Outfoxing the Bunny

Story Info
A fox anthro takes a bunny against her will...
7.2k words
18.6k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.


This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

--

Antonio sniffed the air, his home to his back, exploring the forest with a slow, easy step. His red fur glowed in the early morning light, dew clinging to the grass, his long, lope-like stride covering the ground easily even though he did not feel as if he was expending all that much energy in the act of walking.

Where was he going? Well, nowhere, in fact. He'd only just moved into a chicken farm that had belonged to his grandfather near the woods, though there was a certain kind of irony in that. After renovating the place that he'd inherited, the mornings were less of a rush with his workers on-site to do the work for him, a little nest egg in the bank allowing him to relax some. It was good though to be back where he'd grown up with his extended family, moving out with parents when he was around thirteen - he couldn't quite remember. But he remembered having his entire family all in one spot, enjoying the closeness. Without them, the farm felt emptier than he remembered.

Maybe not for long.

Again, he sniffed the air, head turning from side to side with a strand of brown hair tickling his ear where it had moved out of place, eyes half-closed. Ah, yes, that scent... That was a scent that overpowered even the smell of chickens. The forest contained a lake, though it stretched back for many, many more miles than he could walk in a day, yet his ears pricked and turned back and forth, offering him more insight than his eyes.

Antonio's eyes gleamed, teeth showing in a smirking smile that promised trouble. Dawn could be for things other than merely walks, after all...

The splashing drew him to the lake and he peered around a tree trunk, a white rabbit doe swimming there, nude. That in itself was not unusual for furries, her long, white-blonde hair streaming behind her in the water.

She was beautiful. His eyes gleamed, licking his lips. But that was not just why he was interested in her.

Fortunately for him, she seemed at the end of her swimming session, freestyling her way to the bank and hauling herself out. She was smaller than him but plumper and curvier, her breasts nicely full as he stifled a growl. He didn't want to catch her off-guard, but what he had in mind, his toes curling with feral delight, would have to wait.

For what he had in mind could not be undertaken in the glow of dawn while she disappeared up into her home of a house built into a tree overhanging the lake. Thus, the fox would wait, biding his time, until the evening twilight pulled him to her once more.

"You will be mine."

*

When dark fell, he stole back through the forest, wearing only a pair of trousers. The less cloth he had to rustle and make noise the better for him, stealing quietly through the undergrowth until he stood below her abode. She would not know that he was coming, the little white rabbit with blonde hair, her soft eyes something that he would soon see screwed up in fear, squealing and screaming.

Antonio licked his lips. Soon.

A set of steps had been cut into the bark trunk of the tree to allow one to ascend to the abode and he eased up with nary a creak, dropping into the living area. It was small and quaint, what one could have expected from a bunny doe, the fox drooling as he hunted her, so close to his prey that he could not even control his salivation.

He could hear her, humming a tune to herself. Antonio stiffened. The bedroom. Of course... And how convenient for what he wanted to do to the sweet little snack of a bunny...

She knew nothing but a russet hand clamped over her mouth as she screamed, dragging her back off the little bench beside her dressing table and hurling her to the bed. Fur flew and she tried to cry out but his arm pinned her down, clamped across her shoulder and throat, holding her right where he needed her to be. Teeth flashed in a predator's laugh and she fought back, beating at him with fists and feet, though Antonio had already been wise enough to get in beside her legs, ensuring that she could not wrench them back enough to deliver even a light kick to his gut or legs.

"Lights out for you, bunny-bun," he laughed, opening his maw wide to show off his teeth, the pink flutter of his tongue between the lines of them on the bottom jaw. "I'm going to eat you all up... You'll never escape me!"

Perhaps he thought himself a more comedic villain as she scrambled away, clawing at the bedsheets, ripping them up, howling and crying, sobbing as her ears pinned back.

"N-no, no," she howled. "Don't eat me! I've got - family! I've got to be here for them!"

But that was not something Antonio cared one bit about as he dragged her back from the edge of the bed by her ankles, pressing his thumbs into the soles of her feet, which jerked and pulled in his grasp.

"Nuh-uh-uh, just where do you think you're going little bunny?"

She wasn't going anywhere, not even as they rolled and toppled off the bed with a bodily "thunk" and a crash that shook the floor. He took his liberties with her, pressing her feet to his face as he twisted around, letting her lie on her front, sobbing, while he sat on her lower back and buttocks, her nightdress torn and ripped and revealing much of her body already. But such a position allowed him to better tease and abuse her feet, taking a deep breath of them, how soft and clean they were, the fluff of them very light and sensual in how it brushed his muzzle. She screamed at the brush of his sharp teeth on the balls of her feet, jerking away as he nipped and nibbled, tasting her while he taunted her with the inadequacy of her ability to escape a raw and ready predator.

"Mmm, you're so lucky," he crooned, though there was nothing kind in his voice as he licked her feet. "To be teased by a fox... But I'm still going to eat you."

She sobbed and whimpered, twisting in his grip, but he held her legs up so tightly that she could not kick, his tongue pushing between her toes, sucking them into his maw. His lips closed on them and she jerked her feet about, stomach convulsing, though it seemed like the wrong time entirely to allow laughter to overcome her. No, no, no... That was wrong, very wrong, but his tongue playing over the arch and then down under the sole of her left foot, sweeping up and over the ball, had her twisting and pulling all over again. Broken, sobbing laughter burst from her lips but Antonio was hardly dissuaded as he lapped at them again and again.

He tickled her soles with the tips of his claws, letting her flinch and twitch and jerk, though it was hard not to swap such a tease out for his lips and tongue, sucking on her toes, flicking the heel of the opposite foot just to get as much of his fun in as he could. Not that the bunny was going anywhere, of course, but Antonio was a greedy vulpine indeed. He tightened his grip further as muscles bunched and threatened to kick but he had her firmly, nuzzling into her soles and even swiping his tongue over her heel up to an ankle, his sharp teeth more gently digging in, biting softly.

"My first bunny in a long time... And aren't you cute?"

He smirked evilly, dropping her legs, though he had to strip her before following through on his "promise" of eating her. His claws made short work of her white nightdress, purity lost, her begging pleas lost on his ears. Half the time they were drowned in sobs anyway, her hands clutched to her chest between her breasts, begging him not to eat her, not to hurt her. His teeth on her neck had her wailing and crying out all over again, shoving him off only to be pinned down at her hips, nude, by the fox once more.

"Mmm... Maybe I'll keep these cute little feet as a lucky charm?" Antonio winked at her, no humour in his eyes. "They say rabbit's feet are lucky, don't they?"

He tickled her foot with his fingers, but she snatched it away with a yell, her vision suddenly full of bare, russet fur, lips on her neck, teeth at her throat, moving down. Yet the bite that she anticipated never came as his tongue, instead, snaked into her pussy - eating her out. She did not realise as yet that that was what he meant by eating her, only blinking in shock, pleasure spiking through her horror, and confusion as to how he had gotten down between her legs so quickly.

Her hips rose without her bidding however, panting and twisting, pushing at his head, though fear made her weak. Her body wanted to freeze, to go limp, to give in and play dead, and it was hard to resist that, even as he ate her out. His tongue pushed up deep inside her, sweeping back and inadvertently teasing over her G-spot, startling a moan from her lips. Yet she could not resist leaning into an earlier sense of her being, the part of her that had her rocking and humping her hips up, wanting more even in a moment like that where she felt that her very life was at stake.

Pinning her with an arm heavily over her stomach, holding the smaller bunny down, Antonio growled into her sex.

"Going to eat you up, cute bunny... Rrrr..."

She understood then what his "eating" was about, moaning and relaxing a bit, for that was something, most readily, that she could bear through. Better than losing her life, she accepted his tongue, despite shivering in fear, her body going limp, allowing him to do as he willed with her. His tongue was good, so very good, twirling around her clit, and her hips would have rocked up to his lips if not for the arm holding her down and in place.

And yet he was still a predator as he pressed up to her folds, the point of his muzzle sending yet another fearful tremor through her. He teased her outer folds, pulling them apart with his strong, flexible tongue, finally paying her clitoris due attention, though his tongue was scratchier and rougher than that of a bunny buck's. She gasped, toes curling, as it pushed over her pleasure-nub, head spinning and pounding, not even able to control herself in that moment.

"Ah... Oh... Ohhh!"

It was not orgasm but it was close enough for her to let out a little pleasure, her juices flowing more and more freely, his tongue scooping them up to devour a part of her in a different way. His whiskers tickled the insides of her thighs, but she still did not dare close them on his head, too caught up in fearful passion to allow true lust to overcome her in every way.

Orgasm, however, could not be held back from the force of a predator's tongue and she squealed as she climaxed, squirting over his muzzle, coating his face. Antonio lapped it all up with relish, though he wasn't about to wait around, squirming out of his trousers or at least getting them down around his thighs, the hard length of his fox-cock pressed out of his sheath and ready. Her thighs twitched in climax, but he pushed over her before she was done, the bunny's eyes turning up to him, shining.

She didn't have birth control ready... Well, not the kind that she would take every month. There was the morning after pill though. Would that be enough to stop a predator's seed?

She would find out later.

He pushed into her, thrusting and driving deep, shoving the dangling bedsheet out of the way of where they lay, not caring for her pleasure. He only needed his lust fulfilled, driving in hard and fast, spreading open her sex as he pounded into her again and again. His hard prick stretched her open and she cried out, though not even the bunny was sure anymore whether it was in pleasure or fear. Maybe a mix of both but that in itself proved to be an intoxicating concoction as he pounded her sex for all he was worth.

Antonio growled, sweating and heaving over her, his young, lithe body fit and ready to go, muscles bunching, though her large, soft feet and the taste of her painting his muzzle made it hard for him to hold back even then. Again, he had to fuck her, to thrust, taking his due rights from her as a predator, her sex well-prepared, though he had not had to do that for her. Was it rape or not when his prey cried out for him like that? Truth be told, neither of them knew.

He hammered her pussy, one hand on her breasts, squeezing and groping, playing with her as he would a toy that he was going to throw away later. There was nothing gentle about his thrusts as he panted harder and more heavily than ever, reaching for his high with greedy need. And neither was there anything to stop him as he howled out his orgasm, thrusting and grinding, pounding deep, taking his needs from her even as he spilt a load of hot cum into her bare pussy with nothing to separate his cock from her cunt.

They laid there quietly, panting in the aftermath of his orgasm, though it took a long time, seemingly, for his cock to soften and the trickle of cum after the initial spurts to ease. Without a word, Antonio allowed his cock to slide out, arms moving around her, picking up the smaller bunny with ease. He was surprisingly gentle as he transferred her to the bed, but his ulterior motives were still to be seen as he turned the lamp on, letting her see him as he was, finally.

The light of the moon had not been enough to show his dark brown, almost black, hair, how it was mussed up after fucking her, a smirk tugging his lips up on just the one side. The bunny swallowed hard, looking him over, though he was only doing the same to her.

"Oh..." She licked her lips, moistening them where they had tried. "You're...kind of hot. More so than I'd've thought..."

"Do you think foxes are ugly?"

He laughed but she still quailed, the fox laying down beside her, stretching out quite comfortably as if he lay down there every night. The bunny pulled the sheets up to her neck but was mostly uncovered, covering only a breast and part of her stomach and thigh, helpless even in trying to preserve what modesty she might have had left. Cum trickled from her pussy, pleasantly sore and squeezing her thighs together as if she thought that would hide it.

"Why did you come here?"

Antonio shot her a lazy look, not even bothering to turn his head.

"To eat. And I've eaten. Isn't that enough?"

She shivered. Maybe it was. Maybe it wasn't. Maybe it was a good thing that she wasn't very good at saying "no".

"Yes... But who are you? What do you want?"

"Antonio. And you?"

"Abigail."

He smiled, tongue fluttering up against his teeth as he panted lightly. Abigail shivered. To see teeth like that up close... And to think that they had been up against her neck.

"You know, you have really blue eyes."

Abigail blinked. That had been the last thing that she had expected from the fox.

"Well, they go with blonde hair, don't they? Genes..."

Antonio's eyes glittered.

"I wondered if the gene...will be passed on."

Abigail swallowed hard, something that she had not felt in many years fluttering in her chest. That was strange, very strange, but she did not linger on it for too long.

"What..." She had to gulp, forcing the words out. "You said my feet...were yours, didn't you? I thought you were going to eat me. What would you have done with my feet, if you'd gotten them?"

The fox laughed quietly, his head shaking a little bit.

"You're right, I already have your feet... Your cute little feet. But I'll keep them home with me now, on the farm. Even with the bunny that's attached to them. That's alright with you too, isn't it, little white one?"

The bunny shivered. A farm?

"Where is that? Why do you live on a farm?"

"It's where my grandfather used to live, twenty minutes from here if you walk straight through the forest. He used to keep chickens."

Antonio smiled, softening with the hint of his memories. There was something there that made him want to talk more, though the loneliness pulling at the pit of his stomach was still difficult to ignore.

"My family moved on from there and grandfather left it to my father, though he already has a house and a home so I don't think he wanted to live there himself. It's good for me to have somewhere but I remember it being so full of life, always something happening, always having someone around... It's strange to be back there all on my own, not seeing it as it used to be."

He sighed lightly and, without thinking, Abigail stroked his head, comforting him, scratching the fox lightly behind his ear. Was he really so big and scary after all when he talked so fondly of times gone by?

"I'm sure it was a lovely place. Bunnies most often have large families too."

He laughed at that.

"Yeah, I've heard that... Thought I'd find you here with lots of little bunnies running around. I'm glad it was just you though or else I may have been distracted."

He smirked, running his tongue across his teeth in an obvious hint, though Abigail's squeal was mock-fear rather than actual fear. She batted his hand away as he stroked her neck as if imagining sinking his teeth into there, but she knew by that time that there was no real harm in the fox. At least, beyond taking innocent bunnies roughly and harshly when they were least expecting it. Though that was something very much that she didn't mind, stirring up strange desire in the pit of her stomach.

They talked, quietly and softly. It was almost kind of nice, even though she shrank back from the predator who should never have entered her home. It was wrong and kind of funny too that he was the owner of a chicken farm and she teased him for that without even thinking about it, their conversation flitting back and forth quite naturally between them.

"What's so funny about that?"

"But don't you eat all of your stock?"

Antonio chuckled. It had been a long time since he had found a femfur who was quick of wit. It was refreshing.

"You know, I have two daughters too. I don't know if I'm glad or not that they're not here tonight."

"Why, do you think I would have eaten them too?"

He laughed, even though the kind of eating that he'd been going for was hardly consensual. Truth be told, even afterwards, Abigail did not know what kind of sex she could have counted it as, part of her leaning into him, confused by the whole ordeal.

"No... I only eat wild bunnies when I'm hungry."

He eyed her up, licking his lips, running his tongue over the dark edging of them as she shivered. As much as a big part of her wanted to trust him, another part accepting her fate, Abigail hardly knew what fate that was to be in any way. But it sent a tremor of strange excitement through her too, ears quivering and standing up straight and tall, to attention.

Antonio's attention drifted. Daughters... Hm, those would be lovely too, to meet and other things. They reminded him of those that he had known when he was younger, still seeing his cousins as young foxes running around, always up to mischief. Although they'd mellowed some when they'd grown older, it was having families of their own that had stripped that mischief from them in lieu of keeping their dens in order.

"Yes... It's strange but good to be back here," he continued, taking her hand and running his thumb over the backs of her fingers and knuckles. "It's not as if I got my bachelor's degree, after all, in farming. But life takes you to where you're meant to be in strange ways sometimes. That's what grandpa always used to say, anyway."

Abigail's nose twitched.

"A bachelor's degree? How old are you?"