Outside of the Church Pt. 03

Story Info
They assess her sexual health during the job interview.
5.2k words
4.47
27k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The third chapter of a story set in the world of my novel, Rise of the Church: Zadie's Journey (recently republished).

The church featured in this fictional story is a fictional organisation.

This story is pure fantasy. I condone only safe, consensual sex in real life.

All characters are over 18.

Please enjoy!

*

Outside of the Church pt.3: Anal Servant

'Why do you have to stay with him?' said Jack, towering over her as she packed her suitcase.

Zadie looked up at her boyfriend. 'It's that or jail.'

He exhaled loudly. 'What's the point of spending the rest of your prison sentence with him instead of in prison?'

'Wait, are you saying I should choose to stay in jail?'

Jack shook his head and looked away from her. 'So, what, would you rather be his sex slave?'

'His sex servant. I can go out and live my life now. Would you prefer me not to?'

He stormed out of the room and stomped down the stairs, and Zadie heard the clunking of crockery being put away. Jack always started doing house chores when they fell out. She finished packing and hauled her suitcase down to the hallway.

'Mr Stanson's waiting,' she said.

'If you go to his house, we're finished.'

'You didn't even contact me when I was in prison. What was that all about?'

'You were only there a couple days!'

Zadie snorted. 'I didn't come here as your girlfriend.'

'Are you for real?'

She pushed the door open. 'I'll come back for the rest of my stuff.'

As she heaved the suitcase into the boot of Mr Stanson's car, she looked back at the kitchen window, expecting to see Jack glaring back at her, but he was nowhere to be seen.

'Nice of him to carry that for you,' said Mr Stanson from the driver's seat.

Zadie closed the boot and entered the vehicle. 'It's not his style.'

Still wearing her prison uniform, she let the man stroke her legs and fondle her chest as he drove, and several pedestrians were treated to a view of her erect nipples as they passed in slow traffic.

They stopped by an imposing, metal gate that swung open for them and led to a long driveway and a huge house.

'I'll put this in storage,' said Mr Stanson, taking her suitcase. 'You won't actually be needing it.'

'But I'm still wearing my--'

'Go straight up the stairs and to the first room on the left. You'll find your outfit in there.'

Venturing into the cavernous building, Zadie found the room and the neatly folded set of clothes. She happily threw off her prison attire and picked up the first item -- a tiny pair of shorts. She put them on and realised they were crotchless, and her shaven pussy was on full display. She rolled her eyes and donned the top which turned out to be a super-cropped hoodie that covered her arms and shoulders but nothing else. There was a dainty pair of high heeled shoes on the floor -- she assumed that he wanted her to put them on, too.

'Can I see?' called Mr Stanson from downstairs.

Zadie dashed down to the living room to present herself to the man. 'It doesn't leave much to the imagination, Mr Stanson.'

'I don't mind,' he said, sitting up on the sofa and beckoning her closer.

Standing between his legs, she let him palpate her exposed breasts and tug at her protruding labia. He turned her around and parted her butt cheeks to admire the combined view of her anus and pussy.

'Good,' he said. 'I'm happy with that. Now, go to the kitchen -- it's at the end of the corridor -- and make me a cup of tea. One sugar, no milk.'

'Yes, Mr Stanson,' she said, hurrying off to complete her first task as his servant.

Mr Stanson had her sit on his lap when she returned, and he rubbed the smooth skin of her belly and breasts as he took a sip of his tea. Zadie never usually made hot drinks, and she was half expecting him to screw his face in disgust, but he seemed satisfied.

'So, Zadie,' he said. 'You are free to leave the house and do as you please between nine and four. I expect you to pay for your own food, though, so you might want to go back to work at the superstore part-time.'

'Oh, I actually lost my job there when I got arrested.'

'Very uncharitable of them.' He plucked her nipple as he pondered for a moment. 'I have a friend who's looking for a receptionist. Would you be interested?'

'Yes, I would, thank you!'

'Okay, I'll make a call now. There's chicken in the fridge. Go make some dinner.'

Zadie hesitated. 'What do you want me to--'

'Surprise me,' he said, searching the contacts on his phone.

Zadie returned to the kitchen and spent an unreasonable amount of time fretting over what to make. She dashed around, opening all the drawers and cupboards to discover exactly what she had available, and she reasoned that, if an ingredient was present, he would be happy to eat it. She finally decided on a meal, but her nerves abated little as she started putting it together.

'You have an interview tomorrow,' said Mr Stanson, grabbing her hips from behind.

Zadie jumped -- she hadn't heard him approach. 'Thank you so much, Mr Stanson!'

'Don't mind me,' he said, unzipping his fly. 'Continue what you're doing.'

Zadie continued chopping the vegetables, sticking out her bottom as he prodded her with his glans. She relaxed her anus to welcome him inside, but she tried to ignore the intruding phallus and concentrate on the delicate task of using the knife while allowing him unhindered access to her bowel. It was difficult to cut with much precision as he fucked her, and as he increased his tempo -- her naked breasts wobbling frantically and his crotch slapping noisily against her rear -- she had to work very slowly to avoid risking injury.

Despite the difficulty, she managed to finish her dicing before he finished. She didn't want to disrupt his flow, though, so she continued performing the same motions, chopping ever more finely. He went suddenly still, and she felt his seed shoot into her colon -- she swayed her hips back and forth to help extract every last drop from his twitching cock, and she turned and smiled at him when he flopped out of her.

'Thank you, Mr Stanson -- that was nice!'

'I look forward to dinner,' he said, giving her breasts a little squeeze before returning to the living room.

Zadie continued preparing the food, finally free to move around the kitchen. Desperate to make a good first impression and avoid having him reconsider their arrangement, she took her time to carefully consider every detail. She was terrified that her idea of a good meal might be his idea of culinary hell, and she even began to worry that she was taking too long.

In the end, all her worries were for nothing; he seemed satisfied, and he let her retire to her room and make herself at home. Of course, there was little for her to unpack, as her single suitcase was full of clothes which she wouldn't be wearing for several months. After wiping the dribble of semen from her rear, she lay on her bed to message some friends about her unexpected return to freedom. Or, at least, semi-freedom.

She tried to ignore a nagging doubt about her decision to accept Mr Stanson's contract: if she had waited a little while, would Alistair have secured her full freedom for the volunteer work she had done for him? She had made her choice, and papers had been signed, so there was no use dwelling on it. She closed her eyes and attempted to empty her mind.

***

The hand rubbing her chest woke her from her dreams. It took her a moment to recognise the man sitting on her bed.

'Good morning, Mr Stanson.'

'Open your legs for me.'

'Yes, Mr Stanson.'

'I can forgive you this time,' he said, fondling her pussy, 'but I expect breakfast at seven in the morning.'

'I'm sorry. What's the time now?'

'Time for you to get up. Your interview is in an hour.'

'Oh, no!' Zadie sprang off the bed and picked up her crotchless shorts. She didn't remember removing her clothes. 'Is it far?'

'No. I'll give you a lift,' he said, handing her the top part of her outfit.

'Thank you, Mr Stanson.'

Zadie stood before her benefactor as he inspected her. He caressed the bare skin of her belly and breasts, and he made some minor adjustments to her outfit.

'Make sure to have your genitals on full display,' he said, stooping to shift the fabric around her exposed pussy. He turned her around to check that her anus was similarly available. 'Do you like your outfit?'

'Yes, Mr Stanson, it's so nice.'

'Obviously, I can't let you go out like this, so there are a couple of additions,' he said, opening a drawer.

Zadie let him wrap a narrow strip of fabric around her chest -- it was a strapless, satin boob tube with a zip at the front. He pulled the zipper up and gave her breasts a quick massage, enjoying the sensual combination of silky fabric over soft breasts. The other item was a short, flared skirt made from the same luxurious material.

'This is your out-and-about uniform,' he said, positioning her in front of a full-body mirror and neatening the hood of her super-cropped hoodie.

'Are you sure this'll be appropriate for my interview?' said Zadie, watching her reflection as Mr Stanson lifted her skirt to reveal her little shorts and naked pussy.

'No need to worry -- I told them what to expect. They're very much looking forward to seeing you.'

Zadie's heart began to thud as he led her out to the car. She had no idea what her job would entail or what to expect in the interview; she had been given no opportunity to prepare in any way. She felt that she was about to make a fool of herself and let Mr Stanson down.

'Mr Stanson,' she said as they entered the vehicle, 'what do I call you? I mean, what are you to me?'

'What do you think I am to you?'

'My... master?'

He smiled at her. 'I think that's a suitable nomenclature. That or Mr Stanson will do nicely.'

Zadie smiled back at him, happy to be certain of her place. It wasn't long before they were pulling up outside a hotel. The façade was nothing impressive, but it looked like a respectable establishment. Mr Stanson rubbed her breasts encouragingly and told her not to be nervous, but as she entered the lobby, her heart pounded as though she had just sprinted up a mountain.

She forced a smile for the pretty receptionist. 'Hi, I'm--'

'Go through there and take a seat outside the first door on the right.'

Zadie waited a little while before a chiselled, middle-aged man opened the door and gestured for her to enter. An elderly man waited behind a large table as Zadie was shown to her seat; he watched her in silence as the other man neatened her hair and straightened her posture with firm hands, pulling her shoulders back and making her stick out her chest.

'Welcome, Zadie. I'm Mr Farnworth.' said the old man when the younger man finally retired to the chair by his side. 'I apologise for my son -- he likes to see our potential employees present themselves in their best light.' He patted his son's shoulder. 'I understand that you're currently serving Mr Stanson. Is he treating you well?'

'Very well, sir, thank you.'

'He certainly knows how to dress his girls. I'd be tempted to let you work in that attire and do away with our uniform.'

Zadie's nerves calmed as they got into the flow of a conversation. The two men weren't so scary after all. They discussed her history with the Secular Church of Acceptance, and they were particularly interested in learning about the various sex acts she was required to perform during her time in the convents. She did wonder, though, how such information was relevant to them.

Mr Farnworth gave his son a nod. 'Now, Zadie, we have a lot of girls applying for this job, and we're collecting as much information as possible so we can make a fair decision. Donathan is just going to take a closer look at you.'

Zadie smiled up at Donathan as he came and stood over her.

'We like to make sure our girls are looking after themselves,' he said, opening her mouth and slipping a couple of fingers inside as he checked her teeth.

Zadie made no effort to resist as he unzipped her little boob tube and removed it. She sat with her pert breasts thrust forward as he folded the tiny piece of clothing and stuffed it into his pocket, and she smiled and pulled her luxuriant hair over her shoulder as the old man took some photos of her.

'We keep the photos to compare during the decision-making process,' said Mr Farnworth, passing the camera to his son.

'Keep smiling for the camera,' said Donathan, taking some close-up shots as he fondled her breasts.

Zadie held herself proudly as the man enjoyed her soft flesh -- she was used to such treatment, and she suspected that she was at an advantage over her competition, as few had so much experience in the role of the submissive.

'Could you please come here and let me have a little sample?' said Mr Farnworth. 'I'm not quite as mobile as my son.'

'Of course, sir,' said Zadie, rising from her seat.

Mr Farnworth grinned as she stood in front of him and bent forward to offer her perfect breasts. He nodded thoughtfully as he pinched and tugged her nipples. 'Very good indeed. You're a strong candidate.'

'Thank you, sir.'

'Sit on the table, please.'

'Of course, sir.' Zadie sat in front of the old man and let him open her legs.

Mr Farnworth chuckled. 'Ah! What a delight! We usually have to ask the candidates to remove their underwear, but you can certainly leave these on! Are you always clean-shaven?'

'Yes, sir,' said Zadie as Donathan gripped her shoulders and pulled her onto her back. She spread her legs wide for the old man as he took some photos of her bald pussy.

'Is your vagina used often?' said Donathan, pulling her labia apart to expose the pink flesh within while his father took a close-up.

'Not so much, sir. Most men use my anus.'

'Ah. Mind if I check that it's in working order then?'

'If you like, sir,' said Zadie as Donathan extracted his semi-erect cock. 'Do you mind me asking, though, how this is relevant to the job I'm applying for?'

Donathan stroked some lube onto his penis. 'Women who can demonstrate strong sexual vitality are often happier and more hard-working.'

Mr Farnworth nodded. 'And they have a certain presence that lifts the mood of the people around them.'

'I always try to make sure people are happy,' said Zadie as Donathan's hard shaft slipped inside her pussy. 'I like to smile, and I always work hard.'

The old man rose steadily from his chair and leaned on the table as he filmed the scene. 'What sort of grades did you get at school?'

'I got good grades, sir. I actually have a degree, too,' said Zadie, her breasts jerking to-and-fro as Donathan thrust into her. She made sure to keep her slender legs splayed as wide as possible to facilitate their enjoyment of her.

'I see! You're a bit of an academic then?'

'Well, I wouldn't say that, but I'm definitely a good learner,' said Zadie, her voice shaking with each impact.

'Would you mind taking the camera for a moment? It's still recording.'

'Of course, sir.' Zadie pointed the camera at herself and smiled sweetly while Mr Farnworth groped her breasts.

'She's producing a good amount of moisture,' said Donathan, holding her legs akimbo as he fucked her.

The old man pulled her clitoral hood back to observe the swollen bud within. 'I think we're satisfied that you're in good sexually health, Zadie, well done.'

'Thank you, sir. Are you happy with the pictures you've got?'

'I wouldn't mind getting one more, actually. Would you like to get one up on your competition?'

'That'd be great, sir!'

'Good, then you won't mind if Donathan puts it in your bottom? Your vagina photos will be greatly enhanced by a little anal gape -- you'll really stand out from the crowd.'

'Did no one else do anal?' said Zadie as Donathan's solid shaft sank into her rectum.

'Only a few, but they're the top applicants so far.'

'In that case, please proceed,' said Zadie with a smile as Donathan's meaty cock explored her bowel.

Mr Farnworth questioned Zadie about her strengths and weaknesses while his son punished her innards. It became more difficult for her to form coherent answers as Donathan picked up his pace, driving into her with increasing urgency.

'Get ready,' said Donathan, ramming his full length inside her.

Zadie felt the embedded phallus spasm repeatedly as it filled her rectum with a healthy dose of seminal fluid. She handed the camera back to Mr Farnworth who poised himself for the special moment. There was a soft popping sound as Donathan's glans emerged, leaving the battered orifice agape, and the old man leaned in for a quick shot.

'Perfect,' said Mr Farnworth, reviewing the photo as the white liquid began to dribble from Zadie's open anus. 'I think we have all we need.'

'Thank you for your time, Zadie,' said Donathan, letting her dismount the table.

Zadie raised her arms as he wrapped the boob tube around her chest. 'It was my pleasure, sir.'

Donathan pulled up her zipper and gave her breasts a final squeeze through the silky material. 'We'll be in touch.'

***

Zadie was performing house chores that evening when the doorbell chimed. She was conscious of her exposed genitals and breasts as she went to answer it.

'Oh, I wasn't expecting you to come here, sir!'

Donathan smiled and pinched her nipple as he entered. 'I think it's polite to deliver the news in person.'

Mr Stanson had Zadie fetch some wine for their guest as he made himself comfortable. Her heart raced as she served the men, but she tried to appear calm and collected. She stood waiting for what felt like an eternity while Donathan recounted the more exciting details of the interview.

'I'm glad you enjoyed her!' said Mr Stanson.

Donathan smiled. 'It was a real pleasure to get to know her intimately. My father and I agree that she is the right choice for us.'

Zadie couldn't contain her sudden rush of joy, and she squealed as she sprang up and down, her naked breasts bouncing wildly. 'Oh, thank you so much! I won't let you down!'

Donathan laughed. 'Her energy is certainly uplifting!'

Zadie clasped her hands under her chin, squashing her breasts together with her forearms and grinning happily at the two men.

'Would you like to show Donathan how much you appreciate his kindness?' said Mr Stanson.

'I'm so sorry, I forgot my manners!' Zadie leapt down between Donathan's legs and unzipped his fly, gobbling his cock and dutifully bobbing her head.

The men conversed as though she wasn't there, ignoring the wet sounds emitting from her throat as she endeavoured to please her new employer. Eventually, Donathan signalled her to climb up and straddle him -- she let him choose the orifice before she sank down and welcomed him into her pussy.

She smiled at Donathan as she rode him. 'I'm so grateful, sir!'

'You'll be a great asset to the team,' he said, his fingers digging into her hips.

Zadie jounced energetically, plunging the hard cock into her depths with zealous determination to give Donathan as much pleasure as she could -- she felt it was the least she could do to thank him. He caressed her smooth skin and watched her breasts bounce with her vivacious movements. When he spurted his seed into her belly, she continued for a few moments to milk every last drop from the twitching shaft while he forcefully gripped her little waist. Finally settling, she made a final show of gratitude, hugging him tightly and whispering 'thank you' into his ear.

'When you're done, Zadie,' said Mr Stanson, watching the pair as they kissed, 'I have a little treat for you.'

'Oh, this is such a good day!' said Zadie, lifting herself off Donathan.

Mr Stanson had placed some kind of machine in front of the sofa, and he was still adding parts to it as she approached. 'A little reward for your success.'

12