Over in a Flash

Story Info
Ten very short stories about premature ejaculation.
2.5k words
4.18
2.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a collection of ten stories of exactly 250-words each on the topic of premature ejaculation.

One

We're necking on the couch at Sally Daily's 19th birthday party. Amazingly I was invited and amazingly I've scored. Becky breaks lips, grabs my hand and pulls me out of the room. Every eye follows us as we go.

Now we're upstairs in the main bedroom on top of the coats. Before she's even kissed me again, her hands are already pulling down my trousers. She's got my dick out and I can't read from her expression whether she's happy or not. She pushes me down and she works the shaft with her fist.

I feel it welling immediately. There's no way to tell her to stop. Seconds later I shoot my load high into the air. The mortification overwhelms any pleasure I get, even as I spasm uncontrollably. Becky shrieks and jumps as if bitten by a snake.

"Fuck this shit," she says. I've not even got her bra off and she can storm directly out.

I pull myself up. I've no idea where any paper might be. Eventually, I find one of Sally's father's socks in a drawer and clean myself up, stuffing it in my pocket when I'm done.

When I come downstairs, no one makes eye-contact. I see Becky sitting in John Roberts lap, tonguing him furiously. I make my exit.

The next day, I'm walking onto campus and Todd Miller comes riding his bike the other way. He jumps off and runs towards me.

"Hey! Tosser! What the fuck did you do to my coat?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Two

Sophia is Columbian and so gorgeous that her room shouldn't be this empty - only me, another named user and a few anonymous.

I've been on this website every night this week. I've thrown smaller tips to some of the girls, but not gone private yet. I keep changing my filters: eighteen, mature, big tits, small tits, ebony, Asian. I've been online since nine and it's now well past two.

But Sophia is the complete package - a classic figure, nice smile, and a great attitude. We chat. Nothing more than age, occupation, and nationality. I tip for her to flash boobs and then to show her arse. She asks if I want a show, and I agree immediately without checking her rates. Luckily, they're reasonable and only a ten-minute minimum.

As I tell the site I'm sure, I beat my cock furiously. I'm excited and ashamed. The screen goes black and my cock explodes onto the back of my laptop.

Hi, bb, she messages before even reappearing.Are you ready for me?

Sure, I type slowly. My right hand is completely covered with cum.

You wanna c2c?

Sorry, I reply, my cam is broken.

She purrs out loud, "But I want to see your big hard cock."

Naked, pls, I insist.

She adjusts the camera, gets on the bed, and pulls down her thong. The timer shows nine minutes and thirty seconds left.

Fortunately, I get a saved recording and when I wank again in the morning, she's phenomenal.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Three

"Shelly, have you got a moment?" I ask.

Shelly is sitting on Paul's lap and not terribly keen to leave the party room, but as I furiously move my eyes towards my dorm room, she gets the message. It's serious.

"Be right back, baby," she says with a parting kiss.

I shut the door firmly before showing her the problem.

"Fuck," she says.

"I know."

She takes a breath. "Did you get two? They always say to try again with a different brand."

I show Shelly the different brand.

"Double fuck," she says. It's good to know she's on my side. "Tell me it's not who I think it is." And now just a little accusation is creeping in.

"Yeah."

"You said it was a disaster! You said he came before you even got the condom on!"

I shrug. "He did."

"Oh, you didn't..."

"We got naked. He was rubbing against me. He got just a little way in and I firmly told him 'no'. When he pulled out most of it went over my pubes. At the time, I would have said all of it. It was gross."

"Jesus, Jess! What are you going to do?"

"Has to be out of state. That costs. I can't tell my parents."

We have assessments in two weeks. It takes her a moment but her voice is firm. "I'm going with you."

She sees my face and then hugs me hard. "The money - he should pay."

He should.

"No," I say immediately.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Four

I'm a little drunk. From her red flushing cheeks, so is my bride.

The suite truly is five stars. We partied through the night and have an early flight to Hawaii tomorrow morning.

There is one more thing we need to do before the wedding is over.

On cue, Laura takes off her promise ring and puts it on the table. She turns and I unzip her gown. We undress and then my ring joins hers. When I turn back, she's under the sheets.

"Thank you," she says. "It wasn't easy..."

"Sshhh," I tell her. "I'd do anything for you."

Her acknowledgement comes as a kiss and she pulls me into bed.

Our hands explore each other just like we've done a million times before.

Except instead of cloth, I feel flesh.

Except instead of reaching to my back, she reaches in front.

"What do we have here?" she asks. "An extra large wedding present?"

It's the firmness of her grip that shocks me, and the fact my angel has just momentarily become a devil.

"The first time is holy," I tell her. "You shouldn't..."

"No embarrassment. Remember Corinthians. It is not immoral for each man is to have his own wife, and each woman is to have her own husband. The husband must fulfill his duty to...oh...okay...honestly, that's not entirely unexpected."

"I'm so sorry," I mumble. "I wanted everything to be perfect."

"Oh, silly," she says. "You waited four years for me. I can wait another half-an-hour for you."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Five

I'm in the alley outside my sister's house when I text my husband that I'm working all night.

I peer over the fence and, exactly three minutes later the door opens and Evelyn comes out, dolled up to the nines. She drives off in her car.

I've got them!

I leave my car in the McDonald's car-park. An anonymous Uber arrives in two minutes and deposits me in our col-de-sac.

I approach the house and see exactly one light on in the house -- our bedroom. Evelyn's Vauxhall is parked outside.

Yes, I've got them!

I go round the back. The key goes in the lock carefully, without even touching the sides. The click, when it comes, still sounds way too loud. I push inside and creep up the stairs.

I fling open the door.

The bed is empty.

Evelyn is sitting at the computer desk in the corner waiting for it to boot up. She isn't pristine any more, but neither is she rumpled or sweaty.

"Hey sis," she says. "You're back? Mark said the company was riding you hard. I just popped round to print Johnny's maths homework. Out of ink again! This week has been one frustration after another."

There's a flush from the en-suite and my husband comes out. "Hey, hun, I thought I heard you."

He and the room smell musky and his odd socks have swapped feet since this morning.

"Yeah, I just left some documents here," I stammer.

Damn it! I nearly had them.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Six

My trousers are down and my cock is rock hard, but I can't touch myself.

I waiting for them to begin.

I can't believe that my fantasy is also my wife's.

And here he is. Her bull. Dark, muscled, and twenty years younger.

He has a cock that shouldn't exist outside of porn.

She starts blowing him like she never has me. She's so hungry it's scary.

"Yeah, you like that?" he says. She can barely nod with her mouth so full.

I'm beating my dick furiously now.

He grabs her head and pulls her off him. He throws her roughly on the bed. She smiles as he lines his enormous manhood up with her hole.

"You ready for your first big black cock," he says.

"Oh, God, yes," Elsa replies.

He pushes. She moans but he's not inside her yet.

"So...big...," she squeals.

He adjusts and thrusts again.

"It won't fit!" she gasps.

"It will. Just relax," he assures her.

Suddenly, her head rolls back and she grasps the sheets hard. It's in.

She is no longer fully mine and I've never been so excited.

"Oh, fuck," he says. "Sweet fuck."

He pulls out. At first, I think his shaft is covered with her juices.

And then I realize that they're his.

"What the hell?" says my wife.

"Er, babydoll..." He frowns.

"Get out!" commands Elsa. She's pissed.

"You still want to clean that up," he says, pointing at her pussy but talking to me.

"I think I'll pass."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Seven

I adjust my uniform just a little as I enter the room pushing the trolley ahead of me.

"Good morning, Mr Dawson."

He tries to pull himself up. It's heartbreaking and I indicate he shouldn't even try. The plastic sheet goes underneath and then I help lower the hospital trousers.

"Now, let's not have a repeat of yesterday, okay?" I pull the curtain all the way around his bed.

"I can't..." He gestures hopelessly.

It's true. He can't. That's amazing in a way with how far the cancer has spread.

The rubber gloves go on and I start to soap his thighs. The effect on his cock is immediate. I pretend not to notice.

It's a hazing of a sort. I get that. The hidden giggles in the prep room this time every day. Let's prank little Anyango, new on the ward and in the county. The funny thing is, I don't even mind. I have to deal with a dozen more unpleasant fluids daily.

My hand is only on his penis of a few seconds before a few dribbles run across the back of my hand. His body barely tenses.

He never has visitors. A daughter in Australia who might come before the end.

"Sss...sorry," he gasps.

I bring myself level with his head. "I'll let you in on a little secret," I whisper then I take the whole emission in my mouth with one lick. "You taste better than my boyfriend."

In this job, it's the little touches...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Eight

I meet the suits in my trailer office just off set. It's an imposition, especially as they haven't disclosed the agenda, but that's okay. It's the last day of reshoots and I'm chill. The studio wanted a stronger sequel hook and they're going to be happy. We're done.

The lead suit greets me with "Chris fucked up."

Chris fucking up has been a constant throughout production. Assuming he can still say his lines with his shirt off, I try not to get involved. He puts bums on cinema seats - both male and female.

As I sit, she swivels her laptop towards me and hits play on a video.

The first few seconds are of a nondescript corridor opening into a dressing room.

Chris comes in to shot, followed by a woman. She's a stripper. It's the tassels that give it away. She opens a side door, checks, and then pulls Chris inside.

"Lucky we're not a Disney picture, right?" I say. Nobody laughs.

"Watch," says the other suit, but there's not much to see with the door shut.

"Do you want to fast-forward?" I say, but the door opens again before the question can be answered. She's rearranging her clothing even as she's leaving. He grabs her arm. She says something. He says something.

The camera catches her expression perfectly -- the merest hint of a smirk.

I watch the last sixty seconds in silent horror, and I realize the purpose of this meeting:

My movie is not getting released.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Nine

I pop my head round the door. Dave is sitting in the lotus position his hands out-stretched. The sound of whale song echoes around the tiny, Japanese-inspired room. His ginseng tea is half drunk.

"Are you ready," I ask.

He takes a deep breath. "Five more minutes," he says. "I need to finish the Kegal's."

"Only, I do need to run out..."

He takes another deep breath, sharper this time. "Okay," he says.

He stands and both dressing gowns come off. I hold him, but keep my hands firmly at his back, brushing against his pony-tail. I don't even look down. We kiss and it's nice.

I adopt the position -- on my back with my legs raised. He's hard.

"Ready?" he asks and I start the stopwatch.

He enters me immediately. I've prepared myself in the other room. Foreplay only confuses the issue. He holds his cock there for exactly twenty-three seconds and then starts to move. One thrust slow and hard, two, and then the third is uncertain. He holds halfway inside for a few moments until I tap him on the arm. No cheating. There's a fourth and then a fifth, but his head turns away from me on the sixth and it's all over.

I hit stop. "One minute and three," I say.

He pulls out, gets up, and puts on his dressing gown.

"That's five seconds longer than yesterday," I tell him. "In fact, according to the strict medical definition..."

He's already out of the room.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ten

"I don't know," says Rachel. "It's not like I have a stopwatch."

"Three options," I say. "One, so long it begins hurting. Two, so short it's not even begun, and third...just right."

"Well, call me Goldilocks then," Rachel replies with a laugh. "Tanya?"

Tanya's face says she doesn't want to play, but there's no hiding on the Girls' Big Friday Out. "Well, I guess a little longer would be nice," she says eventually.

"What? With Tony?" I ask.

"I mean every single one: Tony, Fred, Peter, Marcus..." she explains.

"What?" I say "That many duds in a row? What are the chances?"

"When you say longer," asks Rachel, "how much longer are you after?"

"I don't think I'm unreasonable," Tanya says. "I did it with Tony to porn once and I checked the time-stamps afterwards. Less than three minutes and if anything that felt longer than average. I don't know. Is it just me, somehow?"

I suddenly have an idea. "Eddy Marshall! He was a friends with benefits years back. Now, there's a guy with the opposite problem. Went all the way through a whole episode of Breaking Bad once without missing a stroke. It was way intense. That's why he became a friend without benefits again. It sounds like you should invite him over."

"Oh, I couldn't..." she says. "I'm not that..."

"You're single again," I say already sending the contact details. "Try him."

Late night Saturday, I'm awoken by a single text:

OMG! I think it *is* me!.