Over 40 Fantasy for a Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
me_akron
me_akron
8 Followers

He raved about the meal... and opened and poured the wine. He couldn't believe she'd changed so quickly and then made the meal in twenty minutes. She only had ice cream for dessert she apologized... but he declined and suggested they might sit in the front room... on the sofa. She agreed and he picked up a napkin, the two glasses and bottle of wine and carried them into the sofa.

He waited until she sat and then he moved to sit next to her... and refilled the glasses and handed her one. They talked for awhile and then he stopped awkwardly. She wondered what had happened and the silence was immense. Finally she asked him if he was okay. He was nervous and said yes. Moments more passed and then he looked at her. His face was red as he asked if he could tell her something... something that might embarrass her.

Puzzled... and then curious she asked him to tell her. And he repeated that it would embarrass him... and her. Now she was smiling and truly intrigued. She insisted he tell.

He went on to modestly tell her of a dream he'd had last night... of her. Of waking this morning with such a deep 'interest' and so arousing that he was embarrassed to tell her more. He said that his entire day had been haunted... and when he saw her at the store it was a shock. He said that he really hadn't seen her yesterday... or before this afternoon at the store... but he felt that he knew everything about her... even to what she looked like under the dress.

She blushed and was so embarrassed that she couldn't speak. He mistook her silence as offense and started to apologize and got up to leave.

He was at the door opening it when she came out of her reverie and panicked. She ran to him and pulled him back into the room. It took her minutes to unscramble her thoughts and she held his hand. Finally she looked up at him and asked if she could ask him something. Hesitantly he said yes and asked what she needed to know.

It was the most important thing she wanted to ask... and the strangest thing she might. Finally he reached forward and raised her chin until she was looking into his eyes. Almost imperceptibly she asked "Do you have a birthmark?" He stuttered and said yes but... and she continued "high on your inner left thigh... very high?"

He blushed and without answering he asked "And do you have a mole on your right cheek and almost twin small moles on each breast... one on each in the same place?" She answered that she did have the twin moles but had never noticed one on her right cheek. He asked her if she had a hand mirror. She did and he asked her to get it. She did... and he told her where to look. It was there!

When she came back she was red-faced... but happy... and insisted on seeing his birthmark after describing its shape. He admitted that he had it... but she reached for him and insisted on seeing it. She unbuttoned the flap on his beltless trousers... reached in and unzipped him and then lowered his pants. His arousal was apparent and its sight almost visible beneath his briefs as she dropped to her knees and pushed his thighs apart. It was there and now she knew more of him.

She reached as if to take his hand... but hooked the briefs and pulled them down. He was there...exactly as she'd been dreaming all day. As he dropped... and pointed straight at her... she took him in her hands and in her mouth exactly as this morning. It was the same moan... the same pair of swollen testicles that... he'd provided this morning.

He took her hands and raised her and then very very slowly undressed her... He kissed each mole... and the sex was even more profound and beautiful than it had been this morning. His mouth... her mouth... his ability... her ability... their need. He was the perfect lover and he filled her more greatly as she sheathed him more tightly. Tenderness and need... mixed with demand and compliance. Star crossed lovers of the better kind

me_akron
me_akron
8 Followers
12