Outercourse

Story Info
We meet a girl who insists it stays outside (bi).
3.9k words
4.58
8.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MVP6
MVP6
700 Followers

Outercourse

Me and my buddy Johnny met these two girls in a bar.

Lexi was the interesting one, cute and personable with an undercurrent of mystery and confidence.

The other, Hillary, was not: ordinary looking, yet stuck up, and she didn't seem to like us.

As we all talked at a table, Johnny tried to lead the conversation more and more toward sex any chance he got. I was on board and Lexi liked the jokes. The other was a prude.

Sadly, both of the girls made sounds of disgust anytime the concept of blowjobs was alluded to.

Lexi even said, "You boys and your penises. Always wanting oral. You guys cum when the wind blows, but you know it's not so easy for us girls. Besides, if we gave you blowjobs, what's in it for us?"

Hillary scowled. "Well I'll never put a guys dick in my mouth. Not gonna happen."

John ignored Hillary but addressed Lexi's question and tried to make a counteroffer. "Turnabouts fairplay you know." He stuck his tongue out crudely worrying me that he would drive the girls away.

Hillary slapped my arm, "You guys are awful." She wasn't being playful, she was as serious as cancer.

But Lexi admitted more than one would expect, "That's the only way I can do it." I thought, 'at least she has sex', her drunken admission was like a light at the end of a tunnel.

I challenged her sense of fairness too, "So you like to receive but you won't give?"

She argued, "Hey! I give in other ways. I'm a great girlfriend. Honest and faithful. Sweet and caring."

John asked, "And sexually? You and your last boyfriend did nothing?

"Boys! It's not all about sex...but we found things to do."

He latched onto the 'things' comment asking, "So do you think a thing could be a little game of hide the salami?"

Lexi parried with a good natured laugh, "Just where would you want to hide it?"

I was thinking her perfect bum would be ideal but John went a different way, grinning the whole time, "In your kitty babe."

She disappointed us, "In" is out of the question. I'm not on the pill."

Johnny caught the implication I missed and right away he jumped on it. "So 'out' is on the table?"

She looked away sheepishly and I knew we had her. Now we just needed to set the terms and seal the deal. A handjob would be a welcome relief after not having been with a girl for months.

Hillary knew Lexi had given in too, and she stormed off calling us three 'dirty animals'.

The dynamics of our little party suddenly changed. Two guys pursuing two girls had instantly become two guys competing for one girl.

Furthermore, I'd met girls like Lexi before - avoiding vaginal sex to maintain their virginal self opinion but still craving something. I moved closer to her sitting right by her side, "You're a good girl lexi..."

But John interrupted my tactic, keeping up the pressure in his own way, "What can we do to make a sweet caring girl like you happy?" The way he said 'happy' left no doubt in anyone's mind about what he meant. I also noticed he had also said 'we' instead of 'I'.

She was, as always, coy, "I'm sure we can think of something..."

I moved the game forward, offering, "You like to receive and I like to give. That could be a part of something."

But John backtracked, "Well, I'm generous but now it's my turn to ask what's in it for me."

She whispered something in his ear causing him to exclaim, "Outercourse!? Tell us more you wonderful girl." I imagined us taking turns titty fucking her too small boobs.

She got suddenly quiet, whispering, "It's ok to rub around all you want as long as you don't go in." This already sounded better than a handjob. And what were the chances that our cocks might actually end up inside? Many a girl's resolve has dwindled when push comes to shove.

I gasped a little loudly, making the people at the table next to us look over momentarily, "We're in!"

John tried for more, "I'm not sure that's gonna do it for me. I've never, ah, concluded things, without some kind of "in" before.

But Lexi stood firm, "I'm OK just going home with the agreeable one here. He thinks I'm pretty." Saying that she rested her head on my shoulder just to demonstrate how she could pull away from John, attaching herself to me."

Johnny looked worried at the prospect of being left out, now that she finally conceded she would go home with us.

"That won't work. He's got roommates. But my place is empty."

Lexi took Johnny's face commandingly in her hands, "To be clear: nothing goes in! Also, I know you're only interested in what's in it for you - but so am I."

She paused for a second, breaking eye contact with Johnny and glaring at me, "You two are gonna do this my way or we can just call it a night."

We nodded exuberantly, then made plans to get us three horny college students and two cars to Johnny's dorm.

When we got to Johnny's, Lexi took charge. She stood us up next to each other and started undressing us.

She started with our sox, then removed her own. She wiggled her feminine foot enticingly then lifted it up acrobatically, dropping it in Johnny's hand, "Do you think it's sexy?"

His response was reserved, "Uh, yea, it's ok." I wanted to beat Johnny by appreciating her more, "I think it's super sexy." She smiled at only me.

Next she took off our shirts, rubbing our chests as she did it. When she took off her own shirt we were grinning dumbly, caught in the spell of her poky nipples.

She pushed up on one boob bringing it partway to my mouth, "Is my tit sexy too?"

I bent slightly, taking it into my lips, "Oh yea," I said, "I could suck this all day." She patted my cheek, I'm counting on your oral skills, lover."

Vying for her attention Johnny interjected, I'll eat you out if you suck my cock."

"Oh Honey, that job's already taken. But I need to rub on one of you. Let's see who's gonna be best for that."

Lexi Knelt in front of us which hinted at the potential for Lexi's lips to touch our cocks, but that never materialized.

She removed our pants and underwear, working the zippers awkwardly.

I'd never seen another man's junk before, and certainly not Johnny's. There was no doubt we were both ready and hard.

This amazing girl fawned over our dicks saying how much she was going to enjoy riding one of us.

She said she wanted to grind on the larger of the two. To my eyes Johnny's was clearly both longer by at least half an inch and thicker too.

But Lexi wrapped her fingers around us, and then tried to determine the longer using her index finger. She said they were too close to know without a tape measure.

Johnny said we should hold them next to each other, which she glommed onto gleefully as a great idea. Holding our hard penises side by side, I was unfortunately proved right even as Johnny's cockskin grazed mine.

Squeezing his victorious dick she stared at it cooing, "We have a winner! This is gonna feel so good pushing on my clit."

She noticed I was feeling forsaken but she tapped my lips with one finger, "Don't pout Lover, we'll all be taken care of." While her words were reassuring I shrank back slightly as her finger smelled like Johnny's brutish cock.

After handling our impatient manhoods she then sensually removed her own jeans, "Do you boys like my body?"

It wasn't perfect but she was still an alluring 19 year old brunette who was about to gift us with a sexual experience. "I love it." And "You're beautiful." we answered.

Lexi wiped her fingers over our cocks once again, stroking us temptingly. I was jealous at the attention she lavished on his bigger cock - even if it was only slightly bigger.

Now I felt desperate to make up for my perceived inadequacy.

After fondling our rods she then fingered her pussy. I'd never seen a girl do that outside of porn and it magnified the lust I felt in my chest palpably.

The hot vixen offered her fingers to our lips asking for affirmation yet again, "Do you like my aroma? Can you taste it?"

Johnny turned away (I learned later it was because she had been masturbating my shaft with that hand) but I only thought about pussy juice and wanted to imbibe.

I smelled her scent, sighing at the deliciousness. Again I had the opportunity to do better than him. I kissed and sucked her finger when she put the tip in my mouth. Yet I couldn't figure out the mischievous smile I saw on her face.

Pushing on our chests with long red painted nails she directed us over to the bed where she sat Johnny down, straddling his legs.

There was no kissing or breast play. Maybe because this was just sex and not lovemaking, or maybe just because she was facing away from him.

When she sat down, his big cock was protruding from between her thin smooth thighs as if she were sporting a cock herself.

The effect was lost on John as he couldn't see it. His voice was strained though, "I love a good thighjob!"

Beckoning me with her sex infused finger she called to me, "Lover, do my nips again. It warms me up. You know us girls need more warming up."

I could do that. Johnny certainly was in no position to excite her in any active way. I leaned down to nibble on a fantastic nipple, crouching slightly.

Cupping her boob and sucking like a man possessed I felt her hand caressing my balls at the same time.

With her other hand she took hold of mine bringing it first to her other tit, then all over her shifting torso which moved as she undulated her butt in John's lap. I wanted to take over the roaming but she kept leading my touches.

Guiding my hand further she pushed it down to her luxurious bush, then carefully placed my fingertips on her clit instructing me, "Rub it right here." I watched my fingers glide through her dense pubic hair stopping at the mysterious location of the magic button.

I can't say her clit felt any more obvious than any other part of her anatomy and the only way I knew I was touching it was by her telling me I was doing it right.

Lexi was gyrating on the base of Johnny's red-tipped cock, getting the grooves of her cunt to hug it. His dick was bouncing from her motions and it kept hitting the back of my hand, splattering a little wetness on me. The thing that surprised me was how warm his flesh felt.

She swooned on his dick like she might cum, but eventually gave up the attempt, breathing raggedly before slumping in failure.

I could hear the effort in her tone, "Honey, get on your back." John listened obediently, occupying the center of the bed.

She lay on top of him, face down, head to head and foot to foot, with just the angry head of his cock sticking out perversely from between the gorgeous cleft where buns met thighs.

Our hot Lexi tilted her head, exposing her neck to me, "Kiss me here. Warm me up. I can finish if you help."

I kissed her neck wetly, then moved to her shoulder blade and on to the remainder of her lean teenage back.

Kneeling by their sides, my left hand reached to find a tit and my right drifted to her taut ass cheeks. I desired to tickle her crinkly butthole but didn't know if it would break the rules.

The small of her back was especially sexy so I lingered there kissing the hollow before daring to bite this girl's tight buns.

Lifting up to see where I wanted to go, I relished in the sight of dewey whispy hairs, peeking out from between her legs. The downy hair crept up, suggesting that I might find some dotted around her anus.

Gently I caressed her buns gathering the courage to spread them apart when she answered my unasked question. Lifting her ass she implored me to continue. It was a beautiful ass, and best of all, when lifted up, Johnny's cock receded out of view.

I first saw her shiny slicked sphincter, not understanding what the source of the wetness was, and could barely contain myself. Exhaling sharply, "Wow!" was all I said.

Lexi removed her lips from Johnny's long enough to tell me, "Yes, Lover, go there. Anything you want as long as it's on the outside."

I traced my finger into the cleft, uncertain that she really meant it. None of my girlfriend's had ever let me touch them there. Circling around the spectacular forbidden target I resisted actually making contact.

Lexi wiggled her ass. It was her turn to pout, "Aw, you like my star, don't you?"

She always wanted comforting words, so, truthfully, I gave her what she wanted, "Of course. It's beautiful." I told her.

Next, she blew my mind, "You can rub it with your finger. Rubbing really gets me close. Will you bring me close?"

For the first time in my life I lived my anal fantasy. Rubbing a sexy pink winker I found it to be tantalizingly rubbery and oh so firm.

Focused as I was, I barely heard her soft feminine voice, "I need you to bring me closer. Kiss it Lover. Lick it."

The first contact of my lips to her lascivious ring made me ecstatic. There was no unpleasant smell or taste. If anything, the area was fresh and Earthy.

I tongued the syrupy spot, intending to remember the experience forever. It didn't occur to me at the time that the sweet nectar was Johnny's pre-cum. Though she had felt him put it there and must've known.

The more I licked, the more Lexi relaxed, encouraging me to continue. I was enjoying it so much, I didn't even care that John knew I was licking a butthole.

Our cock loving nymph ground her back door up toward my mouth while alternately grinding her sex down on Johnny's big cock. I just let myself be taken for a ride, my head rising and falling with her hips.

After a time, I paused to look at my handiwork, wiping a wet spot off my cheek. I never even questioned where the liquid came from.

I returned to my joyous task, but not for long. A moment later she asked me to please her pussy.

Having forgotten about Johnny's dick I kissed my way down from her asslips and into the crevice where I would find her hidden pussy.

Pushing my face deeper into the cavernous opening so I could access her labia with my searching tongue I was reminded of Johnny's cock when it poked my cheek.

Naturally, I pulled away but right then, as the tip of my tongue entered her cunt, she moaned loudly. The sound was music to my ears.

Johnny's cock had already touched me and no harm was done. And I really wanted to excite Lexi, but I was conflicted.

I gawked at the nasty cockhead wanting to resume the cuntlicking, wanting to hear her moan. But I didn't want to be poked by it again.

Lexi, who had stopped moaning, begged me to lick her again, "Oh please, keep going. It was so good."

I objected, "But his thing is right there."

She kept begging desperately, "I know but I need it. I'll only cum with both rubbing and licking."

I tried to lick her again. I got close. I even put my face back in the crevice briefly. But in the end it was just too much for me.

"I can't do it."

She begged even harder. "I need your tongue. The feeling on my pussy is the best. Johnny is doing his part on my clit. Please don't let me down, Lover."

I was frozen. Johnny's cockhead emerged repeatedly slick with their combined juices. But I could neither lick her wonderful pussy nor even restate my fear.

With a long despairing cry she whimpered, "Ok. I'll do it. Lick me till I cum and I'll suck you."

John railed, "Wait. I'll lick you. Switch places and I'll lick you all you want for a blowjob. Think about me, I just can't come from 'out'. I need to be in!"

Lexi ignored him, "I'm gonna lose it if you don't do me now. Quick, lick me. I'm riding the wave, don't let me fall off."

With the promise of a blowjob I was emboldened. I dove into the chasm licking and jabbing at her gash. Johnny's cock rubbed my cheek rhythmically in time to the rolling of her hips.

Anxiously begging, his lips pressed to her ear, Johnny persisted, "No stop. I'll lick you. I'm better at it."

Lexi was now perched on her elbows, arching her back to force her twat harder onto his cock, "Too late Honey. Besides I need your bigger cock right where it is."

With her new position more than just the head stuck out from between her slimy thighs.

Pretending it wasn't there, I turned head sideways, angling my chin, to get even deeper.

And then it happened, purely by accident, my tongue touched his dickhead.

Johnny went ballistic. "That's great! It might make me cum. Keep doing that bro."

Lexi stopped in her tracks for just a moment. "Yes. Cum! Make him cum! With all the rubbing and sucking it'll push me over the edge. Remember if I cum I'll suck your dick"

John started fucking up into Lexi rather than just lying there. He pulled back a little then suddenly thrust more and then it went right in my mouth.

Johnny yelled out, "Shit! I'm in! I'm gunna cum. I'm getting close too."

For a moment Lexi panicked, "It's in!?" I don't feel it. Tell me it's not IN."

Johnny pawed at her boobs, twisting her nipples, "Not in you, bitch. It's in him."

Lexi said. "What are you guys doing back there? Are you sucking Johnny? That's so hot!"

My lonely cock needed a blowjob. I wanted her to cum and his cumming seemed like it would do it. I no longer cared about anything other than their orgasms.

Lexi's body contorted and twisted. I could actually hear her impending climax in her voice, "This...is...amazing. Any second now."

Johnny agreed, "Yes. Me too."

The great bulbous head and a couple inches of cock probed my mouth. For my part I sucked and slurped in frenzied lust.

Johnny did his best to fuck my mouth but Lexi didn't always time her movements to his. The result was that some of his thrusts fell short while others went even deeper.

I wasn't licking Lexi anymore but she no longer seemed to care. She just repeated her words saying, "Suck his cock Lover. Suck it. I can hear your lips sucking and I love it. And to think all this time I thought I wanted to grind while being licked while I really wanted this."

And my sucking his cock did it for her. Her thighs scissored around Johnny's cock squeezing it tightly. She got suddenly quiet and still, save for a little shudder as she came.

I couldn't see it, but I heard Johnny saying, "That's right. Suck my nipple while my friend gobbles my dick."

She stopped sucking his nip and sat up, twisting to watch me, "Oh you two homos turn me on. I'm so glad I was here when you became a cocksucker."

I didn't think of myself as either gay or a cocksucker, but here I was blowing Johnny's cock and loving that they loved it. Loving it myself.

Lexi's body had extricated itself out from under me so that she now sat astride John's stomach. She pushed on my head forcing all of Johnny's big cock as deep as they could drive it.

He came with a grunt jetting streams of cum into my receptive mouth. I was truly enjoying him cumming in me but at the same time didn't want to be thought of as a dick swinger. It didn't help when he cried, "The best blowjob ever. The best from the best."

Lexi rolled off onto her back next to Johnny, exhausted and spent.

Not able to wait any longer I sat astride her body and knee walked up to her face. There was a big wet spot on the sheets where my dick had leaked in anticipation. Now my cock was drooling a trail up her chest.

At first she looked confused, then must have remembered her promise. She looked petrified, stuttering and grasping for an excuse, "Wait, Lover...You liked it. Sucking cock is for you two. You know, John owes you..."

She didn't get a chance to finish as I shoved my aching cock between her lips.

It wasn't the best blowjob. And she really didn't know what she was doing or really even try much. But after so long being denied, after paying the price, I wanted it exactly like this, with her pinned beneath me while I plowed her mouth.

Just a few minutes later and, reclaiming my masculinity, I shot a torrent of pent up cum into the opening to her throat.

She gagged and spluttered and I took pity on her, letting her up to manage her first mouth full of cum just like I had had to.

MVP6
MVP6
700 Followers
12