Outed By My Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could now feel him slowly prod then enter the feeling I had as he continued was euphoric, I was frozen with ecstasy as he reached and touched my p'spot for the first time, which was my first conscious experience of this.

I could feel him withdraw then return as my ecstasy reenergised, he did it again and again and again by now I was emotionally and physically hyper and feeling that I was going to explode with excitement.

As we continued Peter became more and more engrossed as the thrill of his chase was reaching climax, I could feel it in his motion's which I was replicating. I reached a euphoric and now very vocal excitement which seemed to bring him on as he became vocal too.

This conscious climaxing was something that was completely new to me then it happened, I could feel him as we stood there together frozen and still engaged at the moment of climax, both out of breath with warm water cascading over us washing away for ever what we had just shared.

Peter then started to rub my side in appreciation sliding his hands down onto my hips then round to my buttocks extending his fingers inwards as we slowly parted, I turned to face him I could see his eyes closed with a smile of satisfaction on his face.

I had met his expectations.

We stood their relaxing in silence as the water continued to wash away any traces of what had just happened between us. We dried each other with our towels as a way of acknowledging our mutual satisfaction then returned to our separate bedrooms to get dressed for our meeting.

When I was getting dressed in my kilt and new white uniform shirt complete with navy blue shoulder flashes I slackened the kilt straps this time, so that it hung more loosely to allow it to jink on my hips as I walked and swing more freely as I turned. This kilt did not have a kilt pin to hold it in place, Peter's had a golden dolphin pin, I was not a qualified submariner so my kilt had a hidden stud that would stop the kilt's front skirt from swinging freely open. I left this unfastened.

When I went out from my bedroom to join Peter before going downstairs together, I allowed the slow movement of my kilt to be quite invitingly seductive and noticeable. How did I know how to do this, my sister Shona showed me the first time I wore a kilt to the Scouts. That time I was terrified I would flash inappropriately, this time I knew what I wanted to do and why. As we went downstairs to reconvene the meeting Peter had an extra spring in his step, so did I.

When we joined the meeting, Carl and Steve looked at me inquisitively, I smiled in return, they visibly relaxed and sat down. This time I was to take the lead explaining the mathematics of this new generation fission reactor, with my kilt jinking seductively as I moved about enhancing my confidence,

As I stood in front of the podium I discreetly moved holding the audience's attention on me as I explained the intricacies of the mathematics, with my seductive and noticeable swinging kilt with its implied impending wardrobe malfunction. I knew their strengths and weaknesses.

I answered their questions confidently and without hesitation. It was my field and knew it intimately what and how it all came together as an NSRP.

When I sat down after my presentation under the table and out of view Peter put his hand on my knee reassuringly, but I could feel was their more to it than reassurance.

We finished at five as the previous night, again the principals departed for private discussions, leaving the assistants to tidy up and lock away confidential documents in the two conference room safes. Carl, Steve and Colin, the Admirals assistant and senior of all the assistants, came over to find out what happened.

Colin asked "what did I do or say to Peter?"

I explained what happened when we went upstairs after the pool session, omitting how much I had enjoyed it, and what I would do next. Nothing that would cause embarrassment and use what leverage I had to get my scholarship, which would probably mean further discreet assignations with Peter.

I was now ok about that. In reality all our futures and some of my work colleagues, who would never know, were dependant on what I did. It was the first time that I knew I had acceptance and power in my own right.

Our second formal conference meal was more invigorating, this time table napkins kept sliding to the floor. More alcohol was consumed than the previous night, I also had more than one glass of wine. From the way the discussions flowed my mathematical skills were appreciated but perhaps not as much as my kilt chorography.

During the course of the night, being the two juniors, Steve and I were sent upstairs to bring some documents and photographs down. As we climbed the first flight of stairs I could feel Steve's warm hand slowly slide up inside my leg lifting my kilt quite seductively. By the third flight of stairs he had worked his way up to stroking me, I was now so hard it was hurting.

We went into his room, that's where the documents and photographs were kept that we were to retrieve. He silently closed the door pressing my back onto the wall dropped to his knees and lifted my kilt over his head the already unfastened stud aided him. I never had a blow job before but over the next five minutes or so I knew what I had missed out off in life. After we recovered our composure we headed back down the stairs documents and photographs in hand. As we walked in sedately Carl knowing looked at his watch, Steve smiled and I shrugged my shoulders.

Peters hollow legs stopped him being impaired by the alcohol he consumed, as we walked upstairs, my kilt was swinging, even more freely now because of my alcoholic lubricant, perhaps too freely but intentionally. Peter's kilt was swinging more freely too I think, periodically he would discreetly trace a line up and down my buttocks with his fingers as I climbed the stairs in front of him. The light weight of my kilt material allowed me to enjoy this, I was becoming erotically seduced for the second time tonight and was responding to it, I am sure Peter noticed this and gave him a second foreplay high.

We arrived at our apartment, no offer of pink gins this time but a hand gesture invite to join him on the large leather couch. We both sat down on the couch crooked legged facing each other, but as I sat down, with a discreet leg positioning help, the unstudied front of my kilt slid open. Peter saw this as a tactical invitation and proceeded to exploit the opportunity.

It was quite seductive the way he leaned over me while sliding his warm hand up the inside of my leg. I was getting noticeably aroused by both, my body flinches and incomprehensive moans which were really turning Peter on. He withdrew his hand and started to unbuckle my kilt straps one at a time, slowly he put both his hands on my kilt skirt and unwrapped me.

Now keeling over me he started to unbutton my shirt, as I lay there, almost naked, he slowly massaged his hand over my torso making me so intently aroused that I started to instinctively arch my back. I could feel some wetness start to form as he slid my shirt of my shoulders, by now I was completely naked with sweat starting to form on my skin like shining oil. By this time the alcohol Peter had consumed demanded his immediate attention.

He stood up, with a gentle pull guided me to his bedroom, his bed was already fully turned down. Excusing himself he headed off to the heads. As I looked at the bed it reminded me of a photograph that I found on the internet of a tall muscular blond haired Swedish boy lying naked seductively face down on a bed, with his head resting on his arm looking up at you. For some reason this photograph had really turned me on and I thought I would try and replicate this pose and did.

When Peter came into the room, now naked, he saw me lying on the bed face down with my upper torso crooked round as I looked at him approaching. I could see from his anatomy that my pose was really turning him on. He came over as I rolled onto my back, it was obvious from my arousal that I was giving my approval for what would come next.

He climbed onto the bed, kneeled astride over me. Slowly and purposefully rubbing my anatomy with his hands, he was making me so intently aroused again my body flinches and my incomprehensive moans started again. He then eased back positioning me by pushing my knees up and apart with his hands as I further arched my back in anticipation.

He then leaned closely over me as I felt him try to engage, apart from my flashbacks, this was my first time looking into his face and being fully aware as he engaged. I thought I would be angry or something but I wasn't, I was quite excited about it as I waited in anticipation then I started to further arch my back to meet him.

Then it happened I was in a state of euphoria as he undulated within me. He wasn't in any rush neither of us were as we harmonised together. I don't think I was participating as well as I should but he was in charge and compensating. I was getting more and more excited, I realised that I was slowly building too. Then it was over, we both froze in mid position, I could feel his warmth slowly drain away. We both rolled apart looking into each other's eyes, I could see the contentment in his eyes that I could now honestly feel.

As we lay there I rolled on my side and started to gently run my fingers through the hair on his chest trying to induce him into letting me be dominant but I could see that his position would always be the dominant one. Maybe the next time. Between the revelations and stress of the day and my decision to be a willing participant, my sexual exertions in the shower, and later with Steve, plus the alcohol we both fell asleep.

For the second morning in a row I awoke with the noise of a kettle boiling, as I looked out through the door I could see Peter in his white dressing gown making coffee for both of us. He turned seeing me standing naked at the door again, asked how "was I feeling," this time I could say.

"Ok."

I padded this time slowly naked and bare footed into the shower room and retrieved my white fluffy dressing gown. We both sat down like two polar bears drinking coffee double handed as a restorative, when Peter's phone rang. The Admiral and his assistant were at the airport about to head back to his office to get a Power Of Attorney letter so he could sign the contract tomorrow. His navy had approved the procurement.

Peter said he would play golf with his two opposite numbers and could I keep Carl and Steve entertained today as he wanted to sound out if there would be any eleventh hour issues. I didn't know how I would entertain the two of them, and then I remembered their desire to wear a kilt. I shared this with Peter, he said great idea, I will organise it and have them delivered today. And we can do a photo shoot of the contract signing in them.

After breakfast we all went our respective ways to the golf course and initially to the sauna for us lowly assistants. In the sauna which we had exclusive use off, Carl and Steve explained how they used their sexuality to get ahead, caveating that this was their third tour and second promotion for both of them. I must admit I hadn't thought of it that way, my intension was this was a one off getting me a two year University scholarship from my company.

Steve said "it doesn't always work out that way, anyway you seem to enjoy it."

We finished our sauna, the showers were still not fixed, we had to go back to our respective apartments for our showers, plan was we would meet at Steve's apartment in half an hour's time. All showered and casually dressed I headed up to Steve's room, knocked on the door. He opened it but stood back behind the door, I could hear Carl talking so walked on in.

Carl was sitting on Steve's bed naked with his arms wrapped round his knees, I thought I had intruded during a private moment between them. As I turned round Steve was standing their naked too.

He said "want to join us for a threesome."

All I could think of was to say last night was my first time, at least knowing about it, by this time Steve had started to unbutton my shirt and Carl was now standing alongside me and starting to unbuckle my belt. Suddenly all the apprehension left me and was replaced by naked sexual excitement. It took them a couple of minutes to fully undress me, no rush. All three of us stood there naked, from our anatomies it was clear what we wanted to do.

Carl led the way onto the bed, I followed not knowing what would come next. Steve broke my trance of inaction when he guided me to lay side on between them, I could feel Steve spoon in behind me and start to gently engage as Carl started to give me my second blow job. The thrill was so intense, not one but both wanting me at the same time, after a short while both of them in unison brought me to a climax I couldn't control it only respond to their overtures. My excitement was more intense than I had experience with Peter or Steve, even after I unloaded Steve continued, my energy tank was draining down to zero rapidly then he stopped as he unloaded.

We lay there recovering then Carl said my turn, rolled onto his back and invited me to sit astride him. I didn't know what to do, the internet doesn't tell you everything in that detail, but I had two good teachers. For the remainder of the morning we swapped around enjoying and exhausting ourselves. We decided to shower together as we needed it.

Although I really enjoyed playing with Steve and Carl, I did wonder did they want to play or were they told too, just another part of the job for them. To ensure that I didn't do or say anything that could rock any political or moral boats that would reflect badly on them and their next promotion or in the case of the Admiral his retirement plans.

As we were getting dressed I remembered and told them that Peter had arranged for them to wear submariner's uniform kilts for the contract signing this afternoon and what's more they could keep the kilts. I could see both of them were on a high about this.

We headed downstairs to the conference room to meet up with the golfers returning, in the corner were suit carriers with their new uniforms in them. After lunch we all retired to our rooms to get dressed for the contract signing and the photo shoot. I had to show Steve and Carl how to wear a kilt so it gave you a sexual buzz, they did this entheausticly. The Admiral and his assistant hadn't returned, some other problem had arisen, but the necessary authorisations had been release.

All dressed in our kilted uniform's the photographer had a field day taking our photographs. They had arranged, although not Navy that I should wear a full uniform. Carl and Steve had never worn a kilt before. The first time in the traditional way can be quite exhilarating, so much so, that they wore their new uniforms on their flight back to their offices. They too had been recalled at short notice.

Before they returned Steve Carl and I had the photographer take some very private photographs of us together, Tim the photographer was a friend of Peter's and was very obliging and choreographed our posing together.

Initially I thought we would be traveling back that night but, Peter had arranged for the both of us to stay one more night to tidy up. After we packed away all the papers we had brought with us and our newly won contracts we had an informal meal together.

At the meal Peter openly asked me about what I thought about our relationship and where I would like it to go. I explained that apart from a few dallies with other guys, I didn't mention that I didn't know who they were or that they took advantage of me while I was inebriated by strong home brew beer, he was the first that was meaningful to me.

He seemed pleased with my answer and said in his position he couldn't openly have a relationship for family, reputation and business considerations. I explained, omitting Steve and Carl that nobody knows about my preferences and I would like to keep it that way. He said he understood but if I agree would like to explore our compatibility further.

I said "I would like that too."

That night in our apartment rooms together, this time after what Carl and Steve had taught me I felt I could be much more of an adventurists with Peter. This time while Peter was in the bathroom I undressed. When he had finished he found me waiting for him in his bed, he had tactically anticipated this when he came out with only his fluffy white dressing gown on, this time untied.

He came over dropping his gown enroute and climbed in beside me, I wasn't nervous this time but had palpitations in anticipation. This time I took equal status if somewhat still inexperienced, I practiced what Steve and Carl had taught me earlier in the day. He was still dominant or at least that is what he thought and he seemed to enjoy it too.

The next morning we travelled back to our office in our civilian suits to meet some of the Company Directors for one of their congratulationary lunches. I think it was more making sure the contracts were duly signed than to congratulate us. But that's business I am told.

Peter went back home for the weekend and after a few days leave I was back at my old desk, a lot had happened the week we were away. The company was taken over by one of our competitors, the order we won tipped the scales in favour of a sale. A memorandum was also waiting for me from HR regretfully telling me that I had not been awarded a University scholarship. All my efforts were for nothing and I wasn't even sure if I would have a job in a few months' time.

Peter on hearing this phoned me saying do nothing, I couldn't do anything anyway other than complain about what happened to me and who would have believed me anyway, he would see what he could do. A few days later he phoned me and said it was all sorted.

In writing the company said in consideration for the part I played in winning the contract that they would pay my University fees for both years plus give me a lump sum grant for both years. But regretfully they couldn't guarantee a four month placement between academic years or a job at the end of it all. Technically I would be made redundant, but I would also get a three month severance package on top.

Peter also said that he might be able to get me a four months placement elsewhere and to leave it with him. I did all the sums, something I was good at, I could go to University after all, financially tight but doable. My sister Shona had now decided to take a gap year, which turned out to be two years but I still was able to afford to go to University.

For the next four months leading up to the start of my University, I worked full time for Peter as his technical assistant, we travelled to many different places. Let's say his appetite for the other more pleasurable things in life hadn't waned, nor had mine.

The four month placement he had called in favours for was a Graduates four month training course with the Navy Reserves, basically the Navy were trying to recruit nuclear competent graduates. This included a month at the Naval NSRP training school, where I won a competition, nicknamed the fire sale. The assumption was that while underwater the reactor computer controls would all fail and the students, each in turn had to run the reactor by manual calculations. Very similar to what I did for Peter, unofficially, when I forensically analysed a potential reactor failure.

This was all on full pay and the experience would count towards my degree as practical reactor work experience. The best week of the course was mud plugging with the Marines, I learnt many new words that week and not to be put off with insults, particularly when they were true. I also spent a month at sea on board a nuclear submarine, more practical time for my degree. I didn't know at that time how this would impact on my career.