Over the Hill White Knight Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His tongue seemed just as strong and broad as the rest of him, and it explored every sodden inch of me. I tried to hold my own, to keep the desperate moans in my chest and make it seem like I liked it without loving it. Years of built-up anger and frustration had suddenly been wiped out in a single night, and all by this stoic giant of a man who was so singularly focused on my pleasure. But he was just another man, another over-muscled brute breezing through my life for me to seduce and use as best I could to protect myself and my girls, right? I couldn't let him realize just how quickly he'd stirred something so deep and molten inside of me. I couldn't...

Fuck it.

I gasped, tried to hold a breath to stave off what was building in my lungs, but that only made what was coming even louder. A sudden scream of pleasure ripped out of me, loud enough that anyone left in the parking lot would've been able to hear it. Ivan's impossibly strong fingers tightened on my thick ass, and I could feel him almost chuckle into me. I tried to move, to lift myself up and catch my breath, but his grip and my tight jeans bunched around my knees had all but trapped me. All I could do was shove myself back into his eagerly lapping mouth, so dammit, that's precisely what I did.

For a perfect moment, I wasn't thinking about Brett's office, lost tips, my girls' struggles, or the endlessly empty dance of seducing men to get what I needed. In that perfect moment, I was getting exactly what I needed. The only thing in my world was his mouth against me; I wasn't even thinking about my half of this little exchange.

And that was the exact moment his tongue found my clit.

I squealed in unexpected pleasure, pushing back as hard as I could against him. Lightning shot through me, and I thrashed in his grip, though I might as well have been struggling in a bear trap. Moaning, I tried to catch my breath, but his tongue flicked across my clit again, and I mewled like a well-paid pornstar. A career path I'd considered once upon a time, but that's beside the point that Ivan was pushing every one of my buttons, and I was helpless to stop him.

He suckled against my clit, his lips and tongue creating an oh-so-perfect rhythm of suction and pleasure that sent fiery stabs of ecstasy into my core, and I gasped in time with his eager attentions. Gasps that, in an instant, turned back into whorish moans when I felt one of his thick fingers wriggle inside of me. Sweat beaded on my temples, trickled down my legs and between my tits where they were smashed against the table, and he eased me further and further open with his finger. That calloused digit found my textured g-spot, and those whorish moans of mine somehow grew even sluttier.

My knuckles turned white where I held on for dear life on the edge of the table, and my lungs burned almost as hot as my aching womb. I gritted my teeth between sobbing moans, surprised by every new change to his amazing routine. He licked and kissed my pussy lips for a few moments before his lips and flickering tongue found my clit again, and then the rhythm would start over and change again. But, wait, was that another finger curled inside of me? Desperately strumming my g-spot? I didn't know when he'd done that, and I couldn't be bothered to care either.

Pleasure was creating like a tidal wave of pure heat inside of me, sloshing into my mind with every passing moment. Finally, my perception tunneled down into the single point where Ivan's oh-so-skilled mouth gave me the kind of pleasure I'd all but forgotten. With every frantic, pounding beat of my heart, I felt the best orgasm of my life barreling towards me.

One of his massive fingertips gently massaged the tiny little rosebud of my ass, and the world exploded.

I don't know how long I screamed, but I had to frantically gulp air over and over to wail my pleasure into the tabletop. My muscles seized, my back arched, and I'm sure I all but suffocated Ivan when I shoved back against his face and clenched my thighs together. That wave of molten pleasure crashed over every inch of me until it finally ebbed and left me in a faintly mewling puddle, still folded over the table.

When I came swirling back to reality, I was vaguely aware of Ivan standing up behind me and gently massaging my lower back. I stood up as well as I could with my jeans still tangled around my knees and turned around to stare up at him. His beard was soaking wet, and his mouth and ice blue eyes smiled at me together. I was exhausted from a long day, from the wild night, from the best orgasm I could remember, but a surge of excitement and expectation rushed through me.

I let a wantonly lustful look creep across my face as I stared up at him, eyes hooded and lips slightly parted, and he cupped my chin in his massive hand, "So I've shown you one of my talents. Time to see one of yours."

***

I was panting from the effort of the last few minutes, but it'd all been more than worth it. If Kala had backed out of our impromptu deal at that moment, I honestly wouldn't have been that upset. With a wry smile, as she unsteadily stood up and turned, I thought to myself, "I've still got it."

Her impossibly pale blue eyes brimmed with desire, and she parted those fakely plumped lips, "I have many talents. What would you like to see?"

I tilted her head back a bit further with my calloused hand, "I'm sure there's a skill you're...particularly proud of?"

"Hmmm," she purred softly, "I've been told my mouth can get me into trouble."

I chuckled at her brazenness. Though I did suppose it was time to be brazen, what with her cum trickling down my chin. "Or me out of trouble, with those cops. I'm interested to see what else it can do."

"Yeah?" She cooed, "I could show you, I suppose."

She ran her tiny hands under my shirt, fingers curling through the thick chest hair both of my wives had hated. Then, still constricted by her clothes-prison, Kala lowered herself between me and the table with agonizing slowness. Those out-of-place but gorgeous eyes never left mine, and the lusty, panting smirk stayed on her lips.

She scratched her nails back down my stomach before she popped the button on my jeans free and eased the zipper open. I knew this was far from the first time she'd slunk down like this in front of a man, she knew I knew, and neither of us gave a single fuck. Taking a chance and supposing I'd already shown her my quality, I firmly rested my hand on and in her messy top-bun.

"Well, it's already pretty late, so you'd better get on with that demonstration," I smirked at her again, pushing things in a more exciting direction.

With a smirk and a wry chuckle, Kala settled all the way onto her knees, massive ass on her heels, and yanked the front of my jeans open. Freed -- partially -- the long bulge of my cock strained insistently against my briefs. She let her fingers tease along its silhouette for only a few moments. Still, those seconds betrayed the subtlest mixture of surprise and animalistic lust on her carefully crafted mask of seduction.

I'd always been firmly above average in both length and girth -- or so my partners had told me and plenty of time spent in locker rooms and field showers had shown me -- and Kala couldn't hide the way she faintly swallowed in anticipation. Or trepidation. I didn't know at the time, and didn't care.

She eased my briefs down over my still-growing cock -- age and near a dozen beers do have their effects -- and had to lean back to keep from being slapped in the cheek. With another slight bite to her bottom lip and an expectant whimper, Kala hefted my throbbing length in both hands and gently tugged back and forth. With one more smoldering moment of eye contact, she parted those expensive, bee-stung lips and wrapped them around my thick helmet.

I won't lie: it'd been a decade since I'd gotten a blowjob and almost twice that since I'd gotten a good one. But, in that first moment, I realized that this was going to be the best one I'd ever had. Her eyes remained locked on mine, wide enough to show off their unique color and shape while staying lidded enough to stay seductive. That is, they stayed locked on mine except for when she let out throaty moans to show me just how much she was enjoying stretching her lips around me.

She started slow but rapidly picked up speed and took a bit more of my length with every few moments of building pleasure. Maybe she was doing it on purpose, or perhaps it was just a side effect of her desperately trying to wrap her tiny mouth around my still-growing length, but Kala was already drooling all over herself and the tool wedged between her lips. Every bob of her head was accompanied by lewd slurps and muffled groans that belonged in the porn I'd been watching to get through the last ten years of married life, not in my suddenly unrealistic reality.

I growled and tangled my fingers in her messy top-bun, feeling myself finally finish swelling to my full size and absolutely clogging her tiny mouth. That familiar tingle of my own explosion was already starting to build down at the base of my spine, but there was no way I wanted this to end so quickly.

"Damn darlin', take your time. It's been years since I've been treated this good."

Kala smiled, or tried to with her lips stretched so obscenely, and stopped her relentless bobbing to pull off of me for a moment. "Whatever you say, boss," she purred before sensuously licking up the bottom of my cock, from base to tip. Her lips worked sloppy kisses back down one side and up the other, tongue lavishing attention over every inch of my cock. Finally, she pulled back for a breath, a long strand of spit connecting my swollen helmet and her plump lips, only to launch even more messy saliva onto my throbbing shaft.

With a moan and sultry bat of her eyelids, Kala resumed her assault on my cock. My hand remained in her tangled hair, but I let her set her own pace, merely holding her head instead of guiding it. She pushed further and further down my length, twice as messy and two times as sloppy. The only pause in her relentless pace was the first time my tip bumped against the tight opening of her throat, making her gag with a muffled cough and groan.

In the moment she paused to catch her breath, I caught a glimpse of the absolute mess I'd made of her chin and the endless expanse of her cleavage. That sudden break and discomfort only served to motivate her more, and I suddenly felt the need to grab something to hold onto as she began ramming her mouth and throat down more and more of my cock. Loose strands of hair I hadn't bunched into my hand swayed back and forth, her massive tits jiggled and swayed from her efforts, and the room echoed with the gluck-gluck-gluck of her throat being punished over and over.

She still hadn't taken all of me yet and was squeezing her eyes shut every time she struggled to swallow another inch of me. During her brief pauses, she would look up at me with those eyes, brimming so much with tears that her makeup was starting to run. It was strange to think about anything other than the one-of-a-kind talent she was showing me, but I couldn't place the warring emotions on that gorgeous and messy face of hers. The lust was there, determination and not-misplaced pride in her work, as well as something else. Exhaustion. Relief?

I massaged her hair and scalp with my strong hand, "Just like that, darlin', show me just how much you want to take care of me."

She spared another wide, messy smile for me and returned to the slow kissing and licking she'd subjected me to before. "Keep taking care of me...and I'll keep taking care of you." She lavished my aching cock with another minute of sloppy but tender attentions before, without warning, she went back to slamming her own face onto me like a woman starving. All while keeping her eyes coyly looking into mine.

Back and forth she went, just like that between messy and slow, and even messier and fast and rough, expertly reading my reactions and keeping me just on the edge. "Mmmmfuck darlin'," I groaned, tossing my head back, "You're damn good at that. Show me your favorite way to use this talent of yours." I tried to maintain the casually dominant aura I was pretty confident was the first thing that had attracted her, but my cock was throbbing more insistently and my balls tightening more and more with each passing second.

She must've taken that as some kind of challenge, or she was just even more motivated than I thought because she winked at me before screwing her eyes shut and ramming her face down my cock. All the way down, something not even the women in my debauched relationships between marriages had been able to do. She coughed and gagged and choked, but that didn't keep her from snaking her tongue out to lick around the base of my shaft or reaching up to cup my swollen sack in soft hands.

"Fuck, darlin', no one's ever been able to take all of me."

I couldn't help but look down at her with a feeling that approached adoration. This woman was fucking incredible! My mind raced ahead of me, thinking of working with Kala, 'taking care' of each other after every shift, maybe heading back to my newly acquired house to explore other...talents.

Anything but my rapidly approaching explosion disappeared from my mind as Kala pulled her face back to my tip before slamming it all the way back down. She didn't let up, fucking her face up and down my throbbing cock, gagging and coughing and drooling every time I smashed my way into her throat but moaning in wanton pleasure.

"Just like that, fuck, just like that," I grunted, straining to hold on against her incredible onslaught.

Sweat poured off both of us: mine from the rapidly losing control and her from the sheer enthusiastic effort. Her tank top and heaving tits were soaked in sloppy spit, and her makeup was absolutely ruined and streaked around her eyes and down her cheeks. My cock was covered in her spit and lipstick, and her fake lips were pale where they'd been stretched to her undoubtedly painful limit.

She was a thing of pure, wantonly sexual beauty, "Mmm, shit darlin', I'm right there." My hand tightened in her black hair as my legs began to tremble. There was no turning back now.

***

"Fuck, but my mouth is going to hurt tomorrow," I remember thinking to myself. I could barely believe I'd let it get to this point and that I was putting on possibly the best performance in my long history of using my body to get what I wanted. Even though I had no idea if Ivan was going to be suitable for the girls and me, every time I looked up at him through the tears and my ruined makeup, I just felt that deep urge to show him exactly how well I could take care of him. I was treating him to my number one talent, reserved only for the handful of sugar daddies that had used me up and tossed me aside before I'd managed to get out of Hawaii.

I could tell he was close, and that helped me ignore the way my jaw and throat ached, the way my eyes stung, and my knees were tight and raw. So when he growled and clenched his fingers in my hair and told me he was close, I decided to send him barreling over the edge instead of tipping into his release.

"Mmmm," I paused my relentless throat-fucking and cooed up at him, "Give it to me, boss. Cum for me, cum all over me. Please, boss, I need it." I laid it on thick, and I knew it worked every single time. He'd be eating out of my hand until I figured out how to exploit him even better.

A look approaching surprise flashed across his face but disappeared just as quickly under the glazy veneer of uncontrolled lust. Something changed in him, and he went from passively stoic and dominant to aggressive and unbridled in an instant. His hand tightened in my hair -- it would've been painful if I wasn't already so aroused and exhausted -- and he growled as he started fucking deep into my throat.

I tried to yelp in surprise and fresh pain, but my mouth was filled to bursting with his perfectly hard and searing hot cockmeat, and it turned into a lustful groan on its own anyway. Our eyes met one more time before he threw his head back and kept pounding into my throat as hard and fast as he could. I let out a continuous growling, choking gag that echoed in the empty bar.

"Fuck darlin', fuck, fuck cummminngggg," He growled, inadvertently pushing deeper than I'd been able to force him into my throat. My eyes flew wide open, not from the abuse to my aching throat, but from the way I felt his amazing cock grow and throb, his swollen sack tighten upwards, and the first massive rope of his cum shoot straight down my throat.

I choked and coughed, my mouth finally pushed past its limit even as it filled with his hot, salty seed. Desperately, eyes bulging, I tried to swallow the first rope even as his helmet popped from my throat and into my mouth and filled it to bursting with another molten blast. I say tried because my swollen throat was already full, and his huge load immediately started spilling from the corners of my abused mouth. Instinctual panic flared through me despite my intense lust, and my hands flew up to the massive cock doing its best to choke and drown me all at once.

Acting on pure instinct, I wrapped manicured fingers around his shaft -- my fingers not even close to meeting around the pulsating flesh -- and yanked his cock from between his lips, all while stroking furiously. He wasn't even close to finished, spewing long ropes of surprisingly hot seed onto my forehead, my cheeks, across both eyes and my nose. I panted desperately, and more cum lashed across my lips and joined Ivan's jizz that I was already drooling onto my heaving tits. It'd been years since I'd let one of these men cum all over my face, and I'd always inwardly wrinkled my nose at it. Perhaps it was the sudden intensity of it, the surprise, but I loved the feel of Ivan's hot cum dribbling down my face and pooling all across my exposed cleavage.

Knowing I still had a show to put on and a man to helplessly snare, I cooed as soon as I could catch my breath, licking my lips and swallowing everything I could catch in that first swipe. Eyes glued shut, I somewhat reluctantly released his still pulsing cock and ran my fingers through the jizz that covered me, whorishly licking the globs from my fingers. As soon as I cleared my eyes of the worst of it -- fuck, I was going to have to throw those expensive false lashes away -- I looked up at him and saw a face as exhausted and surprised as my own.

He staggered backward, holding himself up on another table and catching his breath. I cooed and moaned at him wordlessly until I was sure I'd gotten most of it and then began considering how exactly to bring the night to its conclusion. That's when he surprised me by quickly fetching a dry rag, wetting it with the sweat from his beer mug, and bending over to help me wipe what was left off of my sweaty skin.

A strange sensation fluttered its way through me, momentarily displacing the practiced disconnection I'd already cultivated. Of course, there was no regret-- Ivan was my kind of man, and he was the man who needed to be seduced that night -- but he still felt different somehow. But, girl, stop, I told myself: he's the boss, the new nexus of power that I had to influence with my finely honed skill set.

Pep talk delivered to myself, I rocked on my knees and got ready to stand up and end the night's festivities.

***

I saw Kala moving and quickly reached down to easily haul her up. Another flicker of surprise crossed her gorgeous but makeup-streaked face at being so easily moved around, but that sultry exhaustion returned in an instant. "Thanks for the help...cleaning up," she purred.