Outside of the Church Pt. 01

Story Info
Her boss conducts anal exams to assess his employees.
5.7k words
4.31
60.4k
52
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short story set in the world of my novel, Rise of the Church: Zadie's Journey (recently republished).

The church featured in this fictional story is a fictional organisation.

This story is pure fantasy and features fisting, medical fetish, and mild reluctance. I condone only safe, consensual sex in real life.

The characters are over 18.

Please enjoy!

*

Outside of the Church pt.1: Zadie's Medical

It had been a few years since Zadie had left the Secular Church of Acceptance. She reflected on her days as the principal servant of the church while she performed some menial tasks at the superstore -- her workplace. It was a far cry from her glory days; it paid minimum wage, and she was just another unremarkable employee, but it paid a steady income, and it wasn't too taxing.

She had a tendency to remember the good times; there were some nasty experiences which she had quite thoroughly blotted from her memory, but she missed the excitement and prestige of her old position. Her attempts to regain such fulfilment had all proven fruitless, and she had eventually settled down and accepted a more ordinary existence.

'What're you still doing here?' her manager said with a raised eyebrow.

Zadie looked at her phone. 'I had no idea it was that late!'

'Or early.' He squeezed her hip. 'Get yourself home.'

She gave him a sweet smile. 'Thanks, George.'

As the church's values had permeated throughout society, her work uniform had changed from a standard polo shirt and trousers combo, to a cute little playsuit which wouldn't have looked out of place in a nightclub. The men's uniform remained unchanged, much to their relief.

Zadie tried not to look too desperate to escape as she exited the building; she had a superstitious fear that people would somehow figure out what she was soon going to be doing. When she was out of sight, she hurried as fast as she could without becoming sweaty. Usually, she would have chatted with the odd colleague before heading home, but today a customer had booked her services for just after work, which would've been fine if she hadn't been daydreaming.

The guy was a regular, and he often came to her before his morning commute. He was himself on a tight schedule, so he was unlikely to be patient if she was late. Her little business was doing quite well, but it was imperative that all her customers remain satisfied, as one disgruntled individual could undo lots of hard work. She knew this from experience.

'What've you been doing?' her boyfriend asked as she entered the house.

'Sorry, I had to do some extra stuff before I could go,' she said, hurrying to the bedroom and removing her playsuit.

'You know Mr Stanson is due in five minutes, right?'

She frantically rummaged in the wardrobe for her outfit. 'Yeah, I'll be ready!'

He appeared in the doorway with her enema bulb. 'Will you even have time for this?'

'I'm sure I'll fit it in,' she said, her panicked movements impeding her as she tried to get into her counterfeit SCoA uniform.

'I'll fill this up.'

'Thanks, Jack.'

'You definitely won't have time to do your makeup,' he said from the sink.

'I know, I'm sorry.'

Zadie had launched a string of doomed projects since leaving the SCoA, and they had gradually decreased in scope and ambition as the cold realities of life eroded her will. She had been a household name, which had helped a little at first, but she was quickly forgotten. She learnt that the world cared no more about her than it did about the billions of other people trying to stand out from the vast mass of hard-working and ambitious individuals.

So, she put her ego to rest and pursued low-level endeavours, forsaking her dreams of acquiring wealth and greatness. She suspected that her boyfriend was happy with that development; he remained the higher earner, so his ego stayed intact, and she spent her time earning a wage rather than sitting at a computer managing profitless websites.

Her current project had no website, as it was illegal to impersonate a girl of the SCoA, so her business relied on happy customers and word of mouth. She was constantly worried that she'd be found out, but she had bought a house with Jack, and she needed the extra income to help pay the mortgage. And Jack had no desire for her to quit, as he enjoyed the fifty per cent cut he received for tolerating her activities.

'Quick,' he said, shoving the enema into her hand, 'he'll be here any second.'

Zadie rushed to the bathroom and into the shower where she bent over and sank the nozzle into her rectum. As she urgently squeezed the bulb, she heard the doorbell chime and Jack hurriedly descending the stairs. She let out a quiet groan as she heard Jack offer the man a coffee. She rushed through the procedure and grabbed a towel, vigorously rubbing her bottom before dashing down to the hallway.

'We don't have long,' said the client, peering at her from the living room and tapping his watch.

'I'm so sorry, sir,' she said, strapping on her stilettos with clumsy fingers, 'I'll make sure you have a really great start to your day!'

Mr Stanson sipped his coffee, content to watch her for a moment. Her outfit was indistinguishable from the uniform she had worn as the principal servant of the SCoA, and, as she bent over to tend to her shoes, the tiny satin jacket bunched up to reveal her dangling breasts. Her flared little skirt rode up to expose her genitals, and a trickle of enema water could be seen making its way down her leg.

'Do you want me to video it again, Mr Stanson?' asked Jack as Zadie entered the room.

'Yes, please,' the man replied, checking his watch one last time before handing over his phone. 'Try getting more close-ups of my cock in her arse this time.'

'Will do.'

Zadie smiled apologetically as she entered the room. 'Good morning, sir. How would you like me today?'

Mr Stanson spread his arms over the back of the sofa. 'Same old.'

Zadie smiled at Jack before kneeling between her customer's legs and extracting the flaccid but heavy penis. She wondered why he still came to her; considering the frequency of his visits, it would have been cheaper for him to have a membership with the SCoA. She guessed that some men enjoyed having their way with a woman who had fallen from grace.

She had a small, cult-like following; some people still remembered who she had been, and she commanded an almost mystical allure, like some kind of fallen hero who they could fuck. They didn't care that her sexy little outfit was only an imitation of the principal servant's uniform; to them, it would always be her uniform, not Ellie's.

'I assume I'll receive a discount for her tardiness?' said Mr Stanson as Zadie's head bobbed at his crotch. 'Her makeup isn't up to standard, either.'

'Half price seem fair?' said Jack, pointing the camera up his girlfriend's skirt.

'That'll do.'

Zadie took the stiffening cock deep into her throat, gagging herself for his amusement. She was a little peeved that Jack had taken it upon himself to agree the price as though it was his business. He might have been entitled to half the money, but she was supposed to make the decisions.

Mr Stanson grabbed her and pulled her to her feet, pushing her silky little jacket up so that her nipples poked out beneath. He admired her for a moment before cupping both her breasts and firmly squashing them together. She smiled prettily as Jack focused the camera on the kneading hands.

Zadie thanked Jack as he handed her a tube of lubricant, and she stroked it onto the throbbing cock.

'Climb on,' said Mr Stanson jiggling her breasts with a few playful slaps.

'Yes, sir,' she said, placing her stilettoed feet either side of him and squatting on his eager phallus.

Zadie used to worry that the sexy footwear would damage the furniture, but now it barely crossed her mind as she lowered herself and welcomed him inside her. He made a contented humming sound as he sank into her bowel, and she ground her bottom against his crotch, letting his rigid penis explore her depths.

She kissed him tenderly at first, increasing the passion as she began to bounce and letting him roughly play with her bosom under the lustrous jacket. He had always had a zealous fixation on her chest -- indeed, most men found it difficult to resist a soft pair of breasts when they were on the verge of peeking out beneath a diminutive garment.

The client was happy for her to energetically pummel her rectum with his solid shaft for a while, but he eventually had Jack help her into a more undignified position. It was Mr Stanson's favourite, and she had been expecting it, but she never looked forward to it. Her shoulders were planted on the floor and her back against the sofa; her bottom pointed at the ceiling, and her little skirt fell away as though deliberately yielding the shaven genitals to the horny man. It was not a configuration designed with her comfort in mind.

Her head at a ninety-degree angle to her upended body, Zadie smiled up at her customer and spread her legs to offer him her anus. He stood over her and dipped his eager dick into the waiting orifice, and Jack leaned in to document the action. As Mr Stanson began to withdraw, her empty pussy opened a little to reveal the glistening pink flesh within before closing again as he plunged back inside her. Her tiny jacket had gathered by her chin, fully exposing her breasts, and Jack absently fondled them as he diligently recorded her besieged genitals.

Despite her discomfort, Zadie began to succumb to the relentless probing of her rectum, and her pussy glinted with its natural lubricant as though inviting the burrowing phallus over from the neighbouring organ. Her breathing became more ragged as Mr Stanson further increased his tempo, driving into her with fervent determination, and she let out a long string of euphoric groans, encouraging him to maintain his energetic onslaught.

Jack only had to pinch her swollen clit to send her over the edge, and she trembled uncontrollably as her juices spilled from her neglected pussy and dribbled down her mons. Each time Mr Stanton dove into her, a fresh stream of clear liquid gushed forth, forming a deluge which coursed along her smooth abdomen and wet her chest.

Mr Stanson had been watching her uninhibited display of euphoria with a gratified smirk, but, as she began to calm, he abruptly drove his full length into her bowel and went still, his cock twitching as it spewed his seed into her belly.

'I need to get to work,' said Mr Stanson as he slid his glinting phallus out of the girl.

'I hope you enjoy the video,' said Jack, handing back the client's phone and tracing a finger around his girlfriend's gaping orifice.

Mr Stanson took a moment to flick through the recording, leaving his shrinking penis on display while his phone emitted the wet sounds of sex and Zadie's delicate whimpering. Jack rested his hand on her sodden pussy while he waited for the customer's verdict, as though to emphasise the yawning anus. The SCoA had trained her well; Zadie knew that men appreciated such a display, and it had become second nature for her to maintain her gape for their viewing pleasure.

'Very good,' said Mr Stanson, putting away his cock. 'Sometimes, I think her smile could look more sincere, but I can let that go. Something to work on for next time.'

'I'll see that she practices her smile for you, Mr Stanson,' said Jack, making soft splashing sounds as he patted her vulva.

Zadie waited for her customer to leave before closing her legs, clambering upright and pulling the hem of her little jacket over her breasts.

'He always has some silly criticism,' she said, kicking off her stilettos.

'I'm sure that's just him trying to be funny. It's his thing.'

'I think he's serious.'

'Better work on your sincere smile then!'

'What was it last time? My--'

'You We're moaning too loudly when he was ploughing you,' said Jack with a short laugh. 'I look forward to hearing the next suggestion.'

'Maybe next time he'll suggest that you put on some deodorant.'

'What? Do I smell?'

Zadie grinned and gave him peck on the cheek. 'Just a bit.'

'No, I--'

'I need to get to bed; I'm on the afternoon shift.'

'Oh. Nothing for me then?'

'I'm sure I can spare a moment,' she said, beckoning him upstairs.

***

The transition between closing her eyes and getting up for work seemed instantaneous to Zadie. She dragged herself back to the superstore and carried out her duties on autopilot. All she wanted to do all day was go back to bed, and she began to worry that she might suffer a burnout. Once again, she considered reducing her work hours, but she came to the usual conclusion -- she needed the money.

'Remember to stick around later,' said George, grabbing her little waist from behind and making her jump. 'Sorry, I thought you knew I was here!'

Zadie gave him a tired smile. 'I was in my own world. You want me to stay after my shift?'

'You didn't see my email?'

'I've not had much time to do any kind of reading to be honest.'

Her manager pressed his lips together, evidently searching for the right words. 'Ok, this might be a bit of a surprise.'

Zadie laughed. 'Go on!'

George hesitated for another moment. 'The powers that be have decided to implement a weekly medical for...'

'Me?'

'Well... all the female staff. I'll do you now so you can get away before--'

'Wait, what do you mean you'll do me?'

'Ah. As your manager, I will also be your medical officer.'

Zadie stared at him with raised eyebrows. 'You're not joking, are you?'

'Sorry, but no, I'm not,' he said, gently holding her arm.

She rolled her eyes. 'I suppose they'll be bringing in something similar for the men sometime soon?'

He laughed. 'They'd have to find another medical officer for that.'

He escorted her to his office, still gripping her arm as though afraid that she might run away.

'Oh my God, you actually have a medical chair,' she said as he closed the door behind them -- a pointless gesture considering it was made almost entirely of glass.

'It takes up a big chunk of my floorspace.'

'Oh, no! You won't be able to take your yoga classes in here anymore!'

'I never... oh.' He had her lie back in the large chair before retrieving a tray of items and placing them on his desk. 'Just put your legs in the stirrups for me.'

Zadie obliged, letting him strap her splayed limbs against the padded surfaces.

'I have to secure your arms, too.' He took her slender wrists and gently placed them in shackles either side of her head. 'And, I apologise, but I have to record it to prove to my boss that I'm actually doing it.'

'Will you be keeping a copy?' she said, watching him set up a camera and tripod.

'Of course not! What do you take me for?'

'Do you have much experience with gyno exams?'

'I watched the training videos.'

'You sound highly qualified.'

'I really don't need to be a huge expert in this; it's just for the church to monitor the population.'

'Monitor the--'

'They want to see measurable progress in anal compliance.'

'Surely you know I've got plenty of anal experience. Why do I need--'

'I know that, but I'm under strict directions to examine everyone.'

'Every woma--' She gasped and strained against her bonds as he began cutting the playsuit fabric between her legs with a pair of scissors. 'What are you doing?'

'I just need access to your genitals. Don't worry -- we're replacing the playsuit uniform with a nice little dress.'

Zadie felt cool air invade her private parts as the flap of fabric fell away. 'I have to get on a bus in this!'

George laughed and slid a fingertip along her slit. 'I've only turned your playsuit into a dress!' He pinched her protruding labia and gave it a little tug. 'You've got a beautiful vagina, by the way.'

Zadie snorted, shaking her head. 'Sure, just help yourself.'

He gave her an apologetic smile before returning to his camera and activating it. 'This is employee number fifty-eight of store number sixty-one. She has experience within the SCoA, so I expect she'll pass with flying colours.' He pulled at the chest of her playsuit and scooped out her breasts, giving them a firm squeeze. 'Her breasts are an agreeable size -- I recommend that she maintains their current weight.' He circled her nipples with a fingertip before gently plucking them. 'Responsive nipples, too. Very erect.'

Zadie watched her boss's fingers kneading the soft skin of her chest as his free hand reached for an implement on his desk. Her head fell back as he adjusted the headrest, and she caught an up-side-down glimpse of a large red dildo with a yellow middle-section and a green base.

'This is to test your gag reflex, Zadie.' He placed a hand on her chin and opened her mouth.

Zadie let him slip the shaft into her throat, gagging softly as he slid it back and forth.

'Good girl -- we're in the yellow. Let's see if we can get you to the green.'

She kept her mouth as wide open as she could, even when the hand at her chin went to explore her breasts once again. She choked as he plunged the object into her gullet, and her chest heaved, pushing against the groping hand. Moisture formed in her eyes as the base of the dildo was pressed against her mouth, and it occurred to her that she might imminently suffocate. She gasped for air and whimpered softly when it was finally withdrawn.

'You just need two more repetitions to pass with full marks, Zadie. Feel up to it?' He caressed her chest more gently, as though to reassure her.

Zadie hesitated as she struggled with her ego. 'I can do it.'

'Good girl.' He pushed it back inside.

Zadie cursed her competitive nature as she convulsed, her back arching and her limbs tugging against the restraints as she her body urgently sought oxygen. The hand at her chest was reinvigorated, dashing from one breast to another and rubbing and jiggling like it might never touch a breast again.

'Close your mouth around the shaft, Zadie. It's good practice to pretend it's a penis in there.'

Zadie could only respond with more gagging noises, but she complied, wrapping her lips around it as it withdrew for the second time. She took a few deep breaths while she could, savouring the much-underappreciated ability to breathe as she prepared for the final bout.

'As we can see,' said George, raising his voice over Zadie's heaving as he held the base of the lengthy object against her face once more, 'the employee has passed this test with the maximum grade.' He patted her chest as he removed the dildo. 'Well done, Zadie.'

Zadie gave him a weak smile as she tried to catch her breath. He raised her headrest to the original position, and she watched him take a large speculum and cover it in lubricant. He placed a hand on her mons, absently rubbing her clit with his thumb as he pushed the medical tool into her anus.

'You're quite wet. Do you like being choked?'

Zadie gave a little laugh. 'That's a very personal question.'

'I think the church might be interested in such information.'

Zadie smiled as he spread the metal prongs and opened her up for inspection. Still rubbing her increasingly hard clitoris, he peered inside her rectum with the aid of a small torch.

'The employee passes the appraisal of her lubrication production,' he said, drawing back her clitoral hood to admire the swollen and glistening organ. 'And her rectum looks healthy. Let's open you up a bit more.'

Zadie felt her anus stretch as her manager toggled the device. She noticed some store customers gathering at the glass door to observe her examination, and she smiled pleasantly, wishing that she could see her gaping anus from their direction.

12