Over Fifty Housing Pt. 02

Story Info
Doris and Valerie continue the journey.
2.6k words
4.29
11.2k
8

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story, and all my stories, contains fictionalized characters from long ago memories and recent events of my life.

I am a 60+ year old bi woman. My stories are memoirs spiced with a kinky imagination. I am submissive by natural inclination in most relationships, sometimes extremely submissive in sex. If you like kinky mature women I hope you will like my stories and please comment on what you liked and perhaps didn't like to help me improve.

...

OVER FIFTY HOUSING Part 2

A story of two older, well ok, mature women, Doris and Valerie, who found each other and discovered something in each other and in themselves they did not expect.

I very much expected that this story was complete but here are Doris and Val with more to say.You will hear from two women, Doris and Valerie, each telling portions of the story from their perspective.

From the original story...

Doris...

Val and I believe we found a way to meet hidden needs in each other.

I had spent my life being willingly submissive to my husband. My experience with my daughter where I took control and was dominant was a sign that I needed that in my life.

Val had spent her life being ignored by her husband. Her experience with her affair while she was married and her experience with Joanne told her that she needed to be submissive.

Over Fifty Housing Part 2

Doris...

Val moved in for a while and I really thought we would live together. After a month or so things cooled somewhat and she started spending more and more time at and sleeping in her own house. I'm not sure what happened after the rush of our first encounters but the passion cooled somewhat for both of us. The sex stayed the same, passionate and erotic but the need to be together all the time faded and we each sought more and more "alone time."

Now lets talk about children. My children all think I have found a "travel companion." Only one suspects, the truth, my daughter. Please read the original story Over Fifty Housing to learn more about why she had unique insight into the possibility that Val and I are more than friends.

The boys never said a word and I imagine they have no clue. Ellie, my daughter, on the other hand, didn't just suspect, she knew because she knew me. One morning, Val was out somewhere and Ellie was over having coffee.

I was at the counter working on scrambled eggs when she surprised me with her boldness "Mom, is Val a good lover?"

I was more than a little surprised that she was so direct. "Why Ellie, what kind of a question is that?"

"Mom, remember when we..."

"Please El, I told you that was wrong and we should not have done it."

"But you are not saying you didn't like it are you?"

"El, just stop. I admit you opened my eyes, but I am your mother and we cannot do that again! Now change the subject!"

El did change the subject. "You know, Mom, sometimes when you and dad thought I was asleep I would listen at your bedroom door. I heard Dad ask you many times if you were naughty. You answered 'yes, I have been very very bad' then I thought I heard Dad spanking you. Was he?"

I answered her honestly. "Sometimes after your dad had his way with me he would spank me for being naughty while we had sex. It was just a game but it was so exciting and gave me so much pleasure."

"Mom, as I listened to you I thought you were crying, did he hurt you?"

Again I answered honestly but was starting to be concerned about where this discussion was headed. "Look El, it's complicated. Yes, sometimes he went too far and it was painful but the truth is that just as often his spanking excited me so much I had a very powerful orgasm." I continued, "Baby, it's not easy to explain."

Ellie asked, "Does Val spank you?"

I knew I had to get off this subject. "No El, she does not. We really need to change the subject."

She did change the subject of Val but stayed on the subject of sex. "Mom, you should know that more than once I hid in your closet and watched you with dad."

Oh damn this was not going well. "El, I don't know what you thought you saw but sex between a married couple is a good thing."

She wasn't done. "Mom, you think it was a good thing for Dad to make you kneel naked in front of him with you hands behind your backside and fuck your mouth until you choked and spit up?"

Oh shit, how do I get off this subject? "El, again, I told you it's complicated. Your Dad was very demanding in the bed room and frankly it met my needs and it's none of your business."

She wasn't done. "Mom, as an adult when I look back on what I saw I see you were very submissive to him. Why were you so dominant with me when we were in bed?

This was actually something I welcomed a discussion on. "El, you hit on something I wonder about. Can we talk about it?"

She just smiled and nodded her head yes.

"If I'm honest with you will you tell me the truth about what you think?"

Again she nodded her head yes.

"El, the truth is in the bedroom I enjoyed doing what Dad told me to. I actually sometimes fantasized about being a sex slave and being forced to have sex. It was frankly a huge turn on for me to surrender to him and do what he said. I told him once about my fantasy and he admitted that he sometimes fantasized about raping me. I guess it was wrong but it was private and it excited both of us."

"The first time he took my butt hole was like that. He told me he was going to fuck my ass, I begged him over and over not to do it as he lubed and fingered my hole. He forced me down and did it anyway. I had an earth shattering orgasm."

"Now with you El it was different. I knew what we were doing was wrong, so wrong and I wanted control."

El looked at me and said "I understand Mom, I have a lot of those same feelings and fantasies and some secret desires."

I thanked her and asked again if we could change the subject.

Instead she walked over to me standing at the kitchen counter and stood very close in front of me. I could smell the coconut of her shampoo and said "El, I know what you want, please don't."

"Mom, just this one more time, I promise, just this one more time being close and I promise, never again." Her face was so close to mine.

I was weak. "Baby, please don't. You know I can't..."

She was kissing me. I was weak and I returned her kiss. Her hands were on my face and I knew it was over. Her hands found my breasts, my butt. Kissing and touching me she pushed me into the bedroom. I was pleading with her "El, please don't do this. Please don't..." and her mouth stopped my words and we were taking each other's clothes off.

As she pushed me back onto the bed she looked down at me and said "Mom, you will do what I want now."

I looked up at her and without really thinking said "Yes Ellie."

El lays down near me and says "Mom, lick me!"

She has changed. Her bush is gone and she is naked and smooth front, rear, everywhere.

I kneel between her legs and put my hands behind her knees and pushed her legs up and apart. My first lick rimmed her and stopped just below her clit. She has a strong womanly taste and smell with just a tiny smell of urine. I used my lips to push her clit hood back and kissed it gently.

El was soaked and moaning "Put your tongue in me."

Val...

I didn't really have an expectation one way or another for my relationship with Doris. We never really became a couple, just really good friends and lovers. The sex is wonderful and I'm sure it will continue to be. After the "new" of our relationship wore off life went on with each of us chasing our own interests but always returning to bed every few days.

I had always participated in local theater groups and even got a few choice staring roles. I found a similar group the the community next door to Over Fifty Housing. I signed up and not long after was trying out for a role in a play they were putting together. It would be a romantic comedy about a older retired white widow who has an affair with a married black army officer.

Vince was retired to Florida from "somewhere else." He had in his military career traveled the world over. Tall, very muscular, handsome and articulate, this would be fun.

I won the female lead and as is always the case the studying, the readings began. This particular play had an exceptionally large amount of dialog between the two main characters and Vince and I started reading together the very next day after we got the roles.

Vince's wife Sarah would sit and watch us go over and over page after page. I can't help but think she might have been having second thoughts about this role. Some of the dialog was very R rated at best.

After a few reading studying sessions we both became somewhat uncomfortable rehearsing in front of her so we moved rehearsals to the theater playhouse. That also gave us access to the actual set for the play.

In conversation Vince learned that I was a widow and I learned that he and Sarah had been married for 42 years, no children and to hear him talk not much sex anymore. Neither of us had actually had a romantic relationship with a person of another race. The play intended to show the somewhat awkward romance of two people discovering interracial love and sex and overcoming their own inhibitions.

We found the theater uncomfortable and, well, empty, so we moved rehearsal and readings to my home until later when we would rehearse with the entire cast.

There is a scene in the play where the characters experience that first kiss that leads to some serious clothed foreplay in front of the audience and a fade to black situation where the audience is left to imagine what was happening in the dark. The lines however left little to the imagination as my character comments in the dark about his penis.

As we discussed how we were going to handle that scene we realized that we could not really just "wing it" on the night of the first performance. We both knew we would have to rehearse. The first kiss was easier to deal with as it was planned to be almost accidental and just a fleeting kiss as we bumped into each other and with some recognition that something was brewing we both lean in and exchange a kiss.

As the kiss happens my hands are on his upper arms and I realize how muscular he really is. I push away from him with my hands on his chest. Oh oh, I think I have a problem. I feel a stirring between my legs.

We are working on the scene where we are on the couch and I am sitting on his lap and he kisses me and he is scripted to reach up under my top and caress my breast. The audience can see (guess) what he is doing under my top. I am scripted to half heartedly object and push him away.

Our first attempt doesn't quite work out as planned. As I sit down my hair brushes his face and he complements me by saying "Val, you smell wonderful."

I start to say "thank you" and he is kissing me, not as scripted but a questioning "am I off base?" kiss. I return his kiss with my best "I'm not sure, I'd like another sample" kiss. His warm hand is under my top on my chest moving up but below and not yet touching my breast.

I put my hand on his stoping him. I ask him "Vince, are we rehearsing or something more?"

He answers "Something more I hope but just say stop and it will end."

Later in the same scene he puts his hands on the kitchen counter trapping me between his arms. The script call for me to not resist his advance this time. My arms and hands are pinned in front of me touching the front of his pants. I feel his erection and turn my hands to grasp it through the fabric of his pants. He is kissing me again and I mumble, "Vince, Sarah..."

His answer cuts me off. "Sarah is not here! We are and we are alone. Just say no and I will stop."

I do not say no. I do not resist. I step forward against him and he is kissing me again this time more deeply more passionately. I feel his hands on my butt and then on my shoulders. Vince pushes me down to my knees in front of him. He takes my hands and puts them on the front of his pants encouraging me to explore. Again I can feel his erection through the fabric. He is not small. As I unbuckle his belt, unbutton his pants and draw his zipper down he is urging me on. Then he pulls his pants and shorts down to his ankles and kicks them away. He puts his hands behind my head and draws me in telling me to kiss it.

His penis is easily the largest I have ever seen even in pictures. Vince is uncut and as I grasp his shaft and push the foreskin back a huge almost purple head appears begging to be kissed.

I have not had a man in my mouth in a long time and never one this magnificent. As I try to take him in I am frantically trying to get my pants off. When my hand touches my panties I see I am soaked. He sees that I am gagging and will not be able to take him in my mouth and he reaches down and pulls my top over my head, then my bra is gone too.

I am completely naked and he is looking at me with more raw lust than I have ever seen. He picks me up and carries me into the bedroom. He puts me on the bed on my back. He is looking at me with that same lust as he takes his shirt off. I pull my knees up slightly and spread my legs inviting him. He is on top of me and his cock is pushing on my lips. I pivot my hips and pull up on my knees to push my legs out further. I feel him enter me, a feeling I have never experienced. He is filling me.

I am speaking in his ear "Fuck me baby, fuck me and cum in me, fill me up."

Doris...

Some time later in my bed. Val is caressing my breast and telling me she loves me.

"I'd like to tell you about Ellie's visit and you can tell me about rehearsals."