Over The Hump

Story Info
Delay, delay, delay, boom!
5.6k words
4.5
2.7k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adamgunn
adamgunn
203 Followers

Have you ever tried to get four people to agree on a restaurant? The first wants Chinese, the second Mexican, the third is in the mood for a good burger, and the last person doesn't know what she wants, just as long as it isn't Chinese, Mexican or American.

Getting four people to agree to fool around with each other is often just as difficult.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bill and I were in the fourteenth year of our relationship when we both finally agreed, yes, maybe we should start thinking about sex with other people. Not because either of us were dissatisfied with our lives or our marriage, just because it sounded like fun.

We headed to a swinger's club we'd heard about for our first probe. Since neither of us were quite sure what was ahead of us, we agreed we wouldn't play with others that night. But Bill told me frankly I was free to flirt as much as I wanted to. I didn't think I'd be very successful, after all, I was in my mid-forties and weighed fifteen pounds more than the height/weight charts allowed for; who would want me?

Okay, so I was wrong. We were approached by at least four couples and a few single guys, all of them wanting to know our story. We were astounded by the free and easy vibe we got, when a couple asked us to dance and he pulled my ass to his groin, I thought Bill's eyes would bug out. And when the man reached around and held my breast, I rather enjoyed the erotic attention.

Going home, we held the very first of our post-intrigue talks.

"Wow, Lynda, the guys were really into you."

"I saw a few women looking at you, too!"

"Do you think if anyone invited us into a private room you would have wanted to go?"

"I thought about it," I admitted. "But I'm glad no one did, sort of. But how about the next time? Are you ready to go ahead?" Since we'd been talking about it for months, we knew we were getting ready to take the plunge. Oh, I was still unsettled about it. Not the sex part so much for myself, after all when I met Bill I'd already had at least fifteen lovers. Although Bill wasn't as experienced as I was, he'd still been in in bed with a handful of women.

"I think so," he replied. "Tonight when you were dancing with that guy and he felt you up, I was pretty hard."

"You really aren't going to mind if some other guy and I have sex?" It was a question we'd asked each other before, but now it was more poignant as the cusp was approaching.

"I don't think so. If we get a chance, I think we should go for it." I didn't disagree.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two days later, we got a message from a couple we'd chatted with at the club, Robert and Barbara. They were older than us, and we had the feeling they were pretty experienced. Robert was appealing to me, he had a mane with just a touch of gray, a strong aquiline nose. Bill admitted he was attracted to Barbara, a blond with a pert disposition. The agreement to meet the next Saturday evening for dinner was quickly made.

I'll admit as we walked into the restaurant I was a bit of a mental wreck. Oh, it wasn't as if I was going to pull the plug or anything, but my senses were all agog. Barbara glided to Bill, kissed him on the cheek; I wished I could be as nonchalant with Robert, I felt awkward in the predicament. I think the other couple realized our aversion, simply overlooked it. I remember I was sitting at the table with Robert on my left, Bill across from me. (Honestly, I think I remember almost everything about that night; Robert was wearing a gorgeously blue button down shirt.) After the first couple of sips of my drink, I calmed a bit.

Over dinner the talk was of nothing much. Music, movies and such. I recall as the meal was over, Barbara shifted her chair so she was facing Bill more than I. The waiter asked about dessert, Robert very deftly asked him to check back with us in a few minutes. It was then Barbara explained, "Robert went over to a bakery today and got a really nice pie. How would you like to come over and have a piece?" Bill looked at me, I looked at him, I sort of stammered, "Sure. Sounds good."

And then we were following them for a couple of miles until we reached their home. They took us into the den, Robert asked, "Dessert now, or maybe later?"

Bill answered, "Oh, whatever you guys think." Instead, we were offered another drink, Robert made them in the kitchen and brought them to us.

I don't know what I was expecting, really. I was certainly willing to go along with about anything, when I held his hand Bill had sweaty palms. We sat on couches, couples across from each other, and I asked Barbara if she had any good recipes for pork. Pork! Why the hell I did that, I'll never know. She answered kindly, we went on to another subject.

Almost an hour later, we were still yakking about something, maybe Bill was a big Star Wars fan, anything except Topic One. It was on my mind, of course. Now and again I'd catch Robert gazing at me. I'd worn a short dress with a bit of cleavage, when he'd look at my legs or between my breasts, my body responded. I wondered what Robert's arms would be like if he ever got around to holding me. We'd link eyes every once in awhile, I wondered if he could sense my longing.

And Barbara seemed as if she was opening herself up to Bill. She'd worn a jacket to dinner, sometime during the talk about the Roman Invasion of Gaul or something she'd slipped it off to reveal a thin sleeveless blouse, and it was clear she wasn't wearing a bra. But my husband droned on about where he went to camp when he was a boy scout. And, to my surprise, Barbara would encourage him to reveal more about a science fiction book.

About the time when I thought I was three shakes from a scream, Robert suggested maybe it was time for pie. "I'll go get it, honey." Then he turned to me and said, "Lynda, I'm gonna need help to carry all the plates in. Would you mind?"

I followed him into the kitchen, thinking we were going to do chores. He put a pot of coffee on, then turned to me. "I like your dress. Very much." And he touched me, gently on the elbow.

"Thank you," I returned, and touched him on his hand. I recall just how I felt at the moment, suddenly my heart was racing, I was suddenly warm and my mouth was bone dry.

Robert turned to me, his hand was softly on my waist. "I'd like to kiss you."

I didn't really reply, but I'm sure I slid closer to him, turned my face up. And then he bent to me, our lips were together. It was slow at first, then I felt just a bit of tongue. His hand was around my waist, I was feeling the nape of his neck. We broke, just for a second, then our mouths met again. I don't remember him pulling to me to him, but I sensed the pressure on my breasts as they met his chest. I didn't object when he picked me up and helped me onto the kitchen island, in fact I opened my thighs and suddenly our groins were grinding against each other, separated only by layers of clothes.

Four, five minutes went by, I didn't want to stop, neither did he. I felt his hand on the side of my breast, I twisted my torso and he was holding it. "Would you like to go to our bedroom?" he proposed.

"Sure... absolutely."

I hopped off the counter, he took my hand, led me down the hallway. As we passed the den I heard him say, "We're going up to the bedroom," quite matter-of-factly.

Bill and I had discussed this, he'd told me on the drive to the restaurant anything that happened that night was fine with him, but I felt obligated to check just one more time. I saw Barbara was sitting beside Bill now, although they were separated by at least a foot, it didn't appear anything was going on with them. "Is it okay?" I asked Bill.

I remember his smile, sweet and just a bit wicked. "Of course," I heard his voice, giving me permission.

"We'll be up in a little while," I heard Barbara say, "Go ahead and start without us."

Robert pushed me toward the bedroom, I recall how nice his palm felt on my ass. When we reached the bed I pulled the cover down, fell on the mattress, scooted over and made room for Robert.

We weren't hasty in our preparation, but very little time was lost either. Robert quickly found the zipper on the back of my dress, I wriggled out of it. Looking at my underwear, he wickedly grinned and said, "Ummmm, red, I like it!" Since I'd spent forty minutes picking it out at a Victoria's Secret after work one day, I was pleased.

I helped him pull his shirt and pants off, his body was a little soft, but certainly just fine for someone his age. His briefs were a geometric grey and silver pattern, I saw his penis was nicely erect, the head peeking out from the top, I just had to press it with my palm.

We kissed again, Robert was skilled at unclasping my bra, I wondered how many others he'd practiced on; it didn't matter, for this moment, this hour, he was mine. "They're nice," he murmured before he suckled at my nipples. I was a bit amazed I wasn't hesitant at all, I wanted him to kiss and pinch my points. I hadn't forgotten my husband was downstairs, I hoped he was having fun with Barbara.

Then Robert's hand was inside my panties, I felt it creep through the strands of my lower hair and my slit was approached for the first time by a man who wasn't married to me. When he fingered my clitoris, I had a little shock. I pulled my panties down, Robert did the same for his, and he knelt beside me, started by kissing me, then dropped to my breasts and then went further, giving my belly-button a little kiss before his face was between my thighs, he was licking at my cave. It felt nice. I was a little surprised I didn't feel more, I wasn't close to the fireworks Bill can produce in me most of the time.

I looked at and fondled Robert's erection. The length wasn't surprising, more or less the same size as most of the men I'd been with before I got married. He was circumcised, and if anything he was a little thinner than my husband. The tip glistened in the lamp light, I touched the sticky pre-cum, coated my finger and brought it to my mouth. Again, the flavor wasn't much different than I'd been tasting for the last fifteen years.

I wriggled again and got Robert's prick in my mouth, he continued to lap at my moistness. Robert managed to thrust a little bit, difficult in that position, and I opened my mouth and rubbed the shaft with my tongue. Ever since I found out how much fun oral sex is for the man, I've never really minded giving a blow job. I just hoped Robert didn't come in my mouth. I shouldn't have worried, Robert had great control. After awhile, he withdrew from me, we laid together on the bed, feeling each other. I liked the way Robert's dick throbbed when I rubbed it.

From the den we heard a warble rising, Robert laughed. "Well, that clinches it. Apparently, they're going to leave us up here all by ourselves."

"Okay with me."

"What would you like now?" Robert asked.

"I think I'm ready."

The decision of how to do it was mine, I rose above him on one knee, he held his wand up, I slid down. I remember thinking how nice it was, to actually be doing it after mulling it over for so long.

Robert and I went to work. I was sort of kneeling over him, he held my waist, helped me move. He had this way about him, sort of a combination pull forward and down, and a little twist somehow. It was fun, screwing with a different guy after all this time. Even though I wasn't about to come, it was very neat what was happening. I liked it when Robert held my breast, pinched a nipple.

We got tired of that, I dismounted and Robert got behind me, standing on the floor while I kneeled on the bed, he pulled at my thighs and I pushed back at him.

Not every orgasm is the very best for me. In this position, I felt very excited and I groaned, trying to bring myself off. Did I get there, the first night? Really, I'm not sure. Either I was very, very close, or it was just a little one. I'm sure I made some noise.

Once again we shifted, this time I was on my back with a couple of pillows under my ass, and Robert was sort of above me, balancing himself on his knees and elbows and he was pushing in and out rapidly. I was off any high I was going to have, and took a few minutes to really feel what was happening. Robert's dick going in and out of me was the focus, of course. But there was also the feel of my thighs around his hips, and I liked the sensation of his hair, more brittle than Bill's, between my fingers. We looked into each other's eyes, I loved the way he seemed so intense. I pushed my hips up and now he was thrusting almost straight down, I heard the slapping of his balls against my ass.

Something changed. He slowed down a little bit, he closed his eyes. I was ready for him, and a little surprised when he pulled out of me, rose to his knees, grabbed himself and a big wet glop of come surged from his dick, spilling onto my belly all the way up to my breasts. The next eruption was almost as powerful, then he subsided but still spurted until, after five or six cycles, there was nothing more than a sluggish leak. And while he came, he alternatively groaned and yelped loudly.

Robert rolled off me, I grabbed him and couldn't help myself, I started giggling almost without control. I'd gotten screwed! And I felt absolutely marvelous. Robert was on his back by this time and I covered him with my body, kissed him passionately. "Oh, it was so great!" I chortled, and we laughed together.

"You're wonderful," he told me.

"So are you," I told him back.

We cuddled for awhile, perhaps five minutes, and I heard footsteps approaching. It was Barbara and Bill, with a tray of pie and coffee, both of them naked as peeled apples. "I thought you guys needed sustenance," she kidded, and before she sat down on the bed, she gave her husband a lingering kiss. I pulled Bill to me, we kissed as well. While we were bussing, he put his hand between my legs. Later he told me he wanted to feel my freshly screwed pussy.

We sat on the bed, I put a pillow on my lap, trying to preserve a bit of modesty. Barbara sat indian style, not worrying she was displaying her goodies for anybody to look at - and I noticed Bill couldn't keep his eyes off her. I looked her over, and although I hoped Bill had a great time with her body, I didn't think I was at a disadvantage. Her breasts were smaller than mine and sagged a bit, the waist and legs were thick. I did notice her pubic hair was trimmed to a little triangle, whereas mine was a full bush cut down to a half inch. I thought I might copy her style, see what it felt like.

We ate our pie, talked easily. Barbara complimented me on having such a wonderful husband, I asked her if I could borrow hers again sometime. "If I get Bill," she agreed.

Eventually, I relaxed, let the pillow slide from my lap. Damn it, Robert had touched it and tasted it, what harm would it do to let him see it again! And I got up the nerve to remark, "You know, for awhile there, I thought you guys weren't interested in us after all."

"Oh, you mean when we were all talking about anything but?" Barbara laughed.

"We sort of felt you guys were nervous," Robert explained. "I mean, this was your first, right? Even when couples are experienced, sometimes you just don't know how to get off the dime."

"Well, I'm glad you took me into the kitchen and kissed me," I said to Robert, and we all agreed the night had turned out fabulously.

On the way home, Bill and I discussed the evening. We were both fine. I found out he'd made love with Barbara, but she had to work a little bit as he had trouble getting an erection. But it was okay, Barbara had said, it often happens the first time. That didn't stop them, they fooled around with fingers and mouths, and then he was finally ready to go and when he got her in doggy she had a nice come, and he came inside her.

I explained I had just a little come, probably from nervousness. Bill seemed a little stunned Robert pulled out, I told him it was okay, sort of fun actually. But Bill seemed to feel maybe it didn't count as an actual, complete screw. I laughed, told him I was counting it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Robert and Barbara were our first, and they were our second, third and fourth as well. Then they introduced us to another couple at the club and the six of us went into a private room. That was the first time I ever got screwed by two guys in one night, Bill not being one of the two.

From there, we just took off. In the seven and a half years since then, we've become experienced, to say the least. If there was any general pattern, foursomes would be it, either at our or somebody else's home or our club. But we've tried and enjoyed many other configurations. We both love a good orgy. Bill complained when he was with a woman he didn't really get to watch me so we started doing threesomes with another man. We've both tried the bi thing, I don't mind kissing a woman or letting her go down on me, every once in awhile I'll get inspired and give her a good time. Bill was surprised the first time we were in an MFM and the other guy went down on him. He found it wasn't much different from a woman doing it, he's no longer shy about it.

I found a boyfriend, I see him anywhere from three times a week to once a month, depending on our moods. Normally I go over to Daniel's house, Bill knows all about it, he's even happy with the situation. And of course if Bill finds a woman, it's fine for him to have an affair. Bill hasn't taken a lot of advantage of his hall pass, but he's told me he had two one night stands when he was out of town, and he had a very passionate seven week affair with a vanilla married lady; she broke it off when she found out I knew and supported Bill! If she'd been reasonable, she could have come over to our place and screwed her brains out when I was on my laptop in the living room. Her loss. (Well, Bill's too, I guess.)

Even though we're very experienced and taking new lovers isn't worrisome at all, still there's a pause, a delay, sometimes even a complete halt between getting from What-Would-You-Like-To-Drink to Let's-Fuck. It happens more often than not when we have a couple over for the first time, and the amount of experience we and they have seems to have no difference. It's just a human reaction to opening ourselves up, I guess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was about three weeks ago that we got an me from a couple in their mid forties. They were just starting out and wondered if we might be interested in them. As always, Bill and I discussed the possibility.

June seemed very cute. The pictures on the profile showed a petite woman, short skirt and long shapely legs. The man, Jason, was pictured lying on a beach. His stomach was flat, his chest hair inviting. The profile stated they were definitely 'height and weight proportionate.'

Many couples in the LifeStyle shy from newbies. Inexperienced couples tend to either be unsure about their desires, or disappoint you after you've invested time in them. I felt this particular couple showed promise, Bill gave me the okay to pursue them, told me not to be disappointed when they simply ghosted us.

I replied and got another response from the partner I was sure was a male. To my question about what their desire was, he answered, "We've been married for nine years, we've gotten a little bored sexually. We got on here, we've met two couples. One was way overweight, we weren't into them, and the second June didn't care for the husband. We're just looking for the right couple." In further messages Jason said they planned to immediately be full-swap when it finally happened. I asked if he would like to meet us at our swing club, he said June wasn't comfortable with the idea yet and countered with meeting us for drinks some evening when they could get a baby-sitter. In the end, we settled for a place we knew where we could talk privately.

Actually, I was a bit surprised when they showed up on time at 7:00, seeming rather eager. June was a cute little brunette, she wore a short skirt and a black half-sleeved blouse. Before we sat down I knew Bill was sure she was wearing a lacy black bra. Jason had a business shirt on, open collared. The game seemed to be on.

adamgunn
adamgunn
203 Followers
12