Over 16 Cums In 15 Minutes

Info
A dirty whore degrades herself....
78 words
4.59
16.8k
14
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This one is long but I love to call myself and be called derogatory names when having sex. It's sexy hot and the cums are unreal. If you enjoyed this sexy sound bite then let me see lots of stars in the ratings and comment to let me know who listened all the way to the end? Who wants to hear me slap my wet pussy and cum? Who wants to hear me fuck my ass and cum?

--:--
--:--
1.0
SexyEyes2020
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

How long were you playing with yourself pre video?

martiuscassius58martiuscassius5810 days ago

I'd love to fuck you doggie, pulling your hair, spanking your ass hard, calling you all sorts of nasty names. My dirty whore, I'll pull out and still holding your hair, I'll give you my 7" covered with your pussy juices in your mouth, fucking you deep till your nose is touching my groin, I hold your head tight, and move my hips, back and forth while I'm telling you what kind of slut you are, till I empty my heavy balls in you with a big creamy thick load making you swallow every drop; your eyes are watering, enjoying being my whore, my cum-swallower dirty slut.

fishnfoolfishnfoolabout 1 month ago

That is so hot! Being the dirty slut you are, wouldn’t you love me to spank your ass. Then you can suck me while I eat you and we try to top the 16 orgasms you did on the video.

WantonDesiresWantonDesiresabout 2 months ago

Amazing! I love listening to you cum over and over and over again...

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Can't Sleep Find out what happens when I can't sleep...in Audio
My Favorite Toy I finally get the nerve to submit an audio story.in Audio
Play Along She wants you to cum with her.in Audio
Stop! Don't... Stop! AJ can't make up her mind when a lover makes his move.in Audio
New Toy Big Daddy bought his little Vixy a new toy....in Audio
More Stories