spurt of cum. Tif swallows. Rob pushes in again. Alan gives more cum to Tif. Tif swallows. She moans without leaving Alan. Rob slows his push. Tif works Alan over, milking him for everything he has left. She swallows every bit and then makes sure he is clean.

Tif pulls off of Alan and allows him to get up. He goes over to stand next to Izzy and Steve. Tif looks back at Rob and tells him, "Fuck me big boy. Make me cum."

Rob nods his head in agreement and starts pushing his cock deep inside Tif again. Tif grabs onto the pool chair for support awaiting the onslaught. Rob increases his pace and his intensity. Within a couple minutes, he is pounding Tif's hard who starts moaning loudly. A number of other people have come over and are standing next to Izzy and the guys. Rob continues to pound away and starts grunting, indicating his bust is not far off.

Without looking around, Tif exclaims, "Fuck me with that fat dick. I'm almost there."

Rob doesn't slow down as his orgasm comes to the top. Tif practically yells as an orgasm floods her body. With each wave, a surge of pleasure is sent through her body and out to her limbs. She moans. Her pussy contracts with the orgasm squeezing Rob tight. He can't hold out any longer. He slams in one more time and leaves his cock in as it starts firing. The first shot paints the back wall of her pussy. Tif moans as she feels it hit her. Tif's pussy contracts again. Rob pulls out and slams his manhood home again. He fires again. It hits the back of Tif's pussy again. Tif moans again.

Rob pulls almost all the way out and slams his shaft deep inside another dozen times, each time sending more cum deep into Tif's bowels. Tif's orgasm subsides a little bit after Rob finishes. The two sit there for a brief moment, Rob's erection still buried deep, as the last throws of their shared orgasm fade away.

The gathered crowd cheers and claps their approval of the scene. Tif and Rob finally become aware of their audience. Rob smiles as he pulls his softening tool from Tif's sticky pussy. Tif stands up gently, squeezing her pussy muscles so as to not let any goodness escape. Rob walks over to Izzy who looks at Tif for approval. Then she gets on her knees and enthusiastically cleans up Rob's sticky cock.

The crowd scatters back to their own activities. Tif walks over to the group smiling. She says, "That was fun."

Izzy looks at Tif and tells her, "That was amazing. There is so much I could learn from you."

Tif says, "I am willing to teach. Give me your contact info and we'll make a plan."

Steve says, "I need to bail. But you were great. I'd like to see you again."

Rob says, "That goes for me too."

Tif says, "Make an appointment!"

The truth or dare group all go their separate ways. Tif decides she needs to check on Kat. She walks inside and does not see her among the people on the first floor. So she decides to head up to her booked room.

She walks up the door and hears moaning coming from inside. She smiles and quietly opens the door. She sees a guy from the back having sex with someone on the bed. It doesn't look like Tony from behind. Tif assumes that Kat would not be having sex. She realizes she might be interrupting another couple in the middle of sex.

She slowly walks around the front of the couple. She sees that it is not Tony, but it is Kat. And she has cum all over her face and her body. 'Oh my', Tif thinks as she smiles. Tif looks at the guy, who winks at her, and then down to the deep penetration he is giving her best friend. She smiles as she considers how much she loves her life.

12