Over Fifty Housing

Story Info
Two women find each other in retirement.
5.1k words
4.55
24.6k
26

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think a great story starts with a real experience, adds fantasy and imagination and a smidgen of the absurd. My stories are memoirs spiced with some kinky imagination. Enjoy!

OVER FIFTY HOUSING

A story of two older, well ok mature women, Doris and Valerie, who found each other and discovered something in each other and in themselves they did not expect.

You will hear from two women, Doris and Valerie, each telling portions of the story from their perspective.

Doris...

"Over Fifty Housing" the ad read. What the fuck does that even mean?

I'm sorry. I've noticed that I am using the word "fuck" a lot more these days. My grandchildren seem to use it in every sentence but I didn't until recently. I never use it out loud but it is always in never my thoughts. I'm just getting old and grumpy I guess.

Now what the fuck was I saying? Concentrate Doris, concentrate. Oh yeah, about this Over Fifty Housing, how am I supposed to know what they are selling if they can't even use correct English? Are the houses over fifty years old? Are all the people living in the houses over fifty years old? People even call the place 'OFH' like everyone knows that stands for Over Fifty Housing.

On my first drive thru it appears that it is really neither of my guesses. I'm told by friends that it is a neighborhood exclusively for people over fifty but that would mean those children on bicycles are really very young looking old people. The houses are all new with many still under construction. I later learned that those were grandchildren visiting. Oh well.

I took the walking tour and it turns out they are lovely, moderately priced new homes on small lots designed to have little or no landscape maintenance. Did I mention how much I fucking hate gardening?

I have lived in my home in a neighboring town for over thirty five years now. John and I raised our four children in that house and now it's just too big, too empty, and too fucking expensive. It's time to move on. The children will go ballistic but with the right planning it can be done before they know and can object.

I learn that I can buy a new two bedroom two bath home in OFH for two hundred and fifty thousand dollars. I can sell the big house, a realtor tells me, for seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars. She mumbles something about location, location location. Who would have thought when we bought it that one day it would be worth three quarters of a million dollars?

With the money from the sale of the old house, my pension from teaching, Johns residual pension, social security and Johns life insurance I can easily live comfortably for the rest of my life and travel, something John never wanted to do.

51 Oliver Street. I bought it on Thursday and the old house went on the market on Friday. The first going ballistic child, my only son, called Friday afternoon. The other three go ballistic on Saturday.

I moved in a month later and within days I had had joined a few of the available clubs and signed up for a gym membership. I am sixty but because of the gym and never ending diets I could easily pass for fifty-nine! No no, I'll bet I could pass for fifty! Well ok, maybe fifty-five.

On my first trip to the new gym I met Valerie. I think I had known her for perhaps three minutes when she announced that I should call her Val. Not to be outdone I told her she could call me Doris. She smiled but had a puzzled look on her face. I think she expected me to offer a nickname but I have never had a nickname. Now I must say that is not exactly true. My hubby had a private nickname for me he used when we were alone and he wanted sex but we won't go into that.

The old goat was always looking for sex but he was very talented orally and had a penis that could only be described as magnificent so I seldom refused. Over the years, John used every hole I have and used them often but, I fear, no man will want to again. Aw fuck, here we go again. That part of my life is over. Why am I thinking about this? More importantly, why am I telling you about it?

Back to Over Fifty Housing and Val. Not quite my age Val is younger at 58 but she also looks fifty-five so we're even. We actually, it turns out, live near each other, one block apart.

Val is a relatively new arrival at OFH like me, with perhaps four months more experience, so we had that in common. She suggests that we agree to force each other to the gym three times a week. I tell her, "Well ok, if you insist, but I already don't like you." Of course I'm joking. She laughs but I'm not sure she gets it.

Val, at barely five feet, is the smallest women I know. I always felt that that I had an eye for attractive women and Val I think is singularly attractive. Every part of her is perfectly proportional to her height, almost every part that is. A perfect butt that almost matches her little tummy in size as it extends from her body gives her lower body almost a sexy S shape. Her breasts are the exception to her proportionality. Val has surprisingly large breasts for a small woman. On her body, I would later learn C cups would look surprisingly large. She was gifted with white/grey hair, perfect teeth and beautiful green eyes.

Valerie...

My story is simple. I was married for thirty-eight years when my husband, Philip, was killed in an airplane crash. His death was completely unnecessary because it was his plane he crashed. We had a number of very heated discussions about his plans to buy a plane and learn to fly it. Truth is he worked hard to, 'solo' he called it, and although it caused me to wet my pants and not in a nice way, it was a pretty plane and fun to ride in.

It was a year into his adventure when he encountered heavy fog and flew his toy into a mountain side. Game over.

The plane and flying, notwithstanding, Philip was a very responsible man. He had extensive life insurance with a rider to cover the plane, the house was paid for and we had significant retirement savings. So, on my own, with the children grown and living far away, I sold the house and moved on to Over Fifty Housing.

Now a confession. Philip was a good provider and I suppose in that way, a good husband, but he was never a legend in bed. We had three children and I actually told my youngest once that she only came to be born because her father took me to bed a third time.

More confession. I had an almost exclusively sexual affair for years with a married friend. He was also on the plane Philip crashed. Ok, an explanation is in order. "He" was Philips best friend. Philip never knew and I have no idea why I am telling you.

Turns out OFH it is a great place to live. Almost on day one I joined a number of the groups and clubs in the community, joining almost just to find out what they were about and meet people.

Trying them out actually turned out to be a not such a good idea. When I was asked by Joanne, a woman who lived nearby, to join a group called the OFH Community Social Club I learned that all is not what it would seem. All I knew was that they seemed to have social get-togethers at one of their homes. My first outing with the group was at a house about a half mile away. Joanne and I walked to the party. As we entered she smiled and said, "Remember, you can always say no."

Once inside, she approached a couple she knew and introduced me. We were standing near a bar the owners had set up and as we chatted I made myself a gin & tonic. .Joanne poured herself a glass of white wine. The couple and Joanne and I talked about nothing in particular and after a while Joanne drifted off to talk to others.

The woman I had just met, I think her name was Susan, took me aside as her husband drifted off to talk to other people. She told me she thought I was very attractive and asked me if I would like to join them, a bedroom had just become available. I suddenly understood what I had gotten myself into and mumbled "oh no, I'm just here to get an idea what the club is all about."

Susan told me she understood, that she had been new at this at one time too. She explained, "You seem like a nice person. Someone has perhaps misled you. We all meet to have sex with each other. Who you have sex with or even if you participate at all is completely up to you." I thanked her and quickly left the party and walked home.

Several days later Joanne called and we had lunch at a local pub. She was very honest about what was going on with the club and apologized for not telling me earlier, she thought I knew. She told me that it looked to her that many members were just not getting what they wanted at home or they had needs that could not be met in a monogamous relationship. She explained that she, for example, was bisexual and loved to have sex with other women and the club had seemed to be a way to meet that need in an uncomplicated way.

I'm sure I looked somewhat surprised by her honesty and frankly a little confused by the whole situation. I had read that there were such clubs and people but had never actually stopped one or been to a party. Full disclosure, I had had a brief fling with a college roommate and let her finger me while I pretended to be passed out.

Later after lunch at my house, Joanne asked me if I had ever had feelings for another woman. The unspoken truth is that I had occasionally gotten wet panties and found other women attractive so I hesitated and said "Maybe, but I never never even thought of acting on those feelings."

Joanne was sitting close to me on the couch and I could feel her warmth and smell her cologne. Oh damn, I was getting that wet panties feeling again. I told her I could never have group sex, it's just not me. She looked at me and asked if I found her attractive? I said that I did but I didn't even know if I could be bisexual.

Joanne was not being pushy and asked about my sex life with my hubby. I explained that it was nonexistent, fresh batteries in a vibrator was my biggest thrill but I did have an long term affair with a man years ago, not love just sex.

She smiled and told me that she thought most women in the Social Club are only in it to bed new men and get someone else to fuck their hubbies. Joanne told me she was in it to find other bi women but so far she had no luck. She told me she was increasingly concerned about STDs in clubs like that. She was clearly backing off and not pushing it on me. I liked that in her.

I was hesitant but after a while I asked Joanne if we could try a few things and go very very slowly. She asked me why I wanted to leave it open, she was willing to walk away and just be friends. Again, she was giving me an easy out of a potentially embarrassing situation. I liked her and did not feel pressured at all. I told her the truth. "Because as we talk and as I look at you and as I smell you I am getting wet and very horny that has not happened in a long time."

Joanne did not say a word. She leaned in and kissed me. It was warm and gentle and I instinctively parted my lips. Her tongue was following my lead and found it's way between my lips.

I had never kissed another woman that way, hell, I had almost never kissed my husband that way but soon my tongue was intertwined with hers. Joanne pulled my top out of my slacks and put her warm hands up the naked skin of my back. When her hands encountered my bra strap she unfastened it and pulled my top and bra off together over my head. The whole time, I knew what she was doing and it was very erotic that she wanted me. Her hands and then her lips were on my breasts kissing them and sucking my nipples. Damn, where had this sensuality been my whole life? She was so gentle and knew exactly what to do to make me want more. I have large breasts for a small woman and every nerve in them was screaming from the attention she was giving them.

I took her face in my hands and said, "Stop Stop, I'm not sure."

She looked at me and said, "Quiet Val, I know what you need, stand up."

I stood in front of her and she unzipped and pulled down my slacks and panties. I stepped out of them. All the while she was kissing her way down my stomach. Joanne pushed me back sitting on the couch and still fully clothed she knelt between my legs, pulled me toward her, and pushed them apart as she lowered her head onto my mound.

I couldn't believe this was happening. Her hands were on my butt cheeks and she was licking me. This beautiful woman was licking my pussy like we were teenagers. The warmth of her tongue filled me and spread inward lighting a fire I had not felt in years. In only moments my hands were on her shoulders urging her on. She was licking me from my butt hole to my clit then her fingers spread my lips and I felt her tongue in me and then on my clit I was lost. It was warm and wonderful and it spread through me like a fever. I was having my first orgasm in years that I did not give myself and it was wonderful.

Joanne I would later learn had also had an orgasm. She just got there differently than I did with her hand up her skirt as she went down on me.

Later as she was leaving she asked if she could see me again, if we could do this again. I looked at her, smiled and said, "Ok, how about right now?"

I would learn in the coming weeks that Joanne would never be my lover in the way you think of a lover.

She wanted to occasionally go down on a woman and never allowed me to do more than let her play. I guess I gave her what she needed that way.

Doris...

Val and I, over coffee, discovered we both enjoyed Yoga and we both have done it off and on for years. We searched the OFH activities list and found...nothing. No Yoga or anything close. I was thinking it but Val was the first to say it. "Let's start a group." We got a permit to hold classes at the OFH Club House and we were off.

Over the next few weeks we met to plan classes and decide who would lead each class. We had decided to initially co-facilitate and then move to group member led classes. We were honest in our listing of the classes on the OFH web-site. We were not certified instructors so we listed the activity as a member led interest group.

As we planned and talked it became obvious that I was the more experienced. Val was interested in why I had spent so much time doing Yoga when so many other forms of exercise were available. She had hopped around gym to gym, activity to activity, more social than workout.

I told her the truth as best I could. As I spoke I surprised myself by how honest and open I was being with her. I told her my husband was in the construction business and in really good shape. He was also very demanding in bed so Yoga was my way of keeping up. Flexibility I thought was more important than strength and Yoga gave me that. I didn't know anything about Val's sex life at that time and she kept asking for more information.

I don't exactly know how it happened but I was telling her in graphic detail about my sex life.

She asked, I answered. Somehow I told her that I never refused him and he had access to every part of my body, every hole.

Val asked and I explained that John and I discovered anal sex one day when he was licking me. I always worked hard to maintain and improve my flexibility. John loved that he could push my legs out at almost a right angle to my body exposing my most private parts to his every desire. One evening after we had showered together he was licking me he licked my butt hole and I discovered the millions of nerve endings in that part of my body. I think he expected me to stop him and when I didn't and instead pivoted my body to give him better access we were off. It wasn't that night but it wasn't long until he handed me a lubed condom and asked me to put it on him if I wanted to try it. I was clean inside and out so I agreed. He was gentle, took it slow and we had a new way to make love.

That one hole John loved has been off limits since my youngest was born. A difficult birth can change even an accommodating butt hole. It certainly changed mine. My remaining holes work just fine and I do so love giving a man a blow job.

Val...

My recent experience with Joanne and now having listened to Doris talk about sex with her hubby left me knowing I had a lot of catching up to do.

Doris was honest, I thought, so I told her about my experience with Joanne and asked her without expectation if she had ever had sex with a woman.

Doris...

I was hesitant to answer Val. Her question brought back memories of a time I am not proud of. In the end I told her the truth, maybe just to get it out and not carry it around alone anymore.

It was years ago when my middle child, a daughter, caught me looking at another woman in a coffee shop. She asked me if I was checking the woman out. I answered, "Of course not. Don't be silly. Well maybe, what about it?"

My daughter then asked, "Mom, tell the truth, have you ever?"

This conversation was awkward because daughter number one is a lesbian and came out in high school. She could tell...they can tell.

I answered her honestly. "No I have not, the opportunity never presented itself, and to tell you the truth I do not know what I would have done if it did."

She just smiled and said, "I knew it."

When we got home and sometime later she asked me, "Mom, would you like to try the 'soft side' of sex with a woman if it were possible?"

I simply said, "It's never going to happen, baby. There is no one interested in me that way."

She came very close to me and said in a very soft voice, "Mom, I'm standing right here."

We should never have but we did. She put her face, her lips, inches from mine and waited. I surrendered and initiated the first kiss. As her lips parted I slid my tongue between them and not long after, into her mouth. I was the aggressor. We were alone in the house and I pushed her into the master bedroom and kissed every part of her body as we removed each other's clothing. I pushed her back onto the bed and put my hands behind her knees as I pushed her legs up and apart. I was licking her as I had learned to be licked by my husband. She was very wet and her musk was incredibly erotic. I don't think she had ever shaved or trimmed but I found her clit and sucked it as John sucked mine. I don't know how long it went on but I felt her pull me up along side her and she pushed my leg up and she was licking me. It did not end until we had both had an orgasm.

Laying side by side in each other's arms we agreed it would never, could never, happen again and it didn't. The thing I remember most is looking at her naked and seeing myself at twenty. It was wrong but it was so overwhelmingly sexy. My daughter is every bit as talented orally as my husband! I must admit that my first experience with the 'soft side' of sex was an eye opener.

Now, all this has nothing to do with this fucking story so I will stop talking now!

Val...

With all of the confessions behind us, my friendship with Doris grew over time with no real further discussion of sex or attempt by either of us to initiate it with the other. I did 'see' Joanne a few times after that but even that ended as she found younger, more interesting, partners.

We started the yoga group and it was a hit among women in OFH. The session Doris ran at least once a month was very popular. She called it "Flex for Sex." Eventually we had 15 regular participants and almost every member agreed to lead an exercise session. We still went to the OFH gym for strength and cardio exercise and drove each other hard to stay in shape. Life was good and we were enjoying our lives at OFH.

Doris was the first to suggest travel, a river cruise in France! I had, believe it or not, never been out of the country so preparation was quickly underway. Passports were updated, mine was new, dental work was checked and we both had physicals. As we talked we agreed that if this trip went well we would travel somewhere somehow twice a year.

12