Outlying Regions

Story Info
24 hours in the complex life of a very special businesswoman.
11.8k words
4.57
5.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Outlying Regions

-or-

Aggressive Networking

A Short Story by jokermon (J.K. Ermon).

This is a piece of erotic fantasy fiction. It features explicit futanari (hermaphrodite) content. All people and events in this story are fictious and are not meant to represent any real-life people, events or medical conditions. If reading this kind of material is illegal where you reside, don't read it. It you are not old enough to legally read this kind of material according to your local laws, don't read it. This story is copyright the author©2004.

1.

Marcie pushed her big red SUV up past the highway speed limit and held down the window button until a refreshing gust whipped and flapped through the interior. It was a beautiful day, not a trooper in sight, and she sang along with a rock song on the radio, feeling fine. The blazer of her smart navy pinstripe skirt suit was open and she undid the top two buttons of the crisp white blouse underneath it, enjoying the breeze. Countryside blurred past the highway.

Not countryside technically, she thought. This area outside Atlanta, past the suburbs but not quite the rural wilds yet, was formally designated an 'outlying region' by the city planners. Because of a business-friendly municipal tax strategy, many companies had relocated offices and warehouse facilities out to this vast space and almost as many suburbanite salarymen-and-women now commuted out here as to downtown Atlanta.

She fluffed her curly mass of auburn hair and checked her make-up in the rearview as she pulled into the parking lot of a long low office building of painfully-bright mirrored glass. Her full lips were lightly glossed, the rest as tastefully understated. Her tan skin really didn't need much help, but she liked to cover her bets. One of her oddly clear, quizzical brown eyes winked at her as she pressed the bridge of her red-lensed aviator shades back in place, parked, buttoned up and walked out into the baking July heat. She swung her hips as she walked, the gold chain-strap of her purse shining. She felt good, and blessed to be alive.

The interior was mercifully climate-controlled, professionally subdued with gray carpeting and dark faux-marble walls. She strode up to the receptionist, who commanded a great crescent-moon of a desk with the company logo in steel relief-sculpture on the wall behind her. Marcie beamed at her and the receptionist smiled back.

"I'll let him know you're here," she said, pushing buttons. She spoke into her headset. "Jerry, your 11 o'clock just arrived."

She said it like a true Georgian: "arrahv'd."

Marcie glanced at a clock. 10:52 am.

"Finally," said the voice from the intercom with a happy sigh. "Thanks Janice, send her right in."

Janice gave Marcie a laminated Visitor pass to clip onto a lapel and waved her into the maze of offices.

Jerry's office faced out over a wide field with forests in the distance. The entire wall was a glass pane, one of the many mirrored panels on the outside. The room was long and generous, with comfortable chairs and a couch against the far wall facing the window.

Jerry came out from behind his desk as Marcie entered. He hugged her hello and kissed her offered cheek.

Marcie sat, legs crossed and skirt climbing as Jerry stood and leaned his slim, lanky frame on his desk. Without really looking, she admired his tan suit, tailored becomingly, and his sky-blue Hugo Boss tie. As she opened her valise, she was aware of his eyes on her long, powerful legs, following the indolent circles traced by her gleaming black high heel. She smiled a secret, pleased smile.

"Now Jerry," she said, removing her shades, "let's talk business."

He sighed theatrically. "Must we?"

"Yes, dear, we must. Now then, I'd like to put forth the idea of your company increasing its order for our rotor assembly housings."

"Well, we're happy with them, of course," he replied slowly, "but I really think we have as many coming in now as we need..."

"Oh come on, Jerry, you know Grant is going to nail the Phillipsburg-Contiki contract, and when he does, your demand for parts is going to triple."

Jerry smiled, "We all have high hopes, of course..."

"Please, you darlin' man, you know it's in the bag. If you increase your order now, you'll be rolling quicker later. I have the papers all ready..." she waved a stack of contracts.

"Well," he said, a slow, perfectly white smile splitting the tan of his face, "I just don't knoooow..."

Marcie smiled back. It was a dance, one that both of them were very familiar with.

"You need a little...motivation, is that it?"

Still smiling, Jerry shrugged.

Marcie felt her blood quicken. Show time.

She rose from her chair and moved to him. She could smell his cologne, one she loved, and under it, the scent of him, soap and water and man. She loved that too.

She slid her arms around his waist and pressed herself against him. She could feel his excitement, the acceleration of his heartbeat and breathing, the hard bulge of his erection. She kissed him, and his arms encircled her as he kissed her back. She could taste passion and breath mints. One of his hands dropped to her thigh, and along with the warmth of his palm, she could feel the ring on his third finger. There wasn't one on hers. She felt her own excitement ramp up, and enjoyed it for a moment.

Then she detached herself and stepped back. She undid her blazer and took it off, draping it over the back of her chair. She enjoyed his rapt attention.

"Does this...move you?"

Again he shrugged. She grinned knowingly and undid her blouse, button by button. The sumptuous split of her cleavage spread and deepened as more of her tan perfect skin came into view. She took it off, folded it carefully, and laid it on the seat of her chair.

Her bra was a lacy confection in purple that cradled and enhanced and teased more than it concealed. She smiled at him and removed it.

Her breasts were fabulous, thought Jerry. A hefty C cup at least, but not too big; grapefruits rather than watermelons. Her nipples were stiff and grew like cones from the deep rose of her wide areolas. Her breasts rolled and swung freely as she bent and straightened.

His immaculate suit tented hugely in front. Marcie's smile grew wider.

"Still not fully motivated?"

Jerry grunted vaguely, sounding amazingly disinterested despite his blazing focus on her and what must now be an achingly stiff penis.

Marcie unzipped her skirt at the back and let it fall.

Jerry smiled, his eyes following it down. Marcie wasn't wearing panties. She stepped out of her puddled skirt and stood with her hands on hips, feet apart. She smiled impishly, and parted her knees a bit.

Suddenly, in a swinging blur of movement, Marcie had a penis.

Jerry sighed. Ah, that's the stuff.

Her cock was big and fat, and jutted out from between her thighs where she'd had it tucked so as not to ruin the lines of her skirt. Marcie took a wider-legged stance and let it bob freely. It arc'd forward and down in a long, semi-erect curve, looking plush and soft and squeezable. Its expansive base rested on an enormous scrotum. Jerry licked his lips. She was circumcised, and her plump cue ball was a flushed fuchsia color, with a broad gleaming purple crown. Her red-gold pubic hair was expensively waxed and trimmed into a charming little valentine.

Naked but for her jewelry, high heels and growing erection, Marcie stretched luxuriously. Her breasts and penis lifted, the muscles in her toned arms stood out.

"Mmmm," she said, "The AC feels so good."

Jerry was already loosening his tie. His eyes were riveted on her member and his fingers shook slightly as he undid his shirt buttons. As he watched and stripped, it grew longer and fatter, rising to point toward the ceiling in a gallant curve. He shook in head in helpless amazement.

"I can't believe what you do to me."

He was clumsy in his desire, fumbling with his blazer and belt buckle. Marcie watched him with an indulgent smile, feeling her own need increase. His cock was long and slim, and bobbed with fierce rigidity once released. She licked her lips.

Finally, his shoes and socks were off and he was even more naked than she. She approached him with a slow, slinky strut which he spoiled by lunging forward to embrace her. She squealed. Their cocks slapped together and curled around each other like mating snakes. The full-body press of skin on skin was delightful. His hands smoothed over the cheeks of her buttocks and her breasts squashed against his broad chest. Her hands caressed the muscles of his back. He kissed her, hot and passionate and Marcie could feel herself being drawn into the whirlwind of his lust.

He was a handsome, powerful, sexy man; at this point an ordinary woman would have melted into it, surrendered her body to him utterly. Marcie, however, was far from ordinary. Marcie enjoyed the kiss, enjoyed the strong male feel of his body against hers, and then removed his hands. His eyes questioned hers as they separated. Preseminal fluid bubbled and dripped from his penis in long strings. A single drop swelled from the slit of Marcie's penis and stayed there, like a spit bubble. She breathed heavily.

"I want to play a game," she said in a throaty voice. "Let's play...secretary."

"One of my favourites," he husked.

Marcie walked behind his desk and sat in his chair with her legs spread wide. She couldn't help grinning as she watched Jerry kneel down between them and bend to take her cock in his mouth. Marcie sighed as her cock was drawn into a warm bed of slurping suction.

"Back up," she breathed. "Get under the desk, like a good secretary."

Jerry moaned around her prick and hunkered lower. Without breaking contact, the two of them inched backward until he was hunched over in the chair-well, his head under the desk's overhang. Her cock was so long when fully erect it would rise above his desktop, so she had to press down on it as they went under so that it was more or less horizontal and Jerry could suck it back and forth rather than up and down.

She leaned back and savored the power of this position. She ran her fingers through his luxuriant brown hair, playing with the streaks of gray at his temples.

"Ahh, she sighed again, "isn't this lovely."

"Mmm-hmmph," said Jerry, agreeing wholeheartedly.

She felt his tongue encircle her head and probe her little slit. He sucked hard and began pumping strongly. She grunted her approval.

An advantage to this position that Marcie particularly liked was that it lined her cock right up with his throat. With a firm touch on the back of his head, he obligingly swallowed her prodigious length right to the balls with the ease of long practice. He groaned in ecstasy and effort; his tongue lolled out to lick her sweaty globes as her pubes tickled his nostrils. Marcie's breath hissed between her teeth.

She placed her palm on his forehead and pushed back, making him unthroat her meat. Her cock snapped up and thwacked her belly, as if it were driven by a steel spring. His mouth suddenly empty, Jerry looked up at her, rather like a puppy, Marcie thought.

"The balls," she ordered, and Jerry immediately filled his mouth with her sac. He sucked and licked, and Marcie began to squirm in spite of herself. When she felt an orgasm creeping up on her, she made him stop again.

"Under," she whispered, and Jerry gently lifted her balls, kissing them reverently before washing his tongue down under them.

The tiny string of skin that ran down the center of the scrotum would ordinarily taper to the line of the perineum, and then down to the anus in a normal set of male equipment. However, Marcie was far from normal in this respect too. Under her balls was a hot little vagina, pink and pretty. The line bisecting her sac fattened into the hood of her clitoris, which stood swollen and exposed with her arousal. Jerry breathed in the scent of her, the tangy seaside aroma of hot pussy combined with the salty musk of her cock and he was enthralled, as always.

"Eat it, Jerry, please," said Marcie and there was a note of genuine pleading in her voice.

Jerry ate. He dove in with gusto, probed, licked, and sucked every inch of her vagina. Her balls mashed against his forehead as he leaned into it. Marcie moaned and jerked, discarding any pose of cool control. Jerry, the lovely man, took hold of her penis and jerked her off as his mouth went to town on her pussy. She groaned and shuddered as delight coursed through her.

Slowly, sensing her arousal peaking, Jerry brought his oral attentions to bear fully on her clitoris. His tongue whipped her in a staccato rhythm and she flushed hot and cold as she felt her orgasm take shape and rise within her. Then she felt his lips enclose her bud and suck gently; she let it happen.

"Ah...ahhh!"

Marcie cried out as she felt her body rocked by both the clenching tremors in her womb and the expulsive, ecstatic squirts of her cock ejaculating.

A fountain of creamy white sperm shot into the air and came splatting down all over her. Ironically, sheltered under the desk, Jerry was spared most of it. There was no avoiding her pussy, however; her juices soaked his face. Squeezing hard on her shaft, he stroked her and sucked her through the long spasms. Blobs and strings of her salty stuff streaked her torso, glistening on the quivering curves of her breasts and belly. As her orgasm ran its course, she stopped spurting and oozed her last over his wrist and knuckles. Her chest, gleaming with both semen and perspiration, heaved.

As her pussy grew sensitive, Jerry stopped sucking and just licked it soothingly. Marcie took great moaning breaths as the aftershocks tingled through her, vibrating the tips of her fingers and toes. Finally she rolled the chair back away from him.

She sat up, her pupils dilated and her skin sparking from her orgasm. Jerry crawled out from under the desk and sat there with his back against his desk. He smiled up at her, and the serenity and completion in his eyes almost made Marcie want to cry happy tears and cuddle him. She restrained herself, returned his smile, and contented herself with leaning forward and kissing him. She tongued his mouth and enjoyed the sweet taste of her own juices. She noticed his cock was still erect, purple and throbbing with unrelieved need.

She broke the kiss and then leaned back to look at herself. She chuckled as she saw how thoroughly spermed she was.

"Woo-hoo, look at me, I'm covered."

Jerry laughed. "That's okay. You look really sexy."

He rose to his knees and moved forward to kiss her again.

"But then, you always look sexy."

Pleased by the compliment, Marcie took him in her arms and kissed him back. Her cock, softer now, was squeezed between their bellies. They necked for a bit and Marcie, sensing his unsatisfied lust, decided to have mercy on him.

She stood up, and swept his desk clear with her arm. Blotter, papers, pens and paper clips all clattered to the floor, leaving a bare mahogany surface. Marcie laid down on it lengthwise, spread out before him. He made to get on it with her, but she stopped him.

"I gotta lotta cum here," she whispered, knowing that kind of language excited him. She drew a finger through the puddles and streams crisscrossing her body. "But there's room for a little more, I think."

Jerry took the hint and his eyes lit up. He towered over her and his long prick jutted out over her like a crane over a worksite. He took hold of it and began jerking off. Marcie smiled.

"That's the ticket."

She took his free hand and made him touch her sticky body. Her breasts, the smooth roundness of her tummy, her crisp pubic curls, and her rubbery, rapidly recharging cock. His strong hand caressed her, squeezed her where she was squeezable and ran up and down the length of her.

She closed her eyes as she felt his finger penetrate her tingly, post-orgasmic vagina. It was nice and she raised her own hand to touch him. She felt his hand moving along the length of his penis and moved lower to roll his balls in her palm. He breathed deeper and stroked harder. She licked a finger and slipped it up his asshole, loving the heat and tightness. She massaged his prostate and all too soon, Jerry was moaning and gasping.

"Oh...oh...I'm going to come...!"

Marcie opened her eyes to watch and feasted her eyes on the spectacle of Jerry's cock pulsing and jetting out streams upon streams of silvery semen all over her. He groaned, shuddered and pumped himself hard, directing volleys of his cream from her breasts to her dick. It was warm and wonderful. Eventually, the last drops were shot and he stood there, panting like a racehorse and smiling like a Buddha.

"Ooh," she said, surveying his handiwork, "you've made an even bigger mess, Jerry. Now," and her voice took on a hint of command, "clean me up." Her eyes were sensual slits. "Use your tongue."

Jerry moaned and fell to it with a will. Marcie closed her eyes and concentrated on the silkiness of his warm tongue lapping her hot skin.

Jerry serviced her once again that morning before they were done. He knelt before her in the middle of his office, took her penis into his mouth and sucked her all the way to completion. When she ejaculated, he swallowed it hungrily. He gulped it down as fast as she could shoot it, and despite the huge volume of thick, sweet cream she served to him, he didn't waste a drop. Marcie moaned and groaned and then softly praised his oral skills to the skies as she slipped her spent cock from his mouth and rubbed it all over his face.

Later, cleaned and dressed, Marcie was buttoning up her blouse and fluffing out her hair as Jerry, behind his desk instead of under it, flipped through the last of the contracts.

"These are all in order. I'll have them signed and in Artie's hands by three."

Marcie smiled. "Thank you."

He put them down and sighed. "Marcie, I'd really like to spend some quality time with you. At least a weekend."

She looked down demurely. "I don't think Margaret would like that."

"She doesn't do what you do for me."

"That would be difficult. Your wife doesn't have a dick." She kept her tone flip.

He sighed again. "It's more than that."

Marcie smiled a little sadly. She wasn't unsympathetic...just uninterested.

"Look Jerry, I've told you...I'm not the marrying kind. And definitely not the mistress kind. I'm grateful for all the business you throw my way, and the sex is great, but this," she said, gesturing, indicating the office and their whole office-contained relationship, "is all we can be." She looked at him critically. "Can you accept that?"

He took a breath. "I guess so." He smiled a very sweet smile. "Can I see you next week?"

"Absolutely." She strode over to his desk, leaned over it and kissed him firmly and affectionately. "Tuesday, 11:00 a.m.?"

"Perfect." He chuckled. "Have I mentioned that I can't believe what you do to me?"

"Why no," she said with wide eyes, "What a sweet thing to say, you dear man."

Marcie whistled as she nearly skipped to the exit. She glanced at the clock as she left. 12:25 PM.

Marcie had two other appointments that day. In two other private offices, two other wealthy, handsome, powerful men got on their knees in front of her nude body and sucked her off while masturbating to their own climaxes. Both would agree it was, hands down, the best sex of their lives. It was what they looked forward to all week. They willingly gave business to Marcie's company for this privilege, signing over massive sums and feeling unequivocally that they had the best end of the bargain.

Counting Jerry, she had three appointments in total that day. For Marcie, this was a slow day. Then again, it was a Wednesday.

Marcie reflected on this as her SUV pulled away from the last one. There was a type of successful middle-aged man that seemed naturally drawn to her, men who were fit, married, affluent and...well, restless. They were jaded with their lives and their prematurely matronly wives or their too-young, leverage-seeking girlfriends. Whether they knew it or not, they were looking for something different. She was a natural magnet for these men, an irresistible piece of exotica. She seemed to be exactly what they needed, and financially, they were exactly what she needed.