Outrage! Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll be back as fast as I can, those are something I definitely don't want to miss out on," Jon nodded vehemently.

"Fuck! Why does this week have to be a mess!" Nora bemoaned in her head. "God. If Patrick said or did a quarter of what his son has done in the time we've been together, I wouldn't have sought out my own son," she said to herself. "Although..." A sinful grin spread along her lips as her eyes burned into her son's crotch. "Patrick definitely couldn't get it up so fast like my Jon can."

"You be safe okay? You call me and I'll come and pick you up if you need me too," Nora said, gently squeezing his hand.

"Sure thing, Mom," Jon said, getting one last kiss in. Something his mother didn't hesitate or deny him, what could he say he loved how his mother's lips felt against his. His mother knew that too given how he had put that in the article as well.

******

Jon walked the last block to his school once he stepped off the bus. He wasn't going to enter the main part of the school, since that would be impossible. No. His school paper was located in a modular classroom on the west side of the campus. So, he knew the door would be unlocked. The wind teased his hair as he walked along the deck towards the modular building. Tilting his head when Jon heard some soft sobs drifting through the open window. Jon knocked on the door to give Janice Conner (his teacher adviser), time to collect herself. He heard her shuffling inside, "Probably needs to freshen up," he thought to himself.

"Come in." Jon heard her soft yet trembling voice through the window. He wondered what had caused her to break down into a crying fit and how long she had been there alone in her misery. "Jon?! What are you doing here?" Janice asked, her eyes were red and puffy. The dried tracks of where her tears once ran were noticeable as Jon drew near her desk.

"I came to get your okay on this," Jon said, laying his article down before her before he took a seat in front of her. "Are you okay Mrs. Conner?" he asked, a little worried. Setting the leather binder on the desk surface as he sat on those hard, uncomfortable chairs

"Yes... I'll be okay Jon, thank you for asking," Janice said, after a moment of silence. Her light blue blouse rippled as she reached down for her purse, pulling out her reading glasses case. Jon always thought she looked pretty when she wore them. She was cute without them on, but those frameless glasses she wore seemed to heighten her appeal. Scowling when her phone buzzed as her cheating husband bombarded her phone with texts.

"You sure you're okay?"

"No... but you don't want to hear about... my marriage... or lack thereof," Janice mumbled as her glasses slid along the bridge of her nose.

"It's going to be okay Mrs. Conner," Jon said, reaching across her desk. Lightly placing his hand over hers, "Whatever he's done isn't worth worrying about him. I'm sure you'll find that there are numerous men eager to take his place," he said, flashing her a warm smile.

"I only wish that was true," Janice said, sadly.

"It is," nodding his head vehemently, "you just haven't noticed the looks around school when you walk through the halls. You're a good woman you don't need to be saddled with a man who can't be true to you," Jon stated, watching how her cheeks rapidly heated.

"I don't think this conversation is appropriate Jon," Janice said, a little uneasy and nervous at what he was telling her. She couldn't believe any man or teenager would actually find her small breasts and petite body all that appealing when they can stare unabated at Mrs. Donner, the freshmen English teacher, with the E size breasts that she just shows off for the world. "So, what was your assignment about?" Janice asked, trying not to let her failing marriage show in her eyes.

"Sex," Jon said nervously, as he scratched his cheek.

"Sex?! But we have Sex Ed classes, why would Dereck put you on something we cover in school?" Janice asked, perplexed.

"Well, what sex is like with a woman, so that those who read that," pointing at the article, "won't feel nervous about it when they start having it themselves, or that's what Dereck told me anyway, when he gave me that assignment," Jon said, plainly.

"Hmm... I don't think that's a good reason to run this in the paper, but I'll give it a read," Janice muttered as she picked up his article. "Oh my god! He's actually did it! Fuck! Why am I getting aroused by it?!" she moaned in her mind as her eyes ran over the parts that he had written as he described how it felt to be with whomever this woman was. Wondering why it sounded like the woman was older than he was. Looking down feeling her thighs rubbing together, feeling how her neglected peach was wet at the sensuous words he used to describe their love making. "Jon?" Setting down the paper, "Did you really have sex with an older woman?"

"Two actually," Jon said, matter-of-factly.

"Two?! How could you talk two woman, who are older than you, into having sex with you?"

"Honestly, I have no idea!" Jon exclaimed wearing a smile.

"Was it a one-time..." Her heart hammered against her ribs as Jon shook his head. "How many times have the two of you gotten together?"

"Almost every night and day, if she isn't too busy," Jon stated.

"Every day and night?!" Janice asked, in a stammering voice. Feeling her clit throbbing wondering what that would be like, to be able to feel satisfied in ways she hasn't since she met her husband. At twenty-six, she had thought life would be a dream when they were first married, at first it was, until her husband started working late, going out with his 'friends', or going on trips without informing her first. Then there were the strange calls late at night, to how he would go into another room to answer them. The way he was always glued to his phone as he texted with someone that wasn't her. "Jon... I know what I'm about to ask is highly inappropriate and not suitable for a teacher to be asking her student this and I don't want to butt into your personal life; yet I take the safety of my students seriously. This woman, she isn't taking advantage of you, is she?"

"What?! No, nothing of the sort."

"Then please tell me what exactly have the two of you been doing other than sex?"

"Well..." Scratching his chin pondering on what to say without hinting at the fact that it was his own mother that he was having sex with. "We go on dates, just a few weeks ago we went out of town," Jon said, pointing at the article. "That was where we... you know, took our relationship further. She's taught me a lot in the little time we've been together."

"Like what?" Janice asked, curiously. Trying not to see her student as a man, a man that wrote such a touching article about a woman that touched his body in ways she had thought her own husband had once done. Nevertheless, she couldn't keep from seeing Jon that way as he sat across from her.

"Like how to taste a woman's... sex. To listen to her body when I'm between her legs so she'll get the most pleasure out of it, and to always make sure my partner came before I even thought about unloading my own," Jon said, with a coy smirk. Noting how Janice's chest blushed and crept up her neck and also how her nipples pressed against her bra.

"Can I ask a personal question Jon?" Janice asked, bashfully.

"Sure," Jon nodded.

"W-when you're with this woman, do you... do you always taste her?" Janice asked, nervously. She couldn't believe she had asked that of a student that she was in charge of. What was wrong with her? She knew that was highly inappropriate and yet the days of sleeping alone while her husband was out fucking some tramp while she longed to be made love to were weighing on her.

"Of course," Jon nodded. "It'd be rude if I didn't when she sucks on my... you know."

"And this other woman, did you...?" Her cheeks became a deep shade of red, again, she couldn't believe she had asked that.

"Of course, she loved it too," Jon said, with a smirk.

"I'm sure she did," Janice whispered low. Feeling the heat coming off her cunt as her panties absorbed her nectar. She couldn't believe this was happening. She was a good teacher, she never once made one of her students think there might be something between them; yet it's been so long since she's felt satisfied. Her horny mind was negating her common sense. She knew if this conversation ever got out it wouldn't look good to the school board. "Well... I don't see anything wrong with your article, I might think it was wrong of Dereck to ask you to write something like this; but I can understand why he thought this was wise," Janice said, pushing his article to the side. Knowing what she was going to do once Jon left and was out of earshot as she leaned back in her chair. "I have another article I want you to write Jon," she stated, wondering if he would actually do it.

"Oh?" Jon said, arching an eyebrow.

"Yes," nodding her head, "I want you to do another article just like the one you handed in but this time I want you to do it on this other woman. Say as a follow up to the one you just turned in," Janice said, waving her hand at the article.

"Okay, but why?" Jon asked, confused.

"Well, I think the students would benefit from reading how a man is supposed to take care of his partner during the act, and the way you wrote this," her hand tapped the article, "I love how you showed how this woman affects you when she's around. I wonder if this other woman will be the same or are you just out to get your fuck on and screw around on this other woman," Janice said, trying not to let her anger at her husband touch her words.

"Actually, she wants me to explore my sexuality given our age difference and that she was the one that took my..."

"You... let an older woman take your virginity?!" Janice gasped. "And that she's fine with you sleeping with other women?"

"As long as I know who's bed I belong in," Jon said, repeating his mother's words. Tilting his head when Janice whistled.

Janice just couldn't believe what she'd just heard. She couldn't believe Jon let an older woman take his virginity from him. Then again, she began to ponder...

"So... what you're saying is that the two of you have an open relationship, is that right?"

"A what?!" Jon asked, unsure what an open relationship meant.

"It means you get to see other women while dating this woman," Janice said, gesturing again to the article. "Tell me, not as your teacher, but as a woman, how did you end up with the other woman?"

"Oh, she kind of set it up," Jon said, nervously.

"She... set it up?" Janice asked, in shock. Wondering what kind of woman would let her man do something like that. Although, with the thoughts swirling in her mind... sighing in her mind knowing she couldn't act on her thoughts. No matter how much her pussy ached for a nice hard cock. She couldn't sleep with a student; she didn't want to become one of those kinds of teachers.

"Yeah, her cycle started so you know," Jon said, bashfully.

"Ah. I can see how that would put a hold on things," Janice said, flashing him a smile. "Well, I'll shoot Dereck an email telling him that you finished the assignment," she said, slyly glancing at the article. She might not be willing to cross that line, that didn't mean she couldn't touch herself thinking of what it would be like with Jon between her legs.

"Thanks," Jon said, rising from his seat. "Mrs. Conner?"

"Yes Jon," Janice said, turning her chair as he walked around her desk. Her eyebrow rose as he held out his arms to her. "Jon, I don't think that would be wise."

"Why? Because I'm a student?"

"Yes," Janice said, weakly.

"Screw that," Jon said, forcibly. Janice yelped in surprise as Jon pulled her to her feet.

Janice gasped as he hugged her. She tried not to think how good it felt to be held by a man. A man that wasn't trying to sleep with her, just a good friend trying to lift her spirits.

"I'm sorry you're going through this. Whatever he did, I hope you find someone that makes you feel happy," Jon whispered.

Janice buried her face in his chest, feeling her cheeks burning at his words. However, as she peered down she noted the bulge in his pants. Her pulse raced as she could have sworn she could see the shape of his cock. Before she knew it she felt her arms wrapping around him. Trying not to tear up again, yet she hasn't told anyone of her suspicions about her husband. Jon was the first one to guess that Ben, her husband, was a cheating bastard. She could feel her resolve weakening as she lifted her gaze upwards. "Don't do it, don't do it Janice," she told herself. Before her body could heed her minds order she felt herself rising to her tiptoes. Being five foot and three inches tall, Jon had a good seven inches on her. There as the sun shone through the windows of the classroom she did the one thing she tried never to do or hoped never to do in her career as their lips embraced one another's. Jon was the only man she's ever kissed since she's been married. Until now she's been a loyal wife, a loyal partner, but all that went out the window when she got the report from her PI. She was tired of all her assumptions, she needed proof. Which she got an hour before Jon showed up.

"Jon, I'm..."

"Don't be sorry," Jon said, with a warm smile. "I've wanted to do that for a while now. These glasses make you so pretty, you're stunning without them, but with them you're gorgeous," he stated watching how her eyes quivered as his thumb brushed lightly along her lower lip.

"We can't date you know that," Janice said, sternly. She might have slipped up, and she might need and want that hard cock of his. She knew she desperately wanted to feel his tongue on her pussy. Ben had stopped doing that the moment they were married and yet he demanded that she suck him off.

"I wouldn't want to get you in trouble Mrs..."

"Janice, Jon," she said, sweetly. "You say this woman you're seeing truly doesn't mind you sleeping with other women?"

"As long as I remember who's bed I belong in at night," Jon nodded. "She wants me to gain experience since well... you know."

"Will you give me some time?" Janice asked, her left hand gently caressed his right cheek.

"Sure," Jon nodded.

"Do you really find me attractive Jon?" Janice asked, a smile lifted the corners of her lips as he nodded. "Then give me your number, if we do this, I want to be able to call you at a moment's notice; because I've got a lot of time to make up on," she said, with a sinful smirk. "You'll help me stain a few of my sheets in my cum won't you?"

"Oh, most definitely!"

"Good answer," Janice purred before getting another kiss in. She sent whoever the woman was a thank you for teaching Jon to kiss, and for everything else she was going to partake in.

Jon couldn't believe what had just happened as he walked through the campus of the school. He had to thank his mother for giving him the boost of confidence that he's never had before they started sleeping together. He began to ponder on just what her husband had done to make her stray. Not that he was complaining. Janice had starred in quite a number of his sex fantasies. The sound of the car horn caught him unawares as he stepped off the sidewalk and onto the bus parking lot. Looking around for who it could be.

"Jon!" Arching an eyebrow as he heard his sister's voice calling to him as she waved her arm out the window.

"Sis?! What are you doing here?" Jon asked, as he walked up to his sister's car.

"I couldn't wait for you to come home, so I thought I'd come pick you up," Julie said, her cheeks heating as she looked up at her brother.

"Oh?" Jon couldn't keep his smile from showing as his sister's nipples pressed hard against the fabric of her shirt.

"Jump in," Julie said, smiling at him, nodding her head to her right. She wasted no time pulling out of the parking lot heading away from their house. A sinful smile spread across her lips as her brother looked over at her.

"Sis?!"

"Hmm?" Julie hummed as she turned left heading towards the lake that was twenty minutes away.

"Where are we going?" Jon asked, tucking the leather binder between the console and the seat.

"You'll see," Julie cooed as she reached over. Her hand lightly ran along the inside of Jon's left thigh. "You just sit back and enjoy the ride little brother," she purred as she shifted into third gear. Her hand playfully teased the knob of gear shift. "Just think of it Jon, my hand, your cock, the gentle yet firm grip of it as it slowly jacks you off," Julie said, in a salacious purr. Slyly noting the movement in his pants, her fingers skimmed along the shaft of the gear shift as she downshifted. She wondered what her brother would think when he finds out she wasn't wearing any panties. She could feel her mound rubbing along her cut off denim jeans. She knew how they made her ass look, and she so wanted her brother to stare at it as she teased him once they got to the lake.

"I could say the same to you dear sister," Jon said, in a deep sinful voice. Feeling gooseflesh racing along his sister's skin as his finger's skimmed along her smooth thigh. Smirking when Julie released a gasp then a throaty purr as he ran his fingers up along his sister's slit. Noting how her hands gripped the steering wheel trying to keep her speed down without having to shift to third and dislodge his hand.

"Fuck Jon," Julie whimpered as his finger pressed firmly on her clit. She was having trouble keeping her eyes on the road and her foot on the gas pedal as her hunger burned through her body. Breathing heavily as Jon pulled his hand away so she could focus on the road. She could feel the denim already becoming soaked in her juices. She was only able to do this because her mother's cramps were getting bad and went to bed early to sleep the pain away. As long as she made sure Jon found her bed when they got back her mother didn't care if she took Jon to the lake. In her mother's words: my man has been very good to me for this past month, I think he deserves a little fun. The back of her fingers brushed down his left cheek as they sat at a stop sign. She couldn't wait to get to the lake, she knew of a very special and very secluded spot where they could enjoy themselves without being interrupted.

"Sis? Where are you going?" Jon asked, as his sister drove past the main road that led to the lake proper.

"To this little spot I know," Julie said, with a sly grin. Reaching over, taking hold of his hand, feeling how good it felt as her cheeks held a rosy color to them. "It's a place I go to when school drama gets too much for me. Now I'll have another reason to go there," she said, gently squeezing his hand before she downshifted, coasting through the turn before engaging her clutch.

Hitting the button for the trunk once she had pulled her car to a stop in the small gravel parking spot of that hidden entrance to a cove on the eastern end of the lake. Here she never worried about boats speeding around, no other swimmers being annoying and loud, no houses lining the banks. Julie and her brother had the place all to themselves just the way she wanted it. Watching her brother's reflection in the glass of her window as she purposely bent just enough as she slid out of her seat showing how her mound was hugged by her shorts.

"I bet you've never been skinny dipping before," Julie said, with a coy smirk as she pressed the towels tightly to her chest as she passed her brother who was wearing a perplex look on his face. "Come on Jon," she teased, shaking her ass as she smiled over her shoulder. A shocked gasp escaped her lips as Jon rubbed her covered mound slow and steady. Whimpering as he pulled his fingers away, only to bite her lip, her eyes rolling in ecstasy as his hard bulge rubbed against her hot mound. Her hand rested against the trunk of the oak tree where she had dropped their towels at the base of. Peering back at her brother as she ground her ass against his cock. "Take it out Jon, and fuck me," Julie pleaded. Biting her lip as Jon squeezed and rolled her ass.